Start by marking “Landing Luck” as Want to Read:
Landing Luck

Landing Luck

Humiliation follows Aida Wilde wherever she goes. When her opportunity to prove herself at work goes awry, she's certain her entire future is doomed.

Wes Luedeke seems to have it all as CEO of his own company. But it can be lonely at the top.

Can down on her luck Aida help Wes find his way to happiness? And will outgoing Wes teach Aida to own her embarrassing situations?
Published March 2020 by Amazon Digital Services (first published March 8th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Landing Luck, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Landing Luck

Start your review of Landing Luck
K
May 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, romance
This is another fun, quick read from Tracy. Landing Luck is about a woman named Aida who embarrasses herself often and Wes, the guy who shows her that she doesn't have to let embarrasssment get to her so much. They are both good characters and I didn't find them annoying in any way. It's a testament to Tracy's writing that she is able to create such brilliant characters in such a short amount of time. 4 stars. ...more
Julie
Mar 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was such a fun read for me. I adore chick lit style books, and I identified with Aida, and how everything seems to go not quite her way early on. When she meets Wes, she has no idea he is the CEO for a company that she is about to do an advertising presentation for. And, of course, their initial meeting as well as the actual presentation doesn't go her way. I enjoyed following along with her mortification as she gets to know Wes more, and as her luck changes for the better!

I received a
Elvira
Apr 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I had a great time reading this book. The characters are well developed and engaging and the chemistry is undeniable.between the couple. The storyline flowed smoothly.

Ljones
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great book!

Aida always seems to be clumsy. When she runs onto a man in the elevator, they seem to keep running into each other. He thinks we is adorable. But how can they navigate business and pleasure? A great short read.
Lisa Proskin
Jun 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another enjoyable and fun book by Tracy Krimmer. Fun characters and fun events. It left me missing the characters and wanting more!

Lenda Burns
Apr 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book, Aida reminded me of myself.
The characters were so different but seemed to work well together.
The plot was fun to read and full of romance and humor.
This author is fast becoming one of my favorites
chloegirl
Jan 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Predictable yet cute. I always find myself enjoying this author’s short stories that are typically clean romances.
Melissa
Mar 06, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: booksprout
Aida has a cloud of back luck following her around, she's trying her best to ace a presentation at work but things go awry. Somewhere in that she meets Wes and things start to look up.
This is a light rom-com novella in which you get to know a bit of the characters and their journey into falling in love.

Pat
Mar 06, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The good storyline and the well rounded characters made this book a very enjoyable read! I look forward to reading more from this author!
Lola
I received a free copy of this book from the author and voluntarily reviewed it

I was hoping this would be a short, fun and romantic read and that's exactly what this story was. Landing Luck is about Aida who seems to have the worst luck, I really felt for her as she has this important presentation for her job and everything seems to go wrong in her day. She gets easily embarrassed and feels bad about all her bad luck situations. But somehow during it all she meets Wes and things turn around for
Tiffany Willams
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"Can we Groundhog this day and I can start new tomorrow?"

Oh my goodness!

This book was short and sweet, but it spoke to my awkward and clumsy heart so much!!

Aida is so many of us.
She strives for the best, but it seems that nothing goes her way.
When trying to land a huge deal at work, she just happens to run into (literally) the one person that could change her entire world.

Wes is a successful business man, but his life feels incomplete in many ways. As soon as he lays eyes on Aida, he knows she
Melissa
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I went into this knowing it was a novella and that it would be short, but it didn't stop me from wanting more. It was the perfect treat after reading a heavier book recently. I always enjoy Tracy Krimmer's writing, so I knew I would get something good, no matter the length!
Something I've noticed from the past few books I've read of Tracy's is that she creates fun dates for her characters. Usually, the activities bring out their inner child. That happened in this book, but I won't say what it is
Sophie-Leigh Robbins
Aida, the main character, often finds herself in embarrassing situations and when she needs to do a presentation at work to land a new account, she proves once again that she seems to attract bad luck. But handsome Wes might just change that.

Landing Luck is a cute and short story that you can read in an hour or two (it's about 90 pages). The romance between the leading characters develops rather quickly, but it doesn't come off as unrealistic so that's good. I especially liked the character of
Michele Salls
May 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very quick, fun and romantic novella. Will take an hour or so to finish.

Enjoyed reading about Aida, who seriously seems to have the worse luck ever, but is looking to mover higher in the ranks at her job.

Wes, who is actually a CEO of a company who doesn't want everything to be taken so seriously. He just wants to be able to create moments of happiness/joy.

Even though it was a quick read, the characters were well written and I felt that I was able to get to know them and the secondary characte
Pattisue
Mar 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Aida Wilde is your relatable girl-next-door. She attracts bad luck and disasters seem to follow in her wake. An advertising specialist, she is working hard to land a promotion and a new account for her company. She crashes into Wes Luedeke's life, literally. Can she count on another disaster or will her luck finally change? "...humiliation is all relative, just learn to laugh at yourself..." This short novella is fun and flirty, hip and light-hearted. Although a bit predictable and rambling, I e ...more
Jen
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a quick, sweet, and fun little novella. Aida, our main lady, is working so hard to land a big promotion despite her many unfortunate awkward moments. As she navigates these series of entertaining mishaps, you will laugh, facepalm, and root for her. I have loved each story by Tracy Krimmer that I have read-I find myself losing myself in the story and unable to put them down and this one was no different.
Renee
Apr 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favourites, read-2017, arc
Aida has been unlucky in life but will she finally become lucky in love? This is a romance novella, so of course she will but the fun is finding out how.
I devoured this book in one sitting. I love all Tracy's books, no matter the page count, and this novella was the perfect length to tell Aida's story. I was emotionally engaged and connected well with Aida.
I'm looking forward to Tracy's next book.
Bernadette Cinkoske
I enjoyed Landing Luck. I liked poor Aida and all her problems. Wes was an amazing person who helped his sister and taught Aida that not everything has to be work and to take things as they came. It was interesting to see their relationship develop from client to love interest. This short book makes a great escape - and does not keep you up too late!
Amy Schmitz Foster
I loved this cute short romance. I felt I could really relate to Aida and her embarrassing episodes that she has. It was great to read that she could work right through them and keep going. I highly recommend this book for romance lovers to read.
Kayla
Mar 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-books
Super quick and enjoyable chicklit read! The characters were easy to relate to and the story flowed so smooth that you are at the end before you know it!

I received a free copy of this novella through Instafreebie.
Hannah Ellis
Mar 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A fun rom com with likeable characters. It 's light and breezy and killed a couple of hours quite pleasantly. ...more
Carmen Davis
Jessica
rated it it was ok
Jul 31, 2017
Tracy
Mar 02, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-books
Breanna
Sep 24, 2017
Goodreads Librari...: Please update Book Cover 2 13 Mar 10, 2020 04:09AM

• Go for Love
  • Dating Mr. Darcy (Love Manor, #1)
  • Sleeping with Elvis
  • Resisting Love (Starlight Ridge Book 2)
  • Spring in Colorado (Colorado Crazy, #8)
  • Glossy Lips (Cold Cream Murders, #1)
  • Own the Eights (Own the Eights, #1)
  • No Time for Trouble (No Brides Club #11)
  • Blaze of Love
  • Second Chance Sweethearts
  • Cottage on Oceanview Lane (Emerald Cove Book 1)
  • Sun Scream (Cold Cream Murders, #4)
  • In a Pickle
  • Country Hot: The Wilder Sisters #1-3
  • Poison In Paradise
  • Art of the Heart: Anna-Jane's Wyatt Ranch Romance (Serenity Falls Book 2)
  • Million Dollar Date (Do-Over Date #1)
  • Just As Sweet: Sweet Curvy Romance (Curvy Lane Series Book 1)
Tracy Krimmer loves coffee, naps, and Drew Barrymore. She recently learned she's only two degrees of separation from Drew and that made her year. She loves everything 80s and 90s and is not a boomer despite what the younger kids say. Her favorite phrase is, "That'd be great, thanks" or "Can you not?" She also thinks she's hilarious, but someone has to, right?

You can find her on the following socia

News & Interviews