Start by marking “The Sinner (Haven Grace Prep, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Sinner (Haven Grace Prep, #1)

The Sinner

(Haven Grace Prep #1)

When I was a kid, my best friend betrayed me in the worst way possible, ripping my family to shreds in the aftermath. She ruined my life in one fell swoop, and didn’t even have the heart to warn me.

Now, nearly a decade later, I’m back in the town I grew up in, determined to make her pay.

They say revenge is a dangerous game, but I’ve never been one to play it safe. There is

Published March 12th 2020 (first published March 10th 2020)

To ask other readers questions about The Sinner, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sinner

Start your review of The Sinner (Haven Grace Prep, #1)
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
24993460-SX540
wasss

MY REVIEW AND OTHERS: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS
2ir3yw5
'THE SINNER' is the first full length book in 'ne to me author' K. Clayton's 'Haven Grace Prep' series. In this we meet Savannah & Grayson. Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives.'

I blame the cover, the synopsis, the teasers, god those teasers are all over my newsfeed!! I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it!

Savannah is Queen Bee of Haven Grace Prep, senior year is about to kick off and she for one can't
Fre06 Begum
Dora Koutsoukou
Mar 17, 2020 rated it liked it
3,5 ❤️💔❤️🌟s

If you like bully reads you will love The Sinner.
It was very well written, engaging, with interesting characters, however the steamy scenes didn’t exactly fit their supposed age.

NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4,5 "Rocky!!!" stars***

"She's everything I shouldn't want, and everything I can't resist."

When i read the blurb of this book, i knew that i needed it in my life.
I love these kind of books, but this story went beyond any expectation that i had.
I loved this story, i loved these characters and I'm craving for more...
This story went beyond the eye can see and i enjoyed wholeheartedly the whole ride...
Savannah and Grayson are memorable characters and i can assure that this book is a hidde
✨ Lucy ✨
Jul 26, 2020 rated it really liked it

' I REMEMBER EVERY LAST THING ABOUT YOU , BUT TRUST ME WHEN I SAY,
YOU'RE GOING TO WISH I DIDN'T '

One of the best best friends -to enemies -to lovers I've read so far.

Savanna Montgomery is a real queen , she's so good at keep up appearances while inside she's slowly crushing . So strong , self-confident , she basically rocks in every aspects .
She thought she was untouchable , but she was so wrong.
When the past catch up to you , you can't do anything .

he wants to break me, but you can't brea
mahana
Jun 19, 2020 marked it as dnf
dnf @ 40%

[going to heavily spoil this, so here's your warning]

This book is written like the author got all of their knowledge on high school from Riverdale and it shows. The beginning seemed promising, especially because the heroine is the popular girl at school and I was hoping she wouldn't be a complete doormat (spoiler: she is). However, it quickly goes downhill when all she does is slut shame another girl on the cheerleading squad to make herself feel better. What's worse is this is somehow
Lauren ♡
3.5 STARS

Kelsey Clayton is a new-to-me author and I been pleasantly surprised by this book. I am looking forward to reading the other books in this series, especially The Saint (Knox's story).

Knox appears as a bad boy from the wrong side of the tracks; yet, still an enigma. Not sure how he will *spoiler alert* end up with Laney but I'm here for that pairing. Let's goooo.

Let's get down to business though with Savannah and Grayson's story)

✹Spoilers ahead✹

Story Plot

This book starts off with senior
Elle G.
May 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Release Date: March 12, 2020
Actual Rating: 4 stars

High School Bully Romance

The Sinner by Kelsey Clayton is book 1 in the Haven Grace Prep series and can stand alone. It’s a high school bully romance/childhood friends romance with a lot of emotion, angst, and deceit. For the most part I really liked this book. I’m always itching to get mt hands on a great bully romance and this one ticked many boxes for me. In addition to this, the writing style reminds me of Ella Fields new adult romances
Alexandraa W
Mar 17, 2020 rated it liked it
I was waiting on this book because i read many people said that the guy is possessive and i liked that! BUT HOWEVER I GIVE 3.7 STARS... i have my own reason for that i like to share that 😅😜😂

SOOO.... THE HERO in his mind since he was a kid HE THOUGHT THE HEROINE DID SOMETHING... something that is very personal to him and he decided that she was the very enemy for him 😣

NOT CONTACT HER FOR A LONG TIME, HE meet her again thinking “it was a revenge thing” WHEN DEEP DOWN HE KNOWS HE LOVES HER.

‼️THE H
Meredith Wilson
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020-arcs
OH. MY. GAWD! What a ride! The Sinner took me on a roller coaster ride of feels with plenty of angsty goodness that my little heart desires. I'm sometimes hesitant to read a new author, but something about this book called out to me, and I am so glad that it did. Everything about this book is absolute perfection! Kelsey Clayton hooked me right from the start, and kept me obsessing long after I finished.

Savannah "Savi" is the Queen Bee of Haven Grace Prep. She's a senior and the captain of the c
Vanessa ♛Queen Alchemy ϟ Novel Nerd Faction♛
4.5/5 Stars

Disclaimer: I received an Advance Reader Copy at no cost from the publisher/author. All opinions in my review are my own.

This is a story that I really enjoyed from start to finish. It really surprised me in all the best ways.

The characters were great. The reader really gets a sense of their motivations and their lives. The characters were very relatable and were written very realistically. I loved how the author shows both good and bad traits in her characters to make them authentic
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog
Oct 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series, 2020-arc
This is my first book of Kelsey Clayton and I must really say this, she is good! I finished The Sinner in one sitting and I am looking forward to read more of her works. The characters were easy to love. In fact I had instant connection with them all not just with the hero and the heroine. And the plot? Captivating.

Now, I am off the next book in the series.
Mahima
Sep 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
**** 4 stars ****
After a long time I've had my hands on some really good teenage/High school stuff. It almost felt like a story of an adult couple but the very teenage-ish elements had me believing it was rather a very impressive High school fiction.

So the story was amazing 💞💞
I couldn't even guess the extent of the betrayal it could have involved. I was really amazed at some of the very twisting twists.

Plotting too was too good. I enjoyed the banter, hot chemistry, friendship goals they gave and
Rumi
***5 ROCKY AND SINNER STARS***

Kelsey Clayton is a new-to-me author, and although this may be my first book by her, it definitely won’t be my last!!

The Sinner consists of all the elements I love in a high school bully romance:

A hot AF alpha hero.

Second-chance romance.

Friends to enemies to lovers.

Tons of sexual chemistry and heat.

Set in an elitist preparatory high school.

Grayson and Savannah have been friends since they were children, destined to be together forever until death do them apart. A
Yami's Bookshelf
I loved the first book in this series. It kept me reading way past my bedtime. The storyline is thrilling, romantic and the best kind of high school bullying you can get.

Savannah is a high school senior but she has a secret, she is secretly poor, but not to her best friends. She pretends to be rich and wealthy since she attends Haven Grace Prep thanks to her friend Brady’s mom who pays for her school. Her dad is an immoral alcoholic who does nothing for Savannah. I seriously disliked his charac
Katarina
Apr 20, 2020 rated it it was ok
Book was honestly pretty mediocre, the two things that really annoyed me was the amount of drinking and driving and the lack of birth control with no care in the world. Aside from that I found h to be a major bitch. Acts like her childhood best friend is invisible for no reason and is a bully to kinsley but author continues to attempt to justify it because of an incident between the two 3 year earlier. And the slut shaming was awful. I was just really disappointed in some aspects of thi
a little bit of everything.
Omg this blew me away. the angst in this was out of this world. the emotions i felt reading this where all over the place. i read this in one sitting i couldn’t put it down. It was such a unique story really. the main characters & side characters where all done so well too 👏🏼 highly recommend this to everyone.
Avicii_ Dark_Blogger
May 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Photo-Grid-1587334822957

If you like books about High School or bullying ,this book is for you. It's a really special book that I finished in one day. First thing to note is that I know myself, And if I love the story from the beginning I know I'll just fall in love with this story and that's ... what happened.
This is a really good story. I wish I could experience it again for the first time! And I can’t wait for the second book to come out in ... two days ?! 🤐 This kind story was new to me ,as I usually don't read
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Savannah and Grayson used to be best friends until something tore them apart. Now years later, Grayson's back, only he's not the same boy she knew and loved. Nope. He's a new Grayson with vengeance on his mind and anger in his heart toward his former bestie.

But Savannah is no wimp. She's strong and has a heart bigger than Grayson could ever imagine. As secrets come to light, these two will have to decide if they can survive the revelations and be together.

As high school bully romances go, t
Shyralf
3 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1/2 Stars! YA, bully romance. An ok read.
* A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 5 Sinful Stars ~

This was my first book by this author and I am blown away by how great this book was!!! I can’t wait to read the rest of this series when it releases.

If you are a fan of a High School Bully romance, then this is the book you NEED to read. I have to say this is one of my favorites in this genre.

I will be honest and say I was a little worried that I wasn’t going to end up liking Grayson….his character was tough to love throughout this b
Harry
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ir was a very good read....childhood sweethearts...hate ...rage....musunderstandings....most imp love between gray and savi...
Beautiful
Now waiting for THE SAINT...🤗🤗🤗
Rebellious bird
Apr 20, 2020 rated it it was ok
There is a books written by idiot, for idiots ! This one here it's one of them ! ...more
Sc
May 11, 2021 rated it really liked it
This was a fantastic enemies to lovers book. Strong characters with a lot of angst. Great read!
☆ tweety ~ purplebass ☆
description
BLOG | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER

Before I starting reading high school/college bully romances, I feared that I would either not like it or that I would get too hooked on the genre. Well, let's say that the latter happened. Whenever I see a bully romance with a blurb I like, I have to add it to my TBR. With this book, since I only knew about it and didn't read any reviews, I picked it out of feeling. Maybe because I'm obsessed with this genre lately, or maybe because I'm a sucker for revenge romances, I
The Romantic Rush Blog
May 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Well, hello, Kelsey Clayton- where have you been on my TBR? This is my first reader experience with Kelsey, but most certainly won't be my last!

This book has so much of what I love - the bully + second chance romance trope, that delicious new adult vibe, deeply nuanced and scarred characters trying to put the fragments of their souls back together after extraordinary tragedies befall them, and a delicious buffet of side characters who I will happily load up my plate for, calories be damned!

This
Keri Loves Books
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A high school bully romance you NEED to read! Savi and Gray are a force and you will love them!! He's a possessive alpha male with the need for revenge and she's the girl that looks perfect on the outside, but endures her pain alone all while chasing her dream.

Savannah rules the school. Captain of the cheerleading squad, a talented dancer and gorgeous to boot. Everyone wants to be her or date her. She's untouchable as long as her secret stays hidden. It's only a few more months until she can get
jess
Sep 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book was such a great start to a series that I am finding so interesting. Savannah and Grayson’s story is so far one of my favorites even though I’m just at the second book of the series. I have been wanting to find another series that catches my eye, something that has me from the very start and this series so far , does exactly that!

The Sinners is a childhood best friends to enemies to lovers and those are my favorite!! Savannah is officially one of my favorite characters for how strong
Annabel
Mar 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Valentina

Good read. The hero hated the heroine for what he felt were valid reasons, but like any other bully romance, was still drawn to the heroine; and she to him. Story flowed from the hero's strong attraction to the heroine mingled with his strong dislike, and the heroine having no idea why. I liked this alpha hero as well as the feisty heroine who had her own secrets. Their chemistry was steamy. There was other woman drama which added to the angst, which I loved.

There was steam, obvious and

• Rising West (Save Me #1)
  • Great and Precious Things
  • Unrequited (Unrequited, #1)
  • You're The One (Very Irresistible Bachelors, #1)
  • The Rise of Saint (The Sins of Saint, #1)
  • Hurt to Love
  • Alarick (King's Descendants MC, #1)
  • Maybe Swearing Will Help (SWAT Generation 2.0 #3)
  • Fool Me Twice
  • Savage Lessons (Vicious Boys of Marter High #1)
  • Waiting for my Queen
  • Cruel Obsession (The Obsession Duet, #1)
  • Dirty Girls
  • Even If It Hurts
  • Creeping Beautiful (Creeping Beautiful, #1)
  • The Lying Season
  • Just Friends (Blue Beech, #6)
  • Taunt Her (Rebels At Sterling Prep #1)
See top shelves…
Kelsey Clayton is an internationally selling author of Contemporary Romance novels. She lives in a small town in Delaware with her husband, two kids, and dog.

She is an avid reader of fall hard romance. She believes that books are the best escape you can find, and that if you feel a range of emotions while reading her stories - she succeeded. She loves writing and is only getting started on this l

Haven Grace Prep (4 books)
  • The Saint (Haven Grace Prep, #2)
  • The Rebel (Haven Grace Prep, #3)
  • The Enemy (Haven Grace Prep, #4)

News & Interviews