Start by marking “Finders (Finders Ghost Hunting, #1)” as Want to Read:
Finders (Finders Ghost Hunting, #1)

Finders

(Finders Ghost Hunting #1)

When an expert Demonologist a meets a Reality Show Producer on the Ghost Hunting Show Finders, sparks of true love fly so brightly even the Devil takes notice.

Demonologist, Luke Melloy has seen the face of pure evil. He's fought it and sent it back to hell. It's what he does. To Claire Westin, ghosts and demons are just great television and good for ratings. When faced
ebook
Published October 4th 2019 by eXtasy Books

To ask other readers questions about Finders, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finders

Start your review of Finders (Finders Ghost Hunting, #1)
Heather W
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great start to a new series...

Finders is the first book in the Finders Ghost Hunting series. This is a great start to a new series. The characters are well developed and interesting. The storyline is well written and captured my interest from the first page and kept it until the cliffhanger at the end, leaving me wanting the next book in the series. There is death, danger, demons, and a chance for romance.

This is the first book I have read by this author and I am looking forward to reading
Tania
Apr 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book, the story was well written and the characters were intriguing. Once I started I could not get enough, from the start till the end I was engrossed I was even on the edge of my seat with twists and turns, lust and passion, strength and happiness with a happily ever after. Do yourself a favor and buy the book you want be disappointed.
Thank you for allowing me to review your book.

Glenn Abbott
Sep 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amy Romine balances three genres of fiction beautifully , romance, suspense and horror in an absorbing mixture that has you rooting for her characters right from the first encounter with the forces of evil.
It's a great start to what i hope will be a long and successful series, without any spoilers the ending will leave you breathless and wanting more.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It Grabbed My attention and focus so strong I could not put it down. A word of advice when you get your copy. Grab a snack, a comfy seat, kick back and relax. You will not be moving until you finish this bad boy here. Remarkable job. Thanks for sharing.
Tayra Sanders
Jan 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading this book very much. This story has a good plot and well-developed characters and they have good chemistry.
Elvira
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book with its well developed and engaging characters whose chemistry can be felt throughout the pages. The storyline was one I got into immediately. The storyline flowed smoothly.

Barbara
Dec 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book one in the Finders Ghost Hunting series a story I was getting into and then found out it ended on a cliff-hanger. I will be watching for the next book to be out.I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
eXtasy Books
Audrey Stewart
SD
Jean
Oct 19, 2019
I am an author and a woman in love with love! The passionate embrace, the hungry kiss, the heated whisper, the groan of lust and the cries of orgasmic bliss! I am a Romantic Suspense writer which means my characters never have it easy. I make them work for their deepest emotional and physical fulfillment and do I have a hell of a good time doing it.

Please check out my latest Romantic Suspense