Start by marking “To Reap the Spirit (Dead Dreamer #3)” as Want to Read:
To Reap the Spirit (Dead Dreamer #3)

Read Book* *Different edition

To Reap the Spirit

(Dead Dreamer #3)

The third installment in the haunting Dead Dreamer series.

Somehow Brenna Whit has survived to her junior year at Nephesburg College. Despite all odds, she's fought against the Gatekeepers and lived. But the battle for the Fade has only just begun.

New pieces have been added to the board.

The Fade opens to the Veil.

And a Shade from the past returns.

With Brenna's secret out, e
Published October 13th 2020

To ask other readers questions about To Reap the Spirit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about To Reap the Spirit

Start your review of To Reap the Spirit (Dead Dreamer #3)
Sheila Goicea
1) To Dream Is To Die: ★★★★
2) To Wake The Dead:★★★★1/2

TODAY (3/13/20) is the cover reveal for To Reap the Spirit

description

My Blog ¦ Bookstagram ¦ Twitter ¦ Pinterest ¦ Facebook
Meigan
“In the grand design, we all have our roles to play. When you go against the grain, chaos will follow. You have gone against the grain, and now things have become more dangerous for you.”

TO REAP THE SPIRIT is by far my favorite book in the series thus far. While each installment has seen more danger and a more intense storyline surrounding the Gatekeepers, this installment shows just how dangerous Brenna’s world (and life) has become. With threats from past adversaries always looming
Emma Katherine
Oct 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read my full review here: https://lifesanovelty.blogspot.com/20...

Opinions: When I say that every page was better than the last, I mean it. I said it about To Dream is to Die, I said it about To Wake the Dead, and I will say it again about To Reap the Spirit: every page was more passionate, intense, and thrilling than the last. I could not set this story down - apparently, I previously overestimated the time it takes me to read a book! Perhaps I’ve simply never had the right one in my hands. Aft
Energy
Oct 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
The third installment in the Dead Dreamer series has brought Brenna far. While she’s still obsessed with her tongue ring, which is maddening, she’s learning to control her anger, which is a huge step. She’s learning it’s okay to let people in because some people just want to help her. She’s got a great team behind her while she’s figuring everything out. The problem is that too many people are keeping secrets, while others want her dead.

Brenna spends a lot of time pushing people away. She’s rude
Donna
Sep 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have never read a series where each book gets so much better and better, but The Dead Dreamer series is one of a kind! Lampkin’s research and writing, her character development, and her amazing Dead Dreamer world are so well executed!! This series is absolutely amazing and I can’t wait for the next book!!!

There’s so much I’d love to go on and on about, but I don’t want to give anything away. But this book was fantastic!! It was shocking, with all its unexpected twists and turns. Brenna is one
DrJoanna Wong
Oct 14, 2020 rated it liked it
MY THOUGHTS
Rating: 3.5 stars ⭐⭐⭐✨
- This series is a good read and specially for the Halloween season
- Characters are well written Brenna being my favorite.
- The series getting better in every next book
- Very relatable - characters interaction and thier bonds of friendship
- The book is full of surprises and unexpected things
- The book ends on a cliffhanger, us reader are getting tortured😂
Kaili (Entertainingly Nerdy)
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I feel like this series deserves a lot more recognition. Definitely worth the read and will keep you entertained. I think this installment is by far my favorite and I can't wait to read the next one when it comes out!
Emilė
Oct 25, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2020, 3-star-books
Each book in this series is better than the previous one, so I'm really enjoying my reading experience so far. Each of these books are so easy and fun to go through, but so far this one has been my favourite.

There was quite a bit of important plot progression happening, the world was expanded on even more and I felt like this instalment went a bit darker than the previous ones. This book also had some reveals or clues which will probably lead to reveals in the future and it was just enough to sa
Amy Poirier
Oct 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
*Rounded up from 3.5 star rating

To be honest, the only reason why I didn't give a higher rating is that the book is so chaotic. I felt constantly on edge while reading it. The characters never seemed to catch a break, and that made me feel a little tense. Perhaps I would have felt less riled if I had read the previous two books and eased into the world instead of tossing myself into a well established battle.

If you love non-stop action and teen angst with a dose of the paranormal, then this ser
Sarah Lampkin
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Jackie Turner
Jessica
Nov 22, 2019
Chrisanne Penn
Dec 01, 2019

• The Genesis of Seven (The Empyrean Trilogy, #1)
  • The Cup and The Prince (Kingdom of Curses and Shadows #1)
  • The Flip Side
  • How Rory Thorne Destroyed the Multiverse (The Thorne Chronicles, #1)
  • Handsome
  • The Once and Future Witches
  • Undine
  • Shades of the City
  • Dead Woman Scorned (The Patience of a Dead Man #2)
  • The Witches of Vegas
  • The Women of Chateau Lafayette
  • Embassy of the Dead
  • The Walled City
  • Beautiful Wild
  • The Rose Code
  • Tidepool
  • The Trials of Koli (Rampart Trilogy, #2)
  • Hidden Bodies (You, #2)
A native of Southern Virginia, best selling author Sarah Lampkin is a 2015 graduate from Lynchburg College [University of Lynchburg] with a master’s degree in English. Since graduation, Sarah now lives in Northern Virginia working in the IT field. When she isn’t working, Sarah continues her Celtic mythology research and Gaelic studies, while working on the Dead Dreamer series.

Her work mainly focus

Dead Dreamer (3 books)
  • To Dream Is To Die (The Dead Dreamer, #1)
  • To Wake The Dead (The Dead Dreamer Series Book 2)