Start by marking “The Curse Behind The Mask” as Want to Read:
The Curse Behind The Mask

The Curse Behind The Mask

(The Dirty Heroes Collection #6)

I'm no Prince Charming. I'm your worst nightmare.

Tonight, at the erotic masquerade ball, I get to choose a girl to play with. She'll endure my deepest, darkest, erotic pleasures. I'll ruin her for any other man, push her limits.

I finally see her, a beautiful brunette, her body made for me. She must play my game, submit to my demands under the watchful eye of the evil queen
Published May 18th 2020

To ask other readers questions about The Curse Behind The Mask, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Curse Behind The Mask

Start your review of The Curse Behind The Mask
Darlene I read WAY to many books
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
27034655-SX540-png

*First time reading author
**KU read

The Curse Behind the Mask is unlike anything I have read in a while. It took me a minute to figure out what the heck was even going on. Elijah and Megan are doomed right from the start. The Evil Queen makes sure of that. Elijah has no chance of making it up to Megan unless Megan can become strong enough to fight off the curse.

I have to say even though this book does start off a little strange, I did enjoy the rest of the book. A great addition to the collectio
Joy Westerfield
May 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Prepare yourself for a wild ride! This is not your average Prince Charming story. It’s so much more! Prince Elijah is holding a Ball, and not your everyday kind. This one is full of evil deeds and he is at the center of it preparing to chose a woman he will ruin. Until he sees Megan and all bets are off. There is something about her that makes him feel different, but why? He knows he must keep her away from the evil Queen as she calls the shots. Can Elijah keep Megan from harm? I’m really enjoyi ...more
Lynn Stifle
May 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This story was absolutely fabulous! Prince Elijah is holding a ball and not your average ball, it’s an erotic ball, one where you can fulfill your every sexual desire and Elijah is looking for the one woman he can ruin. Megan goes to the ball, sent there by her father and not having any idea of what happens there. When Elijah sees Megan enter, he knows this is the woman he will choose and he must have her. When they meet and speak he knows somehow she’s different and must keep her away from the ...more
Thea™
Jun 26, 2020 marked it as 4-tbr-soon  ·  review of another edition
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

The DIRTY HEROES COLLECTION (https://www.goodreads.com/series/288664)
Fourteen standalone novels which each follow a well-known hero from favorite Disney classics.

01. The Black Fox
14. The Lady

The Black Fox (The Dirty Heroes Collection, #1) by Brianna Hale
Gina Burkart
Jun 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow this book was gifted to me.. This was a very intense hot read that takes you on many twists and turns throughout the darkest times. I was very excited to read this book and I dug right in and didn’t put down tell I was finished. My heart was betting fast and hard and I was needing more of the story that had me feeling like I was right there in the story. This is a very good hot steamy read and can’t wait to read more from this collection.
Melissa {I’m All Booked Up Reviews}
I am loving this series! Each book brings a unique retelling of well known heroes. I was excited to see that in this novella, we meet the Evil Queen that is responsible for the havoc she caused with opening the box.

Elijah, the Prince, and Megan meet at an Erotic Ball where ones deepest fantasy comes to fruition. Only Megan doesn’t know what goes on behind these castle walls.

The queen’s evil spells reign supreme over Elijah, causing him to hurt the one who can break him of his life long spell.
Berry Appleton
Jun 03, 2020 rated it did not like it
Laura Smith
May 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
I've read a few of Holly's books and this genre is completely different to her other books.

This book is part of a series but can be read as a stand alone. This one is about Prince Elijah, who hosts an erotic ball to claim one person as his own so he can ruin them. But when he meets his latest conquest, little did he know he would start to develop feelings and do everything he can to protect her from the other guests and the evil queen.

This book is definitely not hearts and flowers and could ha
Sue Moore
May 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
I This book is so different from the writers usual style and it took a lot of reading to get into it, once I did I enjoyed it but it isn't one that I would read again like some of her other books. It is a bit dark in places but very well written, I thought he was going to prince charming and at the end he was ...more
mrs janet ashton
May 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this and read it in one go as I couldn't put it down as I needed to know where it was going. You start reading it thinking it's going in one direction and then it does a full 360 in another. Holly J Gill is a new to me Author and will definitately be reading her other books x ...more
Laiba Malik
May 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is not your normal, sweet and romantic fairytale with a loving prince charming. It's way more darker and twisted.  Simply love this new version of fairy tales, this new kind of ball. Love the portrayal of Elijah and the innocent Megan.

Books2lovenow
I did not finish. The writing was not great. The plot did not flow. Instead of a plot it just seemed like one awful scene after another. I love dark romance. This was dark but there was no romance, no chemistry between main characters.
valeria
Jun 26, 2020 rated it it was ok
It is the same as in book two of this series,that scene was non con
Mandy Sawyer
Jun 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I loved this book so much. There was an edge to it that shows the bravery of Holly. The storyline was great and it has good strong characters. I think I just found my newest author to stalk!!
Hiba ✰
Dnf...this was so bad.
K.A. Neeson
May 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Captivating Read

You won't be able to put this book down. I read it in one sitting. Brilliant and masterfully written
A 5-star book
Kimme
Jul 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The curse

Great read for a lazy afternoon. The characters are compatible. The Queen is horrendous. It was a nice love conquers all tale.
DMA
Jun 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dark read

This is a dark, twisted deviant tale which is so well written you don't want to put it down. Short gritty read.
Mai
Jun 02, 2020 rated it it was ok
a short read, and not that fcked up as expected. almost kinda cute. well, that curse-thingy is weird and fcked up, but whatever
Tilly
May 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is not a book I would normally read but I’m really glad I did. It had a bit of Fairytale feel to it. The nasty Queen, the prince who was cursed and the poor girl. The sex scenes were off the charts. If you love BDSM you’ll definitely love this book.
It was a short afternoon read and should be read alone with no children about 😃
Dena Akbar
Jun 07, 2020
Ashley Ann Martin
Aug 16, 2020
Melissa Vicino
rated it did not like it
Sep 05, 2020
Tracey Nyland
Jul 28, 2020
Romantic Rose
Jul 16, 2020

• Worth It
  • Savage Beginnings (The Moretti Crime Family, #1)
  • BAM: The Beginning (Vested Interest)
  • Run To Me
  • Daddy's Worst Nightmare
  • Husky
  • Forgiveness: A Lords of Carnage MC Christmas
  • Their Summer Intern
  • Bullet (Lords of Carnage MC #9)
  • Boss
  • Bitten by the Beast (Virgin Blood, #1)
  • Sweet and Vicious
  • Perfectly Warped
  • Coercion to Love
  • After Their Vows
  • Rendezvous With Yesterday (The Gifted Ones, #2)
  • Darling Enemy - Kekasihku, Musuhku (Whitehall, #3)
  • The Spaniard's Virgin Housekeeper
Wife, Mum and a nana to twins, enjoys writing and getting her heart lost in characters and following their journey.

The Dirty Heroes Collection (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • The Black Fox (The Dirty Heroes Collection, #1)
  • Finding His Strength (The Dirty Heroes Collection, #2)
  • While She Sleeps
  • Bound in Sacrifice (The Dirty Heroes Collection #4)
  • Never Lost (The Dirty Heroes Collection #5)
  • Clockwork Stalker (The Dirty Heroes Collection, #7)
  • Kiss and Tell
  • Skeleton King
  • Make Me Real (The Dirty Heroes Collection #10)
  • Cruel Water: The Dirty Heros Collection Book 11