Start by marking “Silver Mayor (The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge)” as Want to Read:
Silver Mayor (The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge)

Silver Mayor

(The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge)

Charlie Harrington is a respectable man.
Mayor to his small, mountain town. Successful attorney. Doting single father.
After one mishap in the past, he avoids scandal. Making everyone happy is his goal.
He’s nothing but content... and a bit boring.
Then one morning, he finds a beautiful woman in his bedroom, and his world turns upside down. His good guy side suddenly wants to
Published June 2020 by L.B. Dunbar Writes, Ltd

To ask other readers questions about Silver Mayor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Silver Mayor

Start your review of Silver Mayor (The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge)
Syndi
Dec 25, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another winner by Miss Dunbar. When I craved for mature romance, I always remember Miss Dunbar's name. She is my go to author for romance over 40. Silver Mayor has the right punch on the characters, story and plot.

Even the story is simple, Miss Dunbar manages to put twist here and there to make me on the edge. I do love the chemistry between the characters. It is sizzling hot.

Overall I do enjoy the book.

4 stars
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
You know those sexy, slow burning lusty love stories? The anticipation builds with all those long lingering looks and you just can’t wait for them to get it on like donkey kong? Well this is not one of those stories. I am pleased to announce that there is no hesitation to get down and dirty when it comes to this couple, spontaneous uncontrollable desire is the dominant force in this sexy tale.

Now that I have your attention, let’s talk about everything else going on in this addictive read.

If you
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Jun 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Mayor McSteamy Charlie Harrington steps out of the Town Hall Of Blue ridge in his sharp Suit and takes my vote!
Harrington brothers are a sexy bunch of handsome siblings. Mayor is Uptight. Rigid. Goody Two-shoes Charlie. but don't let it fool you, it's an image. He's got a butt slapping, hair pulling, hand tying, kinky side to him that will leave you panting for more...

description

"He’s everything I’ve never had and should not desire. Smooth on the outside, he’s domineering on the inside, and it’s a t
Dali
Jun 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
A sexy, lusty love tale of a by-the-book small town mayor and the gorgeous bombshell who turned his world upside down while stealing his heart.

Charlie Harrington is not only a great lawyer and good mayor who loves his job, he’s also a wonderful single father who’s always stayed on the straight and narrow path -- except for that pic that dubbed him Mayor McSteamy. He never thought he’d fall in love again, much less with a beauty that has trouble written all over.

Janessa Cruz moved back with h
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

After my disappointment with the last book in this series, I was happy that Silver Mayor showed some measured improvement. Two single parents who have survived less than stellar marriages find it impossible to keep their hands off one another in this sexy seasoned romance.

Charlie Harrington has a bit of a reputation for being uptight and upstanding as the mayor of Blue Ridge, Georgia. He loves his job, his town, and most of all his daughter, Lucy. Janessa Cruz wants nothing more than to
Jessica Alcazar

I reeeeeeeeeally loved the vibe of this book. It was just delectable! LoL

This is a book that will grab and hold your attention. Everything about the book is relatable and realistic. It is heartwarming and fun with sprinkles of #feels that might gut-punch you but it is all wrapped in love and hope. It was sexy and passionate and the chemistry among everyone was perfectly written! It’s a second chance for both Charlie and Janessa to have a future with a partner beside them for the good and the
Sunny Shelly Reads
Silver Mayor is #3 in the Silver Foxes Of Blue Ridge Series, and focuses on brother Charlie, the mayor of the small Georgia town. I've really liked the other books in this series as well as the series before it, but Silver Mayor was a bit of a clunker for me.

I just never felt that Charlie and Janessa connected in any real way. Their entire relationship seemed more like a friends with benefits situation. Which is totally fine -- they are both divorced, single parents, and I liked that they found
Erin Lewis
Jun 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Review Silver Mayor (The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge #3) by L.B. Dunbar

I have been looking forward to Charlie Harrington’s book and I loved it. In fact this may well be my favourite to date. I have only read a few books by L.B. Dunbar and I have fallen in love with her style of writing. The fact that she writes “Silver Fox” stories for the over 40’s is most definitely a win for me, since I am well over that age bracket.

I love single parent romances and this one made my week as both the
Carmen Rae
Jun 06, 2020 rated it liked it
I read the blurb for this story months ago and it grabbed my attention, but since it's part of a series I thought I would read the others first. Bonus since it was on KU. But I hated the main character and I really couldn't read it so I dnf it at 20%. And since then I have been dreading having to read this.

But I pulled up my big girl panties and started reading and I quickly got lost in the story. The chemistry between Janessa and Charlie was so hot I could feel it crackling on my kindle. And I
Susan (susayq ~)
I have come to LOVE the writing of LB Dunbar. She writes characters that are around my age and who experience the same types of things that I can relate to. Charlie and Nessa BURNED up the pages. I love that they could not get enough of each other. I just wish they had been a bit more willing to trust the other about their feelings.

Yes, this is in the middle of the series, but have no fear if you haven't read any of the others. You can easily read this as a stand alone.
maggieandteddy
Audio edition. Teddy Hamilton & Kelsey Navarro.
Ok, I did think that this would be a light fluffy tame romance. Uh uh.
This was smokin' hot. from start to finish. Wow, this two have some chemistry.
There's just too much sex!! (said as I clutch my pearls). But seriously, I really loved Charlie and
Janessa's (not slow) burn. I would say this is more insta-burn than insta love.
They'd both had really bad bad exes. They each had custody of a daughter- the same age!
Charlie and Janessa are in their f
Jackie Wright
May 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love this series and whenever I find myself back in Blue Ridge I feel like I’m home, it’s like I’m visiting family and friends and the Harrington’s always make you welcome but Charlie
Harrington was the book I have been waiting for, I needed to know his story and let me tell you it did not disappoint this book was everything I expected and more. Silver Mayor is a great addition to The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge and this is a series I highly recommend, it’s a breath of fresh air reading about l
Elizabeth Clinton
May 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Silver Mayor is Everything and More. Charlie Harrington is just a small town mayor trying to do right by his town, his friends and family and especially his young daughter Lucy what he never expects is to me Jan Cruz in the most unusual of places but once they meet his life is turned upside down.
Jan Cruz is a single mom trying to restart her life for not only for herself but for her daughter Vega. She will do whatever it takes to make them both happy and when she meets Charlie Harrington it mos
Karen
Jun 05, 2020 rated it liked it
Not entirely sold on this love story as Charlie is a bit too political and careful but author has him intimate with new employee every chance they can. It's a bit complicated and skeezy. It's just complicated and I didn't feel comfortable reading it. It didn't seem real enough as a relationship.

I didn't dislike the couple but wasn't sold on their relationship.
CLiK Books
May 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Silver Mayor - The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

L.B. Dunbar brings us more wonderfully grounded and real stories in her Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge series and more from the Harrington Family.

Charlie Harrington is the town mayor and also a single dad to Lucy.
He’s a stand up kind of guy, always playing by the rules, the goody two shoes of the Harrington brothers but when an unknown female intrudes in his bedroom, the sparks begin to fly and Charlie’s good guy persona is seriously in jeopard
Alexandra
Jun 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I haven't read one bad book by L.B. Dunbar and I think Silver Mayor is my favorite.

Like always the author amazed me with her writing and her realistic story. This time it's about Janessa Cruz, mother to ten year old Vega, and ex-wife of a famous baseball player, and Charlie Harrington, also single father to ten year old Lucy and a divorcé to a woman in the public eye. Both were betrayed by their former partners and so it's not easy for them to trust other people. But their instant attraction mak
Debbie Dumke
May 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Silver Mayor is the next installment in LB Dunbar’s The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge Series. It follows the youngest Harrington brother Charlie’s journey. And his journey is far from easy, his past is filled with a scandal, an unfaithful ex-wife who honestly gives the actress Joan Crawford a fun for her money with her mothering skills, as well as trying to raise his 10-year-old daughter Lucy and do right by his small town.

Janessa is also a single mom to a 10-year-old daughter Vega, and her ex-husb
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
May 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: alpha-male, arc
Single Parents galore... Love it

Charlie Harrington is the a single 45year old dad and he is the mayor to a small town. He is happy with the way his life is. Running his town and raising his daughter and definitely not looking for a relationship. Until he meets Janessa Cruz.
Janessa is also a single divorced mother and trying to raise her daughters and getting her life on track again. From the moment she meets Charlie Harrington they have an attraction that just wont seem to go away.
But of course
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
The good one. The one that follows the rules. The one that loves his town and family. The Mayor. Charlie Harrington. He meets his match when he catches Nessa in a compromising position. These two have a slow burn to sizzling romance. I mean the kind where you can't be held responsible for your actions. Wowza.

You know what I LOVED about this book, the book was focused on the main characters. Charlie and Nessa (and their super cute daughters). All characters have messy backgrounds, but it gets a l
Monica Murphy
Jun 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I don’t think I have read a story about divorced, single parents like this one before. I LOVED IT!

Nessa and Charlie have instant chemistry - from their first awkward meeting in his bedroom! They lose their minds, and their clothes around each other - A LOT! There are some complications along the way, but it is worth it in the end.

You don’t necessarily have to read any of the other books in the series to read this one, but this should make you want to read them.
Dayang
May 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
4⭐️

This was my first ARC from LB Dunbar. I've read and saw recommendations from friends on Facebook and got curious so I signed up for this.

It's a fast paced, older/more mature romance. It was relatable in the sense that I'm around the age bracket. It was a slow burn for me and had only picked up around the middle.

I did enjoy the story overall because I'm a romantic sap. It's a swoony, sexy and explosive single-parent romance.
Izzie d
Oct 10, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: older-couple
Cee Cee Houston
Jun 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 Gold stars for this Silver Mayor.

Silver Mayor is the third book in the wonderfully sexy ‘Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge’ and features Charlie Harrington as the mayor of the small town. He’s a single father to boot and struggles to find time for his ten-year-old daughter due to his mayoral duties. He’s not looking for love or even a relationship when he finds Jan Cruz in his bedroom, but after that first encounter, he can’t get the fiery spirited woman out of his head.
Jan has enough on her plate tr
Jen
Jan 04, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was definitely the best book in the series so far, but I thought the first 80% was much better than the last 20%. In the end, Charlie just became a complete and total idiot. And that's an understatement. I just wanted to smack him upside the head and say 'what were you thinking?' It was like he lost all reasonable thought with that stunt he pulled. But at least he realized his mistake and quickly made up for it.

Charlie & Janessa had unbelievable chemistry, like over-the-top up against a fe
Kari Hansen
Jun 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
All that Charlie needs in his life is his career as the mayor and his daughter Lucy. His marriage to Lucy’s mother ended in spectacular fashion and all he wants is to not have to endure anything like that in the future. He will never forget his first meeting with Janessa and ever since then she hasn’t been out of his mind.

Janessa has endured a painful divorce of her own that has left her homeless and with no financial support so she and her daughter Vega have moved in with her parents. It is whi
Marybeth
May 25, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well one thing is for sure, Charlie Harrington aka Mayor McSteamy really is all that and a bag of chips. A 45 year old sexy single dad running a town is pretty much what Charlie's life has been since his divorce. Until he meets Janessa, who is a 43 year old single mom-pretty much divorced but not totally. Charlie and Janessa have a very strong physical attraction from the start (well after he gets over thinking she was stealing from him) and it only seems to get stronger by the minute. Steamy do ...more
Jackie Ziegler
May 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
This one was a bit different .. These silver foxes are amazing and the fact they are all brothers makes it even better. This is Charlie's story.. As the mayor of Blue Ridge he has to uphold a standard in the public eye.. When his Ex tarnishes that standard he does all he can to gain back the Good Guy image.

Janessa has come to live with her parents and get away from the public eye of her life from her ex husband. All she wants to do is lie low and raise her daughter .. When she meets Charlie it
Jill M
May 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
I absolutely love everything that LB writes. She writes over forty stories that are fabulously good. Charlie and Jan are combustible right from the beginning. Their chemistry is off the charts and their connection is strong. I loved everything about this book. It was sweet but oh so sexy. Really really HOT!

LB writes characters to fall in love with and I fell hard for Charlie. He’s good but underneath is a bad boy waiting to be let free. Janessa is such a fresh air with her independent and confid
lowkeyreader
Jun 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, angst
The first half of the book, I don't feel any romantic development between Charlie and Janessa, its just physical or sexual attraction. But it's because they've been burned by their exes before, I guess that made them very wary of relationships and trust issues. And it's not just them now, but they have their respective children, Lucy and Vega.

There's so many obstacles between them from getting their HEA. Some of the dramas I think I could live without though. I love the banter between them and h
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• The Athletic Trainer
  • Carpentry and Cocktails (Green Valley Library, #5)
  • When the Handyman Comes (Pure Pleasure #2)
  • Black Tangled Heart (Play On, #3)
  • Rising (Slay Quartet, #4)
  • UnTouch Me (Savage Beast MC Book 5)
  • Stranger Ranger (Park Ranger, #2)
  • Love on Beach Avenue (The Sunshine Sisters, #1)
  • Change in Strategy (Change of Hearts #2)
  • Artful Lies (Hunt Legacy Duology, #1)
  • Australia
  • Steal My Magnolia (Love at First Sight, #3)
  • Ask Me If I Care (SWAT Generation 2.0 #4)
  • Booty Camp Dating Service
  • Stepbrother X2
  • The Wrath of Cain (The Syndicate, #1)
  • Dirty Sweet Valentine: And Other Filthy Tales of Love
  • This Time Is Different
Receive once-a-month updates and more with Love Notes: http://bit.ly/LoveNotesfromLBDunbar

L.B. Dunbar has an over-active imagination. To her benefit, such creativity has led to over thirty romance novels, including those offering a second chance at love over 40. Her signature works include the #sexysilverfoxes collection of mature males and feisty vixens ready for romance in their prime years. She

The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge (4 books)
  • Silver Brewer (The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge)
  • Silver Player (The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge)
  • Silver Biker (The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge)