Start by marking “Charlie (Rydeville Elite #4)” as Want to Read:
Charlie (Rydeville Elite #4)

Charlie

(Rydeville Elite #4)

Demi
Dropping out of college senior year was never part of my plan. But Dad needs me, and I'd move mountains for the only parent I’ve ever known—even working for the company that fired him.

My boss, Charlie, is determined to make my life a living hell, availing of every opportunity to undermine my confidence, to humiliate and threaten me.

Sleeping with him the night of hi
Published May 4th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Charlie, please sign up.
Siobhan Davis Jackson was originally book 4 but I had to move that release back so now Charlie will be the fourth book and first interconnected standalone in the se…moreJackson was originally book 4 but I had to move that release back so now Charlie will be the fourth book and first interconnected standalone in the series, with Jackson being the 5th. Charlie was friends with Drew, Trent and Abby and his father was one of the founding fathers. We haven't met Demi before although she was mentioned as the mystery woman he slept with that infamous Christmas night. (less)
Siobhan Davis Mostly. I will be releasing a slightly extended version containing one extra chapter and two epilogues on May 4th, 2020 as part of my Rydeville Elite …moreMostly. I will be releasing a slightly extended version containing one extra chapter and two epilogues on May 4th, 2020 as part of my Rydeville Elite series.(less)

Start your review of Charlie (Rydeville Elite #4)
ABookLover73
May 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2020
FIVE REDEMPTION STARS for Demi and Charlie ❤🖤❤🖤!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Siobhan did it again!

Her new story totally melted my heart and I fell in love with a character that I thought I never will.

"Charlie" is a dark bully romance book with enemies to lovers trope.

Honestly, I didn't like Charlie in previous books because he did some pretty bad things that made me wonder how someone could be that heartless.

But, in this book he changed.

He changed a lot thanks to Demi who came into his life like a hurricane and made
⋆Lara⋆
4 stars

Read my reviews on LaraBabbles Book Blog

description

One...

Two...

Three...

description

Charlie is the fourth book in Rydeville Elite series and is followed by a trilogy.
I was literally squirming in my seat, counting down the seconds for the review copy to drop in my Kindle. I was so excited and rightfully so, because I enjoyed the hell outta this!

Charles Barron Jr., aka, Charlie was one of the side characters in the previous books.
At the end of Sweet Retribution, I was left heartbroken for him.
Due to his past mista
Siobhan Davis
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
LIVE NOW!

Download Book 2➡️ https://smarturl.it/TwistedBetrayal
Download Book 3➡️ https://smarturl.it/SweetRetribution
Download Box Set➡️ https://smarturl.it/RydevilleBoxSet
Download Book 5➡️ https://smarturl.it/JacksonEbook
FREE to read in Kindle Unlimited.

*Price s
Bookgasms Book Blog
Apr 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
Charlie was exactly what we've come to expect from Siobhan Davis. It was sexy, addicting and full of the delicious mean boys that we love. Charlie and Demi were fantastic and their story full of surprises. I loved this office/bully romance addition to the Rydeville Elite series.

Charlie was sexy, emotional and had hidden facets that I enjoyed. There was more to the man than the hard exterior he showed Demi and I enjoyed every minute. I loved how vulnerable he was and seeing the familiar Rydeville
Wendy *cr8zysockbookblock*

Yes! OMG! Yes! Nothing and I mean nothing excites me like a good “redemption story.” I’m talking to take the absolute most (or one of the most) unredeemable characters from one of your favorite books, or trilogies in this case, and redeem him. Transformation done. ✅ Siobhan Davis turned him around, upside down, inside out and showed us that “hold the phone ladies and gentlemen” he in fact has a heart ♥️ and it can turn ooey gooey after all!

Charlie, oh Charlie! I had so many questions about
NativeHippiesBookObsession
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“The only woman I care about, the only woman I love, is you.”

This is one of those emotionally raw stories that leave you a little broken, but in a beautiful way.

I’ll be the first to admit I’m obsessed with Charlie. Have been since I read about him in the Rydeville Elite Series, but you see a whole new side of Charlie in this story. A dark, sinister side that made me love him more. He’s closed off and cold in the beginning. Very broken. But old Charlie starts to show. I got a taste of his Naught
queen_of_the_books_18
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“I’ve never wanted to be anyone’s Prince Charming before, but I want to be yours,”

Siobhan Davis has just delivered another 5 star read.

Charlie had me hooked. I wasn’t sure what I was going to think about this book because I hated him in the Rydeville High series. I knew that she was going to have to redeem him massively in my eyes and she did. She broke Charlie and made him the hero I needed him to be and now I can say that I love him so much.

This was a surprisingly emotional read and I loved
Victoria Weston
Apr 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I read this book so fast as I couldn't get enough of this story and all these characters it really does have it all and holds your attention to the very end. This is the #4 book in the series Rydeville Elite and I was so glad that Charlie got his own book. This is a dark bully romance book that you will love.

Charlie has had things is tough and after everything he has totally locked his heart away for goo or so it seems. After his father died he is taking over the business slowly;y while still at
Dianne
May 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Siobhan Davis knows how to get to the heart of romance, life and a gritty reality that proves that you never know who you were meant to love. CHARLIE reveals that no matter how well you think you know a person, there is more to their story than meets the eye and that an author with Ms. Davis’s talents can make us love someone we saw as part of the evil that saturates this series.

Dark, edgy, sometimes heartbreaking, sometimes infuriating, once again, just when you think you know a character, the
TheSassyNerdBlog
May 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
** Review to come**
Rhonda Ziglar
Apr 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 CHARLIE STARS!! Charlie is my favorite guy and book in the Rydeville Elite series. Charlie and Demi had one heck of a sexy crazy ride and I loved every minute of it. There is feels, angst, sexiness and mystery to keep you turning pages. Siobhan Davis is a 1-Click author for me and should be for you too.
Sonya
Jun 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Heartwarming

Well this book lived up to all expectations I had for this spin off. I loved the Rydeville Elite series about Kai and Abby. It is amazing to follow up on their life aswell, enjoy getting to know what happen Charlie. Charlie was always a complicated character so it’s nice to see that he finally gets his happily ever after.
Meander - Read & Roam
Primary Characters: Charlie & Demi
Secondary Characters: Abby, Drew, Kaiden, Jackson, Xavier, Sawyer
Source: This book is a Part of Bully Me: Class of 2020 Anthology
Blurb:

I only picked this book because of Author Siobhan Davis. I have only read Rydeville series and Resurrection of this author and I have been a great fan of her
Rita
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to be given the opportunity to read an ARC of this book and OMG, Siobhan Davis does it again - I absolutely floved this book!

Charlie was one of the ‘Elite’ from the Rydeville Elite series and this is his story - this book picks up from the night his father was murdered.

I’m not afraid to say that Charlie was a character that I HATED and I don’t use that term loosely, in my opinion he was despicable and unredeemable, so I was intrigued how Siobhan was going to play this story an
⚚♆ Cynthia ♆⚚
*** 2 STARS ***

Charlie was an ok read, nice to continue learning more about the characters in the previous books and what they are up to, but the romance felt very undeveloped and lots of telling rather than showing.

I don't usually like when, in a story with an enemies-to-lovers trope, it goes from I hate you to I love you in one night without any development and everyone is ok with it...and unfortunately, this book suffers from this. Some of the events that should have been shown in the book a
Courtney
May 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Charlie is the fourth book in the Rydeville Elite series, but it can easily be read as a standalone. There are characters from the previous books mentioned (first three books must be read in order), but Siobhan blends them in well and keep readers up to speed on how they are interwoven without taking away from the main story. Siobhan does try to surmise what happened previously to new readers, but it is really difficult to explain every detail. But I feel new readers will get a good enough idea ...more
Apr 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Charlie, book four in Siobhan Davis' Rydeville Elite series, will keep readers on the edge and undecided until its conclusion!

Charlie existed in that in between space not entirely good, not entirely bad and Siobhan Davis managed to find just the right mix to make him incredibly appealing despite his ambiguity. With a past filled with actions so egregious they seemed impossible to come back from and continued questionable behavior Charlie struggled to regain his place as a person to respect and o
Jamie - The Bookish Attitude
5 Bully Novella Stars. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Originally published in the Bully Me Anthropology.

Siobhan Davis has created a world where the men have been trained to be dominate in every aspect of their lives. To never take no for an answer and ask for forgiveness rather than permission.

And the main Characters of Charlie are no different.

Charlie made some bad decisions in Abby and Kadens trilogy that sped up deadlines and caused some unimaginable destruction.

Back then Charlie was confused, lost and believed he wa
K.  Ramjohn
Feb 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Charlie is an enemies to lovers, office romance that held my interest from start to finish. The story had it all, complex characters, drama, steam, twists and turns and it gave you all the feels. Charlie and Demi had undeniable chemistry and I enjoyed seeing how their relationship developed. This story was emotional and will cause you to shed a tear or two. I loved it and would recommend it to romance lovers.
The audiobook was narrated by Sarah Puckett and Michael Gallagher. These two were excell
Myndi
Apr 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Charlie was one of those characters that, in the first three books, kind of went back and forth in my opinions of him. The first half of this book had me still on the fence, but it's surprising what finding the right girl can do for a guy... and vise versa. I honestly believe that finding the person who is the right match for you can turn you into the best version of yourself and that's what this story truly showed for Charlie.

I like the way that Charlie's character shows such growth throughout
ToAllTheBooksILove
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Siobhan gets me every single time with her books. The Rydeville Elite family has such a special place in my heart and I am so happy to be able to add Charlie to it as well.

Charlie was difficult for me to truly love in the Rydeville series mainly because of what he caused but boy did he come flying back into my good books after this read. Charlie and Demi are absolutely perfect counterparts for each other. Their journey had many ups and downs but their love for each other won in the end.

I loved
Trish Mint
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Im soooo excited that Charlie got his own book! Since I’ve been reading ALL that Siobhan has to offer, there was no way I was passing on this.

I’m not even sure that I trusted Charlie in the Rydeville series. I wanted to so badly. But At the end Of that series I really just pitied him. And when this book picks up, I just wanted to put his head through a wall.

Talk about a bully?! I’m not surprised Demi hated his guts with the way he treats her. I truly believe that Charlie is a product of his en
Missy Brown
May 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love this series!! Siobhan Davis is such a great author, I swear I do not know how she can write all these different characters and stories that are just simply amazing. I do not think that I have read anything of hers that I have not liked or loved. In Charlie for example, how can you take someone that you do no like, and completely redeem him, make you love him. Show us that yes he does in deed have a heart, and can love.

So in Charlie, we get to finally see what he is all about. So much get
meghann
Apr 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
This was a great addition to the Rydeville Elite series. I went back and forth on how I felt about Charlie in the earlier books, so it was great to get to know him better in this. I feel like I have a better understanding of the reasons behind his past actions. I really loved Demi. She was amazing, and I seriously needed Charlie to prove he was good enough for her and could treat her right. And he fell short a lot. I just wanted to shake some sense into him, but Demi had it handled. It was so mu ...more
Little.Miss.Chats.Books
Sep 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I don’t know what I was expecting but damn Charlieeeeee you slayed me
Brandi
Jun 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Surprised Me How Much I Loved This

Honestly....I hated Charlie soooo much by the end of Abby and Kai’s trilogy that I really didn’t feel like reading this book at all and it was my strong love for the series that made me read it. I was really surprised that I ended up liking Charlie and much like Abby, I forgave him for all of his nonsense he pulled. I loved that we got to see what exactly happened on Abby and Charlie’s wedding night. It was really nice the twists that happened and I loved Demi!
Lyndsey Young
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an advance complimentary copy of this book.

Siobhan has done it again with another awesome book. I loved seeing all the other elite characters in this book. Love everything Demi and Charlie. I didn’t want it to end
Nikitasbookreviews
Shelves: arcs-betas
Kiran
Jun 12, 2020 rated it it was ok
I understand this is a novella and maybe that’s why it glossed over a lot but after the heinous things Abby and her peers SUFFERED at the hands of her father and other sick disgusting people this instalment was way too nonchalant and dismissive.

Abby is completely fine?! Living and loving life.

Demi takes everything in her stride. Oh you were raped when you were thirteen? Okay. You had a sexual mentor at 12? Okay. Oh you killed someone at 14? Okay. BDSM? Sure thing.

Seriously?! What weed is she
ACarver
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2019
Siobhan continues to impress me with each story she writes. She takes characters and just breathes life into them, making them all so unique.

I was graciously given the opportunity to read Charlie’s story.

Charlie quickly became a character all us Siobhan fans loved to hate. His antics in the Rydeville Elite made him an enemy but deep down all us fans knew surely he was redeemable...

And he was!!

This story was perfect!

Both Charlie and Demi are vulnerable individuals. Charlie is fighting inner demo

• From the First Verse  (Life of Debauchery, #1)
  • Close to Me (The Callahans, #1)
  • Corrupt Kingdom
  • Blackout
  • The Trade (The Brentwood Boys, #4)
  • Wild In The Windy City: The Anthology Volume 3
  • Old Fashioned (Becker Brothers, #4)
  • Bullseye (The Monsters Within Duet, #1)
  • Kisses and Lies
  • Mistletoe Kisses
  • Surrender (Mafia Billionaire Romance #5)
  • Thorn (Rosewood High #1)
  • Unforgettable (Cloverleigh Farms, #5)
  • Between Here and the Horizon
  • Into the Clear Water
  • Best Friend's Baby (Make Her Mine #5)
  • Rock Star, Unbroken  (Tragic Duet, #2)
  • Dark Baby (Scottish Doms #2)
See top shelves…
Subscribe to my romance newsletter to read a free ebook plus exclusive bonus scenes. http://eepurl.com/dl4l5v

Siobhan Davis is a USA Today, Wall Street Journal, and Amazon Top 10 bestselling romance author. Siobhan writes emotionally intense stories with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons of unexpected plot twists and turns that will have you flipping the pages beyond bedtime! She h

Rydeville Elite (7 books)
  • Cruel Intentions (Rydeville Elite #1)
  • Twisted Betrayal (Rydeville Elite #2)
  • Sweet Retribution (Rydeville Elite #3)
  • Jackson (Rydeville Elite, #5)
  • Sawyer (Rydeville Elite #6)
  • Drew (Rydeville Elite #7)