Start by marking “Mean (The F*cked Series Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Mean (The F*cked Series Book 3)

Mean (The F*cked Series Book 3)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  7 ratings  ·  5 reviews
There are few options left to Major Carolyn Brooks. As the ranking officer sent by the military to oversee containment operations, shes prepared to take any steps necessary to ensure the safety of humankind. The virusite must be stopped from spreading any further. Sterilizing the potentially contagious population may be the first step to global salvation.

As Dave and Pam
Kindle Edition
Published September 27th 2019 by Self Published

To ask other readers questions about Mean, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mean

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Mean (The F*cked Series Book 3)
Amy
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My new favorite phrase - "...chunky salsa of human debris." That's how I'd summarize this book. Take that however you wish.
Kelly Marie
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What a ride! I really enjoyed this story as there is the right amount of gruesome and perfectly timed sarcasm to even things out, in a crazy good way. I am a zombie enthusiast, so to read a story that really is about survival and family is incredible. There is no romance here in the middle of the apocalypse. This is the journey of Dave and Pams family trying to make it to safety. There are zombies out there, roads are blocked off everywhere, and they need to find a new vehicle as theirs is ...more
Sal
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So good!
The story continues, giving more of the heart racing excitement the first two books gave.
Only problem I have is that I need more and I dont think there are anymore books in the series yet!
This series is the first I have read by this author and I can safely say they have a fan for life!
Nicola Adams
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Road Trip from Hell

The third instalment in the series sees Dave and Pam continuing west on their road trip from hell to reach their daughter. It doesn't take long for the three car convoy to run into trouble. It's the kind of trouble you just know isn't going to end well yet you can't look away from.
Not only are there the zombies to contend with, but faced with the apocalypse those not infected turn mean as they fight for survival. The family must be careful who they trust and form alliances
Sabrina Samples
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rk delivered get again

This is the perfect third installment to the Uppercase series. It gave me everything I didn't know I wanted but now I know I needed from it. I cannot wait for more!
Petra Gleason

• The Eyes of Darkness
  • Beached
  • The Trap: Bratva Vows Prequel
  • Match Me Perfect
  • Daisy (Archer's Creek #2)
  • Tortured Eyes (Cane, #5)
  • Ground Zero (Last of Us, #1)
  • I Try My Best: A Mother's Tale
  • Pound: An Extreme Horror Tale of Sex, Blood, & Fast Food
  • I Will Make You Love Me: An Extreme Horror Tale of Sex, Lies, & Duct Tape
  • The Golden Pecker
  • Beauty Loves the Beast  (Wylde Paranormal Love #1)
  • Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #2)
  • Claimed by Gods (Their Dark Valkyrie #1)
  • The Passage (The Passage, #1)
R.K. Gleason was born in Grand Island, Nebraska in 196-something. He grew up, and spent most of his adult life living in Seattle. In late 1999, he met the love of his life, left his home in Seattle and moved to Ohio. Currently, R.K. lives in Columbus, Ohio with his best friend, and gorgeous wife, Petra. They have four children, currently two grandchildren, and ABSOLTELY no pets.

While R.K. grew up