Start by marking “#JustRomance” as Want to Read:
#JustRomance

#JustRomance

7 heart-warming love stories to make you smile

You raised a song in my heart
That I never knew before.
Now kiss me, Love,
For I yearn to know
What a dream must taste like.

Luxury adds glamour to romances, danger adds thrill. But it is real emotions that turn love magical. And when love casts its magic, even ordinary people can have extraordinary love stories.

It is seven such del
Published October 4th 2019

To ask other readers questions about #JustRomance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about #JustRomance

Start your review of #JustRomance
Ruchi Patel
Oct 12, 2019 rated it really liked it

I am not a huge fan of romance genre but I really liked this book. I picked this book up by seeing cover and I am glad that I picked this up. This book consist of seven short stories based on romance genre. It’s difficult to discuss blurb of my favourite story as I like all of them. The very first one is drunk on love. The protagonist of that story is Anjali who belongs to conservative family. And he met Rajat. Second story “Miles Apart” is the story of Vaibhav and Nethra, as the title suggests
Solitude and  books
Jan 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
" My heart is drowning in darkness,

my desperate heartbeats chant your name.

Let me put your loneliness to sleep,

so you awaken in my arms,

a rising sun of love and bliss dissolving my dense shadows away."

This a short story collection where in 249 pages you will find 7 romance based fictions . They have Indian plot  with feenage to other age groups involved as protagonists and such. If you like love stories check it out. Beautiful scenic background with different settings. Nice smooth narration
Praneetha
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Come fall in love with LOVE

JustRomance is a collection of short stories which revolves around only love. The best part of every story is that it has a happy ending and I loved the male protagonist the best all the time. I wish all boys are as sweet and caring as those in these stories.

Out of all the seven, I loved "Drunk on love" and "Dance of Fantasy" the most for which the main reason is in first story, the girl likes Dhoni and watches cricket only for him just like me while in the other story
Samee
Oct 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
The book is divided into 7 amazing stories which contains mix flavours of relationship,friendship,positivity,romance,humour.The main attraction about the book is it keeps your face smiling throughout the read. It unfolds the real emotions between a couple and all the stories seem convincing and realistic with lots of positivity because of the happy endings which we all wish.
My favorite story is O Teri and Drunk on Love are my favorites.
Things I liked:
1. The language throughout the book is lucid.
Simrin
Genre:Romantic short stories
Version:
Rating: 4/5 stars
Cover: 4.3/5 stars

About the book :Guys here you go with an amazing romantic book "Just Romance".
The book is a collection of short yet very sweet 7 romantic stories.All the stories are very different and will tell how true love has to face a lot of challenges. The stories are wonderful and it will really make every lovers love to blossom in the air. The stories narrated are:
1)Drun
Shunya M
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Drunk on love

"And in the end, we were all just humans.. drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness.”

This is the story of traditionally grounded Anjali from a very orthodox family of Vrindavan. She is the first girl in her family to move the city and take up a job in Gurugram. Here she meets Rajat who is poles apart to the partner she dreams about. But Rajat loves her as she is. Will this story have a happy end?

Miles apart

"No matter where you are, I know you are holding
Kitabi Keeda
Oct 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
#Insight-
I wouldn't call it the best cover but yeah it catches gaze. Title is a weak one which gives a vague idea about the kind of stories. Surely Romance is now a multidisciplinary genre in itself.
I didn't have huge expectations from the book but ohh Girl !!!(author) Jyoti Arora you pasted a smile on my face all through the seven stories.
I have been receiving Anthology book a little more often this month. Which set my bar low for anthologies but on contrary I found
'Just Romance' is seriously
Rainu Arora
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Title - #Just Romance
Author - Jyoti Arora
Genre -romace/fiction
Pages - 249
Format - kindle
#JustRomance is a collection of seven heart warming love stories of seven different couple.
1. Drunk on love
2. Miles apart
3. O teri
4. Dance of fantasy
5. Tarini
6. I guess I love you
7. It's in the books
My favorite ones are Drunk on love, dance of fantasy and it's in the books.
Grab the book and let me know your favorite too.
Review -
1) The cover of the book is beautiful and eye catchy.
2) The title of t
Pallavi Sharma
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Are you in the mood to read cute little love stories? Do you want to read some book which is short yet entertaining? Are you looking for a book to take you out of your reading slump? Then you have stumbled upon the right book.
The title of this book does not do justice to the treasures that lay inside. I received this book for review and did not expect much. But I can't believe how pleasantly surprised I am.
This book contains 7 Short Indian love stories. All these stories are unique in their own
Anoushka Goel
Oct 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Name - Just Romance
Author - Jyoti Arora
Pages - 250 pages
Genre - Romance
Format - Kindle
Luxury adds glamour to romances, danger adds thrill. But it is real emotions that turn love magical. And when love casts it's magic, even ordinary people can have extraordinary love stories.

This is a collection of seven short, simple and heart touching love stories of the modern yet musty India. As the title says, all the stories are about love and how everyone found their happily ever after.

Every story is di
Huda Shadab
Oct 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Love is all we need, Right? after reading this book you will surely agree with me. Let's have a look what it is about.
Just Romance is a collection for 7 heart-warming love stories that will take you to a roller coaster ride of emotions, desires, friendship.
You raised a song in my heart

That I never knew before.

Now kiss me, Love,

For I yearn to know

What a dream must taste like.

All stories are of love-romance, all are based on basic daily life happinening to which a reader can somewhat relate. Love
Vividha Raghav
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
"Just Romance" is a dose of romance for everyone who likes romance as an emotion and even those who might not be a fan of it.
The book is a collection of 7 small stories which share 7 different ways to experience romance in your life.
There will be one or more instances where every reader will be able to relate. It has all hopes and dreams of a romantic heart.
The book will not at all disappoint you because you get to realize in how many ways love can come in your life and make it all rosy.
I would
Aditi Gouda
Jan 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
#JustRomance by Jyoti Arora is an anthology. It consists of seven love stories, each better than the other.
It is completely true that even though luxury and danger add glamour and thrill to romance, it is the real emotions that turns it into something magical worthy.
The stories were very well written. It war heartwarming and heartwrenching at the same time. The author has beautifully captured the human emotions.
The short verses of poem in the beginning of every chapter are a bonus; they enhance
Garima Gakkhar
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
#JustRomance is a collection of short romances by Indian author Jyoti Arora. The author introduces the book with the words, ‘7 heart-warming love stories to make you smile.’ And indeed, the stories do make you smile. They are very simple, sweet, and cheerful stories featuring realistic characters in Indian setting. The stories have a unique Indian flavour. What I liked best about these stories is that they are not usual formula romances. All the romances in this book have excellent characterizat ...more
Sourav Chatterjee
Dec 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
"That happens when you met someone who can look through all your masks and see the real you. Honest or devious, each one of us yearns to be recognised in our deepest truth"
I'm just in love with the words with this book.
This is a collection of short stories that can touch readers heart.
The readers could feel the magic of love.
The 7 stories, each of them have different taste and the readers could literally feel the love and heartbreaks.
The characters and the stories are relatable and the narration
Fadila Kurickal
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great

When it comes to collection of stories it's not easy to find all the stories equally engaging and interesting. But this book has got and equally interesting and engaging short stories. Which has stories, which are similar, with woman characters given some great importance.

The author have kept the book interesting, with no much lag in any of the stories. Romance, and life alike have been given importance in every story, and that's one reason why this book will be relatable to everyone of us
_silkreads
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
#JUSTROMANCE
Author : Jyoti Arora
Genre: Analects/ Short Stories.
Format: Kindle.

Review

I really got a clearity about love and it's instinct that touch us when we felt is truly.
This is a Collection, Set of 7 stories each story portrait fact about love. This book is directly touched your heart. First i wanna say that i was not expecting story content that novel had..... But what actually i read was all about love, there were many moments when it made me emotional.
We Should Understand that nature give
Crazybookbug
Oct 18, 2019 rated it liked it
'Just Romance' as the title says is a collection of romantic seven short stories crafted really beautifully.
Each story here is formatted differently than previous ones. This is the first book by author and thus all the efforts she has put in here is totally appreciated. The cover looks so pretty and bright.
Author need to be more affirmative while writing the book. Though this was the short and subtle read it should've been little more crispy and detailed. I personally loved the story 'miles ap
areader guy
Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
So, the book consists of 7 short stories, love stories that are really really sweet and all those 7 stories have a different side different shade to it. It's more like a book for everyone. If you are a person like this we have story number 3 for you, oh! That's your shade read number 7 then. All the 7 stories are great, beautiful and all of them are definitely worth a read. Give it a shot everyone I know you will love this.

Talking about how the book is been written "smooth" I would say. We can'
Kriti singh
Dec 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Book: Just romance
Author : Jyoti Arora
Review:
This is a short story book containing seven heart wrenching love stories.
The stories are portrayed and written in an intriguing way which makes them all the more relevant.
The plot of all the stories are good. Personally I liked them all. Characterisation is on point you will kind of relate to some of them.
Language is simple and easy to understand.
I wish the cover was better
This is one book you can read on a tired weekend as you will be smiling
Pungidasa Pungidasa
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Light, airy and refreshing

Well I am not a fan of romance fiction but I loved some of the stories here. It has been beautifully written, vastly descriptive in its descriptive tone.

Light, airy romances are a good read. They are dreamy, perfectly good endings in all of them. The English and the diction is nice, although at several places the tenses get misplaced. (But that is just me, very specific in grammar requirements)
Bharath K
Oct 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cover is pretty good, and title not suits the book.
I can suggest this to the romance lovers.
Language was simple and easy to understand.
It's a collection of 7 love stories, all are different, how they face challenges.
I love to read short stories, because they are really cool. So i choose this and i am good with this
Rating: 4/5
Utkarsa
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Come let's fall in love together!
This book is collection of short love stories and the plus point is that all of them are happy ending . My favourite story is " drunken on love" . I wish the real life guys are like the male protagonists in this book. All these stories will surely make your heart pound and put a huge curve on your lips.
Angela Peixoto
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My first book by this author but certainly not the last.
I really loved this incredible collection of love stories and I have difficulty in chosing one that had more appeal to me as they were all so different and at the same time so engaging. A great book that everyone fond of romance will certainly enjoy.
Disha
Apr 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Best of Jyoti yet again. Her style is very unique - simple and yet so graceful. Her characters are so close to life and have the same grey shades . Be it her woman characters, most of whom feel bound by societal norms and yet drawn to their love or her male characters who want happiness for their love even when she is not around - all characters are relatable. Just like her other books, when one starts reading this one, it is difficult to put it down. Emotions are stirred and provoked in every s ...more
Nimi
Nov 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
The title and the cover art of #JustRomance perfectly portray the fact that the stories in there are a celebration of love and make for a relaxed reading that one can escape into.
Besides the common theme of romance that the seven stories share, there is a central female character in each struggling against pressures from society and family and at times, even within. Each tale strikes a balance between ambition, familial priorities, and romantic relationship.

Not all is blindly fair in love, but t
noorthebookworm
Jan 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
#justromance

#qotd Do you like reading YA romance❓
#qotd Do you prefer reading about a single love story in a novel or many short love stories like an anthology ❓
#qotd Do you find nuance of teenagers or Young adults, when they are in love, adorable & cute or you despise them❓

Today's post is about a book (available @amazonkindle for INR 49/-) which contains 7 short, cute, adorable & very relatable Indian LOVE STORIES & is named #justromance, yes with a "hashtag"…!

Luxury adds glamour to romance,
Dang
Sherly Arokya
Oct 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
"No matter where you are, I know you are holding my hand. And everything will be alright." ⁣
- #justRomance by Jyoti Arora⁣

Genre: Contemporary Romance, YA⁣
Rating: 💗💗💗💗⁣
Category: Short Stories⁣
POV: 3rd Person Perspective⁣

My feeling about this book:⁣

💗 After reading back to back thrillers for so long, I needed a break and I needed something refreshing, simple and beautiful! And this book, gave me what I wanted!⁣
💗 Every character in the book was so relateable which makes it a really close-to-heart
Honey & Anjali
Oct 09, 2019 rated it did not like it
Just romance is a collection of different love stories of seven different couples. Every story starts off with a quote. I'm not a fan of romance but I can still read it if the plot is interesting and the characters have chemistry. However since these were all short stories, there wasn't enough time for the plot to develop not that there was any interesting plot to begin with.

The problem with this book and the stories are the way they're written. There hasn't been done any attempt to make the nar
Kiranmai Kiran
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
📕Book Review :
📖Book Name : #Just Romance
✒️Author : Jyoti Arora
🎫Genre : Fictional Romance
📱Format : Kindle
📖Pages : 249
🎈Highlights : The love stories in this book were so simple yet so elegant. The romance in the stories seems so realistic and the emotions of hidden love between the couple were the highlights of this story.
....
✒️writing Style : It's very simple and apt for the genre ..Writing style suits even for the beginners to read.
...

• Winter Poems
  • The Web of Karma
  • My Happily Ever After
  • The Speaking Stone
  • Spies, Lies & Red Tape: A Spy-Military-Political Fiction Thriller based on the Indian Subcontinent
  • Oscar for loving, Grammy for not!
  • Made in China
  • FREEDOM : Human Trafficking and Encounter with Soul
  • Abyss
  • A Year Without Summer
  • Frosted Glass
Jyoti Arora is an Indian novelist and blogger. She has Master's degrees in English Literature and Applied Psychology. Besides her intense and thought-provoking novels, Jyoti’s writing achievements include several wins in blogging competitions, over five years of freelance writing experience, developing books for kids and abridging 24 famous English novels like Jane Eyre, Adventures of Huckleberry ...more

News & Interviews