Start by marking “Depraved (American Street Kings, #1)” as Want to Read:
Depraved (American Street Kings, #1)

Depraved

(American Street Kings #1)

Obsession. It's an ugly thing.

It consumes you. Controls you. Dictates your every move.

You can try to fight it, try to resist. But its stronger than you. It always wins.

The day I first saw her, obsession took root inside me. Suddenly there was nothing else. Just her.

My obsession left me no choice. I had to have her. No matter the cost. No matter the risk.

In the end she w
Published June 25th 2019 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about Depraved, please sign up.
Nikki Malan Yes it is the start of a brand new MC Series - and it is one hell of a story
This is one ruthless MC and there are plenty of plot twists - loved readin…more
Yes it is the start of a brand new MC Series - and it is one hell of a story
This is one ruthless MC and there are plenty of plot twists - loved reading it
(less)

Start your review of Depraved (American Street Kings, #1)
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
3.5 rating

'DEPRAVED' is the first book in Bella J.'s 'American Street Kings' series. Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives.

This genre is my go to genre over any other, so I was beyond excited to jump into this one as soon as it arrived on my kindle. So I kind of went into this with high expectations because this genre is generally where authors have free reign to unleash as much darkness and grit as they possibly can on us readers and that's what I was generally expecting.

This wasn’t as dark as what I
Snow
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
He wasn't a romantic Prince Charming who wanted to spend happily ever after with his princess in some far away land. He was Granite, President of the American Street Kings, a ruthless, savage motorcycle club who ruled the underground of New York.

And he set his eyes on her, Alyxandria Green, a Police Commander's daughter, a ballerina and a deeply emotionally tormented by her mother...

and all she wanted was to escape, somehow, somewhere, someday...
she wanted to be free of weight watch,
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
3.5 STARS!

Review to follow, but first the next book because that ENDING!!!!
Zainab M.
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Depraved by @bellajauthor was something totally unexpected. First of all, I have read each and every single book by this author and rightfully devoured them all. But this story, you ask? It was fantabulous.

A true MC hero has been dictated with an audacity of Obsession with a little ballerina. He watches her every move. And finally steals her. Robbed her of everything. Every virtue. Every thought. Every nightmare. GRANITE has been an enigma, a force to be reckoned with.

For MC TROPE LOVERS, this b
Kim Whitehead
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy moly!! What a slow burn! Raw , gritty and edgy!! Talk about obsessed!! Exciting and riveting!! Fantastic introduction to a gritty MC book!!
Nikki  Malan
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Granite knew the day he laid eyes on Alyx he had a problem. Obsession had hooked its claws in and he was going to have Alyx, his imperfect ballerina, one way or another, he just had to bide his time for the right moment to take her. Alyx had been infatuated with the dark, burly, biker until her kidnapping and her nightmare began. How could she have ever thought that Granite could be her prince charming, when in reality all he was, was a dark and depraved man?

Alyx may not have had a perfect life
1-Click Addict Support Group
Dark, obsessive and so, so good…

You need to meet Alyx and Granite and the whole American Streets King club! Dark and bold, there is nothing taboo in this anything-but Cinderella romance. Alyx did need rescuing, I will give you that, but her strength would be tested over and over. And she would meet it, head on, again and again…

How this story played out was a minefield of hidden emotions and focused end games. This is the first in the series and it laid the foundation while adding a few layers to
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Depraved by Bella J is the First book in the American Street Kings Series. This is the story of Alyxandria 'Alyx' and Granite.
Alyx is a innocent young women who is also a ballerina who life looks somewhat perfect. But things for her aren't perfect at all with her own personal issues that have been drilled into. When Granite starts coming to visit her father who is the police commissioner, she starts to think he may be her hero/prince...but she soon learns that isn't going to be the case. Granit
Paula D
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Intense, dark, raw, dirty and so much more. Granite is totally obsessed with Alyx. To the point Granite knows everything single thing about her. Granite is the president of his club and they end up helping Alyx then kidnapping her! I couldn’t stop turning the pages reading this story wanting to know more and more. I can’t wait to read book two and find out everything that’s going on! 5/5 stars
Kylee
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Depraved is the first book in the American Street Kings series and also my first introduction to this author. Granite is the President of the MC and a man with a heart as hard as his road name. Alyx is a ballerina living the life of perfection, one everyone would want. These two have things in common, a connection, an obsession and also the fact that all is not what it seems. Their story is gritty, dark and it will leave your mind reeling as to what is the truth and what is the lie. Riding with ...more
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jul 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ratula
Depraved was a sexy and exhilarating dark romance that I could not get enough of. Bella J is a new to me author but now I am addicted to her words. I love how obsessed and delicious Granite was with Alyx and how he treated her like she was valuable and important to him even when he wanted to keep a much needed distance! She left an impression on him and she could not escape his obsession if she tried. Gah!! Now I need book two!

There is nothing I love more than a ballerina story with a rough and
Jayne
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a ride this one was! I loved this exciting and well-written read. I started the book and kept at it until I finished it; I just had to see what was going to happen.

This the the story of Alyx, the lonely and self-starving ballerina who catches the eye of Granite, the president of the MC, the American Street Kings. Granite is a good name for this very rough man who abducts Alyx in order to fulfill a couple of agendas, one personal and one for the sake of his club.

This was such a good story, t
Sherri Maughan
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Depraved is the story of MC American Street Kings President, Granite and Julliard ballet student Alyx.
Granite is obsessed, determined, ruthless and very dangerous. He will do whatever it takes to get what he wants. And he wants Alyx. He needs Alyx. His obsession with her and his need for revenge combine to make a lethal plan that is high risk for his MC, and for Alyx. When the tiny ballerina finds herself in a f*#kload of trouble, she is more than overwhelmed. She doesn't understand what is hap
Debbie Swanepoel
Bella J is one of my absolute favorite authors. And I’ve been waiting for Depraved in huge anticipation. She did NOT disappoint. I was left engaged with the story to the point where once I realized I was done, I wanted to scream with frustration. I need more, and I need it now. I got involved not only with Alyx and Granite, but every single one of the other characters. It doesn’t happen very often that an author gets you invested in more than just the main characters, but Bella did just that. De ...more
RCK *don’t be all, like, uncool*
Shyralf
4 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Stars! Forbidden, she’s the Police Commissioner’s daughter and he’s the president of the Kings MC. This was equal parts sexy and brutal.
TMR
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Note: An ARC was given generously in exchange for an honest review.

Yup there I go again with the ARCs but they’re delayed as hell and I can’t help myself.

Whoops....but anyway. Let’s continue.

............

Sigh, I feel like my luck with ARCs being good stories to read is actually running out.

This one was no exception.

The summary: We first get a glimpse at our heroine Alyxandra (I don’t understand her name’s spelling, really I don’t) the police commissioner’s daughter, who has a troubled life with
Julie
A very dark and disturbing book that shocks and horrifies. The addictive characters though will have you glued to the pulsing action and terrifying assaults that our heroine encounters.
Granite is a tough and very complicated man. His obsession with Alyx has gone on for a long time, he’s just been waiting for the right time to make his move. As his name suggests, Granite is a demanding man, hard as stone, he expects his requests to be followed with out question, but his actions towards Alyx seem
Suzana
5+ “Obsession vs. Infatuation” stars

*ARC kindly provided by the author and I’m leaving an honest review*

Dark romance✔
Fast paced✔
Revenge✔
Slow burn✔
Unpredictable twists and turns✔
Hot, delicious, damaged bad boy alpha✔
Sassy, strong, vulnerable Heroine✔
Off the charts chemistry✔
Angsty✔
Passionate✔
Intense✔
Heartfelt✔
Highly emotional✔
Amazing and unconventional love story✔

Depraved is my first book by Bella J. Certainly will not be the last. This book should read every dar
Ana Rita
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
How can I start talking about a new book from one of my favorite authors without being repetitive? I can't. It's not possible so I'll stick with it what I know best.
Bella J has given me one of the best mafia series of all times and I was super excited when she told me that she was thinking of doing an MC series...
And guess... I adore Mafia books but MC is my favorite genre of all times...
Bella J as a way with words that can put you into tears, shaking like a leaf or hot as hell... Only the on
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
4.5 twisted stars!!

This is the first book on the “American Street Kings” series. And it can not be read as a stand alone. The book leaves you a little hanging at the end. I can’t wait for the next book “Defiant”!!

This book is about bikers, dirty police, lust, and lots of secrets. Alyx has no clue the world she just fell into. Or maybe for dragged into.... Anyway, she has only seen this shit on TV or she has watched the mystery bad ass walk away from her house for years, but didn’t know this was
Marie Vasquez
Oct 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Depraved was the perfect title for this story. Granite and Alyx’s story was a bit twisted, a bit obsessive, a bit possessive and all entertaining!

Having been controlled her whole life, the control from Granite was half unexpected and half enticing. The whole time she was at war with herself. Body and mind fought the whole time in an effort to come to terms with the feelings he evokes from her.

Utterly enticing - this book has me hooked.
Lepp
I liked it! Alyx kind of annoys me, but overall- pretty good story!

***********

*DEPRAVED is a dark MC Romance with scenes that might offend sensitive readers*

sneaky.gif
D.L. Gallie
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have no words, this book sucked me and and devoured me. I could not put it down.
Alyx and Granite’s story is twisted, messed up and everything in between but it’s also beautiful and chaotic in all the right ways.
I cannot wait for book 2
100sweet
Sep 07, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
DNF @ 20%.

The H is described as having an unkempt beard, smokes a lot, and his breath smells like alcohol. I was incredibly grossed out. Couldn't stop thinking about how smelly and disgusting he is. The h, on the other hand, is really turned on by him.
Cheryl
Jun 19, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Twisted but dragged on.

I'm not going to lie parts of this book grabbed me and didn't let go. But then some parts were boring and I skipped pages. Way to much inner monologue, it would have been much better without it. Just stick to the gritty stuff.

Granite is obsessed biker President. And Alyx has an eating disorder and is the focus of his obsession. But is he only obsessed because he didn't save someone from his past.

Now the ending even though it was a Cliffhanger brought me to tears. Poor Neon
Terri
Jul 30, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 DEPRAVED- the first book in The American Street Kings MC series. I really like the slow burn of this story and the dark and gritty, although not crazy dark. Told in duel perspectives. Granite the president of the MC is obsessed with Alyx the first time he sees her watching him from her bedroom window. He WILL have her one day, she is a lot younger. I won’t go into the story further it’s best to just go in. I loved it. The story sucked me in right from the start. There is a cliffhanger, nothi ...more
TheSassyNerdBlog
Well first of all... Holy FUCK. This is the first book by this author, but it will not be my last. I have heard nothing but amazing recommendations about this author and her work, so when I had the chance to read this and review, I was beyond excited and it certainly lived up to its expectations. It is not for the faint of heart. It is dark, gritty, raw, and it will keep you second-guessing yourself, your own theories and it will leave you obsessing about every little detail of the book.

In Depr
She's a Lip Biter
Multiple Reviews Below

5Stars
Depraved is a darker MC book about the American Street Kings MC of New York and their long-standing feud with another MC, the Pythons MC. But it is so, so much more.

Granite, as the president of the American Street Kings MC, is a force to be reckoned with and everyone knows this fact, well nearly everyone. He is determined, self-assured, single-minded but also protective, loyal and caring. He definitely isn’t your soft-hearted kittens and rainbows deep inside type of c
Claudia Cardoz
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'M SO GONE CRAZY. GRANITE... ROUGH.. RAW & OBSESSED. 🔥🔥🔥❤️. WOW!!!!!! SO MANY FEELINGS GOING ON INSIDE ME AFTER READING THIS ONE. BUT GRANITE... SIGH!!!!!

Everytime Granite laid his eyes on Alyx, it was a silent promise of a future. But Alyx, sweet and innocent Alyx was intrigued with her stranger in the dark and she too felt the simmering heat when their eyes would connect unbeknownst to how those moments were gonna change her life.

Alyx's world is all about her dance. She hasn't known anything
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Evil's Price (Devil's Outlaws MC, #1)
  • Evil's Pawn (Devil's Outlaws MC, #2)
  • Savage Vow (Ivanov Crime Family, #1)
  • Riggs' Ruin (Kings Reapers MC, #1)
  • Nyx (Dark and Dirty Sinners' MC #1)
  • Mr. September (Calendar Boys #9)
  • Unholy Intent (Unholy Union Duet #2)
  • Unholy Union
  • Cruel Obsession (The Obsession Duet, #1)
  • Flirty Ever Afters
  • Filthy Sex (The Five Points' Mob Collection, #4)
  • Animal (Royal Bastards MC: Little Rock, AR, #1)
  • Hearts Divine (The Santiago Trilogy #2)
  • Reaper (Ruthless Kings MC, #1)
  • A Hurt So Sweet: Volume One (Elite of Eden Falls Prep #1)
  • Hearts On Fire (The Santiago Trilogy #3)
  • The Truth about Tomorrow
  • Capturing Cree (Kings Reapers MC, #2)
All the way from Cape Town, South Africa, Bella J lives for the days when she’s able to retreat to her writer’s cave where she can get lost in her little pretend world of romance, love, and insanely hot bad boys.

Bella J is a Hybrid Author with both Self-Published and Traditional Published work. Even though her novels range from drama, to comedy, to suspense, it's the dark, twisted side of romance

American Street Kings (4 books)
  • Defiant (American Street Kings, #2)
  • Deranged (American Street Kings, #3)
  • Destroyed (American Street Kings, #4)

News & Interviews