Start by marking “Broken Knight (All Saints High)” as Want to Read:
Broken Knight (All Saints High)

Broken Knight

(All Saints High #2)

4.27  ·  Rating details ·  31,067 ratings  ·  4,351 reviews
Not all love stories are written the same way. Ours had torn chapters, missing paragraphs, and a bittersweet ending.

Luna Rexroth is everyone’s favorite wallflower.

Sweet.
Caring.
Charitable.
Quiet.
Fake.
Underneath the meek, tomboy exterior everyone loves (yet pities) is a girl who knows exactly what, and who, she wants—namely, the boy from the treehouse who taught her how to cu
Published August 16th 2019 by Independently published

·  31,067 ratings  ·  4,351 reviews

Start your review of Broken Knight (All Saints High)
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
6 STARS
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

There are great books and then there’s this book—THE BEST BOOK I’VE READ ALL YEAR!
Every now and then a book completely consumes you and leaves you speechless! Broken Knight is that book for me. The story. These characters. I will remember the experience Always!!

L.J. Shen ascends to new heights with this amazing work of art. Broken Knight moved me. It entertained me. I was completely captivated from cover to cover.

Here’s what I loved:
The writing is flawless. I felt as though
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW**

5+ RIDE OR DIE CROWNS

My words will not ever live up to the emotional journey that is Broken Knight. I sobbed for a good portion of it, my hands covering my mouth and heart in anguish, and yet, and the end of this story I felt a sense of hope, a sense that life moves on, pieces fall together, and more than anything that life needs to be lived, that forevers aren’t promised, and we must live and grasp every moment we can with the ones we love.

Knight fits his title p
Vanessa (When Vane Reads)
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, favoritos
English/ spanish version
BEST L.J. SHEN'S BOOK !
BEST BOOK OF 2019!
A TOP READ OF  ALL TIME!

My soul and my heart will not be the same after Broken Knight. There are unforgettable books and there is THIS BOOK. It will leave an indelible mark forever.
The story consumed me to the point that I cannot think, I cannot eat, I cannot focus on anything else, I'm so obsessed with the characters, I'm completely ruined forever. I honestly don't know how I am writing when I feel so drained emotionally and p
Bookgasms Book Blog
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
There are very few times in a person's life where they come across a book that pulls no punches and is so real, raw and gritty that it literally consumes you where you can't eat or sleep without thinking about it. Broken Knight is that book for me. I can honestly say that after reading it this book has irrevocably changed who I am as a person and how hard I will love and hold my loved ones around me. It is one of a kind and hands down L.J. Shen's greatest story.

We all know the pull between Luna
Veronica WordsAreMyDrinkOfChoice
Yamina -Women Who Stare at Books
Dear LJ Shen,
How is it that you make your words spring to life from the barren pages and hit my senses with the force of a gale every time?
How is it that you peel off the layers of the banal and reveal the terrible beauty of the core?
I wonder what spirit possesses you every time you pick up your pen, brimming over with confidence or maybe unsure of your own craft, to pour every ounce of what weighed on your mind fluidly into the empty pages waiting in anticipation.
No other book has required o
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Knight and Luna have been best friends their entire lives. The type of relationship they have is more than just your average teen romance, and Broken Knight is more than just your average NA novel. It's the single most emotional and impactful story Leigh has ever written.

image host

Whatever you were expecting from this book based on Pretty Reckless or the Sinners of Saints series, throw that out the window. I was taken off guard completely by this one. Even when I thought I knew what was going to happe
Cardan Greenbriar
Google, how do i set my Goodreads location to "weeping" ?
. (not active on this account stop adding me)
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I saw this saying once that went something like, “grab a condom for your heart because I’m about to fuck your feelings!” LOL. I have no idea where I saw that or who it was from but that statement accurately describes L.J. Shen and this book. You need a strong as fuck condom for your heart (in fact, you may wanna double up) because L.J. Shen fucks your feelings hard, raw, and brutally. I mean, I am REELING. I am HEART BROKEN. I am MOVED. I am so emotionally MESSED UP over this book that I don’t k ...more
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I... what... LJ Shen just... OMG... I love this book so much, hands down the greatest book leigh has ever created!

ARC received in exchange for an honest review

I just wanna start by saying no matter how many words I put into this review it will never EVER be enough to perfectly describe just how incredible this book is. My words won’t be able to do it any justice but I’ll try my hardest to come close.

Knight and Luna are so much more than I could ever imagine. They’re both broken in similar yet
Ariadna Basulto
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ladies and gentlemen, may I please introduce you to the best book of the year! L.J. Shen has left me in utter devastation and wonder after the experience that was reading Broken Knight. I wish I could read it for the first time over and over again. This book is beyond worthy of all the buzz surrounding it and more.

Broken Knight is exactly the reason I love to lose myself in romance novels. It is exquisitely written, heart achingly real, overflowing with emotions, all entwined brilliantly into a
Yeasmin Alo
Updated: 12 October , 2020

This picture reminds me of Knight and Luna
I love #Lunight so much it hurts 😢💝

"If you think you’ve found something good without anything bad in it,
it just means you haven’t examined it close enough.”-Rosie

♠♠♠5♠♠
GAME OF MIND

Yay I am alive but not kicking
And my mood is as bright and beautiful as Hurricane ☺
Well that was untill Epilogue 😁 💝

You thought I will be writing a review?
Not today Sherlock 😎
I am writing warnings today

Million bucks question
What kind of sane
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
#TeamLunight!

Such an awesome book! They have known each other all of their lives. Best friends and neighbors. Everyone expected them to be together. Though something always keeps them apart. The story is heartwarming, tragic, and also hilarious. It has both characters breaking each other’s hearts, and mine broke too every time they hurt each other. Knight Cole and Luna Rexroth are definitely meant to be together.

Both of them have major abandonment issues and insecurities. Luna hasn’t spoken sin
Bookshelf Obsessions
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5+ Ride or Die Stars

I don't know what to say about this book. I am at a loss for words at how this book, with all its pretty words, affected my life. My soul, really. So, here I am, laying it all out.

This book will forever go down as one of the very few books that I will NEVER forget. This book is right below Making Faces for me, which I read years ago and still cry about. It left beautiful scars that I will look back on and remember every emotion these characters brought out in me. There are se
Wendy
Ohhh this book ......

I always say, that if a book can make me feel...especially many different feelings... it is what I love the most. Now this book definitely made me feel, many many different feelings, but the one that stood out for me was heartbreak.

Now I really did enjoy Luna and Knight's part of this book. Even though the back and forth drove me batshit crazy, and the teenage angst was trying to drown me ...I am an angst-junkie, so I can take it :P

What I could not take was the sadness th
Andrea Fleury
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tree houses

On my God where do I start?? I started this book with the idea of reading a few pages then going to bed. Ok didn't happen. It's 10:48 am. I guess ill sleep later. I had and still have such weird feelings floating in my head. There is happiness,sadness, anguish, misery, and defeat. I'm reading along when this happens then the unthinkable. Why knight?? Luna oh my god. And the last chapter. Holy shit.
Chelsea Humphrey
Oh boy, I am hardcore in the middle for this one. LJ Shen writes angst and steam like no one else, and yet I couldn't help but feel like I agree with some reviews that state they felt like she crapped all over the OG Hot holes from the Sinners of Saint series. Idk, I'll have to think on it some more. For now, 3 stars. Bitter that we didn't get a POV from Trent JUSTSAYIN. ...more
Anna
Aug 18, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: poc-heroines
LJ really just had to go there, huh?

I'm too angry and disappointed to write a full review. I honestly don't know if I ever will. I knew what to expect but still, this book fucking sucks.
Aisling Zena
Aug 25, 2019 marked it as nope-not-on-your-chinny-chin-chin  ·  review of another edition
Refuse to read because

a) From what I've gathered she turns the couples from Sinner of Saints into shit parents to justify the guys from this series being massive assholes. I really, really don't believe that and I really don't want to.

and

b) Specifically in this one she completely and utterly ruins the HEA of Ruckus (Sinners of Saint #2). (view spoiler)
Marta Bo
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Forget what Your momma EVER told You... Forget about EVERYTHING what father has tried to learn You all damn life BECAUSE when Broken Knight will knock at Your door... „EVERYTHING” will turn upside down.

Hands down Mrs. Shen, You just broke the system …AGAIN. Saying „I have no words to describe how much I love this book” would be so inadequate.…. seriously, my heart is empty and feeling very lonely… Maybe I’m almost 40 yrs old, and someone colud say that I'm full of bullsh*t because Todos Santos
Erika's Book Blog
I'm not the magical unicorn Author that wrote this masterpiece, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to flub this up in attempting to relay the kind of workout my heart endured from beginning to the triumphant end of this book...

"You fill up the empty, dark space-like the moon owns the sky. It is quiet. It is bright. It doesn't need to be a ball of flame to be noticed. It simply exists. It forever glows."

Every emotion that has a name, I probably felt it. The second generation is no less frustrating, add
Em Lost In Books
2.5*

Some part of this book were really good but some others were equally bad. Friendship was good while romance part was not so good. At times things felt forced upon to move the story forward and at others it was moved forward by raw emotions flawlessly.
I Post Honest Things
Nazanin
Nas
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: cutsieeee, disgusting
It was a tumultuous journey, but I actually finished Broken Knight. I was really considering to stop reading this because my fucking heart was filled with so much rage. Am I surprised? Hell no, I mean it is a LJ Shen book after all. Don't get me wrong, I was consumed by everything in this book - maybe a bit too much at times. I cried so hard, from start till finish. From the expected parts to the unexpected parts.(view spoiler) ...more
Nicole Dykes
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolute Perfection!

wSome stories touch you so deeply that they encompass your soul. Broken Knight had me from page one. Craving the next page. Dying to know what happens. Will Knight finally get Luna? Will he stop loving her for some reason. Can they mend each other?

I needed to know. I was obsessed.

I fought myself more than I ever have reading a book. Struggling between savoring every moment and speeding through to find answers. In the end, I savored, often finding myself rereading lines over
Tears Of Venus
To be able to function like a normal human being, and for the sake of my sanity, I pretend that this book doesn't exist. And I've been doing so well!

Today, GR decided to torture me thought it was a good idea to recommend it to me. And it all came back.

As I'm typing this, I'm in the office bathroom hiding in a stall and having the mother of all breakdowns.

And it's not as pretty or dainty as Oprah makes it look like. Think Kim K x 10000.

And it's only monday morning.

SEND HELP.
Gordana
Aug 18, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
shirley ♡
After finally discussing about it I’m giving this book 2 stars.

- knightluna had so much miscommunication. All they had to do was sit down and talk for 5 minutes.
- Knight’s povs were hilarious af I’m not gonna lie. my fav comedian.
- We didn’t get a pov from trent, which made no sense since rosie and dean got one. In my opinion trent deserved a pov since his Luna’s father.
- Luna talking........... girl started talking all of the sudden and the fact that it was in her pov and she was the one de

• Cruel Prince (Royal Hearts Academy, #1)
  • Enemies
  • Dear Ava
  • Ruthless Knight (Royal Hearts Academy, #2)
  • I Hate You
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • Steel Princess (Royal Elite, #2)
  • Twisted Kingdom (Royal Elite, #3)
  • Punk 57
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • Bad Habit (Bad Love, #1)
  • Black Knight (Royal Elite, #4)
  • Interference (St. Michaels Duet, #1)
  • Best Fake Fiancé (Loveless Brothers #2)
  • Corrupt (Devil's Night, #1)
  • Discretion (The Dumonts, #1)
  • Mason (Trinity Academy Book 2)
  • Stealing Home: St. Michaels Duet - Book 2
L.J. Shen is USA Today and Washington Post bestselling author of contemporary romance books. She lives in California with her husband, son and lazy cat.
When she's not writing, she enjoys reading a good book with a glass of wine and catching up on her favorite HBO and Netflix shows.

Yeah, she's a badass like that.

Keep up with L.J. on all platforms:
Newsletter Sign up ➜ http://goo.gl/FwfMzr
Facebook➜

All Saints High (3 books)
  • Pretty Reckless (All Saints High, #1)
  • Angry God (All Saints High, #3)