Start by marking “Dirty Love & Filthy Lies” as Want to Read:
Dirty Love & Filthy Lies

Dirty Love & Filthy Lies

Some girls dream about Prince Charming.
They want a perfect house with a white picket fence, money, security, and a name for themselves.
I am not one of those girls.
Growing up on the wrong side of the tracks, all I dreamed about was getting out of our small town, going to college, and making enough money to help support my family.
Love was not in the cards for me. And then Co
ebook, 1, 220 pages
Published March 13th 2020 by C. Shell

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Love & Filthy Lies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty Love & Filthy Lies

Start your review of Dirty Love & Filthy Lies
Katherine Paschal
May 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
**3.5 Stars**
Based on the synopsis, I thought this was going to be an angsty NA love story. But really, this is a whole other type of story, full of betrayal, manipulation, bitterness and hurt- and it definitely had the angst I was expecting, just in different ways! And it doesn't hurt that there happens to be a sexy, super talented and good natured tattoo artist in the story

Some of the details in the story were a little far fetched, like a guy about to gradate from college becoming a partner at
Elle
May 22, 2020 rated it did not like it
-1 ⭐️
Lozz
Jul 03, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cheaters, Romance, Revenge

This is the story about college student Emma, who arrives home to her apartment one day only to find her fiancé (Connor) balls deep in a buxom blonde.
Connor is a the golden boy with the rich parents who never approved of (wrong side of the tracks) Emma.

With no other option Emma cancels their engagement (returning the ring) and promptly returning to her dorm room she used to share with bestie, Becca, and her bf Patrick.
As what usually happens in these novels, the best fr
Within The Pages Book Blog
May 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Let me start by saying WOW C. Shell, what an amazing story.

Emma, is the girl from the broken home on the opposite side of the tracks, who makes it out of her hometown on a college scholarship.

One day by chance she awkwardly stumbles into Connor, the school football star who immediately takes a liking to her. In the back of her mind she wonders can this really be a dream come true, she is now several years in and she realizes his true motives, and it is like making a deal with the devil.

Connor
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
May 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 cranky stars

I enjoyed reading this book and felt I knew the characters.

Emma was from the wrong side of the tracks living with an alcoholic mother and her sweet younger sister. She couldn't wait to go to college to get away. Here she met Connor and couldn't believe her luck, rich kid Connor wanted her. She had met his family after Connor proposed and his father said he would pay for all her sister's education. The book starts with her walking into their bedroom to find him with another woman.
Anie
Apr 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
She thought that they have it all, living together, engaged, set to marry after college graduation. It was all perfect. Or so it seems until she came home and saw Connor doing a random girl in their bed.

For her it was over the second she saw him and she moved back to her dorm room. But for Connor it-s far from it. Marriage is a requirement for his future plans and he will do whatever it takes to make her come back. What he didn't plan on, was Ashton.

When her roommate dragged her out she was take
C. Shell
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This book was previously titled Escape. It was one of the first books I wrote and was in need of a complete makeover. A new title, new storyline, and better romance. I had so much fun tearing it apart only to put it back together. Hope you enjoy the ride. The second and final book in the series Dirty Love & Sweet Revenge is in the works and will be out May 27, 2020
Carrie
May 29, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Just ok

This book could have been so good. It just lacked good writing. Also it ends in a cliffhanger. I will never read this author again. Most of the book was so unrealistic. If you want to go to college just get a loan. Especially if you are from a very poor family. It could of been such a good book, it just wasn’t.
Angie Harris
Cliff hangers suck

I didn't hate this book. It was actually quite interesting. I would have rated it better if the editing had been better and the cliffhanger didn't suck so bad. It also didn't tell what Ashton needed to say to her. Which I figure is him sleeping with someone else when he left mad. To many questions that need answered. I hope the follow up book answers them all.
Jennifer Ann
May 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book was good but had a lot of mistakes. Missing words, extra words in a sentence. I would have given the book 5 stars but the mistakes were just to much.
Jun 13, 2020
Mood Reader
Apr 12, 2020
Dale Wilken
Apr 14, 2020

• Bad Boys Break Hearts (An Enemies to Lovers Romance)
  • Ecstasy
  • Eden (Angelview Academy #3)
  • Evil Love
  • WHY NOT GOODBYE?
  • Malice
  • Saint (Angelview Academy, #1)
  • Empire High Untouchables (Empire High, #1)
  • Sicko
  • Ruthless Saints (Heirs of Havoc, #1)
  • Bitter Prince (Heirs of Havoc, #2)
  • My Favorite Souvenir
  • Tough Sh*t (Rejects Paradise #1)
  • Cocky F*ck (Rejects Paradise #2)
  • Choosing Us (Pierced Hearts Duet, #1)
  • Fear Me (Broken Love, #1)
  • Empire High Betrayal (Empire High, #3)
  • The Sinner (Haven Grace Prep, #1)
C. Shell lives in the hot state of Texas with her husband and two beautiful girls Romance books are her obsession. One that includes a bad boy or an alpha male who knows what he wants is her own personal version of heaven. She finds the happy endings and endless possibilities of books alluring and addictive. When she is not thinking up her next kick-ass character, she is working in the community r ...more

News & Interviews