Start by marking “The F List” as Want to Read:
The F List

The F List

There was a lot I did to get to this point, to get 42 million followers. Some of it I was proud of, most of it I wasn't.

There was a group of us, all internet celebrities, and everyone wanted in, which is how six of us ended up living in this mansion, a camera always on, the public always watching. Two months and nine carefully scripted TV episodes that would get us more o
Published April 29th 2020 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about The F List, please sign up.

Start your review of The F List
Chelsea Humphrey
What a unique read! Alessandra Torre is known for writing some steamy reads, and yet here she has crafted a juicy, drama filled read with absolutely no sex in it. Also, this one was so much more than a book about reality tv and instagram influencers, and I truly had an incredible adventure with Cash and Emma. There's obviously romance, but it's sprinkled with a dash of emotion, suspense, and diversity. If you're looking for a compulsive read, please do yourself a favor and give The F List a read ...more
Alessandra Torre
Apr 21, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: testing

A romance about two celebrities who can't stand - or stay away from - each other.

If you like Hollywood romances, enemies-to-lovers, or standalones that will break you out of your reading rut - you're going to love this book!

Start Reading here >> https://smarturl.it/FList
Available in paperback, ebook, and KindleUnlimited

Carol
4 stars. 🌟🌟🌟🌟

I liked this story quite a lot.
It wasn't that unusual of a premise but the execution made it feel fresh and it was a totally fun read.
Great depiction of present times with all the celebrity endorsements, fan followings and carefully scripted reality TV.

This is my second book by Ms. Torres.....the first being "The Ghostwriter" and honestly I think that I am fast becoming a fan of her interesting stories and great writing .....her heroines I especially relate to as they are flawed bu
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog
Apr 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
LIVE AMAZON https://smarturl.it/FList

4 STARS

Such a great story, I devour it!The F List is a little bit different from what I have read so far from Alessandra Torre yet it was so good!It's fast paced and quirky with great dialogues and interesting characters!

The storyline is good and I liked the build up between the characters!This is an enjoyable read, perfect for this period!It's addictive and I was intrigued!

Wendy'sThoughts
Mar 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Alessandra Torre Fans, Romance
4 What is Real Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free It's LIVE!!!
Alessandra Torre wrote a book that has accomplished multiple perspectives and goals. At first look, you have a love story that definitely has a happily ever after. It will sometimes be funny, insightful of influencers, and have a story of two people who finally learn how to be truthful with each other. There were really strong moments of heart and layers of reasons why our characters do what they do.

But if you are willing, you will also exper
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

I loved this!

I love nothing more than Rock-Star-Romances. And even though nobody is a rock star here, we still kinda have that vibe. At least we have a Hollywood vibe. Chase is the son of a Hollywood star and he could just as well be a rock star for how much we love him and how famous he is!
Emma is ... well, she used to be nothing much. She was working a boring job at an airport hotel, when one day her luck changed. And now she's an influencer with 40 million followers. But nobody really likes h
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4 'Fame or love' Stars!
ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Alessandra Torre is one of those authors that is able to work around so many different types of romance novels and troupes. She can give you dark romance, steamy romance, romantic suspense, romantic comedy and so many more. And she will not fail at it. The F List was just another example of that for me. Completely different from what I have read from Torre before but still with the unique style that all her reader
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
4.5 #cutefeelgoodstory #cashandemmahavemyheart Stars

Alessandra Torre is a chameleon. She can write hot and sexy, mystery and suspense, and light and fluffy. The F List is a fast paced, lighthearted sweet story that has moments of tenderness, humor, anger and eventually love. Two social media influencers who share a moment and then become enemies. In today’s world, the story’s relatable qualities made me ponder and smile and be happy that sometimes reading sweet romance is wonderful and enough.

E
Betül
Apr 27, 2020 rated it liked it
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**
description

The F List is about Emma and her dream is to be rich and famous. This is a dream of a lot of young girls and this social media era has really brought this to a whole another level. This books gives us a look into the background of what these people would do to get more followers. Emma is the unlikable one and she is okay with that. I have to say that I really didn't like her, so she played her role really well. Cash who is the golden boy, the son
Dennis
May 02, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: drama, romance, beach-read
Well, I just spent my day reading this awesome contemporary romance novel by Alessandra Torre. The F List dives into the world of online celebrity. This phenomenon has been growing ever since social media and the Kardashians obtained notoriety. The F List dives into the world of two influencers, how they starred in a reality-show, and how they began a storyline for ratings. This cute romance is reminiscent of Christina Lauren novels, so I highly suggest picking up this book if you've rea ...more
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
4,5 “read in one day” stars

“I didn’t deserve this. I’d stolen a dead man’s phone. I owed Amy twelve dollars from takeout three days ago. I’d faked a doctor’s note to get an extra paid sick day at work. I hadn’t done anything in my life which warranted this sort of blessing, and I cried because the hope it gave me was terrifying.”

I read this book in one day and it had not happened to me in months!

Reading at that quote above, I realize that I had forgotten how Alessandra always pulls
Lien
May 02, 2020 marked it as dnf
Shelves: snoozefest
DNF at 37%

➤ super unlikeable, shallow and noisy heroine
➤ first 37% is about her way to fame, I was bored out of my mind tbh and everything felt too superficial for me
➤ h and H, to this point, had 3 maybe 4 interactions, so not enough
➤ didn't like the narration style, too much "inner-monologue-telling"(? what's the word I'm looking for?) and not enough dialogue for me. I don't know if it improves or changes when the book gets to the reality TV part but I'm honestly not invested enough to find out
Sian
May 18, 2020 rated it liked it
Im going to be completely honest here - this isn’t a particularly special book. There’s nothing spectacular about the pacing or setting or characters. It wasn’t bad by any means... just not amazing.

The F List is told in a sort of journal or biography style. It was very much telling me rather than showing me the events which is usually a big no no but worked really well for this story.

Where the F List really shines is in its discussion of social media fame and self esteem. The female main charact
Jacob Proffitt
May 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: chaste, romance
This was a very strange romance that ended up working for me. It has the trappings of a wish-fulfillment fantasy in that the main characters have fame and fortune and they make no bones about the fakery and image-maintenance involved. But it's all very shallow and the story doesn't flinch from the cost of their attention-seeking or the behind-the-scenes maneuvering to get there. So it has enough grubby detail to undermine the wish-fulfillment part—enough so that I don't think it actually qualifi ...more
Myla
Apr 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

"𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙."
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭 was such a delightfully funny and tender story. I enjoyed every moment of reading this book. The lead character, Emma, takes us on a wild ride on how to be famous and she'll do anything to be the "it" girl. By joining a reality show, Emma knew this will boost her career. In that reality show, she'll be spending some time with Cash Mitchell, a showbiz royalty, as one of the housemates. Here's the thing, they don't like each oth
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Apr 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A supremely intelligent, Behind-The-Scenes look at the rise and fall of celebrities which live on our cellphones. Every hour tabulated on the graph sheet of our symbiotic obsessions. The collusive, calculated appearances and timed affairs that are nothing but Fake News!
"The three F’s we were desperately chasing.
Fame.
Fortune.

description

Alessandra has penned a story that rings so true about social media obsessed millennials, who wake up on Instagram, spend the day on Twitter and go to sleep o
Nurse Lisa In Ohio (PRN Book Reviews)
I completely inhaled this book! I NEEDED this book, here in my official quarantine. Solid 4.5 stars. I shaved it a tiny bit just because I wanted more more more - I may adjust later. I’m greedy though. Hmm. Loved this regardless of my own hang ups! ❤️❤️❤️
Amy
Apr 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this book. From the hilarity to the hashtags, Alessandra Torre tells one fun story.

Emma wants to be famous. That's it. Fame and the fortune that comes with it. She wants to escape her self-involved parents and find some sort of limelight. If it can't be through talented means, and because she isn't related to someone famous, she has to get into Instagram influencing. (I liked the scenes where we learn how Emma built her following base.) Fame, though, turns out to be somewhat unsatisfacto
Angie Crabtree-Liezel and Angie's Book Blog
#Unputadownable #Thatending #CashandEmma

I’ve been having a huge funk with reading lately. This Corona depression is real and it has affected me greatly. But.. this book took all that away. It bought me back to earth and made me realize why I love reading. The depression I have felt, lifted. I actually woke up this morning feeling great and couldn’t wait to finish reading The F List.

This book is so good!!! It’s nothing like I’ve read before. From the quotes and hashtags. I’ve laughed, cried and
Liv
May 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ok, so I went into this book expecting a vapid, "celebrity" romance with characters you love you hate - a bit like car crash tv, where you judge yourself for how much you want to keep watching. However, what I got was a book that I adored, with characters that I genuinely loved!

I was surprised by how much of the story was the backstory of Emma and Cash, but it really worked, giving you a more in depth look at characters that actually had fairly ordinary insecurities and just made mistakes. The e
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
What a surprising little treat from Alessandra Torre. It’s totally different from the other books I’ve read by her. There’s no suspense, no big twists, no dark subject matter, and *gasp* no sex. It’s just a light, super quick read.

I’ve always been puzzled by celebrities who are rich and famous due to their social media influence rather than their talent or accomplishments. This story explores the artificial and superficial world of celebrity through Emma’s fame-hungry eyes.

Emma is transparent i
Jean
Sep 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a unique change of storytelling,  and I really liked it!

It's a quick read once you get started....it had me flipping the pages to see what would happen next.
You see, some of the story is laid out through social media and it was done really well!
Emma had a crappy childhood and wasn't the prettiest girl at school and maybe that's why she went the direction she did.  But there was one moment in her miserable younger days when someone did take notice of her, Cash, the popular good looking guy
Alessandra Torre
Apr 21, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Preorder now on all retailers:
Amazon: https://smarturl.it/FList
Apple: https://smarturl.it/FListAB
Kobo: https://bit.ly/2XJtCYb

My favorite book quotes:
“I knew, early on, that Cash liked Emma. I mean that he really liked her, not just what you saw on the show. His eyes would move to her, wherever she was. And if she wasn’t in the room, then he was looking for her. It was really sweet, but I was the only one who caught on to it. Everyone else… maybe even them… thought that they hated each other.”
Joud
May 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
This book tells the story of Cash and Emma who are both in Showbiz industry. Emma has always been insecure about her looks and called ugly. This story tells how life can change in an instant and Emma's transformation is nothing short of incredible. Cash is her frenemy and their love story is not just run-of-the-mill. There were a lot of unexpected things in this book and I absolutely loved how it all came together at the end. I wish we could have a sequel for this book.
Corina
Apr 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: standalone
The F List, was an easy and lighthearted story, perfect for a few hours of entertainment during these trying times.

I had no issue reading this novel in one sitting. Fast paced, the writing was engaging, and the characters interesting. And I really enjoyed the social media aspect of it all.

All in all, the book delivered exactly what I hoped for, a story that hooked me.
Amy Hwang
Apr 30, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Am I missing something here? Where was the chemistry or romance or connection? These characters spent so much time apart how could you possibly believe that they were in love? I reallllly did not get it and feel like I’m totally missing something.

And I get that the author kept it PG for a reason which I’m totally on board with but where is the love between these two. There wasn’t any PG romance at all and to top it off these two were just so unlikeable. Complete fail as a book.
Rach
May 01, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This story is about influencers and a reality show.

We have Emma who is from a poorer background and is trying to become famous. Which she succeeds at. Cash comes from a famous background. At the start of the book they both hate each other. They are both asked to appear on a reality show with four other famous/influencers people. Their relationship starts to develop while they are in the show.

This book shows in way what happens behind the scenes on reality tv (I’m not a big fan of reality tv) an
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
I liked it at the start, different and interesting. I lost interest when the hero and heroine started forming as a couple, it was too easy and a little lackluster.
May 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley-ebooks
The F List is a new standalone contemporary romance.

Alessandra Torre writes all different types of books. This one is quite different from the other AT books that I have read, but it was enjoyable. This one is a romance, but with no sex.

The F List stands for the three F's: fame, fortune and followers. The chapter titles have cute funny hashtags, which I liked very much.

This book has two narrators: Emma (24) and Cash (27). They are both 1st person POVs.

The story is about social media influencers
Natasha is a Book Junkie
“What I wanted… what I really wanted was to be famous. To be seen, known, sought after.”

With countless young people around the world broadcasting their personal lives each day in hopes of acquiring internet fame, and countless others pursuing fame as a profession, this story couldn’t be more relevant or rousing. A thoughtful yet provocative portrayal of celebrity culture, social media influencers, and what it takes to become ‘internet-famous’, Alessandra Torre’s latest novel is simpl

• Working For It (Cook Brothers, #5)
  • Fortuity (Transcend, #3)
  • Waiting for my Queen
  • My Favorite Souvenir
  • The Rivals
  • Lovewrecked
  • The Player Next Door
  • Love the One You Hate
  • Out of Love
  • Exodus (The Ravenhood Duet, #2)
  • Dark Prince (Blueblood Vampires #1)
  • When the Walls Come Down
  • Across Eternity (Parallel, #4)
  • Harvest of Sighs (Thornchapel, #3)
  • Spark (Web of Desire, #1)
  • Disavow (The Dumonts, #3)
  • Flock (The Ravenhood Duet, #1)
  • Lead Me Back
Alessandra Torre (AR Torre) is an award-winning New York Times bestselling author of twenty-two romance and suspense novels. In addition to writing, she is the creator of Alessandra Torre Ink - an online community of over 10,000 published and aspiring authors.

Amazon: https://goo.gl/XRr5Uc