Start by marking “Home Sweet Home (Little Hollow #0.5)” as Want to Read:
Home Sweet Home (Little Hollow #0.5)

Home Sweet Home

(Little Hollow #0.5)

When Elliott finds a young man, eating scraps out of the bins in the alley behind his bakery, he knows he has to do something to help him. With Valentine's Day coming up and a spare bedroom in his flat, he offers the man a place to stay in exchange for help in the bakery. Elliott knows he shouldn't develop feelings for him, but as their friendship blossoms, it becomes more ...more
ebook
Published February 1st 2020

To ask other readers questions about Home Sweet Home, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Home Sweet Home

Start your review of Home Sweet Home (Little Hollow #0.5)
Ravenclaw Silverstripe
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: nah
I was all into before I learned that it would evolve into an MMM romance; unfortunately, I don’t read poly.
Alie Nolan
Feb 11, 2021 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Now available to download for free, directly from my website (no sign up required): https://www.alienolan.com/free-shorts ...more
Carlos Carvajal
Feb 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
4,5/5
Szidi ☼
Apr 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So cute! Loved reading about Elliott and Caleb's first meet and their relationship. Love them and their story❤ ...more
Jennifer Ritch
Jun 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such a great start to a series. Looking forward to more from this author. I waited for over month for the full book and couldn’t have been more pleased.
Annemarie Suchey
Jan 26, 2021 rated it really liked it
Sweet, sexy, short story! Elliot finds Caleb scavenging for food in his bakery's dumpster. Elliot invites him in for fresh food and then to stay in his spare room. Liked the end, but wanted a bit more. Now I see there's a second book! Can't wait to read it!! ...more
Amy
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I read Waiting For Them first, not realizing this prequel was out there. So going back to get the details on how Caleb and Elliott started was icing on the cake for me. I loved them so much I wanted to know more. However, this story was sweet enough that it could stand as a short little read on its own. But I would recommend continuing with book one in the series that follows their path into a more complicated relationship.
Chelsea Moore
May 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was such a cute sweet short story! Elliot and Caleb’s origin story was absolutely precious and beautiful and I can’t wait to read the full length novel. Excited about this new series!!! ❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️
Jennifer Reilley
Mar 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book is exactly what it says it is. It’s a short introduction into Elliot and Caleb meeting and falling in love.

I found it sweet and a great lead into the first book of the new series with Matty, Elliot, and Caleb
Smut Librarian
Mar 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
A sweet hurt/comfort story with kindness blossoming into romance. A quick read with a lot of plot and character packed in – highly enjoyable and very fulfilling.
Allison
It was okay, a little too much for such a short story, but I would check out the following books if they are on KU.
Katy Beth Mckee
Mar 05, 2020 rated it liked it
I loved the story but it kept feeling like there should be more. Then at the end there was the announcement that more is coming. so I can't wait to see what will happen next. ...more
Jacquie Stewart
BiblioFran
Feb 03, 2020
Macky
Feb 08, 2020

• Pieces of You (Missing Pieces, #1)
  • Winter Waites (Aster Valley #0.5)
  • Shy Sheldon
  • Boyfriend Freeze (Love Notes, #3)
  • Four Letter Word (Love Logic, #2)
  • Power Plays & Straight A's (CU Hockey, #1)
  • Flakes (Licking Thicket, #0.5)
  • Spring Strings
  • Sweet as Honey (Aster Valley, #2)
  • Face Offs & Cheap Shots (CU Hockey, #2)
  • Just a Bit Wrecked (Straight Guys, #11)
  • Baby and the Bear
  • Goal Lines & First Times (CU Hockey, #3)
  • The Mysterious and Amazing Blue Billings (Black and Blue #1)
  • Mr. Right Now
  • Pieces of Me (Missing Pieces, #2)
  • Tempting Love (Cowboys and Angels, #3)
  • Law Man (Dream Man, #3)
Alie writes sweet and fluffy MM romance. Her favourite things to write about are NFL players and big queer families she wishes she could be a part of in real life. She lives in the UK with her husband and a Boston Terrier named Moo. She adores aquatic animals, is a huge fan of the New Orleans Saints, and spends most of her free time reading or painting her nails.

Facebook group: facebook.com/groups

Little Hollow (1 books)
  • Waiting for Them (Little Hollow #1)