Start by marking “Obliteration (Dream Wars #3)” as Want to Read:
Obliteration (Dream Wars #3)

Obliteration

(Dream Wars #3)

They've come back, a situation the humans never conceived of. More ghouls have landed on Earth, and it throws society in chaos.
Bridges are burned, alliances are made, and Kit's power grows stronger than ever before. When Dawn reveals a secret she's been hiding, it gives Kit hope. Maybe they can end the dream war... if she can stay alive.
Published August 7th 2019 by Independently Published (first published August 4th 2019)

Start your review of Obliteration (Dream Wars #3)
Jason or Brooke
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was ok
Two and a half stars

I feel like I must have misses book 2.5 where a ton of important events happened and were explained, because this story was obviously rushed.
The author must have had the ending in mind, and didn't want to dedicate any time getting into the details to get there. The book opens after some MAJOR events have taken place and gloss over them. While with the first book, we all started the same way, though explanations followed within the story - this is not a good or acceptable tech
Alicia
Loved this! It seemed shorter, and the ending felt a bit rushed (I was honestly questioning if there was going to be another book in the series as I read, because surely the end conflict couldn't fit within how much book I had left) but everything got squeezed in there. Lots of action and a nice HEA. ...more
J.A. Cintron
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A much deserved ending
Joy Olivier
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
#KickAss!!

Yup. Leia Stone has done it again. I couldn’t ask for a better, more satisfying conclusion if I wanted. This was everything I needed and more!!! <3
Heather Endsley
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ok. What can I say?!? Epic conclusion to a great trilogy. I love kit. I love them all. I don’t think I’ve ever read a book as quickly as I did this. Thank you Leia for creating this world.
Claudia Hernandez
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this trilogy. It was exciting, amazing and excellent development of characters, lovable and relatable.
Debbie Turk
May 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Gobsmackingly Good!!😲🌍😍🙏💥
A 5 Star Series 🌟
(Read using Kindle Unlimited)
Obliteration (Dream Wars #3)

Wow, this was so epic!!🙏
The game has changed yet again and this time it's going to be all or nothing for humanity.😳 The Breeders keep on targeting Kit, her & her team are picking up injuries left & right.😭 Dawn & her brethren are coming under increasing mental attacks now too!😔 The Ghouls are definitely trying crush their groups alliance due to the new change that has come to light!!💔

Dawn & Master
Krystal M
Jan 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars leaning more towards the 4 on this one.

This series started out SO strong and when it got to the finale I felt like it lost some if it’s luster. That kick ass vibe from Kit was lost and what we got was a highly emotional version of her.

She’s tired of it all and it shows. It’s like she was shutting herself down and thinking only dark thoughts. The dream wars changed so much in such a small time, of course it would take a toll on her, but I feel like the other characters had more strength
Caro Acevedo
May 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm giving it 5 stars because this book won over my heart. No just this book but the trillogy.
This last chapert of the saga was so full of emotions and love.
Kit is forever one of my favotire Heroines ever.
She was so selfless, always focous and even when she thought or said the opposite she had always been full of Hope.
Damien also was incredible so lovable. He was such an incredible man so suportive, extremelly inteligent and willing to put his ass on the line for the ones he loves.
Let's not eve
Tosha Y. Miller
Mar 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Very fun

I have to say this was a great book. The fact I didn't get to enjoy the heavily built up adult scenes with the protagonist made me irritated. However, the story was good enough to keep me reading... Which is difficult. I loved the team and their increasing number of add-ons. The big family they created by the end was beautiful to read! I recommend reading this book if you enjoy action, wars, aliens, powerful women, strong friendship, and a cute romance. This book will have you eager to r
CASSANDRA M CRYSTAL
Sep 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Kit and her team aren't just doing a job, this time they're going to fight to save each other and humanity.

Kit will have to reach deep inside and find a way to use her special powers to help get rid of the zombies and other monsters in the dream wars. It's the only way to make sure that her team, and boyfriend's family (yep boyfriend) can be safe from the government monsters, as well as the dreamland ones.
Jules
Aug 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WOW!

Thank Heavens Kit was able to defeat the nastiest bunch of Aliens I had ever read about, who'da thunk it!
Leia I have read almost all of your books. This one was so Different! I honestly did not know how I could finish it.. My jaws were tight through every Dream War entry. Wow, I was never so happy to get to the end. Lol Now I can relax.
Ty Leia
Becky Rolfes
Feb 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic Fantasy

Loved the story presented in this trilogy; although, I would've preferred this had been one book. The uniqueness of the aliens only able to manipulate and kill humans who were older than a certain age and during our sleep cycle, was a definite change from other alien invasion books.
Monica
Apr 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mirinda Turner
May 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Final Book:

This whole series- all 3 books was extremely fun to read. It had a lot of intense moments that had my adrenaline going. I read even faster. Loved all 3 books; characters, storyline, stunningly described scenery, ebb and flow, really everything.
Tabitha
Oct 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this series!

This is a great sci-fi dystopian series. It’s a quick read but done very well. The characters are unique and it was fun getting to know them throughout the series.
Tiffany Rosado
Oct 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

Nothing but good things to say about the quality of her writing. Her writing makes you feel like you know exactly what the world looks like. And I think that is incredible considering she writes about an alternative world! 10/10 highly recommend!
Jolie
Nov 03, 2020 rated it liked it
I forgot how much fun this series is!

Hellaciously entertaining. Even though it had been ages since I read books 1 and 2, I picked up book 3 and was right back into it with the characters. Good fun!
Janice Stansell
Jan 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a series!

This whole series was great, full of sass dialogue, action and a badass heroine with a team full of funny, quirky and loyal friends. Also makes you think what if? I want to meet the Galadrians!
Emily
Oct 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

Great ending to an enjoyable series. I laughed at spots and tensed up with suspense in others. I definitely liked it.
Jeff
Nov 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great story

I have enjoyed this story of a badass woman that save the world from alien invasion with the help of her friends.
claire obrien
Mar 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Poor aki

This story is mapped out perfect. The right amounts of action. The right amounts of love. The commical parts , glad it all worked out perfect.
Heather Rainwater-Alvarado
The third and final book in this trilogy continues the wild and crazy ride through a futuristic world Stone has created. Book 3 was difficult to me because it was getting to the point where no matter what the main characters did, they were always one-upped by the aliens and truly struggled to find the end in sight. I applaud the difficult decisions the main character, Kit, made to stand up for Dawn and her friends. Though the series started off with a bang, it somewhat fizzled. There are a lot o ...more
PHYLLIS SPRINGBORN
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely great!!

Really sorry this novel ended. I was literally so involved with the characters in this story; I felt like I was there with them. Can't find the words to Express how great this story was. Best reading I have done in a long time.
Meagan
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great conclusion

I have been a huge fan of the Dream Wars series by Stone since I read the very first book, and I was so excited when she announced the third and final installment was finally coming. I don’t read a lot of sci-fi, and initially I wasn’t sure about this series, but as a big fan of Stone, I dove in. And man am I glad I did. This series is absolutely fantastic. I’ll admit the first book took a little bit for me to really get into, but after the first 20% or so I couldn’t put it down
JL Burrows
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A truly enjoyable read.
Daisy Delfin
Aug 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Pages: 158
My rating (stars): 4
Read other books from this author in the future: yes

I really love Leia’s books. The good thing about this one is, that the third part was a fast read. I’ve been waiting a long time to read this conclusion and it was worth it. I liked that Leia did not prolong the end but everything resolved in 158 pages (at least that’s what my kindle shows).
I loved the characters she created, Kit, Damien, Jeremy, Dawn and Kit’s whole Team and Damien’s people. They became a big fami
Just Jese
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was ok
Guess I know why this book wasn’t promoted..

This was just...bad. Everything wrapped up neatly with very minor casualties.
Consistent with the downward trend I’ve been noticing with her series, this ended predictably and plain details that were harped on earlier were completely ignored to advance a story. In short, I’m disappointed but remain unsurprised. Ms. Stone starts out strong with a great idea and then I guess runs out of steam.
Can someone explain how Dawn strained her wing tendons carrying
lORRAINE MADDOCK
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book

Having read other books by this author, I was absolutely blown away with this series of books. Completely different to what I would normally read, but the story was so good that I was hooked straight away
10/10
Melissa Goble
Jan 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 STARS
« previous 1 3 next »

• Queen Fae (NYC Mecca, #3)
  • Queen Mecca (NYC Mecca, #4)
  • Queen Alpha (NYC Mecca, #2)
  • Queen Heir (NYC Mecca, #1)
  • Annihilate (Hive Trilogy, #3)
  • Anarchy  (Hive Trilogy, #2)
  • Ash (Hive Trilogy, #1)
  • Reclaimed (Shadow Beast Shifters, #2)
  • Supernatural Academy: Year Three (Supernatural Academy, #3)
  • Elemental Compass (Supernatural Prison Story #4)
  • Wolf Unleashed (The Royal Heir, #2)
  • Storm Princess Saga: The Complete Series
  • Wolves' Queen (The Royal Heir, #1)
  • Rejected (Shadow Beast Shifters, #1)
  • The Shadows of Blackbriar Academy (Blackbriar, Academy #2)
  • Knightmare (The Temple Chronicles, #12)
  • Supernatural Academy: Year Two (Supernatural Academy, #2)
  • Assassin's Maze (Assassin’s Magic #3)
Leia Stone is the USA TODAY bestselling author of the Matefinder series which is optioned for flim, and the Hive Trilogy. She lives in Arizona with her husband, two kids and her dog. When she is not chasing around her twin son and daughter, or writing, she has her nose shoved in a book. She wrote her first book when she was 23 years old. Keep reading and live with purpose.

ht

Dream Wars (3 books)
  • Rising (Dream Wars, #1)
  • Domination (Dream Wars, #2)

News & Interviews