Start by marking “A Rogue of One's Own (A League of Extraordinary Women, #2)” as Want to Read:
A Rogue of One's Own (A League of Extraordinary Women, #2)

A Rogue of One's Own

(A League of Extraordinary Women #2)

A lady must have money and an army of her own if she is to win a revolutionbut first, she must pit her wits against the wiles of an irresistible rogue bent on wrecking her plansand her heart.

Lady Lucie is fuming. She and her band of Oxford suffragists have finally scraped together enough capital to control one of Londons major publishing houses, with one purpose: to use
Expected publication: September 1st 2020 by Piatkus

To ask other readers questions about A Rogue of One's Own, please sign up.
Evie Dunmore Hi, if you have a copy of Bringing Down the Duke, an early version of the second chapter of Rogue should be at the very end. ARC Giveaways will soon…moreHi, if you have a copy of Bringing Down the Duke, an early version of the second chapter of Rogue should be at the very end. ARC Giveaways will soon start here on Goodreads, too. Thanks, Evie(less)

Start your review of A Rogue of One's Own (A League of Extraordinary Women, #2)
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
Hello yes I NEED this so desperately. I'll pretty much read anything by Evie Dunmore after loving her debut!
Chanel Cleeton
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Evie Dunmore has done it again! A Rogue of Ones Own is as extraordinary as the women who encompass Evies passionate and formidable league of suffragettes. A swoonworthy romance fueled by electric chemistry, compelling characters who leap off the page and into readers hearts, and a fascinating and richly detailed period in history make this another sensational read. A Rogue of Ones Own is a must-read for historical romance lovers. I cant wait for the next one! ...more
Stephanie Thornton
Evie Dunmore's debut novel Bringing Down the Duke was the perfect blend of romance, history, and extraordinary women. I wouldn't have thought it possible, but A Rogue of One's Own lifts that banner even higher, with a whip-smart suffragette heroine and a charming scoundrel of a leading man, this fresh take on historical romance is definitely one of my favorite reads of the year!
Laci Cole
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: history-gal
Please continue Annabelle and Sebastian's story one day! I was so hooked. Can't wait for this.
TheYALibrarian
Feb 25, 2020 marked it as to-read
I don't know about this one Lord Ballentine seems like a total perverted creep in the last book buuuuttttt I love Lucie so much so I most likely will end up reading this anyway...
Cindy ✩☽♔
Excited for more of this series!

But someone please remind me, who is this Lord? I can't remember anything about him lol
Billie
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
I honestly loved it even more than Bringing Down the Duke. But now I'm wishing I hadn't read it so early because I now have that much longer to wait for the next one.
Samm | Sassenach the Book Wizard
yas! I loved Lucie
Megan
Oct 20, 2019 marked it as to-read
I am very much looking forward to this one!

M. Carolina
Sep 04, 2019 marked it as to-read
I neeeeeed this book in my life!
bibz reads
More feminist steamy romance? Yes please.
Amy Reichert
Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Even better than her first!
Cassandra
Dec 13, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
One of my most anticipated books for next year!
Jillian Doherty
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this story even more than Bringing Down the Duke - and I Loved Bringing Down the Duke!

The suffragette cause continue!~ To fight for women's equality but with very different, and yet still very impassioned characters.

For history lovers, those who the enjoy immersive storytelling with illustrative Oxford elegance, and of course any reader who devours well-crafted, slow-burning protagonists - who find their way beyond adversity into unexpected triumph.

Plus! Yay for book number three
Virgo
Mar 19, 2020 added it
After reading the author's debut book, I'm so excited to read her upcoming books. I hope there's an Annabelle-Sebastian cameo. I can't get enough of them. But of course, Lucie deserves a story.
Lulubear
Feb 15, 2020 marked it as to-read
Dunmores Bringing Down the Duke was amazing. I cant wait for this next installment! ...more
Rena
Feb 07, 2020 marked it as to-read
I'm DYING to read this.
Shelly
Oct 13, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
as soon as this is up for preorder you bet i'm buying it 😍
Chelsie Aloisi
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I cannot wait for this to come out. Please please make more in this series. I cannot rave enough about Bringing Down the Duke 🔥❤
Matthias
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lovely. I got an Advanced Reader's Copy and loved every page of it.
Elizabeth Johnson
Sarahb
Dec 11, 2019
Katherine
Jan 31, 2020

• Serpent & Dove (Serpent & Dove, #1)
  • The Turn of the Key
  • No Rest for the Wicked (Immortals After Dark, #2)
  • The Warlord Wants Forever (Immortals After Dark, #0.5)
  • Simmer Down
  • Craft (The Gibson Boys, #2)
  • The Wives
  • The Sun Down Motel
  • The Starter Wife
  • Ninth House (Alex Stern, #1)
  • The Water Dancer
  • Twice in a Blue Moon
  • Before She Knew Him
  • The Empire of Gold (The Daevabad Trilogy, #3)
  • The Family Upstairs
  • North and South (North and South, #1)
  • Hide and Seek
  • The Burden of Proof (Kindle County Legal Thriller #2)
Debut author Evie Dunmore wrote BRINGING DOWN THE DUKE inspired by the magical scenery of Oxford and her passion for romance, women pioneers, and all things Victorian.

In her civilian life, she is a strategy consultant with a M.Sc. in Diplomacy from Oxford. Scotland and the great outdoors have a special place in her heart, so she can frequently be found climbing the Highlands and hunting for

A League of Extraordinary Women (2 books)
  • Bringing Down the Duke (A League of Extraordinary Women, #1)