Start by marking “Always Yours (Love & Wine #0.5)” as Want to Read:
Always Yours (Love & Wine #0.5)

Always Yours

(Love & Wine #0.5)

Some things are just meant to be...

Ellen Somerville and Will McIntyre met by accident and under unusual circumstances. Getting sprayed by a skunk in a parking lot wouldn’t normally be the greatest way to start a relationship, but somehow it was the catalyst to what was always meant to be.

While Ellen’s sister is at home trying to navigate the perils of first love, Elle
Published August 2019

To ask other readers questions about Always Yours, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Always Yours

Start your review of Always Yours (Love & Wine #0.5)
Elle's Book Blog
Sep 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Release Date: Available through the authors newsletter subscription!
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Always Yours makes me REALLY excited for the rest of the books in the Love & Wine series. This book is a prequel novella and sets readers up for what's to come down the road. I am hoping that we will get to see more of Ellen and Will in the near future, but am also super excited to see what happens with Jack and Lauren who will star in the next book.

Overall, this is a short, fun, and funny novella
Dilushani Jayalath
Sep 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Books Laid Bare
Oct 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.75 Stars
A super quick, extra sassy novella that sets the tone very nicely for the forthcoming Love & Wine series.
I liked the first glimpse we got of Ellen and Will and I have to say that I hope to see a lot more of the pair of them but with Jack and Lauren up next in the first full novel of the series, I may have to wait a little while.
As you would expect in a novella, the author worked hard to get in as much details as she could and for the most part it worked, it was hard not to totally ado
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
4.5 cute stars!!

This is the prequel to the series “Love & Wine”. It is a novella and I just realized only available via the authors or subscribing to their newsletter.

I am not sure what the next book is about but this book set us up with some really great characters. I absolutely adore Ellen and Will!! The secondary characters crack me up and I am in love with everyone!!

It is hard to get wrapped up in a novella. I did enjoy the shit out of this book but it was too easy. Everything was super fas
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Always Yours is the perfect introduction to a new series by one of my favorite writing duos, Claire Raye. It was sweet, it was funny and it was swoony.

Ellen and Will have hands down one of the best meet cutes I have EVER read. I was laughing so hard. Who knew a skunk could be the catalyst for a great relationship? The chemistry between Ellen and Will was instant and perfect. They both fell head over heels for each other.

Ellen and her sisters relationship was another plus of this novella. Ellen
World Of Books 65
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I laughed out loud and quietly smiled in this well written novella by Claire Raye!
What a story to tell your children when they asked - How did you and and daddy meet? Well after getting drunk at a college party I went to a house to have a one night stand - but never happened as we passed out - I did the walk of shame to my car to find a Stunk hidden under it after it spread me and jumped in my car along came your dad like a night in shining armour throw up all over the place and got covered him
Teri
Oct 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great start to a new series. This starts off funny and stays that way. Since I read the books out of order I can honestly say they are standalone reads in a series with cross over characters. Although this one leads to Lauren’s story, it’s only to explain the part she played. Just get ready for a fun time because it’s a light easy quick read. Can a one night stand really work? Fun and passion is what gets them growing and being but the twins keep it going. We get a view of loving siblings and a ...more
Wayward Readers (Tarrah Marie)
A short, entertaining prelude to some of the characters in the Love and Wine series. Claire Raye’s writing is witty, laugh out loud funny, and captures the reader’s heart. It was the perfect introduction of contextual information to help the reader fully appreciate any developing character arc(s) moving forward. The cast is well-crafted and relatable. Will and Ellen's chemistry seeps off the pages. Raye produces a complete story in just a few chapters and skillfully entices the reader with more. ...more
Samantha Turbyfill
Sep 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Love love loved it right from the first page! Had to finish and get my HEA!

The circumstances that Ellen meets Will are hilarious. I’m reading on the couch and start cackling and have to read the whole scene to my 18 year old who also starts hee haw laughing.

Thank you baby Jesus In your sweet little manger for sending will to ellen to save her from that skunk! This was the perfect start to a series. Big laughs and lots of sizzle! Can’t wait to start this next one and see Lauren and Jack!❤️❤️
*My Little Book Nook*
Sep 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet and sexy introduction to a new series!
Messy Bun Book Blog
What a great way to start a new series! I am so in love with Will and Ellen! One of the best meet-cutes EVER! I am looking forward to Love & Wine! FIVE STARS! ...more
Claire Raye
Aug 08, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
A hilarious meet-cute featuring two hungover college kids, an early morning walk of shame and a skunk! If you love laugh-out-loud romance, then grab this sweet novella right now!

Available on all platforms ---> https://books2read.com/u/4j2KRv
Bernice Zafra
Cheyenne

• Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology
  • Release
  • The Guy on the Left (The Underdogs, #2)
  • Dreams of 18
  • Truly Mine (Mason & Sophie, #1; Roommate Duet, #3)
  • Breaker
  • Wait for Me
  • Flame (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #1)
  • The Guy in the Middle (The Underdogs, #3)
  • Deranged (American Street Kings, #3)
  • Defiant (American Street Kings, #2)
  • Dear Ava
  • Truly Yours (Mason & Sophie, #2; Roommate Duet, #4)
  • Hated You Then (Love Hurts, #1)
  • Paradox (Pearson Sisters #1)
  • Love You Now (Love Hurts, #2)
  • Dirty Secret (Slayers Hockey, #1)
  • Dangerous Temptations
Not only is Claire Raye a really sweet pen name, it’s actually a pen name for two sarcastic best friends who met through their mutual love of reading. After bonding over books (and wine and cheese), they decided to take the plunge and see if they could write a book together and ta dah... The Rockport Beach Series was born! In addition to their shared love of food and dropping an occasional (read, ...more

Love & Wine (2 books)
  • Finally Yours (Love & Wine #1)
  • Maybe Yours (Love & Wine)

News & Interviews