Start by marking “The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Vol. 6” as Want to Read:
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Vol. 6

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Vol. 6

(The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess #6)

Link must defeat evil at every turn in his perilous quest to help Princess Zelda!

Once upon a time, wizards tried to conquer the Sacred Realm of Hyrule. The Spirits of Light sealed the wizards power within the Shadow Crystal and banished them to the Twilight Realm beyond the Mirror of Twilight. Now, an evil menace is trying to find Midna, Princess of the Twilight Realm, and
Published January 14th 2020 by VIZ Media LLC

To ask other readers questions about The Legend of Zelda, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Legend of Zelda

Start your review of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Vol. 6
Jacquie Fortin
Feb 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
A slightly shorter installment, but a good one! It's nice to see a version of Link that grows into being the hero in fits and starts. I like that with this Link, the writers are taking the time to really delve into his character and make him more fallible so that he has a chance to actually grow and learn in the story, rather than just playing out the events of the game while being the perfect hero the whole time.

As usual, I really enjoyed the way the authors expand on what the game offered us
Maggie
Jan 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
The artwork is stunning as always, but this installment had less written story. This was a bit of a let down, for my 6 year old nephew, who loves these books. The overall manga is shorter as well but still fun to read.
J.O.
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Link plunges into darkness as he battles his evil self. Fun read! Can't wait for volume 7.
Jessica (aus.fangirl.reads)
This was such a good Volume and now Im sad that I have to wait for Volume 7! Curse my fast reading!!
The character development of Link in this volume was so good and really adds to the story. Of course they left us on a hanger and I have to know whats going to happen next!
I could just play the game again.... no, its not the same!!
Hanna
Mar 11, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy, manga
Low grade for only having 2 chapters in it.
Nessa Luna [October Tune]
1) Link is an idiot. But I love him.
2) Why is this so short? The other volumes are like 200 pages this is maybe 150? I want moooore!
3) Link is still an idiot.
Khurram
Feb 09, 2020 rated it liked it
Awsome artwork, but the story is a bit confusing, from the last issue Link was given the power of the Madter Sword and sent on a quest to collect shard of the Twilight Mirrior. This is simple enough, but then it all get very strange, overly complicated and characters showing up for no reason.

I usually love the heroes fighting their dark reflections, but this story just felt strange to me. It really confused more then anything else like Link I had no idea what was real and what was really going
DavidKapow
Feb 10, 2020 rated it liked it
What the heck is happening to Link!? This doesn't at all match up with the game. At least the first half is good. I think they made Link WAY to selfish, and the story was fairly short. The artwork, however, is probably the best in this book among the 6 out so far.
Jenna
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING edition to the series! Twilight Princess is my favorite Zelda story, so I absolutely love this series. The art is beautiful and the similarities and differences in this story of Twilight are really interesting compared to the original game. I really liked seeing Link's struggle in this book with the dark side of himself. It made everything that much more "real" feeling. Hopefully in the next book there will be more of Midna... I love her! One thing I disliked was the language some of the ...more
Acacia Weber
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Okay this is probably the best volume yet
Elyse
Jan 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
I finally fished the Twilight Princess video game during my winter holidays, like ten year late, so the game story is still fresh in my mind.

Link is now trying to find the 3 shards of the Mirror of Shadow. The firs one is in Snowpeak, where he meets the yeti couple Yeto & Yeta (wow Nintendo, how original.). This part seems much quicker in the book than in the game, also Ashei, knight of Hyrule, came out of nowhere to team up with Link.
The young man fights his dark self since he become
Doc
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am the greatest hero ever!

After discovering Ganondorf is involved with Zant's surprising boost of power and that the mirror Link and Midna were seeking has been fragmented and flung to 3 different locations (more questing time folks) the pair find themselves in the frosty mountains far in the Northern regions of Hyrule.

Unfortunately now with the Master Sword in hand and the Triforce of Courage, Link realizes he has gotten much stronger and begins to lose his humility in a hurry as he cuts
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
In this volume you get some background info on Ganondorf being banished to the Twilight Realm. Link and Midna attempt to find the pieces of the Mirror of Shadow which they believe will help them in there fight against Gaanondorf. Link seems to become obsessed with his power and Midna abandons him in hopes that he will come to his senses with her shocking act. But Link continues on and ends up facing his hardest foe yet, himself.

Once again the art is gorgeous and the story of quality. It has been
Philip Lister
Jan 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
These are very well done! Would love them in a deluxe color hardcover set!
Michelle Lowe
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've been following this series for some months now. I'm a huge fan of The Legend of Zelda since we got the old Nintendo gold cartridge game. I even watched The Legend of Zelda animated TV showed that aired in '89. It's been wonderful to see better-told stories like Twilight Princess, coming out. The storylines are fast-paced, exciting, and fun to read. Akira Himekawa's beautifully detailed artwork really brings the whole thing to life. I can't wait for the rest of the volumes to be released!
Leopold Schimmank
Nov 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ganz ganz tolle Interpretation des Stoffes! Wirkt im Gegensatz zu den alten Manga nicht mehr nur wie ein abklappern der Dungeons, sondern gibt jedem Dungeon eine eigene Geschichte, die es wert ist zu lesen. Die tolle Darstellung von Dark-Link als Visualisierung der sich verändernden Persönlichkeit unserer Hauptfigur, macht speziell diesen Teil zum besten der bisher Erschienenen.
Collin Henderson
Jan 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
An enjoyable but surprisingly sparse entry into this series sees link get a twilight mirror shard at snowhead and co front his dark side in a side plot that is seeming to pull the story in a very different direction than the game. Might be cool, but only time will tell.
Rebecca
Jan 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy, manga
Lovely art. Link goes through his own version of mopey dark side cave power hungry phase in this installment.
Kiri
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Well...this got dark. I love it. And we finally saw my favorite dungeon of the game! I want the next volume now!
Rachel
Kori Lumsden
Jan 11, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Harleen
  • The Magic Misfits (The Magic Misfits, #1)
  • The Girl from the Other Side: Siúil A Rún, Volume 7 (The Girl from the Other Side, #7)
  • I Didn't Say Goodbye: Interviews With Children of the Holocaust
  • Bienvenue à Pandorient (La Boîte à musique, #1)
  • ワンパンマン 18 [Wanpanman 18] (Onepunch-Man, #18)
  • The Faust Act (The Wicked + The Divine #1)
  • Negalyod
  • Orfani - Sam n. 12: Ancora un giorno
  • Orfani - Sam n. 11: La fine?
  • Stalking Jack the Ripper (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #1)
  • The Babysitters Coven (The Babysitters Coven, #1)
  • Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku, Vol 3
  • Parasyte, Volume 2
  • Parasyte, Volume 3
  • Dampyr n. 216: La donna dalla bocca squarciata
  • Silver Batal and the Water Dragon Races (Water Dragon Races, #1)
  • Le donjon rouge (Le trône de fer, #2)
Akira Himekawa is the collaboration of two women, A. Honda and S. Nagano. Together they have created nine manga adventures featuring Link and the popular video game world of The Legend of Zelda, including Ocarina of Time, Oracle of Seasons and Four Swords. Their most recent work, Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, was serialized in Shogaku Rokunensei.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (7 books)
  • The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Vol. 1