Start by marking “Snug: A Collection of Comics about Dating Your Best Friend” as Want to Read:

Snug: A Collection of Comics about Dating Your Best Friend

Why bother getting out of bed when you could stay bundled up with that special someone and a book of cozy, cute comics. From the author of the bestselling Little Moments of Love comes Snug, a collection of comics that perfectly captures the honest, playful, and relatable snapshots of romantic life.

Catana Chetwynds second book has the same charming and inviting style as her
Published February 4th 2020 by Andrews McMeel Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Snug, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Snug

Start your review of Snug: A Collection of Comics about Dating Your Best Friend
MischaS_
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
***Advance Review Copy generously provided through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Oh, I had no idea that this book was happening. I previously enjoyed the first book very much but for some reason this art sort of disappeared from my facebook. In the past, it used to flood my feed but thinking about it; I did not see one in a very long time.
So, I was a bit surprised, seeing this book, since I did not hear any news about it being published.

And you can bet that I almost knocked over
destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries]
I never get tired of Catana's comics, and this collection was just as adorable as I expected it to be. My spouse and I always love these because we feel like they're so very us. Honestly, nobody nails "relatable" humor quite as well as Catana does when it comes to cute, casual couple stuff!

(^ literally me)

If it tells you anything about how much I loved this, despite being the sort of person who almost never pre-orders finished copies of comic collections, I ran off to pre-order this the moment
Reading_ Tam_ Ishly
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is super cute and so full of love and understanding! How will I ever not love Catana's comics.... I am invested for this lifetime.

The comic style is a bit less attractive than the first collection I would say. Otherwise the art sequence and everything works out fine.

As it is just about the couple, it becomes a bit monotonous and a bit repetitive.
But you know what? It is just amazing and sweet! It was difficult not to feel super single while reading this.

I enjoyed it a lot. I see lots of
Amanda
Mar 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Super cute! Needs more dog content 🐶
Emma
Nov 05, 2019 rated it really liked it

This graphic novel is so cute! It's a collection of short comics all about Catana, the artist, and her boyfriend John. You can clearly see how much they love each other and the comics are lovely.
This book is going to be published at the beginning of February and I honestly think it would make the perfect Valentine's Day's present for your significant other.
Evelina | AvalinahsBooks
How I read this: Free ebook copy received through NetGalley

This is incredibly cute, as Catana comics always are! There were quite a lot of new ones I hadn't seen in this collection, and I really enjoyed it. So did my boyfriend, as we were reading it together!

I thank the publisher for giving me a free copy of the ebook in exchange to my honest review. This has not affected my opinion.

Book Blog | Bookstagram | Bookish Twitter
Ari
Nov 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-reads
ARC received from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review, voluntarily read. All thoughts and opinions are mine.

This was absolutely precious, full of relatable and sweet moments. A real joy to get through and a nice little pick me up.
Melissa
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is so CUTE! I laughed, I smiled and yes, I did send some snapshots at my boyfriend (he wasn't with me, so I couldn't look at him lovingly while reading this). It's so adorable, and I was totally seeing us in some, but I also saw my brother and his girlfriend in others. I am completely in love with this book. I will need to buy a physical copy of this one, to read it again and again and again!

Many thanks to Andrews McMeel Publishing for the complimentary e-copy of this book through
Etienne
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book in this series. I follow the author on Instagram so I had already seen a couple of the pages presented in this book but not all (did I miss them, not remember them or re they exclusive). Anyway that was lot of fun to read, i just see myself and y wife, and us as a couple, so much in those two characters!! Funny, cute and a good dose of feel good time/read!

Just having fun going around those again! So close to my wife and me as a couple!
Cila
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I opened this book and started laughing my ass off right in the middle of Target. Yep, definitely came home with me. ❤ ...more
Lost in Book Land
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Welcome Back!

I am super excited to be writing this post! It's a little outside of my usual but I am here to talk about Snug a book of Catana Comics collected. This is the second book of it's kind and I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of this in exchange for an honest review. Something I have not really shared on my blog is that I love Catana Comics, these cute little comics are something my spouse and I have shared with one another for years now. A lot of them apply to us ( so they are super
Lauren
Feb 15, 2020 rated it really liked it

Such an adorable and heartwarming read! So glad Catana and John are back :)
Anandi Puritipati
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Catana never disappoints with her adorable, cute, heart warming comics. Her and John are literally #couplegoals and I don't know what else I can say!

Everything that's drawn in these comics is something everyone goes through in their life. It's not anything extremely unique or anything like that. But I guess that's what also makes it so special? Like, I never tire of reading catana comics' comic strips because they're like the best, most wholesome slice of life pieces ever and I love them!

Thank
Rod Brown
Feb 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Cute and sweet cartoons about love and relationships that give me the warm fuzzies. I can see me and my wife in many of these strips.
Sam
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this so much. These comics are so special to me. ❤ ...more
Shannon
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Snug: A Collection of Comics about Dating Your Best Friend

I Picked Up This Book Because: Ive seen random comics by this author on social media and was interested in the book.

The Story:

These little bug eyed cuties have stolen my heart.. And maybe part of my personality. These illustrations are cute, true and would make for an excellent coffee table book. I hope this author continues to illustrate her truth.

The Random Thoughts:

The Score Card:

5 Stars
♛ Garima ♛
No rating for this one.

No matter what I do, I cannot open this book in any eReader I have at my disposal. Tried multiple times but ended up in frustration which is such a shame as I was looking forward to reading this. I sometimes have this problem, not all the time, mind you since I download and review many graphical books from NetGalley. This might be something for publishers to figure out.
Michelle
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A delightful bite of uplifting energy
Mehsi
I received this book from Netgalley in exchange of an honest review~

A brand-new collection of sweet and relatable comics by Catana Chetwynd! I was so delighted when I spotted these on Netgalley. YES! YES! Its been almost 2 years (wow) since the last book so I was very eager to get more!

In this one we see more hilarious, fun, cute, adorable, and a lot of relatable comics by Catana. We see how she is stopping her boyfriend from shaving as she loves his beard, stares and giggles when he undresses
ℳacarena
Jan 12, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics, reviews
~This ARC has been gently provided in exchange for an honest review~

This is a lovely collection of comics about the author, Catana, and her boyfriend, John. She illustrates in such a cute and funny way their daily life as a couple.
Quite a cozy reading 😊.

Here I share some of my favourite comics (and I must confess that I can't help feeling identified with some of them):

Ryan - Sweet Red Reader
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-love, netgalley
Snug is so stinking adorable! There were so many parts that reminded me of my relationship with my hubby now, as well as great reminders of how we were earlier in our relationship - which serves as great motivation to reclaim some of those old ways and habits. I love the simple art style and how very relatable each page is. I can't wait to add a hardcopy of the book when it comes out so that I can share it with my hubby. 4 out of 5 wine glasses.
Laura ☾
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
★★★★☆ 4 stars

*Thank you to the publisher and Netgalley for providing an ARC in exchange for an honest review *

I had come across some of Catana's comics around the internet and always found them amusing!

Snug is a collection of comics about everyday relationship situations which are entirely relatable and adorable!
Chelsea (thepageprincess)
Mar 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphics-comics
so so cute. it reminded me so much of me and my boyfriend. i was constantly sending him screenshots of this comic. ADORABLE
Clelixedda
Mar 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
What a cute and charming collection of comics about dating you best friend! As I am also a short girl with a tall, bearded boyfriend who is my best friend, I could relate to a lot of these very cute little comics. ...more
Kales
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Catana Comics is already one of the best artists and storytellers of this generation but this little book proves it. She's hilarious and relatable. It's a wonder how this is so common, but she manages to make it fun and funny. It makes you want to share every comic with your SO, take pictures and send them or read it alongside them. She stays on brand and this book is everything you hope it would be and more. I cannot wait to meet Catana and John in February and celebrate this fun book!
Jeannette
Feb 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphic-novels, arc
In this second collection, Catana Chetwynd once again opens a window into the little moments that make up a relationship. The comics remain brief and simple, focusing more on the affection and humor that go into loving your best friend. Each one shares moments presumably experienced by Catana and her other half John, and yet even the most quirky gives insight into loving moments readers have probably experienced as well. They are adorable and relatable, and I giggled more than once. In fact, I'm ...more
Jess
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is such a cute collection of comics. I love this series and I was so excited that a second book was coming out. Just heartwarming and adorable.
Siobhán
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
*I received an ARC via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. Thanks for the free comic book.*

The title already describes what this collection is about: "Dating Your Best Friend" or rather, being in a relationship with your best friend. I've been with my partner for more than eleven years now, so I could very much relate to many (but not all!) things. Chetwynd manages to capture the little things that make a relationship worthwhile, the emotional comfort, the trust, and the little weird
Anthony ➳ KeepReadingForward ➳
4/5
This Review was first posted on Keep Reading Forward. If you want to see more, check out our other locations as well as here.

ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

On occasion, Ill see little comics from this illustrator on social media. I never think much about it other than the humor and how relatable each one can be. I didnt even realize that there could have been a collection until I came across Snug. Each page had brought something different that
Will Blok
Feb 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Love the drawing style the characters are so silly and lovable and relatable!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• The Awkward Yeti Presents: How I Broke Up with My Colon: Fascinating, Bizarre, and True Health Stories
  • War and Peas: Funny Comics for Dirty Lovers
  • Small Hours: A Mrs. Frollein Collection:
  • Strange Planet
  • Baby: A Soppy Story
  • Everything Is Beautiful, and I'm Not Afraid: A Baopu Collection
  • Bird Brain: Comics About Mental Health, Starring Pigeons
  • That Can Be Arranged: A Muslim Love Story
  • Letters to My Younger Self
  • Break Your Glass Slippers (You Are Your Own Fairy Tale, #1)
  • Dewdrop
  • a fire like you
  • The Night Country (The Hazel Wood, #2)
  • I Hope You Stay
  • Ninth House (Alex Stern, #1)
Catana Chetwynd is the creator of a digital comic strip about a short girl and a bearded boyfriend doing the things they do.

Catana Comics Instagram