Start by marking “Virtually Screwed (Love & Luck, #2)” as Want to Read:
Virtually Screwed (Love & Luck, #2)

Virtually Screwed

(Love & Luck #2)

Blake

At 43 I’m supposed to have everything figured out, and if you’d asked me six months ago I’d have said I did: head of my own tech company, beautiful fiancée, amazing future all planned out...life was perfect. Or, at least, I thought it was…

So now I’m in New York after selling my company and fleeing San Jose, and for the first time in as long as I can remember I have n

Published March 12th 2020 by Moonwalker Press

To ask other readers questions about Virtually Screwed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Virtually Screwed

Start your review of Virtually Screwed (Love & Luck, #2)
Lorraine Lesar
Sep 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5*
M.I.A. summed up this book rather nicely, with her FUN. FUN. FUN comment, as that is exactly what it was.
Didn’t grab me as much as Book 1 (Fake It til’ You Make Out) but certainly very readable.
Will I be reading Book 3? Oh yes. I want to see how cocky Shay deals with falling in love with his best friend’s biological son! - I kid you not. *no pun intended*
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
4.5 Stars!

New to me author. I really, really enjoyed this one.

I enjoyed the electronic communications via the video game and app.

Age gap. Plenty of steam. Some good banter.

At one point Owen plays the martyr which was admittedly annoying, but it played out okay.

Lots of secondary characters for potential books.

I am strongly considering going back and reading book 1 after meeting Declan and Heath in this one - despite the big misunderstanding thrown in.

Definitely recommend.
Vanna
3.5 Hot-slightly kinky-sweet Stars!! 💕😉. So this was steamy!!🔥🔥 and a little weirdly kinky; but overall still a low-angst, funny and sweet May-September romance 💘😍. I wasn't a fan of the miscommunication towards the end.., but it did not drag and the story ended with a satisfying HEA.. 💝 Highly recommended to M/M romance readers looking for a fun, low-angst steamy read. 👍👍 ...more
M.I.A
Fun Fun.
Not much to say really, these stories are pretty standard low angst/feel good/steamy reads.
They remind me of Lucy Lennox's Made Marian & Forever Wilde series. And since I've been debating re-reading those, this was a wonderful find.

Also hmm king size bed on a roof top courtyard with rose petals, candles and a picnic.
Dare I say more?

Love the OTT romance on Virtually Screwed . The 'angst' is pretty minute and quickly resolved.
19 yr age gap
Apr 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
3.5 stars x
Gustaf
I read the first book in this series about a year ago and finally got around to read this.
And I really liked it. It's easy, funny, low angst feel good read. Exactly what I needed. In fact this was a five star read until Owens "I can't do this so I'm leaving you for your own good and running away" thing.

You should read these books in order the get the full experience but they work as standalone reads.
W.
Apr 23, 2020 rated it liked it
I liked it but...

Don't love it as much as book 1 of the series.

Virtually Screwed is a sweet , funny and very steamy read.
michaela ⚘
Mar 28, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2020, m-m
Book one was an okay read for so I wasn’t too sure if I wanted to read this but based off the synopsis this sounded right up my alley. I mean, age-gap, friends to lovers, online meetings AND best friend’s brother. Yes, thank you.

I did enjoy this. Blake and Owen’s relationship was scorching hot. I really like how the author set up the build up of their relationship and I genuinely liked them together but more towards the end. To me their first face to face meeting just didn’t give me the finall
Marilisa
Apr 30, 2020 rated it liked it
I’m a little conflicted about this book. I really really enjoyed book one and was super excited about this one and don’t get me wrong, I had a very good time reading it.

While the first book was super cute, this was HOT. But there’s something off for me and I’m not even sure what it was. I have to admit (I was kind of shocked at the realization) the whole daddy - sweetheart thing felt weird to me. And I do love a good age gap romance.

I had a good time, like book one this was mostly angst free,
Sanaa
Mar 29, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5 stars.

I liked it but I don't know I feel like there were some things missing and a few things (view spoiler) that happened that didn't need to honestly. Totally took away from the enjoyment of the story.
Ed Davis
Jun 26, 2020 rated it liked it
3 and 1/2 stars. I enjoyed this book a great deal. It was very sweet and had little angst. I debated giving the book 4 stars because I liked the main characters so much.

However, the plot was very predictable and Owen’s sudden change right at the end was kind of annoying. Everything was quickly solved and the story of course proceeds to a very satisfying HEA. This is a new author for me, but I plan to check out other books in the series.
taveena kade
Apr 05, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: m-m
DNF at 25%

man this had so much potential and i was super into it but that ended the second Owen called Blake daddy
Claudia
Nov 30, 2020 rated it liked it
3,5 stars
I really loved the first book and had high hopes for this one, but ended up slightly disappointed. Zhe chemistry between Blake and Owen was there but I would have appreciated a bit more relationship development. There was a lot of sex, which normally is ok for me but here it seemed a bit much.
And I was a bit annoyed with Owen. In hindsight not fair because of his anxiety but nearly 3/4 of the book this is nit really talked about and then suddenly "bam"
All in all a nice read .... now I
Devoted❤️Reader
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Not too old

I love this series and the Kellys. They are a riot with their group chats. Blake is super sexy and Owen surprised me in the best way. These two are hot, hot, hot but I what I adored the most with them is how they click when they’re together. Although Owen frustrated me a little, I also felt for him. He’s so lovable and I’m glad he has his roomie in his life. With Blake, I pretty much wanted to steal him away forever and the only thing he is, is amazing, just like this book. It had me
Nanna Sander
Apr 11, 2020 marked it as did-not-finish
DNF @ ~40%.

I very much liked the inital online-friends-premise, but once the IRL sex started, I was bored.. It's was just too insta-love for me..
jazmin
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was ok
The blurb sounded right up my alley but unfortunately this wasn't for me. I didn't really connect with any of the characters (the main ones or the 100 siblings), I didn't like the writing style and most text messages made me cringe. ...more
Ruth Kamau
Nov 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
I’m really having a thing for the older guy and gay-for-you (technically bi in this one) tropes, and this book had both. I completely fell for the H and H, and I was completely engaged in this book as opposed to the first one.

However, the second epilogue seemed a bit pointless and just an excuse to introduce the Royal & Reckless series (coulda done without it especially since we already knew where Jai had gone)

I hope Shay’s story will be emotionally engaging. I’ve become even more attached to hi
Papie
Jun 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was really hot and sweet. Owen and Blake were perfect for each other, and again the family adds a lot of fun to the story. I absolutely adored Blake. I was quite annoyed with Owen at times though, but I’m glad he was able to fix his insecurities.

My favourites are still Heath and Declan. I am quite excited for Shay’s book!
Leelah🍁♋️ Orion
Oh daddy

Fun, energetic, minimal angst, and a brilliant love story is what makes this story wonderful. When you fall in love with your Older brother’s friend. That’s what this story is about. Hawt smexy, great writing, and fun side characters.
And did I forget to tell you about the DAddy being mentioned many times? I really enjoyed this book, can’t wait to read about Jai.
Manfred
Apr 22, 2020 rated it liked it
I am not really sure about the great ratings of this story, for me this was an okay read, but really nothing special.
Yes it includes an age gap, which I usually like, but that was immediately spoiled when the 43 year old guy is called daddy, definitely a no go for me.
Then there is sex, lots and lots and lots of it, yes I think there can be too much of it in a story, it got repetitive and boring.
Owen (the younger guy) has a family that is so huge, I still can't figure it out, probably the author
Addicted2M/M
4.5 Hotter than first. Shower sex was so hot. Really liking the Kelly family. I can see a whole 'nother relationship coming after Jai's story. And I am a fan. ...more
French_fry
Mar 18, 2020 rated it liked it
I must first admit that my concentration is pooched right now. I’m virus obsessed and also stuck at home on mandatory self-isolation because of an aborted trip. Had to rush home (on a very expensive, last minute purchased flight) from Central America and the stress has been real! So I’m starting and abandoning a lot of books through no fault of their own. I’m DNFing this one at 35%. Here’s the one-two punch that did it for me.

1) Blake makes dinner for Owen and says this:

“I’ll admit, I cheated w
Amy B.
Mar 20, 2020 rated it liked it
Solid 3 Stars

My review of the first book in this series is my most-liked review on Goodreads, and it’s probably my most critical review because of a plot decision I hated. But I wanted to give the author another chance and so I got book 2...only to learn at 17% in that there was daddy kink. It’s not my thing, no kink shame. But I liked the story well enough to forge through and luckily, it wasn’t a daddy/boy book at all- “daddy” was used as a nickname during sex but there was zero dynamic/role p
S a n d r a
Jun 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Blog | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook

I liked this one a little better than the first, and I enjoyed the first a lot. Both have completely different relationship buildings, which I liked. While in the first book of the series we got a friends to lovers mixed with the fake relationship trope, this time the mains don't know each other... or so they believe.

Blake is Shay Kelly's (the oldest of the Kelly's sons and daughters) best friend; he's rich and retired after opening his eyes to a saddening re
Barb ~rede-2-read~
This story has two very nice characters: an older man (43) named Blake who left the tech life behind when he sold his company in CA and moved to NYC; and a younger man (24) named Owen, who is a nurse and avid gamer and, oh, one of eleven (!) children. They meet in a game chat room and slowly get to know each other in a private chat area. One thing leads to another and they soon discover that Owen is Blake's best friends "baby" brother. That doesn't stop them but it drives them deeper into the cl ...more
Claudia
Apr 12, 2020 rated it liked it
I noticed some progresses on the editing so that part was better. What wasn't was the relationship building. In the previous book, the MCs had been friends for years so the relationship was there and we just had to see the shifting to something more. Here, the MCs just chat a couple of times, fall in lust but we don't get to see how that blooms into love. They just have sex and we're supposed to assume that's love too. Uh, no.
What I did appreciate is that the stories intertwined, we got flashba
Becky
Mar 15, 2020 rated it liked it
Sweet but a little disorienting

Review contains spoilers.

I liked this sweet age-gap, "You've Got Mail" type romance and Owen's family were just as hilarious as in the first book of the series.

My biggest frustration is that the break-up comes so far out if left field. It's been mentioned that Owen is shy and he's a little awkward when they are walking to their hotel in public but there's definitely not enough set-up showing him to be anxious enough about public appearances for it to feel natural
Dolorianne
May 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
This is the 2nd book I've read by this author and I've enjoyed them both. The concept was cute, and unfolded in a sweet, easy way. I like the family a lot. The author has found a way to include them in fun ways without making them over the top or a nuisance to the story.

As far as age gap stories go, this one doesn't spend too much time making an issue of it. It's there, but not the focus. The main conflict is much more personal than that, and one I can relate to. And there is another little twis
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Marry Me (Tattoos and Temptation #1)
  • Just Friends (Never Just Friends, #1)
  • Once Upon a Raven
  • Kept (Pet, #1)
  • A Lovely Confession (Debt of Passion Duet #2)
  • Power Plays & Straight A's (CU Hockey, #1)
  • Mack's Perfectly Ghastly Homecoming (Mack's Marvelous Manifestations, #2)
  • In the Solace (Metahuman Files #6)
  • Cutting It Close (Code of Honor #1)
  • Risking It All (Code of Honor #2)
  • Death and Other Calamities (The Real-Death Adventures of Lorelai Byrne, #1)
  • Witch, My Crazy Works
  • Redeem Me (The Last Vocari, #3)
  • Fakers (Licking Thicket, #1)
  • Gay with Me (WITSEC, #3)
  • Dirty Forty (Friendship and Desire #1)
  • Fighting for Rain (The Rain Trilogy, #2)
  • Dying for Rain (The Rain Trilogy, #3)
See top shelves…

Love & Luck (7 books)
  • Fake It 'til You Make Out (Love & Luck, #1)
  • Crazy Little Fling (Love & Luck, #3)
  • Hopeless Bromantics (Love & Luck, #4)
  • Two Men and a Baby (Love & Luck, #5)
  • Can't Get You Out of My Bed (Love & Luck, #6)
  • Sex, Tries, and Videotape (Love & Luck, #7)

News & Interviews