Start by marking “Memories of Tomorrow (Nameless #6)” as Want to Read:
Memories of Tomorrow (Nameless #6)

Memories of Tomorrow

(Nameless #6)

What strange science made Nameless who he is? What catastrophes have been erased from his memories? In the stunning conclusion of this series, the dark past comes flooding back, and Nameless must decide how much he really wants to know.

In Indiana, a murderous psycho has kidnapped his own six-year-old stepson, Jamie, and secreted him away in a subterranean cave. Its become

Published November 12th 2019 by Amazon Original Stories

To ask other readers questions about Memories of Tomorrow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Memories of Tomorrow

Start your review of Memories of Tomorrow (Nameless #6)
Montzalee Wittmann
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Memories of Tomorrow
Nameless, Book 6
By: Dean Koontz
Narrated by: Edoardo Ballerini
Oh my, we finally find out about Nameless! It's so emotional! Great job!!!
Char
Dec 13, 2019 rated it liked it
The last volume of the Nameless series was ultimately disappointing to me.

We discovered a little bit more about Nameless but it was too little too late.

I'm counting this book in the series towards my goal, since it was actually about 6 hours listening time between parts 1 and this, part 6.

Sheila Beaumont
This is a satisfying conclusion to the series, but I want to know more. Will there be more "Nameless" stories? I hope so.
Lisa
Jan 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
The conclusion to a series of short stories featuring 'nameless', a man with vigilante and predatory urges who is trying to save the vulnerable people in life who have no hope of justice in the traditional sense.
Really enjoyed this series and the ending was great.
Highly recommend reading all. They are free on kindle unlimited if you have that service.
Obsidian
Nov 13, 2019 rated it did not like it
I got nothing much to say besides what a letdown this was. I think that Koontz could have done a better job with this collection if he slowly revealed things about Nameless or showed prior flashes or even explained how he was clairvoyant and had the ability to just say what time he wanted to wake up and woke up. Instead the final reveal was a letdown because you could guess at a good 75 percent of what was coming.

"Memories of Tomorrow" has Nameless once again involved with hunting a man who has
Jackie
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous

I have read the entire series.
The books are all fabulous.
Riveting doesnt cut it.
I would recommend to anyone.
Dante
Nov 29, 2019 added it
Shelves: thriller
"And where was I?".
Lisazj1
4.5 stars. This was a great end to the series. We do get to find out Nameless's past, and it was as heartbreaking as I expected. I don't blame him for the choice he made. Great series of tales by a master storyteller. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

I skimmed a lot of reviews saying they hope there's more from Nameless. I wouldn't mind it but I think it would be hard to keep the episodes fresh and different now that we know his past and the truth of his present. That said, if Dean Koontz writes it, I'll
ChopinFC
Mar 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 Stars (Excellent)

Memories of Tomorrow is the stellar conclusion to the highly addictive series by Dean Koontz- about a highly skilled 'killer' dubbed 'Nameless'. Nameless has retrograde amnesia and does not recall anything beyond 2 years prior. 'Nameless' is a highly skilled assassin, and he acts in 'vengeance' taking odd jobs from his handler, only in the name of 'revenge'. Each tale in these short, but fast paced novellas surround a different scenario where 'nameless' is involved to right a
Dee Cherry
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This last part of the Nameless short series was satisfying as pertinent information was given concerning the main character. His final rescue was a success and another villain was put to rest. I can say I enjoyed this short series and I'm looking forward to reading the full novel next year
Shalini
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Whoa!! A banger of an end. I loved the reveals and truths behind Nameless's life as a vagilante helping people who had been let down by the law.
The book was short but damn impact ful.
This entire series was one rocking ride.
Armand Rosamilia
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The sixth and final installment of this mini-series of stories and it was another great one. I really hope to see more from Nameless in the future, as I think Dean Koontz has only scratched the surface with the character. Loved every word of it!
Stefanie
Jan 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Memories of Tomorrow, the final book in the Nameless short story series by Dean Koontz was the perfect ending!

Nameless is tracking down a crazed man who killed his wife and her parents thinking they were out to get him and send him to an insane asylum. He kidnaps his step-son and takes the young boy into hiding with him.

While Nameless is tracking this man and trying to save the boy, his clairvoyant visions keep appearing and he knows something else is on the horizon. Some other danger that he
NILTON TEIXEIRA
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was ok
A big disappointment.
I refuse to believe that Dean Koontz wrote this episode.
The writing was so clunky and confusing, just like the first instalment.
The 4 novellas between the first and last were so different (and way better).
And I was expecting a terrific ending.
The author did not deliver.
Empress Reece (Hooked on Books)
Like the vigilante theme of this series but can't stand when authors repeat the exact same character and story introduction in every book. The stories are short enough as is without wasting more space on repetitive filler.
Roz
Feb 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Henry
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great conclusion

This is the sixth and concluding book in the Nameless series. It is a very satisfying ending. The question is whether it is really the end? Hopefully not.
Mark Noble
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Memories of Tomorrow, the sixth and final story in Dean Koontzs Nameless series, was the shortest and most straightforward mission as Koontz dedicated half the story to finally revealing the back story of the life of Nameless. In the final series, Nameless is sent to Indiana to track down a psychopath named Chilton Cutter who has murdered his wife, kidnapped his step son Jamie and is now hiding in a remote cave. Nameless is directed, as always, by the Ace of Diamonds, whose endless resources ...more
Suzanne Nelson
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Suspenseful, Slower Cadence Than Usual

I've never read a Dean Koontz novel I didn't like, and, already, this one proves just as promising. So far, it doesn't seem to be progressing at the same breakneck speed as many of his other novels, but the seemingly slower pace takes nothing away from the attention grabbing plot. It's definitely another can't-put-it-down story from this true master of suspense. I'm headed immediately to the next installment!

I will say, however, I'm not all that impressed
David Dalton
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
At last, we get a glimpse into Nameless. More than a glimpse. How will this affect future Nameless stories? I think it will have to, as now we know where the motivation and the $$$ for this whole operation comes from.

As for the villain of the book, this portion was over fairly quick, and the rest of the story led to Nameless's origin. I am all set for a full length Nameless novel now. Let's come up with a villain that can rival Hans Gruber. Someone smart and with unlimited resources. Someone to
Tracy
Throughout this whole series, with us knowing little to nothing about Nameless' past, I had no idea how Koontz was going to wrap it up. And I have to admit, this ending was good for me. I enjoyed this mini series and it's fun to read with a friend so you can discuss each book after you finish it. I'd recommend it to anyone that likes a good story where the bad guys definitely get whats coming to them!
Joan
THIS is why I persist with KU. Just occasionally a glittering gem of a book appears amid the piles of utter dross that make up a whole slew of KU books. Yes, there are some decent ones but its rare to find a book that deserves to be re-read. (And to be honest, Amazon is doing itself no good at all by allowing some publications to remain on their 'shelves')

But this is a stonkingly good series.

I started reading this series and was hooked from the start. Brilliant writing, a quiet unassuming
Sara
Jan 09, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: thriller, fluff
I waited until I read all 6 novellas to write this review.

The short stories were ok. Very Dean Koontz- good guy always wins, dogs, expected ending. etc. Fluff, bland. I like to use DK novels as a taste break or fluff in between better, meatier books.

Its sad, because when I was in high school he was a decent writer, and then for the last 15 years or so hes been on repeat.

Back to the series- it was interesting enough for me to keep reading and not to DNF, but I choose these because I wanted
Karsyn
Jan 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good one. Quick resolution to the mission so we learned more about Nameless and his memories. Glad we finally got the answers, even if he won't remember. Good enjoyable series for quick reads. Would read more, though this seems like the end. Wouldn't mind novel length with more complex missions.
Maria
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome series! Only wish there was more!
FanFiAddict
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another 3.5+er
Claire Y
Nov 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
The last book in the Nameless series. A great finish to the series.
Di
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this series. We finally we get some background on Nameless, but I feel like there's so much more that could be told with that. I feel a sense of closure for sure, but I would love to have more about the organization and how everyone came to work for the organization. Should the author decide to release more books in this series in the future, I'll definitely be reading them.

I listened to all of the books in this series on audio and really enjoyed the narration. Will definitely
Richard
Jan 27, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: prime-reading
Well that is the sixth and final instalment in the initial set of six short stories in the nameless series by Dean Koontz.
I heartily encourage this kind of reading as it can be completed in small portions, with a sense of beginning and end and it opens up new authors and styles to you.
Half the book is devoted to yet another mission where Ace of Diamonds who manage and oversee nameless as he brings a resolution to cases the Police cannot solve.
Using modern technology and limitless financial
Chris Snider
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy Crap! Best of the 6 by far! After the twist ending to the series I don't see any way there could NOT be more stories or a book starring Nameless.

• Play Dirty
  • Once Night Falls
  • All That Escapes (Lone Survivor #3)
  • The Debriefing
  • HOSTAGE TO FORTUNE (CLAIRE ROLLINS #8)
  • Loam (Disorder collection)
  • Alexander X (Battle For Forever Book 1)
  • Blood-Red Mist: A Jena Halpern Thriller (The Jena Halpern Mysteries Book 2)
  • A Minute to Midnight (Atlee Pine, #2)
  • Ghoster
  • Dirty Letters
  • Zenith Man
  • Something Came Through
  • Twisted Twenty-Six (Stephanie Plum, #26)
  • The Lion's Den
  • The Elephant Tree
  • Cold Storage
  • A Book of Bones (Charlie Parker, #17)

Dean, the author of many #1 New York Times

Nameless (6 books)
  • In the Heart of the Fire (Nameless #1)
  • Photographing the Dead (Nameless #2)
  • The Praying Mantis Bride (Nameless #3)
  • Red Rain (Nameless #4)
  • The Mercy of Snakes (Nameless #5)