Start by marking “The Werelion Tycoon's Forgotten Mate” as Want to Read:

The Werelion Tycoon's Forgotten Mate

Avery returned from her Greek vacation, unable to remember the accident that caused her amnesia nor the man who got her pregnant.

Elias has rid his pride of treacherous lions that stole Avery away and still hunts for his lost mate—unwilling to believe she’s dead as the traitors claimed. A chance glimpse during a conference call gives him her location, but when he arrives,
Published March 10th 2020

To ask other readers questions about The Werelion Tycoon's Forgotten Mate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Werelion Tycoon's Forgotten Mate

Start your review of The Werelion Tycoon's Forgotten Mate
Sophia Triad
Very sweet shifter's romance about a werelion tycoon and his pregnant mate who has lost her memory. When the lion finds her again, he will try his best not to jump on top of her, grab her from the throat and take her back to their home. Very nicely, he will give her some time to recover and remember him.
Ivy Deluca
Mar 22, 2020 rated it did not like it
Quick(ish) Review

Meh. I wanted to dive into the smutnip but the story was thin, and there wasn’t much that held my attention. The Firsts (meet/kiss/love scene) are so crucial for me and they were only ok at best, occasionally cringey. So without strong chemistry and little story, this is a pass. I’ve enjoyed other Celia Kyle books but this isn’t really one of them. If you love this type of shifter romance perhaps you’ll like it more than I did, but I can’t recommend it.
Petula
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Elias is suffering terribly since his mate went missing.  The werelions who abducted her claimed she was dead before he killed them all.  Just normal life seems almost beyond him.

Avery is getting her life together. She has a job she enjoys and a baby on the way.  The only cloud is the fact that she can't remember who she was before she woke up in hospital.

An emotional and action packed story with fabulous characters.

Good fun.
Sandra Aaron
Mar 15, 2020 rated it liked it
This is an OK shifter romance, but it was a bit too short for my taste -- I just needed more character development, and would have liked for the book to cover their time together before she lost her memory. I also thought the amnesia aspect was a little silly, since it so overused in books and movies.

I liked both Elias and Eva, but thought he should have been a little more careful with her when he found her again. He was so bothered by her forgetting him that he didn't stop to think about how tr
Jenny Harris
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Avery and Elias. When this book opens we find Elias barely able to concentrate because someone not only took his mate but told him she was dead before he dispatched of them. Now his lion is almost untamable. All it wants to do is kill or run it is becoming feral and Elias isn't sure he has it in him to stop his beast. His heart is broken because he knows he will never see her again.
Jamoz23
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was ok
The werelion tycoon has not forgotten his mate, she has forgotten him.
I am never a fan of the amnesia plot line.
I have only ever read one book that had the right balance between then and now and the emotional side of things as it is hard to get it right.
Sadly I felt this was not done here.
I just didn’t connect with Avery and as the book went on, I actually grew to dislike her.
Avery’s reactions to Elias were overly dramatic and at times cruel. Communication and actual talking would have been
ObsessiveReader
Mar 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
I guess this is more of a 3 ½ stars.

Elias has mourned his mate who he believes was killed by his enemies who were trying to overthrow him. While on a video conference with his partner and friend, he spies Avery in the background and immediately rushes to get her.

Avery has no memory of him or what happened to her. She is pregnant with his child and although she feels something for him, she has no memory of him. It takes her awhile before she begins to see the situation from his perspective and ho
Denise
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: love-it
Really loved this amazing love story. Elias was devastated when his mate Avery was kidnapped and thrown into a river. He thought she was dead. To find her working for his friend Galen was such a shock. Galen was not even aware this was Elias's mate. Avery had applied for a job after her release from hospital. She had suffered amnesia from the kidnapping and all she knew was her name. Nothing could prepare her for her first meeting with Elias who was desperate to hold his mate. She does not recog ...more
Lexee Toste
Mar 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this story! It was a fun story with great characters. Elias has been living with a huge hole in his heart after he lost his mate. He believed her to be dead, killed by enemies. He is on a video chat with a friend and business partner when he sees Avery, his mate, in the background. Avery just knows that she was in some accident in Greece and she lost all her memories. She has no idea what happened to her. She does feel like something is missing but she has no idea what and is do ...more
Debra
Apr 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good book

I love the howls romance series and this authors books but while this was a good story it wasn’t as enjoyable as I found some of her other books. The style seemed slightly different and there seemed to be more waxing poetic than I personally like which made it harder to read. The characters were not as fully developed as I would normally expect from this author. I enjoyed Galen and Lissa’s story so I was excited to read this one. Unfortunately, I was a little disappointed. Still worth r
Hsu Lee
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!
This was a great book !
Avery returned from her Greek vacation with Amnesia and a bun in the oven.
Now if she could only remember how that happened?
Elias is looking for his lost mate.
When Elias does find Avery, he gets two big surprises.
Good Luck Elias! You will need it.
Loved the characters + the storytelling !
It has all the ingredients that you need for a great book!
Cheri Winget
Mar 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Characters and writing is good and I have never really been disappointed by this authors work. I did have a bit of a problem with the amnesia premise.
The story consistency was stretched with the memories kept and lost. Knows her name and country but not who she is? Left me with doubts that persisted through the whole story,
I received and ARC from this author but was not compelled to write a review but am happily doing so. Worth your time and $$
Sandra Whittiker
Mar 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
The Werelion Tycoon's Forgotten Mate (Paranormal Shapeshifter Secret Baby Romance)

Elias' mate Avery , had gotten kidnapped and disappeared. That left Elias searching, constantly searching, the ones who had taken her said she was dead, but he just couldn't, wouldn't believe that she was gone. If she was gone it was only a matter of time before he would be gone also. After all, who can live with only half of a heart? Great book!
Tara Dorough
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Edge of Your Seat Drama

The Werelion Tycoon's Forgotten Mate by Celia Kyle is full of gripping edge of your seat drama. When an alpha lion looses his mate believing she's dead how does he go on? When a woman wakes from a coma pregnant and alone with amnesia what is she to do? The drama that follows will keep you guessing. Mrs Kyle never ceases to delight her readers. Her characters are full of life and completely heartfelt. I can't wait to read Galen's story next.
Stephanne88
Apr 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5 out 5

This is a good base for a book, but is missing the extras that help you feel the connection. You can’t just say there is a connection, it’s expressed in actions and words. Definitely needed more. I understand that there is a previous relationship ship, but you don’t get to read about it, so the connection is lost. Several writing and spelling errors. I’m glad I read it and would recommend for a quick read.
Rowena
Mar 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
An enjoyable paranormal read!

A sizzling paranormal read that will have you swooning from start to finish. I loved Elias character, his emotions come through as he tries to win back Avery. What happens next is filled with sweet moments, danger and a HEA worth reading. Great storyline and an exciting ending makes for an enjoyable read.
Becky
Shelves: celia-kyle
Could not put this book down!

Elias and Avery were mates til Avery went missing and was believed dead. Elias was heart broken. Until he saw her in a photo. But. She had lost her memory and did not remember him at all. Read the book to see what happens. Loved this book! Totally kept my attention.
Kristal Holt
Heartwrenching!!!!

This book broke my heart! I felt so bad for Elias and because of Celia Kyle's amazing writing skills, I experienced every moment of his pain, as well as his happiness. This is a must read for shifter lovers, and if you haven't already read Galen's book, that one is also an outstanding must read. Mature eyes only due to hot 🔥 shifter loving!!!
Michelle
May 23, 2020 rated it it was ok
Angst and little dialogue

I dnf at 26%. There was 2 pages of internal conflict on their reunion and only 2 sentences spoken between them and she flips out. Screaming for security and crying. And he doesn't say much of anything on seeing her again and finding out she's preggers. Stupid
Melody
Avery & Elias

Thoroughly enjoyed reading Avery & Elias's story very much. I love reading a happy ever after story it makes me feel better after a very hard day. Thank you for writing this story.
Alexa
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love it

Wow...always happy😄 with a happy ending. Elias enemies kidnapped his Mate. Thinking she was killed he was losing hope. See that Avery was alive and working for a friend in NYC could not stop him from claiming her again.
Lynn Smith
Apr 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Werelion Tycoon's Forgotten Mate

Elias was lost since his mate Avery was taken. When he catches sight of her in a video call. He runs to get her back. But she doesn't remember him.
Great story. Loved the characters.
vickie  white
May 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Werelion Tycoon's Forgotten Mate (Bowls Romance

Excellent book. Love the characters, Avery and Elias. It was heart breaking, dangerous and so wonderful getting their love back. The writing was great. Can't wait to read Galens story.
Sassha Martin❤️❤️
May 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Memories of Love

It's sad that rogue lions tried to use Avery to make Elias submit to them and she ended up hurt with amnesia. Elias never lost hope that Avery was alive and that love and hope lead them back together again.
Stacy Fernandez
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Interesting

This was an interesting little story. I like how Avery didn't just believe a man claiming to know her after her accident
Lorraine
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A real Page turner.. I didn't want the story to end
Monica
Mar 24, 2020 rated it liked it
Enjoyed the story but I missed the meeting of the two mates. To be present for some of the beginning before she got kidnapped. Felt like I missed a lot so it was hard to get into because of that.
Suzi
Apr 02, 2020 rated it liked it
Lion and his mate

Ok story for a quick read. Was looking for something different when I found this one. I think their could have been more.
D²
Apr 04, 2020 rated it it was ok
2.5 stars.
Popcorn
May 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Imagine losing somebody

Can you imagine losing somebody that you love that was kidnapped. Waking up with amnesia and not being able to remember anything.

• Bring to Bear (Paranormal Dating Agency, #24)
  • Rescued by her Alien Protector (Warriors of the Lathar #11)
  • The Scottish Dragon’s Baby Surprise (Howls Romance)
  • Spellbound in Salem (Casters & Claws #1)
  • Savage Caress (Savage Shifters #4)
  • Their Perfect Storm (Wintervale Packs #2)
  • Fire King (The Crystal Kingdom #4)
  • Brent (Alpha Geek, #4)
  • Loved in Space
  • Hex (Winter: Shifter Seasons #1)
  • Mac (Winter - Shifter Seasons Book 3)
  • Pregnant with the Werelion King's Cub
  • Seduced in Salem (Casters & Claws #2)
  • The Bronze Dragon's Baby (Shifter Dads, #5)
  • Lift Her Up (Kaid Ranch Shifters, #3)
  • Unlove Me
  • Their Rising Sun (Wintervale Packs #1)
  • A Lion's Pride
Celia Kyle would like to rule the world and become a ninja. As a fall-back, she’s working on her writing career and giving readers stories that touch their hearts and *ahem* other places. Visit her online at http://celiakyle.com | http://facebook.com/celiakyle | http://twitter.com/celiakyle | http://pinterest.com/celiakyle ...more

News & Interviews