Start by marking “Finding Home - Blood Brute Prequel” as Want to Read:
Finding Home - Blood Brute Prequel

Finding Home - Blood Brute Prequel

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Blood Brute’s two prequel short stories, On the Edge of Salt and Finding Home, tell the tale of the coven’s life at their home, Owl Court, before the events of Rise of One.

Set in the early days of World War I, Finding Home tells the story of how Rise procured the beautiful red brick house of Owl Court. While an old lady refuses to vacate her smallholding, a town drains of
ebook
Published October 19th 2020 by Thunderloft Press

To ask other readers questions about Finding Home - Blood Brute Prequel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Home - Blood Brute Prequel

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Finding Home - Blood Brute Prequel
Dixon Reuel
Oct 20, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
And that's BLOOD BRUTE's other prequel, FINDING HOME, completed and published and released into the world!

I hope everybody enjoys this insight into the coven's life before the events of the first book, RISE OF ONE!

FINDING HOME is available from an array of ebook retailers (Amazon, Google Play, Kobo etc) at this link: http://bit.ly/BBFindingHome

Happy reading! Let me know what you think!
-DR
Helen Whistberry
Oct 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy-sci-fi
Fascinating glimpse into what looks like will be a very intriguing fantasy/horror series. A vampire and his companion are searching for a new home for their coven to try and escape and wait out the turmoil of World War I in safety. This short story prequel does a great job of introducing characters that will figure in the main series as well as being an entertaining standalone tale. I appreciated the parallels between vampirism and the almost ghoulish glee with which the town's army recruiter is ...more
PS Livingstone
Oct 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this novella, for its intriguing characters, vivid descriptions, and a new twist on an old idea. The writing is sharp and the dialogue is snappy - Dixon Reuel does a lot in a short period of time. Finding Home is a wonderful prequel to Rise of One (coming December), a perfect way to whet your appetite for this upcoming series.
Fionnuala Black
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A superb opening instalment

A superb opening instalment of a series I have been looking forward to for some time. Dixon Reuel is a rising star on the Irish fantasy scene. Combining complicated characters, intricate world building and a riveting plot her flair and originality bode well for the full length 'Rise of One.'
Guthrie
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic prequel!

I've been waiting for this one for a while and could not be more pleased. Beautiful writing and compelling characters make this a must read. Can't wait for the next in the series!
Eva Morian

• Ghost River
  • Ups and Downs
  • The Barnyard Princess
  • The Smell Of Cedar
  • The Ancient Ones (The Ancient Ones Trilogy, Book 1)
  • Of Cottages and Cauldrons: An Autumn Anthology
  • Rusted Lies, a Dalton Rust P.I. Novel (Dalton Rust, P.I. Book 1)
  • Polish Fairy Tales
  • Children (The Ten Worlds, #1)
  • The Dark Lady of Tintagel (Queens of the Mist #1)
  • The Faerie Mule: A Novelette
  • A Map to the Stars
Irish award-winning writer, Eve Power writes as Dixon Reuel, the author of the Post-Apocalyptic Paranormal series, Blood Brute .

FREE BLOOD BRUTE PREQUEL: On the Edge of Salt

SECOND BLOOD BRUTE PREQUEL: Finding Home

Dixon lives in Dublin, Ireland and holds a degree in History & Early Irish Studies, and other 3rd Level Certifications in Creati

News & Interviews