Start by marking “The Berenstain Bears God Loves the Animals” as Want to Read:
The Berenstain Bears God Loves the Animals

The Berenstain Bears God Loves the Animals

Toddlers and preschoolers will enjoy reading about God’s beautiful creation in this addition to the Living Lights™ series of Berenstain Bears books. This board book fits perfectly into little hands and highlights animals that live and share Bear Country with Mama, Papa, Brother, Sister, and Honey Bear.

The Berenstain Bears God Loves the Animals—part of the popular Zonderkid
Board Book, 14 pages
Published April 7th 2020 by Zonderkidz

To ask other readers questions about The Berenstain Bears God Loves the Animals, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Berenstain Bears God Loves the Animals

Start your review of The Berenstain Bears God Loves the Animals
Jun 26, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Berenstain Bears God Bless the Animals:is a cute walk through nature to teach babies a little about different animals and where they live. Rabbits, skunks, beavers, owls, alligators, salmon, and more fill the pages of this book. Colorful illustrations will keep baby attention.

This would make a sweet gift for your favorite little one.

I was given a copy free. All opinions are my own..
Jalynn Patterson
Aug 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
**Disclosure**This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the publisher.

About the Book:

Take a beautiful nature walk through Bear Country with the beloved Berenstain Bear family. Mama, Papa, Brother, Sister, and Honey Bear savor the great outdoors and greet all their animal friends.

This point-and-learn board book helps early readers learn animal words!

There’s a family of ducks nestled amongst the cattails, a horned owl perched in a tree, and a rabbit making trouble in a cab
Cover Lover Book Review
Jun 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Yay! Another Berenstain Bears book! These charming bears have been around all my life, and they never get old--figuratively or literally.

In God Loves the Animals Mama and Papa teach Brother, Sister, and Honey Bear how God shelters and provides for the variety of creatures they meet up with while taking a nature walk.

The story opens with a Scripture verse, and closes with the bears asking God to bless the animals as they return home.

This is a sturdy board book with classic, colorful illustrations
Beckie Burnham
Jul 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
The Berenstain Bears are back with a cute board book that focuses on the animals in God’s creation — God Loves The Animals. Each page of this colorful book points to specific animals and their environment. I loved this! Kids learn that an alligator looks like a log and that a skunk and a possum live in a designed-just-for-them home. Besides the variety of animals that God has made, children can see the provision He has set up for each one. I predict God Loves The Animals will become a favorite f ...more
Deena
Oct 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Berenstain Bears books are a guaranteed quality gift. God Loves the Animals is a sturdy board book with easy to turn pages and colorful illustrations. America’s favorite family of bears introduces your little ones to the animals God created with little fun facts scattered throughout the story.

My thanks to the publisher for my copy. All opinions are my own. This is a perfect gift for Christmas, btw!
Grace Hampton
Jan 16, 2021 rated it it was ok
I kinda liked it but I am a bit old for it. It is more going towards toddlers, not tweens.
Meredith Spidel
Jul 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My kids are nutso for anything Berenstain Bears, and this newest title doesn't disappoint! A delightful win for the early reader in your life! Thanks for sending an ARC our way, Zonderkidz! ...more
Joshua McDaniel
Oct 21, 2020

• The Berenstain Bears Honesty Counts
  • Pugtato Finds a Thing
  • The Berenstain Bears' Nature Rescue
  • The Berenstain Bears and the Rowdy Crowd: An Early Reader Chapter Book (Berenstain Bears/Living Lights: A Faith Story)
  • The Case for Christ Young Reader's Edition: Investigating the Toughest Questions about Jesus
  • NIV, Boys' Bible, Hardcover, Comfort Print
  • Glory Girl: Daring to Believe in Your Passion and God’s Purpose
  • The Big Honey Hunt
  • The Pull of the Stars
  • Loved and Cherished: 100 Devotions for Girls
  • Ashton's Dancing Dreams (The Daniels Sisters #2)
  • Interrupting Cow and the Chicken Crossing the Road: Ready-to-Read Level 2
Stan and Jan Berenstain (often called The Berenstains) were American writers and illustrators best known for creating the children's book series the Berenstain Bears. Their son Mike Berenstain joined them as a creative team in the late 1980s. ...more

News & Interviews