Start by marking “Chasing Her Lion (Big Bad Bunnies, #6)” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Chasing Her Lion

Golden Angel

Chasing Her Lion (Big Bad Bunnies, #6)

Sometimes all a lion shifter wants is a snuggly bunny to cuddle. And Kasim has been stalking his very kissable prey with the patience of a true hunter. But as the perfect moment to pounce arrives, life throws some obstacles in Kasim's path and his hopes for something more with a certain some-bunny are dashed quite possibly forever.

The last of her siblings to find a
Published April 1st 2020

To ask other readers questions about Chasing Her Lion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chasing Her Lion

Start your review of Chasing Her Lion (Big Bad Bunnies, #6)
Cécile Smits
YES! Finally! At last!
I was waiting for Baileys story!
To see if she and Kasim had a happy after.
To find out if his lion managed to claim his cuddle bunny.
Because they are so good together.
Her sense of humor breaks through his seriousness.
The lack of a filter on everything she says,makes him laugh.
That is....until she says the one thing that breaks his heart....she finds her true mate.
Her bunny is confused though,because it really likes Kasims lion.
But would the man give her a second chance
Kathi
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My Favorite Treat on April 1!!

If youve read any of the small shifter stories you know they are released on April Fools Day each year. Chasing Her Lion is to be the last of the series, which will leave a hole next year for sure.

The small shifters resulted from experimentation by scientists and those impacted have multiple aspects from multiple shifters. Some of the bunnies are grizzly-sized, our heroine of this story Bailey is a small bunny and while on occasion is a snuggle bunny, she is also
Joe Kendall
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Squeeeee I loved this story.
Sixth in the series it continues the overarching plot and give Bailey and Kasim their time to shine. They shine bright.
Bailey has it in her head she needs a fated mate. But when she finds him it is not what she or her bunny expect.
Kasim has loved Bailey since they met, but he has been taking his time, wooing her slowly as he knows what she is looking for. He will be her everything if she will let him.
When Bailey's mate appears Kasim gives her space to work out what
Rhonda Hicks
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Have you been following Golden Angel's "Big Bad Bunny" series? If not, you certainly need to catch up, you dont know what your missing. If you have, and are like me, then you've been waiting on this book since these two characters first came into contact with each other. It's been a slow build for me as an audience and it's finally time!!! But once again, Golden Angel and the Fates have decided nothing comes easy. There's action, adventure, drama. So many emotions come into play before we get ...more
Pamela Lunder
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I got so lost in this book! I couldn't out it down! This book has adventure, sexy scenes, lots of love, strong friendships and strong family ties. I feel like I do need to go back and read the first five books in this series. This book can be read without that and I understood what was going on but I loved it so much that I need to read the others as well. Kasima is so I'm love with his snuggle bunny but doesn't know how she feels. I loved him. He is so strong and protective. A great read for ...more
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am sad to see the series come to an end but it was a fantastic book!! Bailey is the last Bunson bunny to get her story told. Bailey and Kasim have been dancing around each other in previous books but everything seems to finally fall in to place... until it doesnt. This story kept me glued to my Kindle with suspense and intrigue. Kasim and Baileys story was infused with humor, adventure, drama and steamy scenes. I cant wait to see what this author has in store for us next!! ...more
Stacey Escalera blog
Apr 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Bailey and Kasim I really enjoyed this book. I like the interaction between the MC I felt like this book was well written and worth The time to read. Overall this was a nice read. I voluntarily read an advance reader copy and my opinion are my own.
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
I am actually disappointed I haven't read the previous books in this series because I enjoyed this one very much. Finally Bailey and Kasim may have the chance at love but obstacles are in the way. I enjoyed reading their journey and loved the lion/bunny pairing.
Badh
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really am sad to read this book. Not because it's bad, because it's not, but because it's the last of the Big Bad Bunnies book. I want to see so many more books out this series, but since all the Bunsons are happily mated off, I guess it would be hard to do.

So, I've been looking forward to seeing Bailey's story, and it was pretty obvious from the first book that it was going to be Kasim, but it wasn't super easy on either one of them. She found her fated mate, which is kind of what Bailey had
Eva Wade
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a great story. it had its humor and its action. I just can not get enough of this author.
Heather
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a great read! I love this series and enjoyed every minute of this newest addition!
Lynn Stifle
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was so good. This story is about the last Bunson family member, Bailey. I absolutely adored Kasim and Bailey and they were such likeable characters. This story has it all, humor, drama, adventure, and steam. It's a wonderful story and one I definitely recommend.
Gladys
Mar 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
I thought that this was a very good book and satisfying conclusion to this series. Bailey and Kasim's story was an engaging blend of humor, heart, drama, emotional turmoil and steam. These are likable characters that are easy to root for. The addition of a touch of poignancy and some obstacles in the path of romance and you have a very enjoyable read. I am posting a truthful review of my own volition.
Jennifer Becker
Mar 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
cute story. Love all the references. Fast paced story. Story can be read out of order.
Saskia
Mar 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
The latest book in the Big Bad Bunny series and it features that last Bunson family member. The baby of the family Bailey. Her bunnie may be small, but is very fierce.

In the previous books we have seen Bailey and Kasim dancing around each other, but just when everything seems to fall into place.. everything goes wrong.

It is a wonderful, fast paced, funny , laugh out loud and sexy book. Once you start reading you cant stop.

The perfect book to takes you mind of what is happening in our world right
Shannon Hall
Apr 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The youngest of the Bunson siblings, Bailey has it set in her mind to find her fated mate and live happily ever after. But her and her spunky little bunny has caught the eye of Kasim and his lion since the day Kasim help rescueher and her siblings.

Kasim is well aware of the fantasy romance Bailey has be searching for, but he wants to win her heart and bunny the old fashion way by slowly courting her. Things seem to be going in Kasims direction until Bailey meets her long awaited fated mate.

Jackie Moore
Apr 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love these shifter books! The Bunson family is so unique and Bailey is no exception. She doesn't take crap and it shows in this book. She also reacts very quickly and yet sometimes also over thinks things to much too. Kasim is the perfect opposite for Bailey. He tend to be calm and giving and doesn't tend to over react. But it is his slow approach and Bailey's over thinking that almost makes them lose each other.

I love how this one ends. And I'm kinda sad the Bunson family is all mated now!
Cindy Hughes
Apr 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Bailey and Kasim finally get their story! It was fantastic! It was funny, romantic with action, danger, suspense and super hot chemistry! Bailey and Kasim face some challenges but work their way through to get their hea. I have enjoyed reading the Big Bad Bunnies series! I look forward to seeing what Golden gives us next!
The Book Fling
Vivian
added it
Apr 02, 2020
Free Books!
Sign up for the Angel Legion newsletter here - http://eepurl.com/bvxWJP - and receive a free sexy story from my Stronghold Doms series, available only through the newsletter, as well as Undisciplined, book 1.5 in the Bridal Discipline series, immediately in a welcome message! My newsletter is also full of giveaways, teasers, sneak peeks, promotions, and updates!

I'm a complete