Start by marking “Fire Song (Daughters of Avalon, #3)” as Want to Read:
Fire Song (Daughters of Avalon, #3)

Fire Song

(Daughters of Avalon #3)

The Daughters of Avalon is a brand-new historical series by New York Times Bestselling author Tanya Anne Crosby. Medieval romance with a sprinkling of fantasy--"Perfect! Says Kris Helt of Whiskey & Wit Book Reviews.

Praised for her beauty and grace, deep down, Seren Pendragon fears a tempest rising inside her. Her mother is a witch, her sisters are in peril, and she has
Published September 24th 2019 by Oliver-Heber Books

To ask other readers questions about Fire Song, please sign up.
Tanya Crosby Hi MaryD! So sorry I didn't see this sooner. Amazon's preorder will turn up late summer.

Start your review of Fire Song (Daughters of Avalon, #3)
Maggie Whitworth
Sep 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
❤❤❤❤
💋💋

A simple task of retrieving his brothers betrothed doesnt go as planned for Wilhelm , he arrives to tragedy and loss and still has to convince Seren that she needs to go with him.

She throws up barriers and conflict .
While he waits for her to calm he sees a beautiful woman in her,one thats grieving like him.

Can the two overcome their grief and arguments and work together ,can more than friendship be developing?
Especially when she still thinks she has to marry his brother and that Wilhelm
Lisa C
Sep 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another great read in the Daughters of Avalon series. Seren and Wilhelm are meant to be together, but there is so much working against them. I did find the romance was overpowered by the very complicated story, but it was still there, and very satisfying in the end.
Whiskey & Wit Book Reviews
The ending for England comes down to the beginning - faith - it will ever be the Daughters' guide.

For all those who enjoy getting their hearts ripped to shreds, à la Crosby, please, join the Daughters of Avalon fan club. Member perks include a complimentary box of tissue (please save the majority of your Kleenex for Fire Song), a grimoire styled journal, 1 tourniquet, a two-year subscription to One Champion Coming Right Up dating website, and finally, one week of online counseling sessions
Ira
Sep 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed the other books in this series with their mystic and fascinating story and this book is no exception. Okay, a couple of pages in, I was devastated, thoroughly and completely, handkerchief-wielding and cry-my-eyes-out devastated, so trust me, this book is not for the faint of heart. Its magik is not about unicorns and rainbows but it is about the fight against the dark and the evil, with Morwen, our heroine's mother being the incarnation of everything evil and cruel. Seren and ...more
Maria Dariotis
Fire Song
Daughters of Avalon book 4
by Tanya Anne Crosby

WOW! This is amazing, phenomenal, outstanding! I cant wait for the next instalment. This is Game of Thrones for the mind. England is at stake and the sisters are the ones that hold the key for the countrys salvation. Each sister has a story and a happy ending. This is Seren Pendragon and Wilhelm Fitz Richards story. And what a man he is, he can slay dragons for me anytime!
Morwen (the wicked mother) is an evil force to be reckoned with, shes
Debbie Glenn Brown
Seren Pendragons mother, the dark Queen Morwen Pendragon, is a witch, her sisters are in peril and shes betrothed to a man who has already purportedly murdered one king. The Bastard Butcher of Warkworth has had his share of misfortune at the hands of Morwen Pendragon when he lost all of his family except one brother in a fire, all he held dear vanished one night in a wisp of smoke.
Hes sent to fetch his brothers bride only to arrive and find tragedy has struck, he finds beautiful woman thats
Sandra Standefer
Seren has always been known as the beautiful Pendragon sister. She has never had the magik that her sister have had, but something is changing. Wilhelm known as the Bastard Of Warkworth has been asked by Serens sister to find her and bring her to Warkworth. After a tragedy Wilhelm grabs Seren and starts the journey take her to her sister. Wilhelm has lost everything at the hands of Morwen Pendragon Serens mother and knows about the magik and has seen terrifying things. Seren is not what Wilhelm ...more
Petula
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wilhelm Fitz Richard has traveled down to Dover to find the woman who is supposed to be betrothed to his brother, the legitimate Lord of Warksworth. As a bastard who lost all the rest of his family in a fire, Wilhelm has nothing except his duty to the one remaining brother. He is a little nervous about meeting any more of the daughters of the witch who has manipulated kings.
Seren Pendragon and her sister are trying to reunite with the rest of their sisters, but there is evil in the air. The
Ann L
Sep 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
Another wonderful story set in the medieval backdrop, this is the story of Seren and Willhelm, can Will banish his fears and save Seren from the fates or will they encompass them in the darkness, can Seren's powers come forth and save them both.

I received a copy and I am voluntarily leaving my own honest opinion
vickieallred
Mar 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great

Excellent! Characters were outstanding and the continuing story just gets better and better. Awesome story filled with plenty of romance,intrigue and suspense. All placed in historical times with actual facts and plenty of fiction. A most enjoyable experience in my opinion.
Sherri Brown
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Excellent thanks

Can't wait to read next book. This is a great book to read. I will recommend this book to my friends
Edwina Brown
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love this series. I am looking forward to to the next book when it comes out. These are considered romance, but they really are an adventure with romance.
Jeanne Clark
Feb 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wow! Intense!

This story was harder for me to read than any of the others in this series. So dark because the Sisters learn who their mother really is, and it it's not pretty. More conflict than ever before, sadness, heartache, and the romance is slower to evolve. I imagine this is because this series is nearing the end. It will be hard to wait until August to read the finale!!
N Dent
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Witch Water

Serena Pendragon and the Bastard of Warkworth found true love as Serene s witch mother continued her evil deeds. Isolde, the old nurse , made her arrived and told the sisters Serene was the chosen one. Elspeth was surprised when Isolde told her her son Broc would be Merlin reborn. Fantasy, romance terror and the daughters of Avalon will delight you and you will be excited to read book 5.
Barbara Literski
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved

This is a great series to read. This has all of the sisters and their very evil mom. The love story is between Seren Pendragon and Wilhelm Fitz Richard,. The life the sisters had was not an easy life for them. This book is so good that I think that it should be read!! I can not wait until the next one arrives!!
Leslie Ristau
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LOVE this series!

A must read you won't regret! As soon as you know who everyone is...do you really? I'm a fan of all her books but this series I anxiously awaited Seren's story and now Rhiannon's!
Dawn Nissen
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Better and better

Weaving a tale that becomes a part of you is what you experience with Ms. Crosby. From beginning to end you bond with her characters. Wilhelm and Seren are so real in their relationship, it wouldn't matter the time.
Veronica A Pitts
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Intriguing Story

Fire Song was a good read telling you about an uncaring mother more interested in power control.
Leaving her two youngest daughters to find a place to hide where their mother could not find them.
Their travels will leave you guessing . Enjoy
Julie A. Smith
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Better and Better

Love this series! This 3rd installment sets the stage for the last. I enjoyed being surprised, although suspected with sequence. Waiting impatiently for conclusion.
Gloria U.
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Ms Crosby has done it again. Could not put the book down. Highly recommend if you enjoy this type of novel.
Mary Ann Mulvihill
Jan 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Leaves you wanting mote

I started the series and couldn't put it down. These sisters are unaware of their own worth and when in a crisis find untapped strength and wisdom.
Nadia Hinson
Dec 24, 2019
Winifred K. Tuthill
Dec 13, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• A Heartless Laird (Clan Ross, #1)
  • A Healer For The Highlander
  • The Best Is Yet To Be (de Wolfe Pack Book 15)
  • Bride of Fire (The Warrior Daughters of Rivenloch, #1)
  • A Time Of End (The Executioner Knights #4)
  • Highlander's Lost Daughter: A Scottish Medieval Historical Romance
  • The Scot's Betrayal (Highland Swords Book 1)
  • Dark Warrior (de Russe Legacy Book 9)
  • Highland Sparks (Clan Grant, #5)
  • The Sutherland Devil (The Sinclair Jewels, #3)
  • Highlander's Wicked Game: Scottish Medieval Highlander Romance Novel (Wicked Highlanders Book 1)
  • How To Wed A Wild Lass: A Medieval Scottish Duet
  • The Highlander's Surrender (Stolen Bride, #9)
  • The Centurion (Lords of de Royans Book 3)
  • A Hardened Warrior (Clan Ross Book 2)
  • Starless (The Executioner Knights #3)
  • The Brightest Star in the Highlands: Jennie and Aedan (Clan Grant Series Book 7)
  • Highland Vengeance (The Band of Cousins Book 1)
Tanya Anne Crosby is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of thirty novels. She has been featured in magazines, such as People, Romantic Times and Publishers Weekly, and her books have been translated into eight languages. Her first novel was published in 1992 by Avon Books, where Tanya was hailed as one of Avons fastest rising stars. Her fourth book was chosen to launch the company ...more

Daughters of Avalon (4 books)
  • The King's Favorite (Daughters of Avalon, #1)
  • A Winter's Rose (Daughters of Avalon, #2)
  • Lord of Shadows (Daughters of Avalon, #4)

News & Interviews