Start by marking “Party Like A Witch: Magic and Mayhem Universe (Baba Yaga Adventures Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Party Like A Witch: Magic and Mayhem Universe (Baba Yaga Adventures Book 3)

Party Like A Witch: Magic and Mayhem Universe

(Magic and Mayhem Universe)

Rubble, Rubble, Toil and Trouble

Fires are burning. Cauldrons are bubbling.

Are they conjuring a spell? Cooking dinner?

No! The Baba Yaga is throwing an All Hallows Eve party to lure a vampire maker out of hiding and she's using Hildy as human bait. Witches are human after all. Chuck's ripping down trees to make enough wooden stakes to kill a whole coven.

All Hildy care

Published October 21st 2019 by Donna McDonald

To ask other readers questions about Party Like A Witch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Party Like A Witch

Start your review of Party Like A Witch: Magic and Mayhem Universe (Baba Yaga Adventures Book 3)
Maranda
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Donna McDonald never fails to make reading worthwhile. Party... is the third in the Baba Yaga Series Would make things clearer if you have read book 1 and 2. Two witches raised like sisters work to keep their paranormal world safe for all. Carol is the Baba Yaga and the witch with the pointiest hat. She is hosting a Halloween Party in the hopes of putting an end to the Vampire Maker. No better place to hold said party than at the home of her bestie Hildy. This is my favorite of the three and mad ...more
Gale
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Quick, easy, cuh-razee read that is fun! Carol, the Baba Yaga is at it again and is pulling Hildy into another one of her crazy schemes to straighten out a…”situation”. Loved visiting with all the familiars, meeting new ones, and Chuck, too. I can’t begin to tell you what the story is about but trust that there’s another convoluted scheme that goes awry and takes many shifters and other creatures on the wild ride. And did I mention there are vampires, or bat shifters as Carol calls them??? Serio ...more
Starla
Jun 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So much fun to read!
Paula
Oct 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Looking for a fun, not too scary or too heavy of a Halloween read, then look no further than Party Like A Witch by Donna McDonald. Part of the Magic and Mayhem Universe it may just make you laugh out loud causes funny glances towards you if others are around you..
Carol, the Baba Yaga is at it again with Hildy in tow as she tries to lure a vampire maker out of hiding. Good fun reading with all the crew along for the story. Reading the others in the series may help with the many characters but I
Sandy
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Chuck or Gideon not sure who was my favorite.
I loved the angry-looking pumpkins on the cover! This was such a fun book to read Carol has a problem and Hildy gets hooked into helping her. There are vampires to the right of them vampires to the left of them what in hell are they going to do? It is not all humor there are some serious moments too, but this book was so entertaining and such a hoot to read I suggest you pick it up. I did receive a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to revie
Valerie
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I always enjoy the Baba Yaga books. They are so much fun. When Carol and Hildy get together there is fun and fighting. Fighting and Carol trying to convince Hildy to help with some mess. This time a party to lure a master vampire to kill him. Well she wants to use Hildy as bait. And Chuck's reaction, he is not happy. But he loves his witch.
This is a fun series. I love it and hope there a many more books to come.
I voluntarily agreed to review this book. My review is my own honest opinion.
Judi
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I want to par-tay like a witch. This fun little afternoon read has Carol again dragging Hildy into a Baba Yaga job. I love revisiting this hilarious gang. Hildy’s three familiars, her protective husband, her conniving brother, and some sexy musicians had me chuckling and sighing. When their job inevitably runs into hiccups, these two best friends and super witches work together to beat the big baddie.
lovestoread
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun loving Witch, the Baba Yaga is trying to draw out the evil by throwing a party!  Things become more interesting when Carol's new familiar, a whole bunch of vampires and Hildy's brother arrive on the scene.

Another entertaining story by Donna McDonald!
Stephanie Villere
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is Party Like A Witch, book 3 of Donna McDonalds Baba Yaga Adventures. The crazy Baba Yaga is back to disrupt everyone’s lives again in a zany way and this time they are battling vampires. Never a dull moment and always ends with a smile! Super short but a great read!
Stacy Harper
Oct 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute story

This was a quick and cute story. More adventures with The Baba Yaga, Carol, Hildy and the rest of the gang. This time they are up against a powerful vampire maker . Will they defeat him? Will Hildy die? Get your own copy to find out.
Lois Alston
Nov 02, 2019 rated it liked it
Cute story

Hildy survived the vampire. Baba Yaga is not always as powerful as she believes. Sometimes she needs help to help others.
stephanie huntington
Nov 19, 2019
Tammy Westpfahl
Sabrina Stinson
Aug 12, 2020

• Bride of the Sea Monster (Welcome to Hell #8)
  • Old Demon and the Sea Witch (Welcome to Hell #9)
  • Jane Davey's Locket (Welcome to Hell #7)
  • Your Broom or Mine? (Magic and Mayhem, #8)
  • A Most Excellent Midlife Crisis (Good To The Last Death, #3)
  • Fashionably Dead and Loving It (Hot Damned, #14)
  • Fashionably Fooled (Hot Damned, #13)
  • Jingle Me Balls (Sea Shenanigans #6)
  • On My Way (Midlife Mulligan #2)
  • Hell's Bells (Welcome to Hell, #6)
  • Petunia's Pandemonium (Sea Shenanigans #5)
  • Hell's Geek (Welcome To Hell, #5)
  • Twisted Twenty-Six (Stephanie Plum, #26)
  • Hill Bear Christmas
  • My Midlife Crisis, My Rules (Good To The Last Death, #4)
  • Who's Midlife Crisis Is It Anyway? (Good To The Last Death, #2)
  • Winter Bearland
  • The Bad Boys of Assjacket (Magic and Mayhem Universe / Magic and Mayhem Book 9)
USA Today Bestselling Author

I am an active dreamer and find writing to be the best way to use my creativity. Needing to satisfy both sides of my brain, I have become a cross-genre author of contemporary, romantic comedy, fantasy, science fiction, and paranormal romances.

I feel blessed that my books appear on bestseller lists for humor, romantic comedy, space opera, and more. I crave laughter from

Magic and Mayhem Universe (1 - 10 of 158 books)
  • A Witch Possessed (Magick & Chaos, #1)
  • The Witch Is In (Magic and Mayhem)
  • Witchin' in the Kitchen (Magic and Mayhem)
  • Southern Howl (Magic and Mayhem; Southern Shift #1)
  • Witched to Death (Magic and Mayhem; Ida May Chronicles #1)
  • Witch and Were (Magic and Mayhem Universe)
  • The Lie, the Witch, and the Warlock (Magic and Mayhem)
  • The Seven Year Witch (Magic and Mayhem)
  • Any Witch Way (Magic and Mayhem)
  • Witch in the Attic (Magic and Mayhem; Witchin' #1)

News & Interviews