Start by marking “For the Win (Wynn Hockey, #4)” as Want to Read:
For the Win (Wynn Hockey, #4)

For the Win

(Wynn Hockey #4)

Can a hockey hunk teach a yoga instructor to be more flexible? Kelly Jamieson is an auto-buy for me.New York Times bestselling author Carly Phillips

Harrison Wynn
Even though Im the oldest player on the farm team, Im playing my heart out this year to prove that I have what it takes to play in the NHL.
Everyone expects me to live up to my dying hockey hero dads legacy,
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 245 pages
Published March 3rd 2020 by Loveswept

To ask other readers questions about For the Win, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about For the Win

Start your review of For the Win (Wynn Hockey, #4)
Kelly Jamieson
Feb 26, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Release day! Woohoo! I'm excited! I loved writing this story about hockey players doing yoga! Harrison's a bit of a nut, but he's a good guy, he just needs to learn more about himself (don't we all!). And Arya is healing and growing too and I love how they came together! I hope you enjoy!

*****

Okay y'all, there is a mistake in FOR THE WIN. A hockey mistake. I made it. I prefer to think of it as a typo LOL. When an ARC reader let me know about it, I was MORTIFIED. OMG I can't believe I wrote
Auntee
Good grief I just wrote a glowing review and now it disappeared 😤😪
Nadine Bookaholic
Mar 03, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Arya is a much more complex character than I had initially thought she was going to be, but we all have a past and it is what makes us the person we are right now so I wasn't surprised to learn about certain aspects of her background. I will say though she is one heck of a strong person and I don't mean that just because she can do all of those crazy yoga poses
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Mar 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
description
Family, Hockey and romance = the Wynns.

If you have been following the Wynns, and really you want to, you will feel how I do when a new read is here! This is a complicated, sprawling family but when the love bug hits, you know the wagons will circle even as the drama heated up

Harrison found himself a bit adrift in his over-achieving family with his foot in and out of the NHL. Struggling to find his place, Arya entered his life, bringing yoga, focus and love Arya was rebuilding in a new place,
Nadine Bookaholic
I have been waiting for Harrison and Arya to get together for a couple of books now, and I am thrilled that we finally have their story. Harrison and Arya are like Yin and Yang, they fit together perfectly and balance one another.

You can read my full book review HERE

For the Win by Kelly Jamieson

Nadine's Obsessed with Books **I have voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Readers Copy of this book for my Blog, Nadine's Obsessed with Books**
Where you can find me:  https://linktr.ee/NadineBookaholic
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
**Possible Trigger warnings: This book discusses a stalking/physical assault of a character and the patriarch of the Wynn family is formally diagnosed and is rapidly declining from Alzheimers disease.

** Reviewers note: Ive enjoyed Kelly Jamiesons Wynn Hockey series from the start and while I did enjoy this book, I had a hard time reading parts of it. I lost my dad to Alzheimers mentally 6 years ago and physically 2 ½ years ago so watching a character slip into the decline of this disease is hard
Sofia Lazaridou
Mar 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
For the Win is the fourth book in the Wynn Hockey series by Kelly Jamieson. Each book is stand-alone and there is even a short character introduction sheet at the beginning of the book, so readers who are new to the series won't have a problem understanding the role of each character.

Even though I have read all four books, I still cannot remember how is everyone related to each other and I am really considering doing a big family tree for the Wynn's in order to be prepared for book 5. Also,
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Harrison's never met someone so disinterested in him before, and it's sorta bugging him. He's got it bad for his gorgeous yoga instructor, but she isn't interested. Or is she?

I have to admit, I wasn't expecting Arya's back story. It's heartbreaking, and Harrison's reaction was disappointing. Still, he's really a sweet guy at heart and I was glad because she deserved someone as great as she.

Kelly Jamieson's hockey romances are some of my favorites, and with this installment, she's just
Erin Lewis
4 Star Review of For The Win (Wynn Hockey #4) by Kelly Jamieson

I enjoy Kelly Jamiesons style of writing, her characters are strong and yet she shows that they can be human and not the perfect hero or heroine and this makes for a realistic and enjoyable read.

For The Win is the fourth in the latest series, Wynn Hockey and is Harrison Wynn and Arya Rosss story, who we first met in Win Big and I really enjoyed it.

Harrison is desperate to prove he has what it takes to make it in the NHL. He lives
Pelusa Rivera
Mar 11, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book killed me just a little. It dealt with some tough issues but Kelly did a great job covering them. I lost my uncle to Alzheimer's so I was definitely feeling it We have Harrison who has always admired his dad and wants to live up to his name as a hockey legend, now that his father is dying he feels more and more pressure and stress, he seems like a clown but that is him hiding how he really feels. He starts yoga and embarasses himself in from of Arya the yoga instructor, and my friend ...more
Becky Rendon
Mar 04, 2020 rated it liked it
Another Wynn bites the dust! No, its not foreshadowing. Harrison, himself, says he's going to marry her. Now he just needs to prove it.

The Wynns are a big complicated hockey family. With a family dynamic that leads to overly dramatic and probably avoidable problems, they aren't devoid of entertainment. You just need to learn to pick and chose your battles in the Wynn household. Perhaps, some people need to grow up too...

Harrison will learn. Arya won't let him get her down. This sexy, sweet
Jessica Alcazar
The Wynns are still #winning !! *happy sigh*

Note: Even tho technically, this book can be a standalone, youre missing out on the family ARC if you dont start at the beginning. Your choice..

Harrison and Arya managed to not only entertain me, but tug at my heart at every single turn! I didnt really think that Harrison would pull a 5 Star from me, but he did! GAH, this family is everything!!
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
4.5 Stars

This series just gets better with each book! I love all the nuances of the extended family. I will say, you will enjoy this more if you have read the previous books. There are ongoing story lines that go through all the books.

Harrison and Arya are destined to be together. Arya just doesn't buy into that yet. Loved Harrison and his determination. Cupid struck and he does everything in his power to get Arya on his team.

Fair bit of Hockey in this one.l Of course, the whole family lives
Isha Coleman
Feb 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Full steam ahead takes on a whole new meaning when describing a Kelly Jamieson novel. Harrison and Arya are hot enough to set the heart racing, the hormones raging and tempers flaring. Prepare for an uphill battle that will turn up the heat with a bit of hard to resist charm.
Sandy S
Mar 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars--FOR THE WIN is the fourth instalment in Kelly Jamiesons contemporary, adult WYNN HOCKEY erotic, romance series focusing on the Wynn family. This is twenty-six year olds, NHL hockey player Harrison Wynn, and yoga instructor Arya Ross story line. FOR THE WIN can be read as a stand alone without any difficulty. Any important information from the previous instalments is revealed where necessary but I recommend reading the series in order for back story and history.

Told from dual first
Samantha (WLABB)
Feb 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Jamieson has married two things I love in this series. I am all about the hockey romance, and love a good family focus. The Wynn Hockey series gives me lots of both.

Who?

Harrison - A veteran on the Condors farm team, he hoped to get called up and stay in the NHL this time, but his constant battle with his family legacy and self doubt keeps getting in the way.

Arya - A yoga instructor, who has sworn off men, and for good reason. She was working to move on from her past, but was struggling with
3.5 Stars

Book 4 in the Wynn Hockey series For the Win brings to the spotlight Harrison Wynn. Likeable and fun with a touch of vulnerable this was an endearing hero. How he handled his struggle with trying to live up to his potential with the looming successes of his family gave him a lot of depth and took him from coming off as immature to being a man worth getting to know. Arya took a bit e to warm up to but in the end this author was able to show why Harrison was persistent in his wooing of
Deanna (Deanna Reads Books)
This review was originally posted on my review blog Deanna Reads Books
I will literally read any Kelly Jamieson book at this point, but I do love her hockey romance books. For The Win was another great addition to this series. I don't think you have to read these in order, but because of the health stuff that goes on with one of the family members, I do think it makes sense to do so.

I feel like Kelly has been planting the seeds for this story for a while now, so it was fun to finally read about
Kari Hansen
Mar 03, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Harrison is one of the veterans on the farm team and he knows that if he doesnt crack the NHL lineup soon then it wont happen. He is determined to make the most of what could be his last opportunity but between family pressures and the woman he cant seem to forget that is easier said than done.

Ayra is a yoga instructor who isnt interested in a relationship and doesnt trust her judgment when it comes to men. When Harrison attends her class he always manages to add some fun and although she
Stacey
Mar 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
I was looking forward to Harrison and Aryas story since they were first introduced, and it didnt disappoint. Harrison has a nice blend of humor and seriousness, and he brings out Aryas fun side. They really balance each other out as a couple.

Readers familiar with the series will finally find out what happened years ago to divide the Wynn family. It was nice to see hints that everyone is finally willing to come together to start healing the family, especially since the elder Wynn is officially
Lynn
I loved the interactions between Harry and Arya in Win Big and couldn't wait to read how the chemistry played out. It's amazing that you don't easily see past the exterior of what a person presents and how much that often hides. Both MCs are having internal struggles and each have their own set of hurdles and setbacks within For The Win. Who hasn't wanted to make their parents proud, but constantly felt like they'd failed? Who hasn't been scared, but know that they can be brave? The growth, ...more
Ann
What I enjoyed most about this story was the lack of other women. Harrison, the hockey player, didn't have the inevitable "puck bunny" crowd, the adoring female fan club, and not every woman he encountered was trying to catch his eye. This was just a story about his relationship with his family, his sport and the one girl he wanted. Thank you KJ for that lack of side drama that I don't ever need or want.

Glad to see the Wynn family saga will continue with Jackson's book. Also appreciate the
Stephanie Panach
Jan 16, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I did not expect to fall in love with Harrison Wynn - but I did. I loved this story and it is by far my favorite of this series by far. The Wynn family is...complicated. Really, really complicated - but what shines through beyond anything else is the love they have for each other. At the end of the day, they are a family and they put aside their differences to come together and just love each other.

In the Wynn family Harrison is practically an under-achiever. There is a ton of pressure on him
Karen
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A.J. Andersen
Mar 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series! And Harrison and Ayra are absolutely my favorite couple so far! This was such a great story of hope, starting over and learning to trust yourself.
So many feels!!!! Love love love!!!!
Renee Entress
4 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has pain, laughs, naughty fun, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Play to Win (Wynn Hockey #1)
In It to Win It (Wynn Hockey #2)
Win Big (Wynn Hockey #3)

This is Arya and Harrisons story. Harrison is out to prove that he has what it takes. But he needs help. Yoga is Arya life. She needs it to overcome her past and heal her soul. But with all the chemistry Harrison brings to her life will it
A.J. Andersen
Mar 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So many feels!!!! Love love love!!!!
The Book Lover
Jan 27, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was a deep story that touched real life issues and I applaud the author for that, it was beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time
Mary Mooney
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads, so here is my review.
As part of the Wynn family, hockey is in the blood. Harrison Wynn has a lot more to prove because of od his name. He just wants to play hockey. That is until he sees Arya Ross, the hot yoga instructor. And now he has to prove to her that he is more than just a hockey player.
Arya Ross has something to prove to herself. She has to prove that she can move from her past and date Harrison Wynn. She
Sharon Jones
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I didnt think I would love Harrison as much as I did in this book - to the point he ended up by being my favorite character in the story.
Being a hockey player I thought he would be super alpha and a bit of a player. But he has such a sweet and sensitive side that I found absolutely adorable. He at times was unsure of himself and second guessed his actions which was so refreshing to read.
Arya was a magnificent character as well and she truly deserved someone as special as Harrison.
I am thinking
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Alexei (Chicago Blaze, #5)
  • Dominik (Arizona Vengeance, #6)
  • The Two-Date Rule (Smokejumper, #1)
  • Prince Pucking Charming
  • Down and Dirty (Hot Jocks, #5)
  • Cannon (Carolina Reapers, #5)
  • Playing to Win (Ice Kings, #1)
  • Better than Sexy (Sexy #3)
  • Wrong Bed, Right Man
  • Shutout (Scoring #1)
  • Saving Sara (Alaska Blizzard Book 5)
  • Power Play (Nashville Assassins: Next Generation, #2)
  • Code Name: Hacker (Jameson Force Security, #4)
  • The Bedroom Experiment (Hot Jocks #5.5)
  • Crossing the Line (Hot Jocks, #4)
  • Cowboy for Hire (Wishing River, #2)
  • Yours in Scandal (Man of the Year, #1)
  • My Bestie's Ex (The Rooftop Crew #1)
Kelly Jamieson is a USA Today bestselling author of over 40 romance novels and novellas. Her writing has been described as emotionally complex, sweet and satisfying and blisteringly sexy. She likes black coffee, white wine and high heelsand of course cheering on her Winnipeg Jets during hockey season! She loves hearing from readers, so please visit her website at www.kellyjamieson.com. ...more

Wynn Hockey (4 books)
  • Play to Win (Wynn Hockey, #1)
  • In It to Win It (Wynn Hockey, #2)
  • Win Big (Wynn Hockey, #3)

News & Interviews