Start by marking “Taming Hollywood's Baddest Boy (Hollywood, #1)” as Want to Read:
Taming Hollywood's Baddest Boy (Hollywood, #1)

Taming Hollywood's Baddest Boy

(Hollywood #1)

Do people say they hate someone’s guts so that they can still fall stupidly, head-over-heels in love with the other parts?
Asking for a friend.

Okay, fine. I’m not asking for a friend.

I’m asking for me—and I’m begging you to tell me that the practice of falling in love with your should-be-enemy is common.

Please tell me that I’m not the only person to track down a guy—
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 336 pages
Published March 10th 2020 by Max Monroe LLC

Start your review of Taming Hollywood's Baddest Boy (Hollywood, #1)
Cee Cee Houston
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 wonderful, amazing stars.

If you’re feeling sad or lonely and are in the mood for a pick-me-up, then look no further than Taming Hollywood’s Baddest Boy by Max Monroe. This duo of authors never fail to deliver in the laughs department, or the scorching chemistry and snarky banter.
It’s all here within these all too short pages. I say all too short because I just wanted to have more to read, feel and love, not because it’s a short story, lol. This is a full-length feature.
Billie has her sights s
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Billie has been working her butt off in Hollywood for a few years now. Her dream is it to become a successful movie producer. And the next big step towards that goal would be to get this effing job, working for/learning from super famous and successful producer Serena Koontz.

But there's another guy who wants that job.

So what does Billie do? She claims to know reclusive ex/retired/escaped Hollywood super star bad boy Luca - and that she'll convince him to take the lead in Serena's upcoming movie!
Max Monroe
Mar 11, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
TAMING HOLLYWOOD’S BADDEST BOY is LIVE!
AND A WHOLE DAY EARLY, TOO!!

WOOHOOO! Get ready to dive into your next favorite addiction!

Seriously. This sexy, laugh-out-loud, enemies-to-lovers rom com is ADDICTING. It’s like Pringles, once you pop open that first page, you won’t be able to stop.

Hot and hilarious, it is ALL THE ROM COM THINGS!

Currently FREE in KINDLE UNLIMITED and 99 pennies to buy for a VERY short time! (Going to >>>> $4.99)

PURCHASE HERE:
ADD TO YOUR TBR: mybook.to/THBB

Happy Readi
Halle Reads
5/5 Stars 🌟

20200308-195355

▪▪▪ It takes everything inside me not to push my nose into her hair and press a kiss to her forehead, and that’s when it really hits me. I am so— painfully, gravely, achingly, undeniably— fucked. ▪▪▪

Ahhh Max Monroe you've done it again. I absolutely freaking loved this book. I'm a simple girl really, I hear there's a new Max Monroe book and I'm like gimmie gimmie gimmie and boy this one did not disappoint at all. I am hereby officially claiming Luca Weaver as mine.. not even so
Jennifer Kyle
Shelves: 2020, arc, rom-com
Review coming soon...
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
SO TOTALLY LOVED THIS BOOK. One of my faves from Max Monroe.
Shannon
4.5*

Taming Hollywood's Baddest Boy was a fun take on the enemies-to-lovers trope! Usually with that trope I feel like there's always a lot of drama and angst to drive the story along, but you won't find that here- it's definitely enemies-to-lovers light! Which, when it comes to Max Monroe, I wouldn't expect anything less.

Billie and Luca were such an entertaining couple! I wasn't sure about Luca there at the beginning, he was quite the grump and actually pretty mean. I could understand his frust
Cami
Feb 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
4 Princess and Lucky Stars!

I mean it's Max Monroe, need I say more?!

Always fun books
Jenn Amy
Aug 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 ‘Lucky’ Stars!

Taming Hollywood’s Baddest Boy was such a fun read. It had all the things I love about a Max Monroe story. All the laughs and ridiculous banter, crazy chemistry and all the feels. Billie was a riot. Her dream job is to become a movie producer in Hollywood. She is currently working hard to prove to her boss she has what it takes. She can never back down from a challenge and crazily promises to deliver Luca Weaver. A famous actor who left the Hollywood scene for several years and h
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Billie has big dreams. Dreams of being a big time Hollywood producer like her boss. So she will nail this new job - get gone off the grid former Hollywood bad boy, Luca, to come back from where he's been secluding himself, and star in her boss' movie. Um yeah...

Except she never planned on grumpster Luca to be naked when she first saw him, and she didn't count on the attraction that would flare up between them.

Nor did she count on what would happen if she actually completed her job...

Max Monroe c
Grey
First off, I have to apologize to Max and Monroe. This review has sat unpublished for a week now...real life (in the way of COVID-19 and my job) has interfered big time with everything that doesn't involve a basic bodily function...and to be honest, it has interfered with some of those too. Sorry for that little TMI tidbit, but anyway, a big apology for the tardiness of me hitting the submit button, I'd gotten pulled away for a work-related phone call last weekend, and quiet honestly, I haven't ...more
J. Saman
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved! One of my favs of theirs. So much fun!
Vanessa (nessreads)
Mar 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Am I surprised that Max Monroe did it again? No, not even a little bit. They’ve once again left me hooked and left me laughing uncontrollably. I loved this book and undoubtedly loved Luca Weaver to pieces.

Billie is everything driven. She works for a movie producer and is hoping to get a promotion. Determined to prove she has what it takes, she lies to her boss and tells her she can get Hollywood’s baddest boy, Luca Weaver to star in their latest movie. And now because of that lie, she m
Dawn
Mar 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED THIS BOOK. I also NEEDED this book. It took me away, I was able to crawl into another world and smile, laugh, feel, and cheer as I always do with a Max Monroe story. I loved the connection, the meet, the angst all of it. I SO wanted for both of these stubborn kids. If you are home, feeling anxious and want an escape. Read this book. I promise it will whisk you away and make you feel better if even just for a bit. xo
Raine
Apr 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 0-read-2020
Bad boy is awesome!

Luca was such a jerk at the beginning, but he eventually grew on me because he started to care for Billie. I knew I loved Luca when he said to himself 'And I take my responsibility for her safety seriously.' I loved Billie right from the beginning. I loved her spunk and her sass. She us a wonderful female main character.
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4.25 Stars / 3 Steam Fans

Video review available in Week 2: Jan 10 – Jan 16, 2021, full weekly book reviews available on Steph's Romance Book Talk Patreon.

For other bookish content, check out my YouTube Channel: Steph's Romance Book Talk.
Jennifer Scovil
Jun 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
So cute. Loved it!
Christy Bailey
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another Amazing read!

Not sure how these two do it but I cannot get enough of their books! I havent read one yet that I have disliked even a little bit! This book had a bit of everything in it to take me on a roller coaster ride of emotions. I laughed, I cried, and I just felt so much reading this. And I wouldnt have it any other way! This is yet again another must read!
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
description
Max Monroe has been on my "to try" list of authors for years now. But I had never gotten around to reading a book by them. Taming Hollywood's Baddest Boy is my first one and I was blown away.

I was so impressed by not only the flow and plot of the story. I was also floored by the hilarity of the dialog. There were literally laugh out loud moments.

And the characters! Luca and Billie were great. Luca was so gruff and hard edged in the beginning but could also be so caring. Billie was a speak firs
Flo Grugel
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
"Luca Weaver is a work of art"

Stop what you're doing and read this book! Oh man, Max Monroe have smashed it, Luca and Billie are everything! Their story made me laugh out loud with some amazing one-liners

"Shit, I’m in the presence of penis royalty, and I suddenly have the urge to curtsy."

I swooned and cried.
One of my all time FAVES from MM.
6 stars!
litljen
Just when I think Max Monroe can't top themselves they bring their A-game once again and give us Taming Hollywood's Baddest Boy. This story had me laughing out loud while also tugging at my heartstrings. It's funny, emotional, and thoroughly entertaining. The settings, the characters....I loved everything about this enemies-to-lovers rom-com!

Billie was pure perfection. She's every girl just trying to follow her dreams. She's feisty, driven and hilariously awkward and I want her as my BFF! Seriou
Cocktails and Books
Mar 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this one a lot more than I thought I would. It started out a bit slow but it got so much better. Luca and Billie were perfect for each other.
Red Cheeks Reads
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 SMOOCHES!

Max Monroe’s books make me happy. Imaginative plots, endearing characters and love stories that manage to both tug at my heart and make it race, this talented twosome hits the nail on the head for me every time. Hilarious and witty, full of laughter-inducing comedy, the humor in their stories is wildly entertaining. Theirs are the kind of stories that make you laugh out loud, snorting out your hilarity for all to hear, so keep that in mind if you plan on reading one of their books in
Robin Hill
This was cute and swoony and exactly what I needed it to be. Curious if there is or is going to be a Birdie book though. I'd love to read that! ...more
Michele
4 1/2 stars!

Well, I just have to say that Taming Hollywood's Baddest Boy was anything BUT bad and ALL kinds of fun. It was also my first book by Max Monroe. Yep, I'm not longer a virgin to their books. I've had them on my TBR forever and definitely have to move them up and read more of them now. This writing duo is flat out impressive and I enjoyed every page of this book.

I could absolutely relate to Billie and her fear of failure. I don't know if my motivation level would have quite taken me al
Kate R
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Hands down, this is my favorite Max Monroe book to date and they’ve all been great but this one was fantastic! Taming Hollywood’s Baddest Boy is not what you expect at all. It actually felt like several books in one. It obviously hits on Hollywood and making movies, but most of the book is actually set in Alaska.

Billie is a production assistant working in Hollywood, and when casting the next spy movie, she accidentally throws out a name no one has heard from in 8 years, former bad boy celebrity
Ashley Hampton
Mar 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I never thought another Hero would be in the running with Kline Brooks, but for goodness sakes Max Monroe had to go and have me fall head over heels for Hollywood's Baddest Boy himself; Luca Weaver. I always thought my love for Kline would never waiver, but all the yumminess that comes with this hero, seriously has me questioning myself. I wasn't so sure within' the first chapter or two if I was even going to like Max Monroe's newest Hero but I quickly realized, he was vying for the top spot.

Th
Erin Lewis
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 star review Taming Hollywood’s Baddest Boy by Max Monroe

Whenever I see a new release coming from Max Monroe I clear the decks. Their stories are highly addictive, entertaining, funny and their writing seamless. I just know that I am in for a roller coaster read that will have me in tears of laughter. Taming Hollywood’s Baddest Boy was all that and so much more.

They drew me in hook, line and sinker and I fell head over heels for hot as sin, Luca Weaver and feisty, sassy Billie Harris the woman

• The Southern Nights Series
  • Arrogant (New York Heirs, #1)
  • Revelry
  • Dax (Arizona Vengeance, #4)
  • Heartbreaker
  • Tacker (Arizona Vengeance, #5)
  • Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms, #2)
  • Half Truths (Secret Society, #1)
  • Irresistible (Neighbor from Hell, #11)
  • War of Hearts (True Immortality, #1)
  • False Start (False #3)
  • False Hope (False #2)
  • This is the End, Baby (War & Peace, #7)
  • False Memory (False #1)
  • My Life in Shambles
  • No More Secrets (Blue Moon, #1)
  • Finally Mine
  • Dirty Deals (A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale #1-3)
About five years ago, a dynamic duo of romance authors teamed up under the pseudonym Max Monroe, and, well, the rest is history...

Max Monroe is the New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author of more than thirty contemporary romance titles. Favorite writing partners and long time friends, Max and Monroe strive to live and write all the fun, sexy swoon so often missing from their Facebook newsf

Hollywood (3 books)
  • Winning Hollywood's Goodest Girl (Hollywood, #2)
  • Hate the Player (Hollywood #3)

News & Interviews

“I squat like a sumo wrestler, pee like a racehorse, and my shimmy to drip-dry puts Shakira’s hips to shame.” 0 likes