Start by marking “Traceless (Stateless, #2)” as Want to Read:
Traceless (Stateless, #2)

Traceless

(Stateless #2)

It's not against any formal rule for us to sleep together.
It is, however, strictly forbidden to have feelings for each other.
I can't do one without the other at this point.
Which means I am doomed.
When you don’t know who you can trust, reality distorts. It twists and oozes, disintegrating and reformulating to meet whatever needs its masters demand.
Just like me.
Just like Kin
Published November 19th 2019 by Prosaic Press

To ask other readers questions about Traceless, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Traceless

Start your review of Traceless (Stateless, #2)
☘Misericordia☘ ~ The Serendipity Aegis ~  ⚡ϟ⚡ϟ⚡⛈ ✺❂❤❣
Ok, this is unwieldy:
Q:
One of Svetnu's eyebrows threatens to rise, but doesn't. (c) I'd like to see that.

Q:
Twilight in the nursery is my favorite time of day, the gloaming a time of in-between, when anything can happen.
...
It's the light.
Sunsets have their own logic. The cosmos follows rules, but the timing of the last sliver of heathered lilac light is always a mystery. It feels almost magical. We predict sunsets at clock times we identify with scientific precision, but that may not be at all ho
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
description
description  Meli Raine is honestly one of my favorite author's. Her books are always SO damn entertaining. Well written. Full of twists and turns. Mystery. Intrigue. Betrayal. Secrets. And this trilogy is shaping up to be another outstanding read. I can't wait to get my hands on the final book in December. 👍👍

description

description BLOG | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | BOOKBUB

Elle Kennedy

Love is one of them.

Our training taught me to be a sociopath. A machine. A pawn. Nothing more than a tool for a larger goal, without attachments or feelings.

Willow Winters

Penny Reid
Nov 19, 2019 marked it as to-read

Meghan March

Trish Mint
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My Lord! Pass me my blood pressure pills.........because Traceless was hard to read!! Hard because I was racing through chapters. I just simply couldn't take it. I NEEDED to page turn faster that I could literally read!! Meli Raine has written chaos!! Pure and utter crazy! And I love it!!!

I still can't believe the words I've just read! What a story...twists...turns..lies...deceit. I'm floored. Her writing blows me away with each new book. The feels. I get lost in her words.

Kina is so strong, sh
Sawyer Bennett

Ilsa Madden-Mills

Meghan Quinn

L.J. Shen

Rachel Dyken

Laurie Popovac
Jun 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed the continued saga from the first book. I can totally see this series being developed into a movie. Now on to the final book in this trilogy...
Paula  Phillips
Dec 01, 2019 rated it liked it

I have to admit I am a little disappointed in this series as I am finding myself not connecting to it which saddens me as I have loved the previous three series before this book starting with A Harmless Little Series. It could be because the characters were trained to be emotionless soldiers and be assassins but this book's characters feel stilted and hard to connect with as they feel like Zombies every time they try to have a conversation and all their encounters are plain awkward. At least Rom
Louise Bay

Pamela
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Traceless is the second book in Meli Raine's new Stateless series. You will need to read Stateless before this book to have a clear understanding of what is happening...with that said...WOW...OhMyGod was this book exciting! This book starts where Stateless ended with Kina realizing what happened, her sister Glen, a body and lots of blood!!! This is a page turner I could not stop reading it to find out what happened next...Will Kina and Callum continue to fight the feelings they have for each oth ...more
Jessica Hawkins

Sara ✨ Next Book Review Blog ✨
***** AUDIOBOOK REVIEW *****

What! I thought it couldn't get more action, more sinister than it was in Stateless. I should have known better! What I really loved about Traceless is that we're starting to untangle the mess that Stateless made of my mind!! Plus the energy and anticipation level is building and it's nearing the climactic cessation...you can just FEEL the build! Prepare for a chaotic, racing heart because this book is a HUGE BUILD-UP!!! I sure hope you have the final book waiting...
Meli Raine
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)

Cee Cee Houston
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Traceless is the second part of the new ‘Stateless’ trilogy by Meli Raine. It begins right where Stateless ended. Kina and Callum continue to be fabulous lead characters, and with the help of the supporting cast leads us through the twists and turns of this mind-blowing tale. Kina is still a tough, determined heroine and has proven her worth, and Callum is just about the best guy in her world.
But the secrets, the suspense and mystery keep on coming. It’s a thought-provoking tale that has you sec
Ruthshel Gullett
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well if you thought book 1 was exciting, wait until you read book 2. Traceless continues where Stateless ended with Kina coming out of an elevation trying to figure out what just happened. There is a dead body, blood, and her sister Glen.

This is just the beginning of trying to figure out who is the good side and who is the bad side. Let's just say there are some real hum dingers of secrets that will be revealed for Kina and Callum which makes them wonder who to really trust.

There are a lot of h
Ga Books LoverX
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series just gets better and better! We knew that it would be a romantic suspense because the other series were, but you have no clue just how psychological it is going to get. Kina and Callum are starting to see discrepancies with their life and Stateless, things are not exactly how they were described, but will they be able to survive and not be killed?

Y'all!!! Just wow, what a powerful book that packs a HUGE punch. I am freaking in love with Meli Raine and these characters and story. I am
Kari Hansen
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kina has so many questions with no answers and her confusion is further increased by her lack of clarity about what had just happened. The one thing she does know if that she trusts Callum but when it comes to anyone else on the compound she has concerns which only makes the ordeal that much more difficult.

Kina and Callum knew the consequences of developing feelings for each other, but some things are worth the risk. The suspense, secrets and twists continue to escalate and leave you wondering w
Tere Henriquez
Nov 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
The truth finally comes out!!! My goodness, Traceless, has left me gasping at every chapter. I love how the stories between Kena and Callum, and all of the other characters have grown and flourished. Timing and details have been carefully slipped in giving you a view that was unexpected. The ending was unbelievable. Chomping at the bit for the next book. ...more
Naida
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
What if what Kina and Callum knew since they could remember was all a cover?? What if theres more to life than what they were told?? Traceless is a psychological thriller that keeps you on your toes..keeps you guessing and wondering the "what's next" in the chapter! Page turner, heart palpitations, edge of your seat, can't and wont book this book down..
Lynsey Johnson
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Traceless brings even more intrigue! Kina and Callum are digging deeper into their identities and the Stateless organization. I am waiting on pins and needles for the third book. Where will Kina and Callum end up? Deeper into Stateless or with Fosters group??
Claire Annovazzi
Jun 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
(audiobook) What a thrilling continuation! The plot thickens–as well as other things, because Kina and Callum’s relationship deepens in this book.

It can be a bit confusing, because there are conspiracies inside the conspiracy… You never really know who’s with whom, and who you can trust. There’s also a lot of action and tension. You can’t be bored while reading this second installment.

As for the romance part of the story, if Kina and Callum are still restrained by years of training, their encoun
Alfred J. Coscia
May 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A Series and Second Book That Rivet Readers

No Spoilers from my reviews:

The Stateless series Is one of the best treasures I have ever found on free books. I am so glad to have read Stateless, and more than happy to pay a mere 8 dollars to finish the series. Meli Raine is an astonishingly good author who knows how to create amazing circumstances, plot with aplomb, build characters that are spot on and realistic, and she just keeps the reader so engaged, I can't believe I have never read her before
Amy
Mar 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audiobook
Book 2 in the Stateless series, the story deepens as secrets unfold and new information is uncovered to unravel a deceit larger than Callum and Kina can fathom. As they continue to dissect the lies and discover the facts, their feelings for each other break through their conditioning and strengthen their determination for survival and truth at all costs. Kina may have seemed weak in the beginning, but she’s become something fierce as the suspense and action escalates throughout, and I can only i ...more
Melanie
The story is getting better and better. I took a little break after I listened to the first book but I was able to jump right into this one with no problems! Kina and Callum knew there were plenty of secrets about Stateless in the first book and they were just starting to uncover some, but this book proves that everything goes way deeper than they thought. Kina really stands out in Traceless, Callum is still here for most of it but he has his own mission outside of the compound so this was reall ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Random Acts of New Year (Random #10)
  • Feisty (Do-Over, #3)
  • Hasty (Do-Over, #4)
  • Random Acts of Baby (Random, #11)
  • Gimme Some Sugar (Sex and Sweet Tea, #5)
  • Master Baker
  • The Deception (Filthy Rich Americans, #3)
  • The Bishop: A Tanglewood Novella
  • Bennett (Leaves of a Maple, #3)
  • Cruel King (Royal Elite, #0)
  • Spark (MacKenny Brothers #1)
  • One Last Risk (Oak Grove, #1)
  • Demise of a Self-Centered Playboy (The Baileys #5)
  • All I Ask (Paradise Beach #2)
  • A Different Kind of Love Volume 1: Everything She Ever Wanted / Breaking the Rules / Every Breath
  • The Little Bookshop on the Seine (The Little Paris Collection, #1; The Bookshop, #2)
  • Rule Play
  • Five Day Fiancé (Brewer Brothers #3)
USA Today bestselling author Meli Raine rode her first motorcycle when she was five years old, but she played in the ocean long before that. She lives in New England with her family.

Join her New Releases and Sales newsletter at: http://eepurl.com/beV0gf

Website: http://meliraine.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/meliraine/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/meliraineauthor

Stateless (3 books)
  • Stateless (Stateless, #1)
  • Fateless  (Stateless #3)