Start by marking “Pink” as Want to Read:
Pink

Pink

He’s Pink, the personal enforcer for the boss of the New York mafia. She’s Gigi Rey, a supermodel known across the globe.

They live two entirely different lives but before the mob and the fame, they were Lev Arsov and Gigi Parker. Two people struggling to make it—who met by chance—before life got in the way.

Five years have passed since the nights they shared together, but F
Published (first published May 8th 2020)

To ask other readers questions about Pink, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pink

Start your review of Pink
Giorgia ~ Reads
3.5 Stars

I wanted to like this more. I wanted this to BE more. It had such a good beginning (the before part - the past). I even reviewed the novella that was released prior to this, which is basically the first 30% of the book. Find it here Before.

I won't say this was in any way bad, we got the story in typical BK fashion, the moody, atmospheric vibe was there. I liked the characters, both Lev and Gigi were great (although, I have to say I was always waiting to get more from Lev, more passion
Bev
This was definitely a book of two halves for me. 5+ stars for the first half, 3 for the second.

When I started this I could not put it down. I absolutely loved the whole Before and After thing, getting to know Pink as Lev and how he grew into the Pink persona. He's an awesome dad, broadsided with taking on his little baby with no hesitation or doubts at all. I especially LOVED seeing how his relationship with Andino grew into the epic friendship they had, and don't even get me started on just ho
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
4 “Love Mr Pink” Stars

Pink, the mysterious enforcer of Andino Marcello. We have heard about him but we didn’t know about him, until now. Lev Arson is a man that you can’t help but fall in love in for his loyalty and his commitment.

Pink’s story.......I loved him being him, I loved him being a father, I loved him finding his soulmate and I loved his relationship with Andino, his Boss. This story revealed so many sides of Pink that I couldn’t have possibly imagined.

Gigi Rey Parker and Lev had that
Jessica Alcazar
I am seriously obsessed with Bethany-Kris’s style and voice. I always feel so alive when I read one of her books and I have not read enough of them. It’s quite the high! They have an edge to them that I can’t quite describe. I feel the book rather than just read it. I experience the story rather than just read it. They make me twitch in the most glorious of ways!

If you read Before, then you already know the history behind Pink and Gigi. Who they were before who they became who they are. Pink is
Lorraine Lesar
May 19, 2020 rated it liked it
4* for the first 50%.
(See my review for Before (30/4/20).
2* for the last 50%
(See Bev’s review for Pink (18/5/20).
Bethany-Kris
Apr 10, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Pre-Order Live!

Preorder now:

Amazon | https://geni.us/PINKBK
iTunes | https://books.apple.com/us/book/id150...
Barnes & Noble | https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/book...
Goodreads | https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...

Bloggers!

Sign up with Indie Sage to promote upcoming events for Pink or review. Find sign ups here: https://indiesage.com/tour-pink-by-be...

Blurb Revealed:

They l
Bookgasms Book Blog
May 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
GAH!! Pink was absolutely amazing! I dont think I took a breath once while reading. It was everything and more I could have wanted for the story of the man that we've seen standing behind Andino Marcello. Lev and Gigi were fantastic. This story had chemistry in spades but also was quite emotional. I loved it so so much!!

Forget everything you think you know about Lev Arasov, aka Pink, and get ready to be taken on a journey of a lifetime. This story was addicting and captivating and had dark, jaw
Manoela
4.25 Stars

I was immensely happy when I heard that Pink, the mysterious, silent man who always followed Andino would win his own story. His story is everything and a little more than I expected, a book that caught my attention from the beginning.

The beginning of the book shows how Lev became the so-known Pink, we see his destiny and Gigi cross over for a short period of time until life separates them. I loved seeing the beginning of everything, when everything was less complicated between them a
⏃ : ✦ villainous_vixen ⏃ : ✦
4 pink Stars

Lev & Gigi

Pink was such a roller coaster ride of emotions! It was so much more than what I expected. Bethany Kris didn't pull any punches here, its filled with angst and grit that was perfectly imperfect. There is no butterflies and rainbows, Lev is a man of few words and seemed to have zero fucks to give and only cared about one thing in his life. . . his daughter. Lev is a devoted father that will do right by Arely and give her the life he never had. Including signing a deal
Suzanne (Lily)
Another winner for me 😍

I had the opportunity to read the first 10 chapters of this book and fell in love with the back story of how Lev and Gigi’s first met. I was swept up in their passion as soon as they locked eyes on each other. They met before Gigi found fame on the runway and Lev became Pink, an infamous enforcer for a Mob Boss.

Gigi gained my respect by being true to herself and not getting caught up in the hype of her business. Her work was her life. From what she said to the food she at
Athena D.
May 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 4 STARS

Bethany-Kris is such a fantastic writer and it's so easy to devour her books. She manages to always find fresh ways to keep my interest while tearing me apart. The connection between Lev and Gigi is quite apparent from the start and their chemistry is intense. Pink by Bethany-Kris is a MUST read and will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ELITE!!!

Amz
Jun 22, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lev and Andino’s friendship *heart eyes!!* I may have to pick up his book again and actually finish it this time.
Michelle [Helen Geek]
May 2020 -- 5 Stars

This is going right on my favorites pile. I'll tell you why in a minute. First, I want to say, I found this author a little over a year ago. She has become a favorite, go-to, auto-buy author. She writes gripping, gritty, character driven stories. They are well thought out. They aren't outlandish and in the end, you were able to escape and become immersed in the characters and in THEIR story. She write a different story for each person. They aren't formulaic. Or, at least I've
Priscilla⚡️happy.endings.required⚡️
Gigi didn’t look at all pleased when he turned on her and asked, “Remember what you said to me here today.”
“About what?”
“Us. That it’s important. That even if you don’t know things and it scares you, it doesn’t matter. Remember it. It’s going to matter now, but it’ll be okay.”
A flash of fear replaced her anger. “Will it?”
It had to be.

4.5 ”Before. After. Forever.”Stars!

I loved this one. It felt a lot different from Kris’s previous works, the characters weren’t completely immersed in the M
A Klue

Anyone who is an avid fan of mafia romance knows there are several depths of intensity that exist in this genre. Some have little to none (with only implied off screen steam/mob violence), some have grey areas open to personal interpretation, and then there are the OTT undeniable, dark territories one can willfully or accidentally stumble into. While, again, the far end of this spectrum has such unredeemable dark characters/backdrop there is not even a glimmer of light shining in their
Julia
May 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Every book by Bethany Kris is a masterpiece for me. Each one is so full of love, hate, tumor that it catches me and I cannot stop until I finish them.
This one was not an exception. I loved it. I’ve wanted Pink so much and when I got it I was hooked.
Lev and Gigi are the best couple ever. Their development is so well written that I actually believe they are real people.
This book was a perfect read during my stay home and thank you Bethany for making it (my stay home) bearable.
We Like them Dark Book Blog
May 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020
Bethany Kris truly possesses a special kind of talent. Every time I pick up one of her books I feel like I can connect to her characters so deeply, that her books just become so memorable. My favorite part of this book was just the shear amount of passion Pink’s character was written with. He really had a rough upbringing- he came from nothing and just still was such a compassionate person for those he loved through and through. His heroine, Gigi, completed him just perfectly.
Aside from the cha
Maria11
May 21, 2020 rated it liked it

I loved it but then I hated it. I love this author and I hate to just leave a 3 star. I got upset with this book because I figured out what was going to happen and was upset that Andino couldn't figure it out and he owns this city. I think that was the part that made me lower my rating. If he was so big and important he would have know what was going to happen and he didn't, leaving Gigi to the wolves. I know he did everything to try and rescue her, but it just felt off to me and gave m
Books With
Apr 29, 2020 rated it liked it
Arc kindly provide for an honest review

I was super exited for Pink’s story! I thought it was kind of cute and I enjoyed it.

The whole Mafia plus fashion world story really intrigued me.

I just felt like something was missing, can’t put my finger on it. The chemistry was there and I enjoyed the moments with Pink’s girl plus how much he loved his daughter.

Overall it was a sweet story and I liked reading about previous characters.

3.5 stars 💕
Aaly
May 01, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
*** ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review. ***

RTC
Lavender
4 STARS
Lev Arsov and Gigi Parker meet at a crossroads in their lives.

Lev is a foster care age-out, bartender and fighter if the mood is right. He has learned to adapt or die—whatever he needs to be to keep his head above water.

He's not the moody-broody type, as much as he is a realist. Lev sees the world as it is—people for who they are. An honest man, Lev isn't easily swayed by people's bullshit. He always figures shit out, one way or another. Resilient AF.

Andino Marcello, notorious Mafia bos
Chloe reads
May 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
3,5 pink stars

“I love you, too.” She whispered against his lips as her fingertips grazed his cheekbone. “Before . . . after. Forever.”

I'm sure you know by now that I’m a big fan of mafia romances and recently it’s not so easy to please me when it comes to this trope, but when I read the blurb for this book, I was excited and very intrigued. It was my first ever read from this author and even though I HATE reading books written in third POV, I still enjoyed the story.

description

Overall, Pink is a s
Shirley
May 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

After reading Before (which is the first 10 chapters of this book) I was really excited to read Pink to see where he and Gigi would end up.

I loved that Lev was such an awesome dad he loved his little girl right from the get go. Without even thinking about it he took on all the responsibility of being a single parent and did everything in his power to do right for her.
I adored the ever-evolving relationship between Andino and Lev, it started as work but grew into so much more. They ha
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books
arc-final
one-time-read

This was the first book of Bethany Kris that i have read and the story was quite simple for me. I mean it was a mafia read and i expected more. But still it was enjoyable for me as a one time read.
here we meet Gigi and Lev. Gigi is a struggling model where as Lev is still a waiter , they simply enjoy each others company and things go wrong in lev's life and they both part ways. years later they meet again however thus time lev is the enforcer in the mafia and is kno
Natshane
May 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
3.5 PINK Stars

Mafia romance is my favorite kind of dark romance, if you are a regular to this trope you would know that the characters are often multilayered with an abundance of violence, action and the cherry on top - angst

What started off innocently soon will be tangled in a complicated web of a mess, this book was a rollercoaster of emotions and you are in for a ride.

The electrifying chemistry between Lev (Pink) and Gigi was beyond palpable, I loved that the author created characters who
Joelle
I was so looking forward to Pink's story as he had already become one of our favorite characters from previous books and we have to say that the author did not disappoint us when writing his story because we absolutely loved it.

There are so many things that we could go on and on about with all the things that we loved most about this book but, we would be here forever so I will list my 3 top reasons why.One we loved how Pink was with his daughter Arley every moment they spent together was touch
Bec
I love this world of BK’s although I haven’t read Andino and Haven and now have some real motivation to read their story. The Gigi anD Lev early encounter was hot and full of bad timing. Especially after the cops knock on his door and change his life forever. What a man. He didn’t push his girl to the side or not want her he fell in love with his unexpected offspring right away.

The way he got his name Pink was funny. I would have liked him at some point in the story to have revealed that tidbit
Kari Hansen
May 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Lev has overcome a difficult past and his life is focused on his daughter Arely and being the enforcer for the Marcello family. That was all he needed until fate brings Gig back into his life.
Gigi is a successful model with a high profile. Five years ago, she and Lev spent some time together before their life took them in different directions but when they find themselves in each other’s lives once again the chemistry and connection between them is stronger than ever.

Lev doesn’t want people to k
HeartBreaker
May 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star
This book had everything that I love.Good characters,great story line and a little bit of action.
If you read Before then you know that Lev and Gigi have met before,had a very shor relationship(sort of) and then parted ways.

This book happens a few years later and things are not the way they used to be.
Lev is now enforcer for Andino and deep with the mob,doing everything his boss tells him.He also has a very sweet daughter,Arley who is the most important person in his life.
Gigi made it big in mode
Pretty_Book_Whore  Narissa
May 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I feel like Bethanykris is in the Mafia! 😂 she does mafia romance so well... almost too well! And yes I know I've said this about her before but I'll never tire of saying it.
Pink is everything! Andino's enforcers life put into an amazing story of the guy behind the mafia mask he wears. Never would I have imagined Pink to be this amazing person with a whole life outside of the outfit. Even how he got his name Pink was amazing! I wont give that away so you're going to have to read it! Gigi is the
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Periculum (Devil's Playground #1)
  • Lawless Kingdom (Reign & Ruin #1)
  • Malady (Deviant Games #2)
  • Bullseye (The Monsters Within Duet, #1)
  • Looking to Score
  • His (Ties That Bind, #2)
  • The Bloody Bride (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #1)
  • Love Hard (Hard Play, #3)
  • Love the One You Hate
  • Chaos Reigning (Consortium Rebellion, #3)
  • No White Knight (Heroes of Heart's Edge #6)
  • Where the Snow Falls (Seasons of Betrayal, #2)
  • Ask Me If I Care (SWAT Generation 2.0 #4)
  • Cormac (Dangerous Doms #2)
  • Fragile Longing
  • Sentinel (Covenant, #5)
  • Fashionably Dead (Hot Damned, #1)
  • Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1)
The author of too many novels to count, Bethany-Kris is a Canadian, lover of much, and mother to four sons, a glaring of cats, and a pack of dogs. A small town in Eastern Canada where she was born and raised is where she has always called home. With her boys under her feet, a snuggling cat, barking dogs, and a spouse calling over his shoulder, she is nearly always writing something ... when she ca ...more