Start by marking “Cocky Suit (Cocky Hero Club)” as Want to Read:
Cocky Suit (Cocky Hero Club)

Cocky Suit

(Cocky Hero Club)

Sexy. Demanding. Cocky.

All words I would use to describe Kingston Avery.
The owner of Avery Capital Holdings— and my new boss.

It was tempting enough working together everyday, but ignoring his wicked promises under his roof was impossible.

But the company had a zero fraternization policy, and things were already complicated enough.

I needed to focus on doing my job.
And
Published June 28th 2020 by Independently published

To ask other readers questions about Cocky Suit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cocky Suit

Start your review of Cocky Suit (Cocky Hero Club)
Beth (Beautiful Chaos Reviews)
Cocky Suit is a fun and steamy office romance that will slowly ignite your Kindle. Harlow Layne gives you laughs and the steamy moments you're looking for. Toss in some dogs with fabulous names, a dash of goat and you have the makings of a great Cocky Hero book!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Victoria Weston
Jun 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book deserves 10 gazillion stars I loved it that much. You have to read this book it was fantastic. Books that this author writes grab me every time and this book is no different its absolutely fantastic and I enjoyed reading it immensely. From the very first page this book pulled me in and hooked me. This book is a great addition to the cocky hero collection and this office romance will have you loving every page.

Kingston is the owner of Avery Capital and is one hot and sexy guy. He is a
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Jun 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love office romances and this one quickly became one of my favorites. Pria and Kingston are amazing, plus Sarah, Jimmy and Orvy. It’s hard not to fall in love with them all. Their story will suck you in from the very start.

Pria is head of HR. She is gorgeous, sweet and has a personality that you can’t help but love. She is down on her luck, without a home, and crushing on her new boss. Kingston is cocky, he is confident and also insanely handsome. However, he has a different side to when he i
Sonia
Jun 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: the-queens
Omggg. so this is my first read by this author, I had no idea what I was in for. also my first office romance that had me on pins and needles with excitement. This book had me from the very beginning. Just the execution and timing of the writing was fantastic. I was laughing, crying and screaming sometimes all at once. the hilarious moments that had me LOL, literally. and the doggies. I love dogs! Pria had me dying! Kingston was definitely cocky but I loved him!!! It made me get lost in the book ...more
Penny
Jun 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing
This is the first book I've read by Harlow Layne and I loved it. I couldn't put it down. I have to say dome of my favorite parts were of Pria walking the dogs. Especially with Sarah. You have Kingston who is such a typical "cocky suit" and always has to be in control softening as he gets to know Pria. Harlow messed with my emotions in this book. I can't say why because I don't want to give anything away. This is a MUST read. This book is so good you'll be turning the pages wanting more. T
Alaina
Jul 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Cocky Suit was a fun audiobook to listen to. Definitely fell in love with Kingston and Pria. There was just something about them that pulled them toward one another. Luckily for Pria, she found her fiancé cheating on her.. and then he tried to make it better by saying it has been going on for 6 months. So, yeah.. that idiot is long gone and she's living her best life.

Enter Kingston, who is sort of her boss and the owner of Avery Capital. He's definitely cocky and confident with all the sex appea
Alannah
Jun 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Louise - romance.movies.and.books
This is the first time reading a book by this author. I absolutely love office romances and this book was no exception.

This book had me hooked to the point I read it in one sitting. Pria and Kingston were perfect for each other.

This book has the perfect amount of chemistry, banter, drama and love.

However, Sarah, Orvy and Jimmy are the most spoilt dogs I have ever read (or seen) but you can't help but fall in love with them. I am glad they got to meet pixy.

This book is part of the Cocky Hero Club
Donna Getzandanner
Jun 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
7 BIG STARS!
YA GOTTA READ THIS ONE…
Okay, here’s the thing, when I review a book I’ve read I don’t usually go into the details of the storyline. I’m not going to here either. BUT I will say that this is a book YA GOTTA READ!
I was less than a quarter of the way through the story and I had already grabbed the tissues to wipe my tears, laughed my head off, and used the tissue box for fanning my hot brow. Yep, lots of stuff happening in this story. I loved every minute of it.
The good part? It gets e
Rochelle
Jun 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is another great addition to the Cocky Hero Club series. Steamy office romance that will have you wishing that you were working at the company. Loved Kingston and Pria. Loved the chemistry between them. It was hot. You could feel it coming off the screen. It was hot enough to melt my kindle. I have read several books from this author and I will be reading more. Loved this story and love her work. Highly recommend this story. You won’t be disappointed.

I read an early review copy of this boo
Ebonie
Jun 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book had it all: angst, lots of steam, some laughs, some drama, great characters, and a great ending. Kingston is now a top 5 book boyfriend for 2020 for me; he's cocky, he's hot, he can be a jerk, but he has an incredibly soft side that had me swooning every time that side came out. He's a very successful business man, but then Pria comes into his life and gives his life more meaning and more purpose. Also, his dogs are ADORABLE.

Then there's Pria. At first, I wasn't a big fan of her chara
Tish (Cocktails & Fairytales)
If I could give this book 10 stars, I would!! Cocky Suit was a steamy and entertaining office romance. I absolutely loved Pria and Kingston, their chemistry was off the charts. This was my very first book by Harlow Layne and it will definitely not me my last. So far this is my favorite book in the Cocky Hero Club series.
Amanda Davanzati
Jun 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was such an entertaining book! Harlow Layne always delivers such amazing work. I always feel refreshed after reading one of her books.

Cocky Suit was sexy and hot, while also being funny and lovable. I loved the fact they were in an office romance. It’s always interesting to see different authors portray office romances. The connection between Pria and Kingston was instant chemistry. They produced such witty banter between each other. There was a lot of struggles each character had to
Heather andrews
Jun 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The man is quick to draw conclusions, “what happened? Did anyone give you a hard time today? An employee? Do I need to fire anyone? ” I asked in rapid fire succession." Kingston is a considerate sort, “I did just brutalize you with my ***k; it’s the least I can do.” For some strange reason, I wanted to do something nice for her..." I liked this book, I loved Kingston ...more
Jackie Wright
Jun 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Harlow Layne is a relatively new author to me but after reading Cocky Suit I will certainly be checking out her other works. This is one of those books you know is going to be a special read from the moment to pick it up because you are drawn into the story and you relate to the characters from the moment you meet them.
Kingston is everything you would expect from this title, he is hot, very sure of himself and confident in everything he does , he knows what he wants and normally he gets it add
Marnie
Jun 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Cocky Kingston is a great read!

I loved Cocky Suit. And, I have loved the books of Harlow Layne’s that I have read. Her heroines are typically strong women who step out against the flow, and in Pria’s case invite censure, yet stay true to themselves and succeed – in their professional lives. Love, not so much.

Everything about Kingston is the Cocky Suit that Pria accuses him of, and he has reason to be. Perfectly put together (although not quite when Pria first meets him!!!), handsome and richly e
EducatedBookFreak
Jun 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Harlow layne makes my life for office romances rise. It is not my go to trope, but by golly, she knows how to write an office romance with EVERYTHING I need in a romance book. Her characters are so relatable and witty, the situation is full of angst and chemistry off the charts.

Harlow layne has proven she can write more than one romance trope and it shows like a master. This is definitely a MUST READ by Harlow Layne. You will one click her from here on out!!

Kingston and pria - totally swooning
Sunday Book Blues
Jun 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was immediately drawn to Cocky Suit! So much so that I read it in one sitting, well, actually two because I had to work, you know?
This is a charming, fast-paced rom-com that flows seamlessly. With an entertaining plot and compelling characters.
I couldn’t help but to relate to Pria and fall in love with Kingston from the very first page. I loved them together and I loved them apart. Their chemistry and connection made me swoon. They gave me the perfect combination of sweet and sexy moments.
Harl
Erin Lewis
Aug 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Review Cocky Suit (Cocky Hero Club) by Harlow Layne
AUDIO REVIEW:

I am loving this series as I have found so many new authors to read. Cocky Layne is part of The Cocky Hero Club inspired by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward.

I was hooked on the story that Ms.Layne wove from the first to the last chapter. I really loved the main characters of Kingston Avery and Pria Wang. These two have a history and the attraction and chemistry sizzle between them and hard to resist.

This story had a little angs
Eden Auclair
Oct 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
pria and kingston’s story was light, steamy office romance full of laughs and swoon-worthy moments!
Bri Has An Obsession
Jun 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I can not tell you how much I absolutely love this book! Cocky Suit is full of steamy, swoon worthy, fantastic moments and I am so glad I got to pick up this book and read it!

My love for steamy romances will never leave me and this book has just contributed to why that is a fact. It is filled with all the feels that I crave in my romance novels. I am absolutely in love with Kingston, like damn, and Pria, god I love that name, is someone I can honestly relate to hard core. Maybe not in the way of
S
Jun 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was an fantastic read . It was fresh , fun and enjoyable office romance. I really enjoyed the author’s writing style. The plot was captivating and I loved the characters they were relatable and lovable . Thrown in with some dogs with absolutely catchy names . I went in this book blindly and was not expecting anything , plus this being the first book I am reading by this author I was hugely surprised how much I enjoyed this book and authors writing style. Both the characters had perfect chem ...more
Tara
Jun 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WOW can anyone say HOT?!?! Talk about sizzling chemistry in this office romance. There is something special about Harlow Layne’s brand of romance. You can depend upon it to warm your soul. She shows what she does best: crafting stories that we can trust her to get us to that happy ending with a little bit of strife, but a whole lot of loving. Such an amazing read, I couldn’t put it down and read it all in one evening. Be sure to grab a copy of this book. You won’t be disappointed. I was given an ...more
Agata Jędrzejewska
Jun 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It was steamy cute romance and additionally with wonderful dogs in it. Pria was raised in certain way, but never gave up on her dreams. She got dream job with the most dreamy boss you can have. Dreamy but cocky to the extreme as well. It was interesting watching their interactions. And I loved even more her interactions with the dogs. This book is great steamy romance with little bit of danger, little bit of laugh , little bit of troubles and really sexy scenes. Instant connection between Pria a ...more
Kelly Russ
Jun 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh boy so much to say about Kingston and Pria. I loved these two so much. The way they met and to the very last page had me on the edge of my seat. Office romance is one of my top favs and Harlow didn’t disappoint with this one. The banter between these two were on point. The back and forth between these two will keep you on your toes throughout the whole book. The dogs!!! The dogs were a huge factor in this book, and I loved them so much. Actually I loved everything about this book.
Erica
Jun 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved Kingston! He nay be cocky but there's so much more to him. Pria and Kingston made such a great story. The dogs were an added element that made you really connect to both characters deeply. They also added a bit of humor. Love all of Harlow's stories but Kingston is one of my fave! ...more
Sandie Chraponski
Jun 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
C Exley Books (Cassandra)
Shelves: 2020, arc
This was my first Cocky Hero Club book and I can't wait to read the others. This is also my first book by this author and I can't wait to read more.

I never wanted this story to end. The names of Kingstons's dogs and Pria's experience with them were hilarious. I enjoyed the interactions with Pria and Kingston and felt their chemistry.

I received an advance copy of this book. I am voluntarily giving my honest review, and I plan to buy this book when it becomes available.
Wendy *cr8zysockbookblock*

Holy Hottie in a Suit and Tie y’all!! 👔 Cocky Suit is LIFE. It is MY KIND OF BOOK! It was everything I didn’t know I needed in my life right now. But like a metaphorical calgon take me away bath, it gave me respite from all the stress going on today. I couldn’t help but to be swept away by Kingston and Pria’s steamy, office romance. As always Harlow Layne captivated me from page one until the very last page with the most perfect blend of smokin hot scenes, swoony worthy moments, swee
Samradni Eater of Burgers
Very poorly written.
Absolutely immature characters and vile, non-sensic dialogues. The characters had no personality expect for H being cOcKy and h being sAsSy.
✨Let's talk how to approach diversity ✨
You want to keep a minority as a lead. Fine. Good.
But naming your h, 'Pria' a predominantly and extremely common South Asian name and her full name being Pria Wang, who is and I quote "A 100% Chinese". There's a huge difference between South Asia and East Asia. And we all make mistakes that's ok ho
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Smug Bastard
  • Make Me Hate You
  • Somethin' About That Boy
  • The Right Guy
  • Risky Rockstar
  • Coach Me
  • Falling For Her (The Callahans, #2)
  • Titan (Dark Kings, #1)
  • Blaze (Men of Inked: Heatwave #4)
  • Cheesy on the Eyes (Slice #5)
  • He Hates Me (Hate & Love Duet, #1)
  • The Day Before
  • The Wicked Prince (Dirty Royals, #1)
  • The Jock (North Woods University #6)
  • A Little Bit Wicked (The Wickeds: Dark Knights at Bayside, #1)
  • Tattooed Troublemaker
  • Bossy Baller: A Hero Club Novel
  • Revenge (Slay Quartet #3)
Harlow Layne is known for her contemporary romance style of beautiful slow-burn, sweet, sexy and swoon-worthy alphas, and fast pace, super-steamy romance in her Love is Blind series.

Stalk Harlow here:
➜ WEBSITE: https://authorharlowlayne.com
➜ NEWSLETTER: http://bit.ly/HarlowLayneNL
➜ FACEBOOK: https://bit.ly/HarlowLayneFB
➜ INSTAGRAM: http://bit.ly/IGHarlow
➜ TWITTER: http://bit.ly/HarlowLTwitter

Cocky Hero Club (1 - 10 of 167 books)
  • Cocky Delight
  • Park Avenue Princess (Cocky Hero Club)
  • British Big-Shot (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Magnetic Medic
  • Hotshot Deceiver (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Dirty Player (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Cocky Duke (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Bloodthirsty Bastard (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Powerful Bastard (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Mister Manhattan (Cocky Hero Club)

News & Interviews