Start by marking “A Perfect Time” as Want to Read:
A Perfect Time

A Perfect Time

Rio Alcázar is tired of small-time hit jobs.

Especially small-time hit jobs that send him to the ass-end of Florida when half the state's underwater, the other half is covered in mosquitoes, and he's on the trail of a small-time scientist whose kill fee won't even buy a cheeseburger with 2291 inflation standards.

He's desperate. Hard up for money. Doesn't know what to do.
Published September 30th 2019 by Crash Down

To ask other readers questions about A Perfect Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Perfect Time

Start your review of A Perfect Time
Ellen
Sep 30, 2019 added it
I have to apologize because I haven't actually read the book, but I just have to give my first impression (I'm not leaving a star review). The blurb sounds somewhat lighthearted and fun and adventurous, but the cover is a complete contradiction and seems like it's for a different book.

I almost bypassed the book because I thought I was looking at Rasputin, and believe me when I say that that is not a face I want hovering in my mind when reading an m/m romance. Besides the resemblance of the main
Isabella Hunter
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rio is an assassin, who is hired to kill a woman called Carla. While carrying out the hit he is offered an alternate contract to spare Carla and kill Friar Lyons. Little does Rio know he is about to be taken back in time with Carla on this mission.

I picked up this book knowing it wasn't a genre I usual go for. I very soon became attached to the characters and couldn't put the book down. I'm looking forward to more book by this author about Rio. I was kept guessing what would happen throughout
Linda
Oct 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rio is a murderer for hire.
When he is sent to kill Carla, she fights back. In the midsts of the drama another target is offered but can only be reached by using the technology Carla has invented.
The target is Nicholas, in 1600s. This begins a time traveling journey back and forth through many centuries. With Rio, Carla and Nicholas becoming a team of sorts.
It was not always clear straight away which Rio we were reading about, the younger Rio or the older Rio and this made it a little confusing
Heather Wamboldt
Oct 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is an interesting time travel story of an assassin who needs to go back and forth between 1612 and the present to kill a target. How will Rio manage without modern-day technology? How will his chase to kill the priest affect Rio, both in the past and the present?
I found this to be an intriguing story and am looking forward to more books from this author.

Tanya
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
He is tired of small hit jobs which do not pay very well at all. He then get a bit job but it is in the past. At first he does not understand until they explain about time travel. How will he travel to the past? Will going into the past destroy his future? Will it improve his future? Can he get the hit? See how he gets on

Jeanne Richardson
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
I've read several books written by Lina Langley; she has done a great job at writing a good book; she is becoming one of my favorite authors. I cant wait to read more of books her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

I received a free copy of this book via booksprout and Im voluntarily leaving a review.
Amber Wyrick
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is not my favorite book by this author. It is still a good book though full of mystery and time travel. I recommend giving it a chance. I received a free copy of this book and voluntarily leaving a review.

L H
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rio is an assassin in the future who is on the trail of a scientist named Carla. She has a technology that will take him back to the past and she offers him an alternative target that is in the past and can only be reached using her invention. An intriguing time travel story that provides food for thought.

Gaynor Jones
Oct 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Timeless

An intruiging time travel story about an assasin and his target. There is action and adventure and moral dilemas. What choices will be made and how will they affect the future?
Joscelyn Smith
Oct 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable

Yeah...Rio really should have gotten the particulars of the job before excepting or at least let Carla explain. I enjoyed the time travel aspect of the storyline, it made for an intriguing read. All in all an enjoyable read.

*I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book*
The Critic
rated it did not like it
Oct 02, 2019
Len Evans Jr
Feb 10, 2020
Bill
Feb 25, 2020

• Fools Like Us (Like Us #2)
  • The Problem with Mistletoe
  • The Boss (The Killough Company, #1)
  • INKomplete: The total tattoo studio
  • Winter’s Promise (Captured Heart #1)
  • Wally (Such a Colorful Feeling #2)
  • The Thief of Peace
  • The Ruin of a Rake (The Turner Series, #3)
  • In Love with My Bestie (Second Chance Lovers, #2)
  • It Takes Two to Tumble (Seducing the Sedgwicks, #1)
  • Creep: Anthology of Horror Stories
  • The Book of Dragons
  • Haunted Wolf (Cedar Creek Shifters, #1)
  • Good Trouble (Alpine Valleys Book 2)
  • Love Me, Baby (Silver Creek High #3)
  • Bro 4 Bro