Start by marking “The Darkness (The Mother's Children, Book 3)” as Want to Read:
The Darkness (The Mother's Children, Book 3)

The Darkness (The Mother's Children, Book 3)

Zin has sacrificed herself to protect her land and her people, Quarthi and Toth alike. The Darkness has vanished. The Quarthi have their land back. The forest is regrowing.

Black Bull is part Quarthi, part Sand Person, black-skinned and strong; born a slave and trapped in the white city of Fairmont. When his mothers people demand the slaves release it is time for freedom.
Published March 15th 2020

To ask other readers questions about The Darkness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Darkness

Start your review of The Darkness (The Mother's Children, Book 3)
Morgan Tonkin
Mar 23, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: romance, fantasy
cj mael
marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2020
Angel
added it
Apr 01, 2020
Long-time reader, long-time writer, first-time author 2018. I like to write what I love to read so its fantasy all the way. My work is very much for mature audiences with plenty of sex, love and adventure.

My stories tend to be different and generally don't follow a generic template. So, if you prefer something unusual, you'll find it with my work. Some of it will be more romantic, others more