Start by marking “Neighborly (Erotic Accommodations, #2)” as Want to Read:
Neighborly (Erotic Accommodations, #2)

Neighborly

(Erotic Accommodations #2)

Heaven has been in love with her boyfriend Calvin since the day they met. The amateur boxer is perfect; kind, supportive and loving, the body of a god and sex so good she's willing to follow him any and everywhere. That's how they end up in a new town, renting half a duplex and ready to start their lives together.

Their new apartment is perfect. Big enough to lay down roo
Published November 19th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Neighborly, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Neighborly

Start your review of Neighborly (Erotic Accommodations, #2)
Riley
Jul 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: polyam
4.5
we stan supportive partners who can communicate
Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)
May 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Chelsea by: mina reads™️
This was NAUGHTY AS HECK and I am a fan lmao
mina reads™️
#blackloveathon prompt: read a black, queer romance 💫
Readathon vlog: https://youtu.be/m4DqdInKA8E

I should not have stayed up this late but....this was hot like genuinely had me blushing kind of hot. So perhaps the sleep deprivation was worth it

This book is about two black couples that live next door to each other and they become a polyamorous unit because the girls are hot for each other. It’s mostly erotica but it’s a great time A++ smut, plus sized rep, and full of loving partnerships
Fadwa (Word Wonders)
I received a copy from the author in exchange of an honest review

CW: explicit sex scenes, violence in the context of boxing matches.

I picked this up one rainy night of November from my kindle on a whim when I wasn’t feeling great and just needed a mindless read to get my mind off of life and into something that I know is guaranteed fun and very different from anything I was hyperfocusing on and I WAS RIGHT. Neighborly by Katrina Jackson was exactly what I wanted it to be, no more, no less. A sup
J. Greene
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Things you need to read Neighborly:
Time to read it through completely
A huge glass or a jug of water
A fan

Jackson does erotica like it’s her day job. Sex was the star of Neighborly, but the sensual couples were the headliners.

Heaven and Calvin were relationship goals. I hate to sound cliche, but they were. The notion of being a couple that appreciates the other without cattiness, pettiness, or silly arguments is a treat. I am team drama in the books I enjoy, but I loved Calvin and Heaven. They had
JenReadsRomance
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Here's the thing about the best erotic romance out there: it's about feelings and not just fucking. And this book is pretty great. It's very hot, but the emotional attachments between the two couples and then between Heaven and Tasha is just great.

ALSO VERY HOT. I loved this very quick and satisfying read.
BeeButBookish ♡
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

If you’re looking for a polyam romance please go pick this up. I cannot praise it enough, the tension the entire book, the adorable relationship between Tasha + Heaven? The supportive partners and absolutely hypnotic writing? I am hooked on Katrina Jackson.

I’m definitely going to give this one a longer review on my blog but i wish this was at least 200 pages longer. This is how you write erotic romance, it was so refined but completely hot and I L O V E D I T. Score one
Ashley
Feb 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: black-fiction, spicy
loin is literally on fire right now.
Jessica
Feb 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
No unnecessary angst and couples that communicate?? *chefs kiss*
I wish this was longer but you better believe I will be reading more from this author.
Charish Reid
OMG, THE TENSION!!

All four of the characters are such a treat! The story is mostly about the beautiful buildup between Tasha and Heaven, but their partners were a delight as well.

"Neighbors to Lovers" is one of my favorite tropes and this book is a winner! God bless thin walls, lol!
Sharonda
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Best Erotica!

I simply love this story. Sexiness, realness and a complete winner. Thank you Katrina Jackson, this story was amazing! And sexy af!
Brooke
Dec 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
literally everything i needed in a novella rn.. i need to read all or katrina jacksons books asap
ElleEmme Dub
Jun 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Very spicy!!! Thanks Katrina.
Whitney
Biiiiiitch can you say spicy??? This was amazing and if it were for mina reads and the blackloveathon I wouldn’t have known about it. Definitely pick this up if you’re looking for something quick, hot and dirty.
b.andherbooks
A young couple moves in to a duplex they can finally afford now that Calvin's boxing career is taking off, even though Heaven is feeling wildly attracted to Tasha, one of the upstairs tenants and owners. Heaven and Calvin have never explored this side of their relationship before, but Calvin is willing to let Heaven explore with Tasha as long as everyone is open and honest. The walls are blessedly thin and and the sex is exceptionally hot.

This is a fun novella, and I really just adored how both
Lynn
Nov 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
An artist and her boxer boyfriend move into a duplex. Sparks fly between the artist and her landlordess. Super hot. And a study in establishing characters efficiently and thoroughly. It felt complete. And did I mention that it is very spicy?
Jess *lovetolovebooks*
Dec 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy. Freaking. Hotness!

Neighborly is my first read by Katrina Jackson and whew!! That was some STEAM!! This is one of the hottest novellas I’ve read in quite some time and I’m all about it! This has two already established couples coming together to openly, honestly, and truthfully exploring their desires. You know what’s hot? Having a supportive and loving partner. Good lord I’m obsessed with this novella! Just read it already ok?
Overall rating 4.5 but rounding up to 5 stars
Steaminess 4.5 star
Maha
Aug 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
this was so hot and smutty and wild i loved it!! i loved how the characters communicated so well and knew what each other wanted. i also loved the story overall! if you're into erotica, this polyamorous one is definitely for you! ...more
M.  [storme reads a lot]
Healthy relationships are portrayed. But the polyamory scene was just one. I dunno. The book was good, but it was nothing that blew me away. Still, I love a book about black queer women and solid partner communication. I would have liked it more had there been a plot.
Nicole
Jun 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was spicy as heck!! I loved how cute and adorable Heaven and Tasha were. And loved the plus size rep. Supportive partners too?!! Amazing!!
I received an advance copy from the author for review purposes. This in no way influences my review; all words, thoughts, and opinions are my own.

The perfect blend of swoon and steam!

Content notes:
(view spoiler)

Katrina Jackson is hands-down one of my favorite authors and Neighborly does not
Lorena
"Whatever develops between us, just know that I'm not trying to ruin anything for you. I only want to add, never subtract."

This was...wow 🔥. So, some thoughts:

- I decided to read Neighborly because everyone I follow that reads erotica or more steamy books has read and loved this... and I have decided that they have taste because this SLAPPED.

- We love relationships with and open and healthy communication where you can feel the caring, trust and intimacy they have for and with each other.

- T
Dani (Dani Reviews Things & Love in a time of Feminism)
Recommended by Book Riot and When In Romance, plus a quick read. It was...ok. As an erotic novella, I wasn’t expecting much in the way of plot, and while there was some, it wasn’t amazing. Oh well, no biggie. The writing style was a bit lacklustre, too. Again, no biggie. But where this should have shined? The actual hot stuff. And well, I’ve read better in romance novels (and not even erotic romance). It was good but a little...quick and obvious. Very much about the destination and not the journ ...more
Nicole
Dec 31, 2019 rated it liked it
I used to LOVE short, smutty novellas. But in recent years, I've found these types of stories just don't work for me anymore. I need more.

The book was well written and super sexy, but it just didn't pull me in the way I wanted.
L ✨
Sep 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbtqiap, f-f
Erotic romances are not usually my thing but it was late at night, I just watched a video of Riley Marie and she talked about this one and i thought why not? And I'm not disappointed.
I often feel like the characters could have been more fleshed out when I read a short story but this one was perfect. You can really see and understand why the characters like each other and how their relationship work but also who they are as individual. I liked that their jobs and passions were important because
Re •
Nov 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: melanin, smut, 2020
UHM, LET ME TELL YOU THIS BOOK HAD ME V HOT AND BOTHERED MY LORDT!!
okay i heard about this book i think through booktube, and kinda was like YEAH okay, but here i am MONTHS later having finally read this and WHEW!!! it's HOT. like reading this out in public for even laying eyes on it. The sexual tension is ON POINT thank you GODS!!
There's:

black joy
black couples
COMMUNICATION
OPEN SUPPORT

like if those points didn't already have you fanning yourself. read this if you like a good slow burn, a progre
Anga Kyla
Feb 22, 2021 rated it liked it
Well.....its definitely getting hot in here, lol.

This is definitely definitely erotica.
I loved seeing the supportive relationships involving two black couples who loved each other very much.
The last 25 percent of this book had me blushing almost constantly and I actually thought about putting it down but only cause I'm a ninny and I just couldnt take the heat.

Pros :
1. Black couples loving each other.
2. The smut.

Cons :
1. The relationships weren't as developed as I would like. ( but this is a nov
Jessica
Mar 14, 2020 rated it liked it
I was actually really looking forward to this to short circuit my brain, but I was just not really feeling it.

This was exactly what the description said it would be but I guess maybe I just wasn't in the mood.

The number of times someone licked their lips though. It happened so often and it was really distracting.
Amber
Jan 21, 2021 rated it liked it
Partners who can communicate, plus size rep, polyamorous rep, two couples that live next door to each other and the girls are hot for each other.
I didn't love how everyone calls each other baby because it's my least favorite pet name, but I loved the honesty and how well they communicate with each other and as a unit.
K. Vincent
Jun 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great series recommend reading both books

i.I'm pleased, very pleased with this story. The writing is well done and could've gone off the rails but Katrina knows what she's doing. The characters and the settings are well developed and I could identify with them.

• Go Deep (Unexpected Lovers, #1)
  • The Roommate
  • Being Hospitable (Desert Rose Hook-Ups, #1)
  • Harbor (Beards & Bondage, #3)
  • Gifting Me To His Best Friend (A Touch of Taboo #2)
  • A Taste of Her Own Medicine (Small Town Romance #1)
  • Guarding Temptation
  • His Beauty
  • ATE
  • Truth or Dare
  • Xeni (Loose Ends #2)
  • My Dad's Best Friend (A Touch of Taboo #3)
  • Just One More
  • Stocking Stuffers (So Over the Holidays, #1)
  • Me + Somebody's Son: A Heights Story
  • Mangos and Mistletoe
  • Theirs for the Night (The Thalanian Dynasty, #1)
  • Theirs Ever After (The Thalanian Dynasty #3)
Katrina is a seasoned spinster with an active imagination, a love of romcoms and a keenly critical nature. She's a college professor by day who writes romances by...weekend. Right now she also happens to be on summer vacation. She enjoys yogurt, sparkling water and her three cats, who don't appreciate her love. ...more

Erotic Accommodations (2 books)
  • Room for Three? (Erotic Accommodations, #1)