Start by marking “Dark Romance Collection” as Want to Read:
Dark Romance Collection

Dark Romance Collection

Not every love story begins in the light

Sometimes, the prince isn't charming.The damsel causes more distress than she's in.Sometimes, the danger doesn't come from a magic spell.It comes from each other.

Welcome to dark romance.

Damiano De Luca by Parker S. HuntingtonA star-crossed mafia couple, forced apart ten years ago, reunite at a funeral. And as sparks and danger fly
Kindle Edition
Published March 25th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Dark Romance Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark Romance Collection

Start your review of Dark Romance Collection
Athena
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 STARS

If you enjoy audiobooks and dark romance, I guaran-effing-tee you'll love this collection! The narration is the bomb and the books included were perfectly chosen! I highly recommend picking up this audiobook, a great deal with five books in one. Dark Romance Collection is an EPIC listen and will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ARISTOCRACY!!!
Anna
Apr 03, 2020 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Love, Love, Love!

Damiano de Luca by Parker S Huntington...oohhh, so good. 2nd chance, enemies to lovers, sparks fly from beginning to end. Zachary Webber and Desiree Ketchum bring this one to life...and its duet style narration is perfect. And it is hot!

Rivalry: Slay One by Laurelin Paige...Elena Wolf brings Celia and Edward to life and their back and forth is deliciously steamy. Celia usually is the one who plays the games but she has met her match.
Holy h3ll, that cliffie!!!
Sophie Lorraine
🔥Hell to the yeah🔥
♥ Dark romance collection Audio book review ♥
Wow give me any of these bad boys! After listen to each book, my mind is blow. What a collection of books. My heart has been broken repaired and exploded over and over. Its always great to be given a good story, something you can devour, but to find four books where you can here the authors attention to fine details, how they have spent time to research in to situations for the material of the story. Each of these books are fantastic
~lil maso~
Apr 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This collection is beyond incredible and everything you need in a dark romance all wrapped up into one. and the audio, one word. DAMN! 🔥

Damiano de Luca by Parker S. Huntington
Like all collections, there is always hit and miss, and it sadly was a miss with me and Damiano de Luca.
This is a second chance romance that didn't quite make it for me.
There was a lot of back and forth and way too many lies to keep track of.
I marked it DNF around 40% in. I may pick it back up again though as the
Better When It Hurts by Skye Warren
Slay One Rivalry by Laurelin Paige and
Damiano de Luca by Parker S. Huntington

I review Rough Edge by CD Reiss:

Rough Edge by C.D. Reiss is the first installment in her brand new The Edge Series. Rough Edge is one of the 4 books in this series and told in a dual POV.

Caden Frazier is a successful surgeon, hes ex-military, just like his wife, Greyson. Shes just back from her last deployment and happy to start
Kari Hansen
Mar 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Damiano De Luca Renata is a mafia princess who has been in hiding for the last 10 years until a funeral brings her back to the only man she has ever loved. Damiano is the head of his family and hasnt forgiven Renata for ending their relationship. Not that he has found her he isnt about to let her go and that means finding out the truth about the past and dealing with the obstacles in the present.

Rough Edge Greyson is a Major and a Psychiatrist who is married to Caden who is a Captain and
FS Meurinne
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, reviews
Love this collection of dark romance novels, it's just perfect for anyone who loves dark romance with mafia, second chance and full spark chemistry steamy stories.

Rough Edge by CD Reiss
Caden and Greyson story will set you on fire, pages will blur away and you can't get enough. This is the first part of a 4 book story, I am sure you will keep on reading them all. The steamy scenes are fantastic.

Better When It Hurts by Skye Warren
Bue and Lola story full of hot scenes, their chemistry is off the
Jessie (A Bibliophile’s Desire)
Three full length novels from three of the best dark romance writers in the game. What more can you ask for? This collection is absolutely perfect for readers who love the darker side like me.

Parker S. Huntington who has quickly become one of my top picks for mafia romance will keep you enthralled with Damianos story. No joke, youll quickly be downloading the rest of the 5 Syndacites standalones to devour.

CD Reiss is one of my all time favorite romance authors in general, the edge series being
Monica Reviews Books
As it says in the title, this is a collection of dark romance audiobooks. What it doesn't mention on the title, however, is how fantastic this collection is! From the mafia romance Damiano De Luca by Parker S. Huntington to the military romance Rough Edge by CD Reiss, this collection will have you at the edge of your seat with all the twists, turns, passion, steam, and of course, romance!

All four books are brought to life by highly-skilled narrators, making every second of this nearly 27-hour
Melissa at Book Boyfriend and Husband Makes Three
A mix of full-length dark romance that will have your heart racing and leave you wanting more.
Damiano De Luca by Parker S. Huntington:
Damian and Renata a second chance at love after 10 years apart. I love Mafia romance the love story mixed into the dark world of mob bosses and enemies. These 2 had so much to not only had a past to deal with but also new lies are told and even more, are uncovered while they find their way to happily ever after.

Rough Edge by CD Reiss:
Caden and Greyson a storyline
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Dark Romance Collection is a box set that has three really great dark romance books. This is a ideal box set to introduce you to these three authors and get a taste of their writing. This was the case for me with the first book by Parker S Huntington. I had never had the change to read her books and this opened my up to her writing...which I loved. Ms. Reiss and Ms. Warren I was in love with their writing so this gave me the changes to read more of their books. This was such a page turning set I ...more
Clare
Mar 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This collection contains Damiano DeLuca by Parker S Huntington, Rough Edge by CD Reiss, and Better When It Hurts by Skye Warren.

This was a fantastic collection and each story was absolutely page turning.

Rivalry by Laurelin Paige is an audio only bonus book and is my first book by this author. Honestly, while I didn't like but none of the characters in this, the story was actually pretty good. I dunno how she did it..but there you have it.

It was my first CD Reiss story and Rough Edge really was
Alicia
Apr 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Audio review 🎧
This collection of audio books is an absolutely stunning listen. Voiced by extremely gifted narrators, each book, while having dark elements, is a love story, marked by intensity and compelling storylines. I was riveted throughout and cannot recommend it enough. With books from the pens of immensely talented author's, whose books are one clicks for me, I knew I was getting quality writing. Add in the skills of Zachary Webber, Elena Wolfe, Maxine Mitchell, Joe Arden, Desiree Ketchum
Melissa Parnell
Mar 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
I am going to review this as a whole collection rather than individual stories. This collection has work from some of the best dark romance writers I have read. I loved each of these stories and I look forward to more from them. Intense, steamy and passionate. Raw and gritty. Surprising with twists and turns at every page. I could go on. I definitely would love to read another collection from these authors.
it.sgottabethebooks
Apr 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am leaving a review for the audio book. All I can say is that this collection is amazing. The voices chosen to narrate each story was phenomenal. I highly recommend this collection as the stories will have you so captivated. I couldnt stop listening to this and its one that will have you satisfied by the very end. So many great authors and books. I recommend this epic collection. ...more
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
Love this collection. It's intense. It's dark. It's passionate. It's everything you think you don't want but definitely need. I couldn't put this down. Each story is intriguing and captivating and I have found some new authors for me to start binge reading.
Nyrma  Enid
Mar 26, 2020
ReadersLibrary BookBragBlog
is currently reading it
Mar 27, 2020

• Mine (Ties that Bind, #1)
  • The Vanity of Roses
  • Charmer
  • Stolen Soulmate (Crowne Point #2)
  • Beautiful Liar (The Reed Rivers Trilogy #2)
  • Bad Liar (The Reed Rivers Trilogy #1)
  • In Fury Lies Mischief (Midnight Mayhem, #2)
  • Her Filthy Italians
  • Beyond the Masks (Beyond Surrender, #1)
  • Forever (Always & Forever #2)
  • Crushed Ruby (Broken Gems, #2)
  • Glass Heart Savage
  • Sweet Chaos (Love and Chaos, #2)
  • Ask Me If I Care (SWAT Generation 2.0 #4)
  • Beloved Liar (The Reed Rivers Trilogy #3)
  • Forbidden Desire (Confessions of a Trophy Wife, #1)
  • Royal Bully (Mafia Royals, #0.5)
  • Big Deck
Laurelin Paige is the NYT, WSJ, USA Today Bestselling Author of the international sensation, The Fixed Trilogy. She's also written other popular books in the Fixed Universe as well as the Dirty Universe and has cowritten with both Kayti McGee and Sierra Simone.
Are you looking for a romantic comedy or something hot and angsty? Here's Laurelin's list of books broken down by trope and reading