Start by marking “The Stealth Lovers” as Want to Read:
The Stealth Lovers

The Stealth Lovers

After submitting to mandatory conscription, two young men begin Basic Training, or, “Vacay in Hay.”

Xaxall Dwyer Knightly saunters onto base without a care in the worlds, filled to the brim with sass. He has the strength of five warriors and earns the distinction of being the only trainee to throw someone through a supporting wall.

Vivoxx Nathan Tirowen, son of a prominent g
Published September 29th 2019 by Renaissance

To ask other readers questions about The Stealth Lovers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Stealth Lovers

Start your review of The Stealth Lovers
John Haas
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Okay, so if you like to laugh then this is the book for you. It's not all laughs though. There are some genuinly touching, human moments (between characters that are not human at all). It all blends together so seamlessly, going from something that makes the reader laugh out loud, to just smile at the character interaction. This is a great prequel to Cait's other book, Life in the 'Cosm, and gives great backstory to two characters from that book who truly deserved to get their own to star in.
Su
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Are you interested in reading a space opera that centres a queer romance and a gang of diverse friends who are alien (in the sci-fi sense) but with whom you can totally relate? That is touching at some moments and hilarious at others? That is an example of pro-peace military sci-fi? That is sweeping but also filled with exquisite detail? That is both lighthearted and serious, and doesn't take the easy way out? Then check out Cait Gordon's The Stealth Lovers. You won't be sorry!
Jamieson
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What's not to love in this book? Xax and Viv are fabulous, the plot is amazing and it's so very funny. I loved everything about this book from start to finish. Xax and Viv are the characters I most remember from Life in the 'Cosm and I'm so thrilled that we get a book with their story. Read this book if you want to laugh and cry and cheer. This book touches the heart in so many ways. A must read!
Talia
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had the pleasure of reading an ARC of this novel and there are times I was howling with laughter. A great mix of comedy, space opera, and some romance. I am NOT a romance reader, AT ALL. I run away from romance books as fast as possible most of the time. Really, I highly recommend this book.
Jen
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My favourite characters from life in the 'cosm have a book of their own and I am so ridiculously happy with it. Witty banter, exciting battles, and interesting characters beyond the main pair.
A space opera worth reading.
Nathan Frechette
A truly delightful prequel to Life in the 'Cosm! Full of humour and suspense, I definitely recommend it!
Chelsi
Lily Dobber
Oct 28, 2020

• Nimona
  • Steel Animals
  • Healing the Fragmented Selves of Trauma Survivors: Overcoming Internal Self-Alienation
  • 鬼滅の刃 5 [Kimetsu no Yaiba 5] (Kimetsu no Yaiba, #5)
  • 鬼滅の刃 7 [Kimetsu no Yaiba 7] (Kimetsu no Yaiba, #7)
  • 鬼滅の刃 6 [Kimetsu no Yaiba 6] (Kimetsu no Yaiba, #6)
  • Female Tars: Women Aboard Ship in the Age of Sail
  • 鬼滅の刃 1 [Kimetsu no Yaiba 1]
  • 鬼滅の刃 4 [Kimetsu no Yaiba 4] (Kimetsu no Yaiba, #4)
  • 鬼滅の刃 3 [Kimetsu no Yaiba 3] (Kimetsu no Yaiba, #3)
  • 鬼滅の刃 2 [Kimetsu no Yaiba 2]
  • Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ
  • 鬼滅の刃 8 [Kimetsu no Yaiba 8] (Kimetsu no Yaiba, #8)
  • 鬼滅の刃 9 [Kimetsu no Yaiba 9] (Kimetsu no Yaiba, #9)
  • Appelez-moi Nathan
  • Little Fish
  • Truth or Beard (Winston Brothers, #1)
  • The Witch Boy (The Witch Boy, #1)
Cait Gordon is the author of Life in the ’Cosm and The Stealth Lovers. Her short stories have appeared in Alice Unbound Beyond Wonderland (Colleen Anderson, Exile Editions), the Prix Aurora Award nominated We Shall Be Monsters (Derek Newman-Stille, Renaissance), and Space Opera Libretti (McNett and Rossman).

A feisty disability advocate, Cait teamed up with Kohenet Talia C. Johnson to co-edit the