Start by marking “The Sharpest Kiss” as Want to Read:
The Sharpest Kiss

The Sharpest Kiss

Her handsome boss has just been turned into a vampire!

What’s a girl to do when her office crush finally asks her out on a date…but then promptly gets himself bitten by the undead? Just sit back and watch him transform into a monster? Or fight to bring him back into the light?

Twenty-four-year-old Lucy Booth is a mild-mannered executive assistant with a major crush on he
Published September 29th 2019 by Eight Oh Six/Tangential Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Sharpest Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sharpest Kiss

Start your review of The Sharpest Kiss
Aisling
Jun 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sweet with a good helping of spicy!

A great romantic vampire book with just the right amount of action, romance, character development and plot to leave you feeling thoroughly satisfied and eager for more. This book could have ended after the big scene (no spoilers) but instead the author really took the time to delve into the characters development afterwards and in doing so has really set up a great series of characters and issues.
Alicia
Jul 25, 2020 rated it it was ok
I won this in a Goodreads giveaway contest.

I wanted to give a one star, but there were a couple of moments in just a couple of scenes that I thought to myself... ok, that wasn’t bad but they were limited and far between each other and maybe lasted a few paragraphs to a page.

The best way I can describe this book is... have you ever read an email where the entire thing consisted of one paragraph and in that one paragraph they covered five different topics? Or had a child tell you a story where the
Candra Hodge
Sep 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Cute romance novel

I really enjoyed this take on the traditional vampire romance story. I also enjoyed the humor in it. I immediately bought the next two books in the series so I could finish it.
Tobyann Aparisi
Aug 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I won this book on Good reads for an honest review (Kindle version).

I absolutely loved this book. It is a fun read with twists and jabs and yes...I am going to say it thrusts. The characters are well defined and exciting to read about. The scenery is fitting and the story is both fun and ensnares you. I look forward to reading more about these characters and from this author.
oohlalabooks
May 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: young-adult, fantasy
Vampires, romance oh my! This is such a fun read! Lucy Booth and her BFF, Jessica Ramos, are funny & quirky. Lucy has a big crush on her boss, Aaron, who is bitten by a vampire. The girls go looking for answers and find other victims & hopefully find a cure for Aaron. Thanks to the author for an ebook copy. ...more
Shannon
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was such a great book! It was funny, sweet, & sexy! Laughed aloud so many times! Loved the characters — well developed! Starting the next book, as I can’t wait to find out what’s in store for Jessica & Nathan! ...more
Anita
Aug 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Not sure how I felt about this book.

It was a quick easy read.
Holly Mavigliano
Nov 16, 2020 rated it liked it
The premise was fine, but the reading of the book was choppy. I usually love these type of books, but for some reason, I couldn’t even finish it.
Jul 07, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: giveaway-winner
Goodreads giveaway winner. A fairly predictable multi-couple vamp fic. It was okay. Quick, easy read. It felt a little crowded at times and is a set up for a series.
Cheyanne Rash
I won this book from a Goodreads Giveaway. Thank you to the author, publisher, and Goodreads!
Kathy Church
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love and Vampires

This has a cute storyline. It is Lucy and Aaron's story while introducing you to Nathan and Jessica. It is not too gory with humor in between the lines.
Mary

• Bloodborne Awakened
  • The Energy Healing Bible
  • Winter of the Wolf
  • Star Wars: Age of Resistance - Villains
  • Reality Lies Beyond the Fog: A Humorous Novel about our Public School System and the Need for Honest Educational Reform
  • Star Wars: Target Vader
  • Writing for Emotional Impact: Advanced Dramatic Techniques to Attract, Engage, and Fascinate the Reader from Beginning to End
  • Lost Tribe of the Sith: The Collected Stories (Star Wars: Lost Tribe of the Sith)
  • The Devil's Lady (de Laci, #1)
  • Quest of the Goddess (Consorts of the Goddess, #1)
  • When No One is Watching
  • The Cerulean  (The Cerulean Duology, #1)
  • Calico Confusion (Marjorie's Cozy Kitten Cafe #1)
  • Crane (The Legends Saga, #1)
  • Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order - Dark Temple
  • The Battle for Christmas
  • The Hermetica
  • The Art of the Good Life
Elizabeth Myles loves rock, metal, and pop music, caffeine, and horror movies.

She is a graduate of Lone Star College-Tomball and the University of Houston. Her prize-winning short fiction appeared several times in Inkling the Creative Arts Magazine of LSC-Tomball, and her previous novel, Fear and Laundry, was honored as a notable entry in the teen category of Shelf Unbound Magazine’s Writing Compe