Start by marking “Charlie (Rydeville Elite #4)” as Want to Read:
Charlie (Rydeville Elite #4)

Charlie

(Rydeville Elite #4)

Demi
Dropping out of college senior year was never part of my plan. But Dad needs me, and I'd move mountains for the only parent I’ve ever known—even working for the company that fired him.

My boss, Charlie, is determined to make my life a living hell, availing of every opportunity to undermine my confidence, to humiliate and threaten me.

Sleeping with him the night of hi
Published May 4th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Charlie, please sign up.
Siobhan Davis Jackson was originally book 4 but I had to move that release back so now Charlie will be the fourth book and first interconnected standalone in the se…moreJackson was originally book 4 but I had to move that release back so now Charlie will be the fourth book and first interconnected standalone in the series, with Jackson being the 5th. Charlie was friends with Drew, Trent and Abby and his father was one of the founding fathers. We haven't met Demi before although she was mentioned as the mystery woman he slept with that infamous Christmas night. (less)
Siobhan Davis Mostly. I will be releasing a slightly extended version containing one extra chapter and two epilogues on May 4th, 2020 as part of my Rydeville Elite …moreMostly. I will be releasing a slightly extended version containing one extra chapter and two epilogues on May 4th, 2020 as part of my Rydeville Elite series.(less)

Start your review of Charlie (Rydeville Elite #4)
ABookLover73
May 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020, arc
FIVE REDEMPTION STARS for Demi and Charlie ❤🖤❤🖤!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Siobhan did it again!

Her new story totally melted my heart and I fell in love with a character that I thought I never will.

"Charlie" is a dark bully romance book with enemies to lovers trope.

Honestly, I didn't like Charlie in previous books because he did some pretty bad things that made me wonder how someone could be that heartless.

But, in this book he changed.

He changed a lot thanks to Demi who came into his life like a hurricane and made
PrincessLara ♥LaraBabbles♥
4 stars

Read my reviews on LaraBabbles Book Blog

description

One...

Two...

Three...

description

Charlie is the fourth book in Rydeville Elite series and is followed by a trilogy.
I was literally squirming in my seat, counting down the seconds for the review copy to drop in my Kindle. I was so excited and rightfully so, because I enjoyed the hell outta this!

Charles Barron Jr., aka, Charlie was one of the side characters in the previous books.
At the end of Sweet Retribution, I was left heartbroken for him.
Due to his past mista
Siobhan Davis
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
LIVE NOW. SPECIAL 0.99* PRICING ENDS IN 2 DAYS!

LINKS:

Download Book 1➡️ https://smarturl.it/CruelIntentionsEbook
Download Book 2➡️ https://smarturl.it/TwistedBetrayal
Download Book 3➡️ https://smarturl.it/SweetRetribution
Download Box Set➡️ https://smarturl.it/RydevilleBoxSet
FREE to read in Kindle Unlimited.

Pre-order JACKSON:
ht
Bookgasms Book Blog
Apr 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
Charlie was exactly what we've come to expect from Siobhan Davis. It was sexy, addicting and full of the delicious mean boys that we love. Charlie and Demi were fantastic and their story full of surprises. I loved this office/bully romance addition to the Rydeville Elite series.

Charlie was sexy, emotional and had hidden facets that I enjoyed. There was more to the man than the hard exterior he showed Demi and I enjoyed every minute. I loved how vulnerable he was and seeing the familiar Rydeville
Wendy *cr8zysockbookblock*

Yes! OMG! Yes! Nothing and I mean nothing excites me like a good “redemption story.” I’m talking to take the absolute most (or one of the most) unredeemable characters from one of your favorite books, or trilogies in this case, and redeem him. Transformation done. ✅ Siobhan Davis turned him around, upside down, inside out and showed us that “hold the phone ladies and gentlemen” he in fact has a heart ♥️ and it can turn ooey gooey after all!

Charlie, oh Charlie! I had so many questions about
NativeHippiesBookObsession
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“The only woman I care about, the only woman I love, is you.”

This is one of those emotionally raw stories that leave you a little broken, but in a beautiful way.

I’ll be the first to admit I’m obsessed with Charlie. Have been since I read about him in the Rydeville Elite Series, but you see a whole new side of Charlie in this story. A dark, sinister side that made me love him more. He’s closed off and cold in the beginning. Very broken. But old Charlie starts to show. I got a taste of his Naught
queen_of_the_books_18
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“I’ve never wanted to be anyone’s Prince Charming before, but I want to be yours,”

Siobhan Davis has just delivered another 5 star read.

Charlie had me hooked. I wasn’t sure what I was going to think about this book because I hated him in the Rydeville High series. I knew that she was going to have to redeem him massively in my eyes and she did. She broke Charlie and made him the hero I needed him to be and now I can say that I love him so much.

This was a surprisingly emotional read and I loved
Dianne
May 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Siobhan Davis knows how to get to the heart of romance, life and a gritty reality that proves that you never know who you were meant to love. CHARLIE reveals that no matter how well you think you know a person, there is more to their story than meets the eye and that an author with Ms. Davis’s talents can make us love someone we saw as part of the evil that saturates this series.

Dark, edgy, sometimes heartbreaking, sometimes infuriating, once again, just when you think you know a character, the
TheSassyNerdBlog
May 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
** Review to come**
Rhonda Ziglar
Apr 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 CHARLIE STARS!! Charlie is my favorite guy and book in the Rydeville Elite series. Charlie and Demi had one heck of a sexy crazy ride and I loved every minute of it. There is feels, angst, sexiness and mystery to keep you turning pages. Siobhan Davis is a 1-Click author for me and should be for you too.
Rita
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to be given the opportunity to read an ARC of this book and OMG, Siobhan Davis does it again - I absolutely floved this book!

Charlie was one of the ‘Elite’ from the Rydeville Elite series and this is his story - this book picks up from the night his father was murdered.

I’m not afraid to say that Charlie was a character that I HATED and I don’t use that term loosely, in my opinion he was despicable and unredeemable, so I was intrigued how Siobhan was going to play this story an
Apr 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Charlie, book four in Siobhan Davis' Rydeville Elite series, will keep readers on the edge and undecided until its conclusion!

Charlie existed in that in between space not entirely good, not entirely bad and Siobhan Davis managed to find just the right mix to make him incredibly appealing despite his ambiguity. With a past filled with actions so egregious they seemed impossible to come back from and continued questionable behavior Charlie struggled to regain his place as a person to respect and o
Chaos Book Reviews.
Apr 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 Bully Novella Stars. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Originally published in the Bully Me Anthropology.

Siobhan Davis has created a world where the men have been trained to be dominate in every aspect of their lives. To never take no for an answer and ask for forgiveness rather than permission.

And the main Characters of Charlie are no different.

Charlie made some bad decisions in Abby and Kadens trilogy that sped up deadlines and caused some unimaginable destruction.

Back then Charlie was confused, lost and believed he wa
Kari Davis
Can I just say that Siobhan has made me adore a guy I hated. Charlie was not my favorite person after reading Rydeville Elite. He had so many ulterior motives. He did so many bad things, but they were done out of protectiveness and love that I now completely understand.

Charlie has mad so many bad decisions in his life and has so much guilt. He knows Abby, his friends and family will never forgive him. He’s failed at everything, especially with Demi. The girl who he hates because she reminds him
Myndi
Apr 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Charlie was one of those characters that, in the first three books, kind of went back and forth in my opinions of him. The first half of this book had me still on the fence, but it's surprising what finding the right girl can do for a guy... and vise versa. I honestly believe that finding the person who is the right match for you can turn you into the best version of yourself and that's what this story truly showed for Charlie.

I like the way that Charlie's character shows such growth throughout
Melissa (hookedonbooks11)
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Siobhan gets me every single time with her books. The Rydeville Elite family has such a special place in my heart and I am so happy to be able to add Charlie to it as well.

Charlie was difficult for me to truly love in the Rydeville series mainly because of what he caused but boy did he come flying back into my good books after this read. Charlie and Demi are absolutely perfect counterparts for each other. Their journey had many ups and downs but their love for each other won in the end.

I loved
Missy Brown
May 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love this series!! Siobhan Davis is such a great author, I swear I do not know how she can write all these different characters and stories that are just simply amazing. I do not think that I have read anything of hers that I have not liked or loved. In Charlie for example, how can you take someone that you do no like, and completely redeem him, make you love him. Show us that yes he does in deed have a heart, and can love.

So in Charlie, we get to finally see what he is all about. So much get
Trish Mint
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Im soooo excited that Charlie got his own book! Since I’ve been reading ALL that Siobhan has to offer, there was no way I was passing on this.

I’m not even sure that I trusted Charlie in the Rydeville series. I wanted to so badly. But At the end Of that series I really just pitied him. And when this book picks up, I just wanted to put his head through a wall.

Talk about a bully?! I’m not surprised Demi hated his guts with the way he treats her. I truly believe that Charlie is a product of his en
meghann
Apr 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
This was a great addition to the Rydeville Elite series. I went back and forth on how I felt about Charlie in the earlier books, so it was great to get to know him better in this. I feel like I have a better understanding of the reasons behind his past actions. I really loved Demi. She was amazing, and I seriously needed Charlie to prove he was good enough for her and could treat her right. And he fell short a lot. I just wanted to shake some sense into him, but Demi had it handled. It was so mu ...more
Lyndsey Young
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an advance complimentary copy of this book.

Siobhan has done it again with another awesome book. I loved seeing all the other elite characters in this book. Love everything Demi and Charlie. I didn’t want it to end
Nikitasbookreviews
Shelves: arcs-betas
Ashley: Saucy Southern Readers Blog
Siobhan continues to impress me with each story she writes. She takes characters and just breathes life into them, making them all so unique.

I was graciously given the opportunity to read Charlie’s story.

Charlie quickly became a character all us Siobhan fans loved to hate. His antics in the Rydeville Elite made him an enemy but deep down all us fans knew surely he was redeemable...

And he was!!

This story was perfect!

Both Charlie and Demi are vulnerable individuals. Charlie is fighting inner demo
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Amazon
Amazon Worldwide

Charlie has lost everything and on the night his father dies he just wants to pretend life is different. But the woman he asks to help him pretend with doesn't take it well when she realizes what he's done and what (whom) he was thinking about while he was with her. So Demi with her proud self takes off and kindly requests he leave her alone.

Hard to do when he is her new boss and he's determined to be as massive an asshole as possible to her. But Demi doesn't take
Danielle R (Spellbound Stories)
Siobhan Davis just shocked me with the release of Charlie. I’ve hated this character after the events of the Ryderville Elite books, and yet, here I am surprisingly doing a reversal and ultimately coming to the conclusion that he’s not as much of a douche as I took him for. 😉

Charlie is an enemies-to-lovers, dual POV dark romance. The plotlines tell a tale that’s angsty, heartbreaking, and full of heat…but its lined with the continued suspense of the world in which the Elite live. I found the re
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
Charlie is the fourth novel in the ever-addicting Rydeville High Elite series by Siobhan Davis. It can technically be read as standalone but I HIGHLY recommend reading the series so you get to know Charlie more. He is definitely a character you will love and hate. I was so excited when I found out he was getting his own book.

Demi had no idea what she was walking into that night she was called into the office. And when she walked out she hated her new boss. And nine months later, the hate had es
Christina ( The MasqueReader )
Charlie is book 4 of the Rydeville Elite series.
It is hands down one of my favorite book series ever.

The characters, the writing and the entire plot is amazing, dark and twisted just like it should be. If you've read those books then you most likely already feel a certain way about Charlie. I always WANTED to like Charlie...well to me he was always a misunderstood villainous wannabe hero. One that I might have hated 75% and didn't trust him EVER. Siobhan is showing us the side of Charlie that
Kari Hansen
May 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Charlie was the character that you grew to despise when we met him in earlier books in the series but in this book we see another side of him and instead of rooting against him I found myself rooting for him. He is a man who is tortured by his past and the one takeaway he has is to never show weakness and never allow anyone close so how did he allow Demi to break all his rules?

Demi is his assistant and she is conflicted by her attraction to him and the loathing she feels not only for him but his
Steffy
May 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed Charlie and so please that Siobhan dwelve in his story. I never hated him, he made lots of mistake in the Ryderville series but I always believe he had good intentions even if he was misguided and I was sad that he was miserable in the end.
I was not sure how it woudl work out after his obsession with Abby but Siobhan did a great job. You're really rooting fo rthis too and even if it is a novella it feels like a complete novel.
The heat level is great and these two are explosive.
Effie
May 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Love this series. Love the stories that have come out of Rydeville and the alpha men who create goosebumps under my skin. Charlie is definitely one sexy alpha with a taste for kink. His addictive and absolutely a hot mess but under all that yumminess lies a beautiful soul with a heart of gold.

Charlie and Demi were adorable to read about . I loved their attraction for one another especially their unravelling lust when they both want to deny what they are feeling. But running only gets them closer
Amanda Kay Anderson (the.beauty.and.the.bookies)
DANG!!!
This book brought me back to when I first read the Rydeville series. I loved it so so so much! I didnt think I would fall so madly in love with Charlie like I did. Now I wholeheartedly believe that Siobhan can make ANY character someone you fall madly deeply in love with. Because man, Charlie was it for me. I am still thinking of that story. Demi was a spitfire. I liked that she gave it right back to Charlie and didnt cower. I also loved seeing the gang again. Brought back so many feeling
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Like You Care (Devilbend Dynasty, #1)
  • Bully Me: Class of 2020
  • Riot House (Crooked Sinners, #1)
  • Devils' Day Party
  • Lost Girl (Aston Creek High #2)
  • Wild Girl (Aston Creek High, #3)
  • Hate (Madison Kate, #1)
  • See No Evil (The Society #1)
  • Ugly Girl (Aston Creek High #1)
  • Hood River Rat (Hood River Hoodlums, #1)
  • When Sinners Play (Sinners of Hawthorne University #1)
  • Arm Candy Warrior (The Heights Crew #2)
  • From the First Verse  (Life of Debauchery, #1)
  • Glass Heart Savage
  • The Sinner
  • Sweet Obsession (Ruthless Games, #1)
  • Real Girl (Aston Creek High, #4)
  • Looking to Score
Subscribe to the Kennedy Boys newsletter to read exclusive bonus scenes and advance samples of new romance releases. http://eepurl.com/cpxkFP

USA Today bestselling author Siobhan Davis writes emotionally intense young adult and new adult fiction with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons of unexpected plot twists and turns that will have you flipping the pages beyond bedtime!

Siobhan’s

Rydeville Elite (7 books)
  • Cruel Intentions (Rydeville Elite #1)
  • Twisted Betrayal (Rydeville Elite #2)
  • Sweet Retribution (Rydeville Elite #3)
  • Jackson (Rydeville Elite, #5)
  • Sawyer (Rydeville Elite #6)
  • Drew (Rydeville Elite #7)