Start by marking “Bad Boy Billionaire (Cocky Hero Club)” as Want to Read:
Bad Boy Billionaire (Cocky Hero Club)

Bad Boy Billionaire

(Cocky Hero Club)

Dear Ida,
Never in a million years did I think I’d turn to an advice column for help, but I’m stuck. Moving to New York is my dream come true, but the big city is a tough place to navigate for a small-town, southern girl like me. Luckily, fate sent me my very own knight in shining armor.

Only Whitaker Aldrich didn’t ride in on his white steed to save me. He picked me up on
Expected publication: March 7th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Bad Boy Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bad Boy Billionaire

Start your review of Bad Boy Billionaire (Cocky Hero Club)
Amie Knight
Jan 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I can't wait for everyone to read this one! I had so much fun writing it! ...more
Linda Dunn
Feb 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
We don't meet people by accident, they are meant to cross our paths...

This story lured me in hook line and sinker. Whit Aldrich is a gorgeous man and he knows it. At first glance you judge him to be a player and a "one night stand" kind of man. Grace is a small town girl who wanted to have a fresh start. New York was the place to be to make her mark as an author.

When Whit and Grace's worlds collide, 3 times, you begin to believe it was fate. Whit rescued her and she became his nanny. She did not
Belinda
Feb 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a fabulous book. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this age gap book by Amie who was a new author to me. Grace a newbie to New York keeps meeting Whit a handsome guy but she is on a man ban. We discover fate has other plans for them. This book was so wonderful, they have a divine chemistry and I couldn’t put it down. Also add in one bewitching little boy and you have a divine story that will leave you hooked and feeling happy. This was definitely a five star read. This book is part of The Co ...more
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
This was a first for me reading this author, but I'm looking forward to more from her. Grace has moved from North Carolina to New York in hopes of writing a number 1 NY best seller but thats not really working out, plus she's on a man diet, but she meets what to her seems to be a bad boy one night stand type of man, but Whitaker is so much more and now her boss. The chemistry is amazing. Loved these characters so much. ...more
Feb 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic and delightful story! Grace, Whit and Andrew completely melted my heart. Their story had intrigue, insecurities, hope, joy, lots of laughter, and a little despair and tears. This age-gap romance had me feeling all the emotions and glued to the pages. Bad Boy Billionaire is another enjoyable addition to the Cocky Hero Club.
Jamie
Feb 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
First off I love the main characters names . Whit will sweep you off your feet with his charm . Grace is a strong individual who has a love for plants & romance. Single dad , single female plus a young boy equals a chance at love & family . I was hooked at page one .
Dena Akbar
Jan 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
It is a really good book and the book is really interesting.
Nancy Reads
Feb 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
BAD BOY BILLIONARE is a wonderful story of a very different man and woman, but fate had decided that they should be together. Why else in a big city like New York, would they keep meeting up and being thrown together? Grace Abernathy was from a small-town in North Carolina. Her moving to New York had been a dream come true. She had left home and was living in a cramped apartment with two other girls, who unfortunately were chain smokers. Grace needed to find a job fast, before her savings ran ou ...more
Tricia
Feb 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Bad Boy Billionaire is such a delightful story which drew me in from the very beginning.

The blurb tells you a lot about the storyline, so I won’t go into that, save to say that Whit is not quite the bad boy his motorbike and leather jacket would have us believe. In fact, Grace and Whit are genuinely lovely people and make the perfect couple. I loved their chance meetings, they were so sweet and funny and I loved the “but was it mere happenstance, or was it fate” vibe to it. Either way, clearly t
Auden Dar
Feb 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Amie Knight has crafted an unforgettable and uplifting love story. Bad Boy Billionaire is funny, witty, heartfelt, and filled with tender moments between well-drawn characters who feel like friends.

Knight is a keen observer, and I fell in love with Grace as she navigates her new life in NYC. I fell in love with Whit as he juggles being the best single dad to a six-year-old while overseeing the family business. The connection between Grace and Whit is instant, yet the romance is a delicious slow-
Janet Taggart Baldwin
Feb 18, 2021 rated it really liked it
This wonderful story is another great addition to the Cocky Hero Club! It was the first time for me reading Amie Knight and I found her writing to be delightful!

After Whit and Grace keep bumping into each other in the huge metropolis of New York City, you can't help but believe in Whit's explanation of Fate! I mean, when a small town Carolina girl packs up and moves to NYC to write romance novels, she needs to be open to the possibilities of love. But she's on a Man Ban! Always hungry Whit need
Flo Grugel
Feb 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Whit and Grace were so cute and sweet! Really easy read! Loved it
Get Your Book On
Feb 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
“Fate leads those who are willing but must push those who are not.” —Unknown

This quote says it all.

Grace the small town southern girl moves to New York City for a new start. She wants to become a romance writer even though she knows people would much rather her have a "safe" job like a teacher. But after a bad break-up she's given up on men, and is focused on her career. Her determination to make it when sometimes the odds seems stacked against her shows just how strong and resilient she is.

Mean
Karen_
Feb 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Bad Boy Billionaire
(Cocky Hero Club)
Written by: Amie Knight

Fate brought Grace and Whit together four times, it had to mean something, didn’t it?

Bad Boy Billionaire was nothing like I expected it and everything that is a honest to goodness happily ever after Romance (notice the capital R).

I laughed, there was an awful lot of awww how sweet, or ohhhh what a lovely gesture thoughts going on in my little romance reading mind the night Whit took Grace on the motorcycle and those same thoughts would o
Love Books Addict
Feb 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars! One of the best books I've read this year!

Grace - her move to New York to follow her dreams of being a romance novelist hadn't quite gone to plan, that is until fate stepped in, in the form of hunky bad boy Whitaker. After bumping into each other multiple times, she can't believe her eyes when the leather jacket wearing, Harley Davidson riding hottie is there at a friend's dinner party, all slick in a suit! When one of their apparently mutual friends suggests that Grace would be the ide
Alice
Feb 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
So Bad Boy Billionaire by Amie Knight is part of the Cocky Hero World and was ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!
YES!! I LOOOOOVED IT SOOOOOO MUCH!
Grace comes to New York to write her first novel... and then she meets the sexy bad boy Whit. Well it seems like he's a bad boy with his dark curly hair and sexy smile. But... is Whit really the guy who will only break your heart in two? And how will Grace like it in New York? Ha! I won't tell!
READ THIS BOOK GUYS!! You don't regret it! Trust me!
I know the books
Michelle
Feb 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I don't have the words to say how much I loved this book, and Whit. I think I fell in love with him right along with Grace!! Grace has moved to New York to become a romance novelist, she happens to meet Whitaker Aldrich by chance and these chance meetings keep happening to the point that Whit refers to it as fate. Grace is on a self imposed "man ban" so having Whit come into her universe, and there being a very strong attraction there on both sides isn't helping her stay strong to those man ban ...more
FunUndertheCovers
Feb 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I always know I’m in for a good time when I have an Amie Knight book in my hands!

Small town southern girl moves to the big city and meets a rich sexy man who sweeps her off her feet sounds very cliché, but trust me when I say that is not the case with this one...nothing cliché here!

Esther
Feb 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars for this heart warming romance

This is the first book I read by Amie Knight and it won’t be my last! Bad Boy Billionaire is part of the Cocky Heroes series, a spin-off of Stuck-up Suit.

Amie has written a heart warming romance that tugs at your heart. You will not want to put this book down. The love in this story feels like a tight hug from your family or a warm heated blanket in the winter. Enjoy this one.

Grace is new to NYC, a wanna be romance writer from the Carolinas. I love this
Charlene
Feb 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book did my heart good <3!

Small town southern girl moves to the big city and meets a rich sexy man who sweeps her off her feet sounds very cliché, but trust me when I say that is not the case with this one...nothing cliché here.

Grace is new to New York, having left North Carolina to follow her dream of being a romance author. Feeling like a fish out of water for the most part, she tries to get her bearings in a city that doesn’t feel anything like home. The one common denominator is her co
Court
Feb 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wow, I enjoyed Amie Knight's Bad Boy Billionaire. We get to come back to the world of The Stuck Up Suit. Grace has moved to NYC to be a writer, but she may have to go back home if she doesn't find a job that also gives her time to write. Grace and Whit take us on a wild adventure where fate intervenes more than once with these two. Grace and Whit keep bumping into each other and have instant chemistry, but with lives crossing paths and an opportunity presents it self, Grace takes a job working f ...more
Andrea Britton
Feb 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book is why I love romance! Amie Knight gives us every single thing we love in a romance. There was a plethora of emotions that I went through while reading Bad Boy Billionaire. The biggest one was how much I swooned over Whit, his character is the perfect book boyfriend.

Whit is a single dad billionaire who meets the outgoing, loving Grace. He hasn’t put himself out there for a relationship for a while and only wants to keep his and Andrews hearts safe. But Grace seems to bust down any wal
Kathy Dunn
Feb 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Reading Grace and Whitaker’s story proves they were meant to be. When they first meet and feel their attraction, you know something big is coming. I loved their story, their attraction. Grace is the typical Southern girl and Whit adores her for that. And when we meet Whitaker’s son Andrew, I couldn’t help but fall in love with the little guy, reminding me of mine when he was little.
As Whit’s nanny, Grace finds herself belonging and able to see that her dreams can come true. But Grace has sworn
Marybeth
Feb 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars. This is such a sweet and wonderfully romantic love story. Amie Knight's beautiful story will have you believing in fate as Whit and Grace, two people in a sea of millions in NYC, seem to keep running into each other. But it is so much more than that, because they also know people in common, which is also how this story fits into the Cocky world. There may be 8 years between them, him being older, but they fit perfectly together!
I am such a sucker for a single dad romance and this one
Louise - romance.movies.and.books
To my knowledge this is the first time reading a book by this author.

If you are looking for chance encounters, billionaire hunk with a child and friendship look no further. This book also has chemistry, banter and a little bit of drama.

I absolutely fell in love with this book straight up. This author had me laughing out loud. All I am going to say is it had something to do with riding a motorbike and underpants. If, you want to know more you need to read the book.

This was a five star read for me
Penny
OMG!! AMAZING!!!
This was such an amazing book. This is the first book I've read by this author and I loved it so much. Grace and Whit were so much fun. I laughed often. So much so that my family thought I was crazy. I think Whit's son stole the show at times. He is such a character. I have a book hangover because I needed to know what was going to happen next. I highly recommend this book. I promise you'll love it just as much as I did.
Jami Kehr
Feb 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Completely in love with this story and these characters!

Fate keeps throwing Grace and Whit in the same place at the same time for a reason.

This story was so magical and almost had the serendipity effect to it. Add in a charming kiddo and there's absolutely no chance to escape this book. The hold will last for weeks after you've read the last page.
Louise Mackin
Feb 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Whit and Grace were such a great characters and very likeable and Andy, of course, too. There was a lovely sweetness to this story, every girl needs a guy like Whit in their life.
Amie was on her usual form with this book and as a result, I found it very hard to put down and I was reading it at every free opportunity.
Jaime Reynolds
Feb 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Loved everything about this story. I devoured it in one evening since I couldn’t put it down. The characters are refreshing and relatable. I fell instantly in love with Andy and thought the attraction between Whit and Grace was undeniable. The author wrote a terrific story and it’s one you do not want to miss out on. Make sure it’s added to your must read list.
Reading with 2 book lovers
Feb 20, 2021 rated it really liked it
Oh this story captivated me. I devoured this read, these characters really spoke to me. Very well reccommend this story

• Lullaby of Tears
  • Recovery
  • The Duke and I (Bridgertons, #1)
  • To Have & To Hoax: A Fake Fiancé Romantic Comedy (Billionaires Down Under)
  • An Offer From a Gentleman (Bridgertons, #3)
  • When He Was Wicked (Bridgertons, #6)
  • Romancing Mister Bridgerton (Bridgertons, #4)
  • To Sir Phillip, With Love (Bridgertons, #5)
  • The Viscount Who Loved Me (Bridgertons, #2)
  • Boy Trouble (All American Boy)
  • Fight
  • Arrogant Single Dad
  • Body of Trust
  • Dear John
  • Bossy Baller: A Hero Club Novel
  • Fiftysix
  • Shielding Devyn (Delta Team Two, #6)
  • The First Taste (Inked Love, #2)
Contemporary Romance Author

Cocky Hero Club (1 - 10 of 149 books)
  • Hotshot Deceiver (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Dirty Player (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Cocky Duke (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Bloodthirsty Bastard (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Powerful Bastard (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Mister Manhattan (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Mister Stand-In (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Untitled (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Cocky Suit (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Cocky Contender (Cocky Hero Club)