Start by marking “Wingspan (Wingbound #3)” as Want to Read:
Wingspan (Wingbound #3)

Wingspan (Wingbound #3)

The longer they’re missing, the higher chance they’re all dead.

Ledger’s father and many Balfourian men have been taken prisoner by a bloodthirsty tribe of savages. If they are to be rescued, Ledger is going to need an army. But there are precious few left as he struggles to step into the leadership role that’s been thrust upon him.

Tolliver is ready to answer the call to re
Published September 24th 2020 by TrimVentures

To ask other readers questions about Wingspan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wingspan

Start your review of Wingspan (Wingbound #3)
Barbara
Jan 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
An ebook provided by the author in an exchange for an honest review.

I've been reviewing these books since the first came out and I've been loving them from start. So, I'm not surprised that I loved this book as well. It took me ages to read it because college put me in such a huge slump, but it didn't in any way affect how I liked the book.

Like the two before, this one was a whole journey as well, which is one of the reasons I love them so much. In reality, I'm on my couch but while reading this
Sep 26, 2020 rated it really liked it

*Thanks to Heather Trim for sending me an advanced copy of this book!*

My absolute favorite thing about this series is is Ellery, the floating island. There are just so many interesting things about it, including how other groups of people in this world react to it.

One thing that surprised me is the span (pun not intended) of time this book took place over! I mostly enjoyed seeing what happened in such a long amount of time, but I did also feel like this caused the book overall to feel sligh

Anne ter Horst
Aug 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Well, that was amazing! I have enjoyed every bit of the third and last installment of this series. Wingspan is truly a worthy ending to the trilogy and I loved every second of it.
Wingspan is surprising, emotional and full of moments you just get sucked into it while reading. We get to see how it fares for Kava and Tolliver, for Ledger and Hollis, for Alouette. And you see the struggles and insecurites they live with and there's always someone you can identify with during the story.
I mean, you a
Grace Reidy
Jan 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Robin Willson
Aug 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have just loved loved loved this series! I get totally involved and "feel" each of the characters. This is a make-believe land, but there are some similarities to our world. The idea that a huge rock is floating in the sky like a cloud and has people living on it is amazing. Not to mention that they have wings. And dragons. Yeah! dragons! They have some needs and conflicts with the people on the ground whose reasons have gotten buried and forgotten over the years, and evolved into a whole new ...more
Shannon
Sep 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The final book in the series was worth the wait. I will miss these characters.
Rebecca Marsh
Sep 30, 2020
Valerie Gamel
Oct 13, 2020

• Sex and Vanity
  • How the King of Elfhame Learned to Hate Stories (The Folk of the Air, #3.5)
  • A Long Walk to Water: Based on a True Story
  • The Girl with Seven Names: A North Korean Defector’s Story
  • Where Winter Finds You (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #17.5)
  • Invisible Women: Data Bias in a World Designed for Men
  • Forest of Souls (Shamanborn, #1)
  • Something Worth Doing
  • A Song of Wraiths and Ruin (A Song of Wraiths and Ruin, #1)
  • Storing Up Trouble (American Heiresses, #3)
  • Saratoga Letters (In Pursuit of Liberty and Love, #1)
  • The Major's Daughter (Fort Reno, #3)
  • The Runaway Bride (The Bride Ships, #2)
  • The Blacksmith Brides: 4 Love Stories Forged by Hard Work
  • A Lady's Maid
  • Truth or Beard (Winston Brothers, #1)
  • The Fork, the Witch, and the Worm: Eragon (Tales from Alagaësia #1; The Inheritance Cycle World)
  • The Black Flamingo
Heather Trim, an award-winning author, the executive director of Bear Creek Ranch, and a professional daydreamer, inspires with her unique perspective of spirituality and the world. She lives in Georgia with her husband, Kevin, and five lively children.

Heather enjoys bullet journaling, graphic designing, and reading too many young adult novels.

She can be found on Facebook, Instagram, and her web