Start by marking “Royal Bully (Mafia Royals, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
Royal Bully (Mafia Royals, #0.5)

Royal Bully

(Mafia Royals #0.5)

The prequel to the much anticipated Mafia Royals series....

Something dark this way comes.
He's gorgeous, mean, and mine.
He catches me dreaming about him, and then just like my dream, he decides to make me his.
I should have said no when he asked me to swear fealty to him.
The knife clued me in first.
The blood second.
And third, it was the blessing of the most famous mafi
ebook, 1st edition
Published March 30th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Royal Bully, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Royal Bully

Start your review of Royal Bully (Mafia Royals, #0.5)
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Really gets to the heart and humanity (or inhumanity) of living in the Mafia!

Damn you RVD for writing such an awesome book and even though this series is a new series in and of itself, it is basically a “New Generation” of Mafia that is going to the Eagle Elite University. They are the children from her original Eagle Elite series and though you don’t need to read that series to understand any of this book, now I actually want to read that series. So now that is another whole slew of books added
Rachel (LoverofTBR)
Okay. Let me- let me just…
Alright. Here we go.

Notes
BR with ♛ Mademoiselle Smut ♛. Reading this book wouldn’t have been even half as much fun if I didn’t have you to freak out with 😊

Rating
4 ‘Blood In. No Out.’ 🌟

Song Recommendation
Wajah Tum Ho is a great fit for Asher and Claire’s story. Here is the English translation for anyone interested.

Review
Royal Bully is a prequel novella to a mafia romance series, Mafia Royals. This series is a spin-off to the mafia romance Eagle
Andrea Fleury
Apr 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Family members come in different sizes and colors.

All I can say is on my God what a book. The start of a series you have to read. The mafia a group of family members who love together play together and kill together. Claire is now part of this family
Sentranced Jem
May 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-2020
I know its claire and Asher's story but god dammit..serena and Junior broke my heart.
Actually this whole book left me with a chill that ran down my spine.... Loved it!
I loved how the book started out..i was like "yaas!! This is what i came here for", then it got almost wholesome ..as wholesome as one can get when it comes to this mafia family hahaha
Then my heart was singing cause we got to meet the OG gang. I was happy. Beyond happy! I was laughing, rolling my eyes at their antics and smiling
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Hmmmm....maybe because this was short, it felt very rushed. This is my first RVD and I was excited because of the mafia element. But there was ALOT of information in a short amount of time that had me confused. I did not read The Elite Series but I felt that if I had, I would have had a better grasp on this next generation.

Asher and Claire......this couple got together super fast and because their story was so short, I never really felt their connection. And also, maybe it was because I was try
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4 "My life for yours!!!" stars***

"There is no escape for us.
And because I wanted you -I damned you too.
What the fuck did I just do?"

This novella was a nice introduction in a brand new series by Rachel Van Dyken!!!
Of course, this series will be connected with some characters of the "Eagle Elite", since i would say that this series is about the next generation, but believe me when i'm saying that this series is something entirely different and you can dive in them without second thoug
Beatrice Masaluñga
Apr 05, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: new-adult
I love this mafia family. Omfg. Now we enter a new chapter, a new generation of mafia realm. They set their own image from their parents. This novella left me hanging and I need Ruthless Princess ASAP. The intensity of its characters brings the excitement. This novella features Asher/Marco Abadonato and Claire Petrov. I don't know if they'll have another book. Many things came out of my mind.

Possibilities, what-ifs...EVERYTHING. It's such a good novella.
Lorraine Lesar
3.5*
“Blood in. No out”.
We opened with a Who-is-Whom within the various Families. I was totally lost within three paragraphs! So so many names and for me, so so boring. What I did take on board however, was that they are ALL linked to another Series by this author (which I obviously haven’t read). Undaunted though, I ventured in.
I immediately recognised that not reading the other Series, was not going to be a problem. I also immediately recognised that as in all Mafia books that I have read (and
Trinity
So - this author has been recommended to me time and time again - especially her mafia series. But that one is a bit too much (nine books or more in at this point I believe) - so when I saw that she was releasing a brand new spin off series I thought NOW IS THE TIME TO SEE WHAT ALL THE FUSS IS ABOUT!

Now I don't know if what I got was like a preview or if the file was corrupted or something because the start of this novella? Seems more like I picked up a book and started reading in the middle. A
Jypsy
Apr 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Thank you Social Butterfly and the author for a complimentary copy. I voluntarily reviewed this book. All opinions expressed are my own.

Royal Bully
By: Rachel Van Dyken

REVIEW ☆☆☆☆
Royal Bully is actually a novella and serves as a prequel to the upcoming Mafia Royals series. The series will focus on the next generation of mafia families, beginning with Ruthless Princess on May 19th. Royal Bully is a good introduction if you are not familiar with anything. This novella gives you a taste of Asher
Bookgasms Book Blog
Apr 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
Royal Bully was a fantastic start to Rachel Van Dyken's new Mafia Royals series. It was edgy, sexy and very addicting. I seriously cannot wait for Junior and Serena's book after that crazy last chapter.

I am also hoping that Claire and Asher have a longer more detailed story as I feel like their story is unfinished! 4 stars! ~Ratula
Debra Johnson
Somewhere between 2.75 stars and 3 stars.

The story from the very beginning was jumpy, disjointed and completely unrealistic.
This book is a prime example of why I don't read much 'Adult YA'.
Under 100 pages and I struggled to not DNF.

While I can understand why a lot of my GR friends enjoyed this, I just can't get beyond the unadulterated hogwash of what this story is trying to sale.

This is a series about the 'children' (offspring) of adults that rule the mafia world.
I can't explain without some
Keri Loves Books
Mar 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
Just a quick taste of what’s to come...inferno level sexiness, ruthless blood shed, family bonded for life, loyalty above all else and hot AF mafia men you won’t be able to resist. I cannot wait for more!

Asher sets his sight on Claire and there is no going back. He’s gives her a no holds barred introduction to mafia life. You’re either in for life or you’re dead.

These two will set your kindle on fire. This is not the life Claire was raised in, but since Asher is the man she chose to love, it’s n
Susan (susayq ~)
Woah. That was dark and gruesome and angsty. However, I still managed to chuckle in a few places. While this was a fantastic setup for this series, and especially the next book, I really hope we get more Asher and Claire later on.

This is definitely a spinoff/sequel to the Eagle Elite series, but don't worry if you haven't read it. I haven't and I was fine with this. Now I just need to go back and read it cause I'm curious about those guys and some things that were said :)
Coco.V
Apr 03, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (4/3/2020)! 🎁
Snow
Jun 09, 2020 rated it it was ok
this was like too fast too furious for me, yes, it's a novella....
yes, the things in a novella are meant only to invoke and allure you to read either more of, OR jst to indulge into a short scene of the characters you've become to love OR not...

here, it did neither...sadly

I'm not even sure I'll read this spin-off series...
Miss Kitten’s Corner
OMG! I'm totally obsessed now over this series and this was only the novella/prequel start to the series. This book is really dark that's filled with blood, sex, and drama. I believe this would also be my first Mafia romance I have ever read and now I feel as if I have been sleeping on this genre now.

I would most definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to read and get into some dark Mafia romance.
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
27034655-SX540-png

So I want to be honest and tell you I have never read any of Rachel Van Dyken's mafia books. This is the first one I have read of hers and I LOVED it. Royal Bully is a great start to this new series which I have read is the second generation to the Eagle Elite series- which I know want to read even more.

I will not be giving anything away, so don't look for that on this review 😈 I will, however, say if you are looking for a quick read that will bring you into a mafia world, and keep you on your
♛ Mademoiselle Smut ♛
So...what the fuck.
description

BR with with the best Rachel (LoverofTBR) I have never had this fun reading before. We had so much fun reading and reviewing this book! Gah. What a fucking book. My heart can take no more—we're still reading the next book cause we're whores for this kind of pain. Aren't we Rachel?!

description

Some weeks ago, I finished reading the Elite series, and RVD quickly became one of my favorite authors. So when I found out that we are getting the next generation of EE, I pretty much black
♂️Must Have Book Boyfriends ♂️

“Promise me you’ll always be there, no matter what.”
He trembled beneath my touch.
“My life for yours, Claire.”

**FREE NOVELLA and a MUST READ!**

LOVED Ash and Claire's story! It was the perfect intro to the Mafia Royals! I need more RFN! Cannot wait for more Ash! HE. IS. EVERYTHING. Sexy, swoony, fun and intense! I adored this story and read it on the edge of my seat!

𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞!
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙛𝙪𝙣, 𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙪𝙨, 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙡 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙈𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝙍𝙤𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙨 𝙍𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙨
Chrissy
Jun 09, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series, read-in-2020
4 1/2 Stars

I am a lover of mafia romance, and it’s all thanks to Rachel Van Dyken and I’ve been dying for her to release something new for what seems like forever, and this prequel taste into the new Mafia Royals Series is exactly what I needed!

The next generation of the family may be even more ruthless and crazy then their parents, and that is saying something! Royal Bully introduces us to the children but focuses on Asher and Claire and the true meaning
Jenn Amy
Aug 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mafia-romance
RVD is such a diverse incredible author. Her writing is unique and I am addicted to this series! Whether it’s mafia, romcom or contemporary she slays it ever single time. It was amazing getting back into the EE world and learning all of who is who in the next generation. This prequel sets up the next book (Ruthless Princess) perfectly. This story is full of loyalty, family, trust and blood shed. It is not for a weak of heart but these alpha mafia men are back and hot AF and I am ready for more!
Jan 22, 2021 rated it liked it
I'm not really sure about this one. It was free, and I wanted to read it to see if I liked the author and subject before getting the other books cause I've been seeing a lot about them on Instagram.

There were so many people introduced it was almost dizzying. It was a nice romance but the mafia drama...whoa!

And then I read the previews of the next three books...what the feathers... this couple comes back in book 3, and it ain't good. I'm still debating if I want to read any more of this series.
HeatherP
Apr 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites, arc

I am die hard fan of the Eagle Elite books by RVD. I'm #teamchase for life. When I heard she was doing a spin off of EE I was thrilled. This is a completely new series set in the EE world. You don't have to read those books to dive into this series. I would never tell you not to read them, because I love and think you should, but you don't have to if you don't want to.

What could be hotter than a book with mafia, Chase, and Chase being a politician?

NOTHING.

God I love him.

This novella is abo
Book Fanatic
Apr 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!

Rachel is back at it again! Damn! This prequel was as much to entice you to start the new Mafia Royals Series than to send a salute to all our previously loved Mafia Family! I'm here for all of it!

Rachel Van Dyken must have been in the mafia in a past life or something because no one is this good at being able to write such complex emotions. You are so damn talented Rachel and it's an honour to live in a world where I get to read your words.

This prequel follows As
Angieleigh
In Royal Bully, the prequel to her newest mafia series, Van Dyken proves that she deserves to be the Queen of Mafia Romance.

In her signature no holds barred style, Van Dyken's Royal Bully hits the ground running and doesn't let you go until you read the last page. But even then you will be begging her for more. Thank God we don't have long to wait until Ruthless Princess releases.

Intertwined with steamy sex scenes and intense violence is the budding romance between Claire and Asher that is as
TheEuphoricZat
Aug 10, 2020 rated it liked it
Okay since I read Ruthless Princess first, I was spoiled for Asher and Claire's story which made me not invest a lot in their relationship. I will not spoil what happened just in case you have to read the next book. Here we follow Asher and Claire, Asher is one of the sons of the high ranking members in the five family mafia and he is the executioner, basically, he carries out the killings.
She falls for him on their first meeting and she does everything to get him to notice her. Luckily and unl
Kim
Apr 05, 2020 rated it liked it
Welcome back to Eagle Elite! This quickie novella is a good introduction to the next generation of mafia royalty. This one features Chase's son Asher(Marco) and his new girlfriend, Claire. Their relationship moves pretty fast as she is thrust into this world so there is not a lot of time for development.

It is like starting over in the Eagle Elite world with a whole new crop of characters, some who are scaringly similar to their parents. Fans will love the relationships to the older fam
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
May 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Rachel Van Dyken is the absolute Mafia Queen!
BookSmackedMel
Apr 12, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A new mafia series from RVD from a familiar world and I'm here for it.

Royal Bully is a quick read that is jammed packed full of all the Mafia goodness for those of us that are familiar with her Eagle Elite series. And if you're new to RVD, well buckle up cause you are in for a ride.

I swear diving into this I got immediate goosebumps as we do see some familiar characters that I have loved and obsessed for. And the next generation .... OH MA GAWD, I'm salivating for what's to come.

Whether you'r
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Mafia Casanova
  • Just One Year
  • Danger Zone (The Elite, #1)
  • All I Ask
  • Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)
  • Surviving His Scars (Angels Halo MC Next Gen #4)
  • Your French Kisses (Boyfriend Material, #5)
  • Rydeville Elite Box Set
  • Savoring Mila (Angels Halo MC Next Gen, #3; Rockers' Legacy, #3)
  • The Bedroom Experiment (Hot Jocks #5.5)
  • Rich Prick
  • Dear Ava
  • Creeping Beautiful (Creeping Beautiful, #1)
  • Hate Thy Neighbor
  • From Blood and Ash (Blood and Ash, #1)
  • Fashion Jungle
  • Pretty Lies
  • Fallen Crest Campout: A Fallen Crest/Crew crossover novella
Rachel Van Dyken is the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author of regency and contemporary romances.

Hey guys I'm rarely on Goodreads, if you need to reach me feel free to email!
EMAIL ME: rachelvandykenauthor@gmail.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rachel-...

Mafia Royals (4 books)
  • Ruthless Princess (Mafia Royals, #1)
  • Scandalous Prince (Mafia Royals, #2)
  • Destructive King (Mafia Royals, #3)
  • Fallen Dynasty (Mafia Royals, #4)