Start by marking “Madman's Cure (Madman Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Madman's Cure (Madman Duet, #2)

Madman's Cure

(Madman Duet #2)

I'm a madman...she's my cure.

Once upon a time there was a devil and his bride.

His hell awaited her while she tried to hide.

He found her and trapped her inside.

Where she had no choice but to stay at his side.

Madman's Cure is book 2 of the Madman Duet and should be read after Madman's Method.
Published October 17th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Madman's Cure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Madman's Cure

Start your review of Madman's Cure (Madman Duet, #2)
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
description
description I honestly don't have very much to say about this book. I always love this author's stories, and again this was another fantastic book. Well written. Maybe a little on the too long side since I felt there were parts that made the story lag a little. However, the plot remained interesting. Twisted. Bloody. A fantastic cast of secondary characters, and both main characters were likable. All around this was another excellent read by this author and I can't wait to get my hands on the next book...A
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
MadmansCure_Teaser5

"I'm the monster born in hell who bleeds every single day of his life," he tells me, palming my head and leaning back, our lips a breath away from each other. "And you are my only salvation in the dark"

This is the second book in this duet and my main advice here to you is go into these completely blind with no prior conceptions, just experience this how its all meant to be told.
so this review is going to be very vague with no spoilers just some impressions from me.
If the first book focused mainl
Tashi
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All I can say is I loved it!
Julia Red Hatter Book Blog
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm completely speechless. I'm trying to force words, but all that is going through my mind is "whoa". A bit unoriginal and boring I know, but when I say V.F. Mason has completely fecked me I truly mean it. I knew going into Madman's Cure I was going to be shocked. What I didn't expect though was to be completely and wholly mindfecked. I cried, I screamed, I laughed, I fell in love, I had my heart ripped out, and then it all came to a conclusion. I was left with just my mouth hanging open. I thr ...more
Nikitasbookreviews
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs-betas
i absolutely loved the first book in this duet and this one was no different!
going into this i was super excited and didn't know what else to expect because the first book definitely set the bar high. let me just say that once i started this i couldn't put it down! it was seriously amazing.

there was alot of ugh moments when i wanted to throw my kindle away lol i also had my heart ripped out with this one! there were tons of wtf and NOOO moments that i actually loved.
this book definitely pulls o
R Rais
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Because loving you was a privilege I didn’t have.”

So many emotion finishing this book.
A well written dark, twisted, heartbreaking story, Madman's Cure left me in a mess.

The opening left me scared to the bone. Or so I think so until Eudard memories cut me open.

I cried.
Shaking with anger.
Heartbroken for all these children have to gone through.

For all the books the author wrote before, this duet kills me. The evilness she write, it's brutal and challenging for me to read for it have the harde
Shyralf
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Stars! Well I finished this duet. If you read this author you know she writes some dark stories of serial killers and the women they are obsessed with. This was exactly like that, it was told from past to present what happened to Eudard to cause him to be the way he was. It was not a pleasant retelling of his past. You felt for him. How much he loved his twin and Arianna. Bravo author.
TheSassyNerdBlog
Oh hell...
I have been waiting for this book for a while, after the massive bomb that was dropped right at the end of book one, I was left hanging out to dry... Waiting... And I am a sucker for a cliffhanger but this one almost killed me.
I don't know whether to bow down to this author or curse them out.

Jesus fucking Christ.

^^ I feel this is the author while writing this...
FUCK. Here I was thinking I knew what to expect, thinking I knew what was coming in this conclusion for Eudard and Adrianna
Kahea
***5 Stars***

I really don’t know where to start this review. I don’t because I’m still processing it all, but I guess the first thing is…

This was sooo worth the wait!

I know some have issues with Duets/Trilogies, and I get it, I really do, but this one was absolutely worth it! All my WTF questions were answered and then some...but with that being said, this review is going to be all kinds of short, sweet and vague…

I ADORED Madman. All. Of. Him. Everything about him I fell for and I kinda wish
Julie
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just finished Madman’s Cure and my mind and emotions feel like they have been stretched and drawn through a ringer, the twisted, extremely dark, heartbreaking tale will be with me for a long time as the horrific atrocities they endured plague my mind.

The very beginning had me white knuckling my book and I had a long way to go. And then we get to hear the heartbreaking memories of the twins Eudard, Eachann and loyal Arianna. There’s also a show of Micaden and Lachen, they play a large part in thi
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
This needs to be read after Madman’s Method as it’s book two in the Madman Duet.

When I finished reading this book I sat back and mentally gave the author a round of applause. She gave me everything I wanted in this book and so much more. I felt as if she threw me on a fast paced rollercoaster. I seriously couldn’t read this fast enough yet I didn’t want it to end. So many different emotions was pulled outta me reading this I couldn’t possibly guess what was gonna happen next.

A brilliantly writte
〰️Beth〰️
One book too many

I liked the characters but the plot was choppy. This flowed slightly better than the first book. There were some grammatical errors and editing issues. I truly feel one larger book could have been better if edited properly. Possibly using the end of chapter 17 of this book to being the beginning. Ione thing is certain, this is a unique world the author has created and I would still like to know the back stories of the minor characters in this book.
Rhonda Ziglar
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
10 BRAVO STARS!! BRAVO....This is my favorite duet of 2019!! I absolutely loved this dark twisted story. This story has all the feels and lots of oh my gosh moments you keep replaying in your brain. V.F. Mason finished this duet with with a bang of perfection. Her storytelling has captured my heart and I can't wait for more of her words.
Kaz.
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was ok
I was disappointed in this book, to many things didn’t make sense. The characters names were confusing all being similar and starting with the same letter.
For a two book length story the ending was rushed.
I was hoping from the very beginning of book one that the main character Cassandra was going to get some very satisfying revenge, it didn’t turn out at all like I was hoping it would.
Thea™
Oct 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really think this duet was an amazing story and I loved it... however I cannot give it 5 stars!!? (And that while I am someone who gives 5 stars really easily.)
The majority of 'complaints' I had in book #1 Madman's Method (my review), also apply to book #2 Madman's Cure. Too many characters... combined with a lot of flashbacks, it was very confusing and distracting!!
And something that really bothered me (in both books) was the mentioning of all the other characters from previous/other books; C
Anna Theurer (Anna's Bookshelf)
Be prepared to experience an intense rollercoaster of a ride with a remarkable, original story that is sure to blow your mind, keep you on the edge of your seat, and send you through a whirlwind of emotions. Madman’s Cure is the conclusion to Arianna’s and Eudard’s story and it is sure to keep you on your toes and leave you gasping with all that unfolds in this fast-paced dark romantic thriller.

“I’m the monster born in hell who bleeds every single day of this life . . . and you are my only salv
Ga Books LoverX
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OH MY GOSH -- this book was EVERYTHING I wanted in this duet conclusion, but NOTHING what I thought it was going to be. To be honest, I wasn't really sure what to expect, but Madman's Cure was NOT it-- in a good way though. I just finished this book and I am not even ashamed to admit that I totally teared up, everything comes into light in this book and it is jaw dropping and EXTREMELY shocking. Y'all this is a dark duet and if you thought Madman's Method was dark, you haven't seen anything yet. ...more
Shelli
VF Mason just broke my heart with this duet! Please heed the warnings, because this book is probably the darkest she's ever written! It has just about every trigger in it, but it's not written in a gratuitous or over the top way. It will break your heart though and make you feel all the feelings! I agonized over what the twins experienced. No child should have to live thru that. And Arianna didn't have it any easier. It was all a huge tragedy, and you just desperately want them to have a HEA. If ...more
Leanne
Oct 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
I came into this second part of Madman's story knowing I was going to be in for a real treat! The ending of Method left no room for doubt.
Still, knowing that, I was not prepared for what I read.
Cure is told more from Madman's perspective. We get to see all facets of him and I honestly fell even more in love with him this time round. His darkness is vibrant and his passion alluring.
I've come to realise that VF Mason writes books exactly the way I like them. I love her characters, the way she wr
Katie
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a freakin ride! After the first book ending on that massive bomb that got dropped, I'm happy to finally figure out what was going on! We find out the twins childhood and what led up to becoming Madman. We see different characters from the series and how they intertwine with each other. And most importantly we find out why all these events happened and who has been behind this for years. This was a crazy good duet and I highly recommend!
Ri
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mind blown

Never in my wildest dreams did I see this story unfolding the way that it did. I'm gobsmacked. The secrets, the twists, the mind screwing... Phenomenal.

Rarely do I struggle with words. Especially, when it comes to books. However, this author just floored me and took me on a roller coaster ride that defies logic. Fantastic, albeit tortured, characters mixed with a heartbreaking story that shows the power of unconditional love.

Bravo.
Cherry Lips
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One month waiting paid dearly.
Behind the psychological condition laid a very dark and sadness stories.
When you are under constant pain,misery and hell for certain time so its quite impossible to not affected by its.
Both of characters faced misery beyond imagination, its should split them apart instead the possiveness and protectiveness of the alpha are getting stronger and deeper
Pamela
Oct 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Be prepared for twists and turns with this second story and conclusion to Arianna and Eduard's story. Whew what a ride for this couple! Completely rocked by this story. Another great duet by this author.
Lila
Sep 12, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

This is the second half of the first Madman book, so if you made it through the first book, nothing I say here will surprise you.
This story wraps up in this book, giving you the HEA that a lot of readers seek, though I'll be honest, I was hoping for a twist near the end and not getting that HEA just because that would've been a great twist in the end. I understand, I'm in the minority with that, but the cave part, that would've been a good out... I can't say too much, I wouldn't want to
Chris
Kael
Ahh this duet was so good!!! I loved their connection! And the vengeance! Their story was so sad but they were so perfect together!

I didn’t like the past scenes. Especially his. They were too descriptive and sad and triggering :( And I hate the stupid fade to black at the end and a quick epilogue!! After two books we didn’t get to see them have a final talk and scene and pleeeeeease why does this have to happen in every book?
Battleaxe Betty
Goes too far

I knew I built my hopes up that this was as good as the first half of the duet. Triggers don’t usually put me off but the endless child abuse throughout this book was too much.
The story itself was good. The unexpected twists. But way too much focus on detailing all the child abuse ruined it for me.
MissBean
Jul 06, 2020 rated it liked it
Too much filler
Annie
Jul 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was fantastic! What a story, full of every emotion with one twist after another, sickening as well with disbelief.. and a beautifully sad ending.. But I need more about Lachlan!
doreen
Aug 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
So I like this series. This was a good book and I like the way it ended. If you like this authors book you will like this one.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Rise of Saint
  • The Fall of Sin
  • Jasmine
  • The Sins of Saint: A Dark Romance Novel
  • Cruel Obsession (The Obsession Duet, #1)
  • Defiant (American Street Kings, #2)
  • Venom (Rosewood Realm #1)
  • Machiavellian (Gangsters of New York, #1)
  • Indebted: An Enemies To Lovers Mafia Romance (King Crime Family Book 1)
  • All He'll Ever Be (Merciless World Book 1)
  • Diamonds in the Rough (Diamonds are Forever Trilogy, #2)
  • Diamonds are Forever (Diamonds are Forever Trilogy #3)
  • Gilded Cage (Dark Obsession Trilogy #2)
  • Play Me
  • Diamonds in the Dust (Diamonds are Forever Trilogy, #1)
  • Sacrifice
  • I (One) (War of Roses Book 3)
  • Iron Crowne
Visit me on Facebook: http://bit.ly/2e1wFpE
Reader group: http://bit.ly/2iXZd0l
Website: vfmason.com
Instagram: authorvfmason
Twitter: @Author_VFMason

V.F.Mason always loved reading books and had quite a few fights with her mama over the genre she liked (romance, duh!) She studied filmmaking and thought that would feed her desire for stories, but that didn't happen.
Finally, when she was tired of all

Madman Duet (2 books)
  • Madman's Method (Madman Duet, #1)

News & Interviews