Start by marking “Rescued by the Alien Royal (My Royal Alien)” as Want to Read:
Rescued by the Alien Royal (My Royal Alien)

Rescued by the Alien Royal (My Royal Alien)

A human slave who doesn't want to be freed.
An alien lord determined to save her.

Sarai has waited for this moment her entire life. The moment she would be given as a prize to a gladiator and added to a harem. She is pure, untouched by any man, and a prize beyond imagination in this years Winter Festival. But just as her time has come, a strange alien man ruins everything.
Published March 2nd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Rescued by the Alien Royal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rescued by the Alien Royal

Start your review of Rescued by the Alien Royal (My Royal Alien)
Emily Pennington
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Jiran is a Zaratian Prince whose sister, Deseer, disappeared while traveling to a famous bazaar planet, disguised as a commoner, around the same time that Krakian soldiers had been scouting for prizes for their yearly Winter Festival. He goes to the barbaric planet Krakia to search on his own before she is sold off to slavers or awarded to a winning gladiator. Jiran is able to find his sister, but he sees a human woman, Sarai, in a cage too and doesnt want to leave her behind. So he rescues both ...more
Sbblessedbe
Mar 12, 2020 rated it liked it
3 1/2* An alien prince rescuing his sister from slavery discovers a woman who fascinates him so he rescues both. Problem is she has been so brainwashed practically since birth that she thinks her cage is a palace. Our H knows that once claimed she is in for rape and torture but she has been brainwashed to believe that women are weak and delicate and need a master to care for them and as long as she is completely obedient she will live a wonderful life. Having been brainwashed she doesn't want to ...more
Lisa Bing
Mar 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was an intense read, from another direction than most stories. Our gal, Sarai, was raised from birth to expect her lot in life to be that of a pleaser to whomever owned her. She knew she was supposed to be submissive and all about her master's pleasure. Well, things go awry when she gets rescued and is introduced to the idea that women have an important place in the universe and that they aren't property. As you can imagine, this is not easy for her to hear, especially when she was really ...more
Leanne Bryson
Mar 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sarai has been taught from birth that her purpose in life is to please her master, above all else. Her cage is the only home she knows and because she knows nothing else, she believes this is a satisfactory life. Jiran is rescuing his sister and comes across Sarai and decides to save her, although she doesn't think she needs to be saved. This is is fast paced, fun novella. Seeing Sarai realize the life she lived and the one she can have was interesting. Overall a solid read.

I received a free
Kristine L.
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
LOved the story. Couldn't believe that she's in a cage and is being bid on like a dog. Taught to be a slave and only please men. A human raised in Karkia that was never given anything. Saved his Zarata sister from slavery and saved a human. Loved the characters and the interaction of teaching the human not to be a slave. Super great book, hope I didn't give away any spoilers. Tried not to. I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Jane
Mar 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
If you're looking for a novella, this is a good one!

Jiran's sister has disappeared, and he is frantically searching for her before she disappears into a slaver's hands. He's come to the planet Krakia where their Winter Festival awards prizes of slave girls to the winning gladiators. He does find her, but he also finds a human woman who eagerly awaits her new master and wants nothing to do with Jiran.

This short tale is an exciting snack!
Chelsea Ortiz-Gonzalez
Mar 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A good and quick read.
Sarai was so brainwashed.
Jiran knew from one look though.
He helped her to be herself instead of a drone.
It had steam, sweetness and adventure.
I eould recommend.
Happy reading!
Rating 5 stars

Anuschka
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great book. Very attention grappling. It started out differently. The female human had not been kidnapped from earth, rather she had been raised to be a perfect submissive on a harm planet full of slavers and bad guys. When she is rescued, she has no clue what to do, so falls back on her training and treats the royal like her master. This leads to interesting times....

Scarolet Ellis
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Rescued by the Alien Royal by Sonia Nova is a very sweet short story that I have read. This is such a sweet story I really enjoyed reading it very much and I wish it was longer. i recommend this story to all who like reading about Sci-Fi, holiday and paranormal romance in their stories.

Christina Standridge
Mar 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Jiran's looking for his sister and finds her and a human and he rescues both. Sarai has lived her life in a cage and has been taught that she will be a prize/slave to a gladiator. She doesn't know any thing different until Jiran. A fast paced short story.

Juanita E. Arp
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The interaction and chemistry between the characters is great. The storyline is entertaining and filled with action and intrigue. I can't wait for more from this author. I received this book as a FREE ARC copy to read and I voluntarily leave this review.
Barbara
Mar 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Part of the My Royal Alien series a well written story that held my interest until the end. Sarai and Jiran's story kept me smiling as I read.I want to read more in this series. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Tammy
Mar 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Jiran was there to rescue his sister but he ends up rescuing a human woman as well. The gladiator who planned to win her as his slave isnt to happy and goes after him. Fast-paced sci-fi read with plenty of drama and steam. I liked it. ...more
Pam Hendrickson
Love this author.
Reader03
Mar 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Quick read full of action, romance and an exciting plot. I received a free copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily.
Margret Wacker
Kristina
Mar 21, 2020
Karen Nastasio
Mar 22, 2020

• Rescued by the Alien Pirate (Mates of the Kilgari #1)
  • Her Cyborg Warriors (Interstellar Brides® Program: The Colony Book 8)
  • Loved in Space
  • Sinth Seeker (Sinth Strain, #1)
  • Alien Defender's Chosen Bride: A SciFi Alien Romance (Draconian Warriors Book 8)
  • Braxtyn (Mated to the Alien, #8)
  • Mihile's Marvel (The Quasar Lineage #12)
  • The Minotaur Next Door: BWWM Paranormal Romance (Shifter Enforcers Book 5)
  • The Good, the Bad, and the Cyborg (Cyborgs on Mars #1)
  • Caveman Alien's Killer (Caveman Aliens #11)
  • Night Angel (Gargoyle Night Guardians Book 2)
  • Doryan (Mated to the Alien, #9)
  • Claimed by the Alien Warrior (Warriors of Agron #2)
  • Alien Savage's Stolen Bride (Draconian Warriors, #7)
  • Absolving Blue (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha; On Call #4)
  • Gorn
  • Derrix: Warlord Brides (Vaznik Warriors, #4)
  • Kiran: An Alien Warrior Romance (Ka'atari Warriors, #1)
Sonia Nova is an author of Science Fiction Romance. She loves to write about sexy, dominant alien men and the women who melt their hearts. When she is not writing, she can be found watching sci-fi movies, reading, and dreaming of her very own alien hunk!

Sign up for Sonia Novas Newsletter at: