Start by marking “Primal Howl (Primal Howlers MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Primal Howl (Primal Howlers MC, #1)

Primal Howl

(Primal Howlers MC #1)

Orion
I’m the oldest son of MC royalty. My father founded the Primal Howlers and he expects me to wear his patch one day. The problem is, I don’t know if that’s what I want. Lately, I couldn’t give two sh*ts about anything.

Until her.

Raquel
I moved to Monument, Colorado to write my thesis and get some much-needed distance from my overbearing family. What I didn’t expect w
Published September 10th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Primal Howl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Primal Howl

Start your review of Primal Howl (Primal Howlers MC, #1)
Rosa Sharon (iScream Book Blog)
"I was short and curvy, but I was in shape. I mean, round was a shape, technically."

What a fantastic start to a new series! I've been so excited to dive into the Primal Howlers MC. I love it when I'm able to dive in at the beginning and not feel like I'm late to the party when it comes to a series. It's so exciting to meet new characters and get the feel of a new MC family. The Howlers are going to steal your heart just like they did mine. The licking rule does not apply here. 😋

Raquel is
Clarie Giselle Speights
DNF

I got to about page 101 before I gave up. They go from lust to love in weeks. Then she’s failing classes, he’s possessive, gang rivalry, his dad has cancer and load of other things. It just too much to cram in one book. The lack of maturity and constant need to fill page after page with sex rather than a story just became blah to read.
This book was absolutely hilarious. I'm not sure if that was what the author was going for, but I couldn't help but laugh at Orion and Raquel! There were some parts of this book that I thought I would die laughing! I just couldn't help myself. But seriously, this is the first book in a brand new series, and if Orion & Raquel's story is anything to go by, this series is going to be Ah-Maz-ing!

Orion is the oldest son of the president of the Primal Howlers MC. It's a huge legacy to live up to, and
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
A New MC Series... Hell Yes and to boot by one of your favourite authors, of course I am going to read it without reading the BLURB, lol

"I was short and curvy, but I was in shape. I mean, round is a shape."
With sentences like this in this book, who wouldn't want to read this book. This book was hilarious, sassy heroines, alpha males! Back and forth bantering that definitely have you LOL. Heroine that definitely witty, a hellfire and she wont let anyone walk all over her.
Orion is totall bad **s a
Coco.V
Jan 21, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (1/21/2020)! 🎁
Tamara Harrington
Jan 03, 2020 rated it liked it
So I love an MC read but for me this one just wasn't right. It's one of those books that isn't bad but it also just wasn't good either. I think for me there were bits that I loved, which I got and then there were bits that I was confused with. I found I was also really underwhelmed as there where parts where the heroine would build up to something, like a reaction and then it fizzled out. I also felt like it needed to be refined a bit more. But like I said not a bad book.
This is my honest and un
Alexandra
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Biker Romance. Good, immersive quick read.

For those that love a quick action light read with romance and sexual tension, it’s a great read. It was immersive, the language was easy to read and the story was sound. It wasn’t too heavy on detail but enough to keep the story flowing.
Neringa Neringiukas
May 04, 2020 rated it it was ok
I'm not feeling ok giving 2 stars, but I can't help myself and you can blame Raquel. She was ok at the beginning, but somewhere halfthrough the book, she started to annoy the heck out of me. Overeacting and being a drama queen. Not sure why Orion even bothered with her. Her bullsh¡t wasn't cute or worth it. And he was too understanding, supporting, patient and never gave her any sh¡t for her behavior. At the end, I was so over her, that I wished Orion would end up with someone else.
If you could
Trudy Dowling
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was a little concerned when the author decided to start another MC series. She already has two amazing series dealing with gorgeous bikers, Dogs of Fire and Dogs of Fire, Savannah. I cannot express how happy I am to have egg on my face. Primal Howl was an informative, exciting, romantic story deserving of every star I gave it. Now I have a new issue---waiting for book 2.

Doc's (President Dogs of Fire Savannah Chapter) sister, Raquel lives in Monument, Colorado home of the Primal Howlers. She i
Marti
Primal Howl by Piper Davenport is the first book in a new MC series called Primal Howler MC. The book introduces us to two new clubs but focuses primarily on the Howlers from Colorado. I have not read books by this author before, but will pick up the next one in the series.

Orion is the oldest son of the president of Primal Howler and is anticipated to be the next president. Orion feels he is being pushed and hassled by his dad. Then he meets Raquel. She has moved to Colorado to go to college and
Stacey
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had the pleasure of receiving an ARC and I couldn't wait to dive in. From the first time Orion entered the scene in Savannah, chasing after Raquel, I wanted to know more. Piper doesn't disappoint! This couple is HAWT, HAWT, HAWT! I would have liked a bit more of a lead up to the piece regarding her parents, but all in all, this book was sexy, entertaining, totally worth the read! If you like badass bikers, sassy women, and steamy sex, grab your copy and get busy reading! ...more
Stephanie
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This first book in Piper Davenport’s new series is wonderful! Orion caught my eye earlier and he definitely left his mark. He and Raquel’s story is one that really sits in your heart. Love the set up of the other characters...especially Wrath and Sierra. I am definitely looking forward to more of the PHMC!
Debbie Eichler
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book from Piper Davenport

With each new MC book of Piper's I read I fall more in love with all the bikers and their women. I love how she has the perfect balance of romance, hot steamy sex, sexy alpha men and strong sassy women. I love all of Piper's books and find myself impatiently waiting for her next one!!!
Ellen Anderson
Sep 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Primal Howl

I enjoyed this first book in the new Primal Howlers MC series. Tough guys, strong women and I really liked the humor between the characters.
Vera M
Jan 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Loved Orion and Raquels’s chemistry!!
Fast paced, but storyline kept it interesting!!
Great characters!!
Really enjoyed this book!!
Will definitely kept reading this series!!
Kim Richards
Apr 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
It took me a couple of chapter to get into this book, once I was in I stayed there until I had read every single word that was written.
Twists, turns and surprises await you within the pages of this book. Some of the surprises are large, while others are small. Some of the surprises you may see coming while others you won't. Some may hit you square in the face, where as others may pull on your heat strings. Whichever way the surprises happen for you, take it from me, they all hold equal importan
Indie Editor Nancy
Jul 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another incredible book by this author. A bit slow compared to the start of book 2, it picked right up and kept my attention and me reading. I love the importance of families to these characters, both blood and within the clubs.
Orion and Raquel seemed made for each other, Raquel being also raised around an MC.
"Oh, who was I kidding? I'd let that man oil me up even if I was sober."
"I'd follow you to the depths of hell to bring you back to me, baby, don't ever doubt it."
"So, you don't feel I overs
romance_in_the_country
Jul 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Insta-love with a sassy side.

This book was definitely a journey. I wasn’t really sure what to expect when the main characters fell in love so completely crazy early in the story. However, this insta love allowed for some serious, and I mean SERIOUS, action. I don’t just mean sexy action (although there was a lot of this as well 🥵) I mean biker wars, fires, and blackmail. I do have to say Orion is an angel for putting up with Raquel’s sassy attitude. Yikes.

If you are looking for and insta love,
Alyson Tellier
Mar 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
A Great Beginning!

Full of action, steam, and emotion. You can't go wrong with an alpha biker and a sassy female. Orion and Raquel are perfect for each other. I really enjoyed their story and can't wait to read more!
Charlotte Isaac
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
Wow, what a great book. I couldn't put it down once started. I was hooked from first page.

I loved Orion and Raquel together, they bounced off each other. And might of started out as nothing. But they found love.
rhonda
Apr 13, 2020 rated it liked it
it was OK . She was to annoying needing to know everything and he was a pushover . Not to much Alpha going on . Shes a biker chick she knows the rules . You dont need to know everything and she doesn't stop till she gets her way . Im still going to read the next book . . ...more
Precilla D
Apr 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Orin and Razzel

I LOVE the characters and how Piper has made you feel like you wished you could be a bikers woman. Anyone who likes a GOOD romance and hot love will love these books 📚 Can’t wait to start the next!!!
Davina M.
Jun 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Well Damn

This was fun a perfect ride on a spring day.
Two wheels on the asphalt with just enough speed to make sure you hang on tight. The characters are complex unique and full. The story is totally MC without being overtly Dark.
Chalice
I read book 2 in this series first, so I already knew some of the plot points, like Orion's dad's cancer. But I loved getting to know Orion through Raquel's eyes, rather than his dad's.

Raquel was pretty sassy, and sometimes I thought it was a little too much. Orion was overly-protective, which is par for the course in an MC book. However, they fit together pretty well, and I enjoyed how they stuck up for each other.

The one thing I thought was weird was Raquel's chosen field of study, but the f
Mollie
Mar 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars
domestic_godess_reads
Mar 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Steamy!

What a great read. There is obviously going to be an ongoing storyline since several things where left unfinished. Looking forward to the next book.
Leigh Parrish
Mar 29, 2020 rated it did not like it
I had to DNF at 35%. She’s just too immature & unlikable and he’s just too much of a pushover for her. I liked the concept but the couple just isn’t working for me.
Erica
Jul 21, 2020 rated it liked it
I liked the story line. It felt rushed at times and Raquel was annoying with her demeaning and pushy ways. I want to read more of Sierra and Wrath’s story.
Isabella Marie
Jul 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really like this author and starting to really get into her books now!
Amy
Aug 22, 2020 rated it it was ok
Good quick read. All the different characters got a bit confusing at first. Overall the 2 main characters were good together. Looking forward to reading the next book.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Sweet Pea (Burning Saints MC, #4)
  • Clutch (Burning Saints MC, #2)
  • Ropes (Burning Saints MC, #3)
  • Duke
  • Sweet Agony (Angels Halo MC Next Gen #2)
  • Kale (Texas Kings MC, #1)
  • Bound by Tears (Cauld Ane, #6)
  • Minus (Burning Saints MC, #1)
  • Bound by Song (Cauld Ane, #4)
  • Bound by Light (Cauld Ane Series #7)
  • Bound by Joy (Cauld Ane #7.5)
  • Washed In Blood (Heaven's Guardians MC, #1)
  • Christmas Hearts (Storm MC Reloaded, #2.5)
  • Forever Family (Texas Knights MC, #2)
  • Guts & Glory: Hunter (In the Shadows Security, #3)
  • Biker Bully
  • Guts & Glory: Walker (In the Shadows Security, #4)
  • Crossing the Line: A Dirty Angels MC/Blue Avengers MC Crossover
Piper Davenport writes from a place of passion and intrigue. Combining elements of romance and suspense with strong modern day heroes and heroines.

She currently resides in pseudonymia under the dutiful watch of the Writers Protection Agency.

Like Piper's FB page and get to know her!
(www.facebook.com/piperdavenport)

Primal Howlers MC (3 books)
  • Primal Need (Primal Howlers MC, #2)
  • Primal Heat (Primal Howlers MC, #3)