Start by marking “Reckless Romeo (Cocky Hero Club)” as Want to Read:
Reckless Romeo (Cocky Hero Club)

Reckless Romeo

(Cocky Hero Club)

She'd always been off-limits... And I'd never wanted her more.

Gorgeous, loyal, poised, and all grown up.

Riya Guliani had been a thorn in my side since we were kids, it seemed not much had changed.

Except for the fact, she was known in influential circles as "the fixer," and she was back in NYC to clean up a mess.

Mine.

Who cared that I was a little reckless?

I hadn't
Published June 6th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Reckless Romeo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reckless Romeo

Start your review of Reckless Romeo (Cocky Hero Club)
Rochelle
Jun 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Another great hit in the Cocky Hero Club world. A friend to lovers that turned to enemies to lovers romance and two of my favorite tropes in one story. Loved this read. Great characters and a great storyline. Riya and Leo had great chemistry between them. Steamy read that will have your fanning yourself one minute and then laughing the next minute at the banter between the characters. Loved this story and I can’t wait to read more book in the Cocky Hero Club world and this author. Great read.

I
Alaina
Loving this series so far!

Reckless Romeo introduces you to Leo and Riya. These two are immigrants and family is everything to them. Their fathers became the best of friends, created a business, and provided for their families. Of course Leo and Riya grew up sort of friends when they were younger. Heck, they even hinted at having crushes for one another. Yet, they still had a fallen out - which is a pretty typical and realistic thing to happen to two people.

Low and behold, Leo has gotten himself
Sierra Clothier
May 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm not sure what Sienna Snow's ethnicity is, but I adore how she makes her characters' background so important, and family is everything. In Reckless Romeo, Leo's family is from Belarus, and Riya's family is from India. The two immigrant fathers bonded, created a business together, and even built a compound for both families. It was really terrific how Snow wrote these two families, who fought and made up but ultimately cared deeply for each other.

Leo and Riya have fallen out over the years, b
Crystal
May 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is one of the top Cocky Hero Club books I have read!

I am such a fan of Sienna’s work and it was so fun seeing Graham and Soraya again. Leo and Riya have this amazing chemistry from being family friends from birth, who even went through a stage of enemies. I loved watching their relationship develop throughout the book.

Of course, with any of Sienna Snow’s heroines.... you will see Riya is a strong successful “fixer” who you can’t help but root for.

I couldn’t help but fall for the Reckless
Belinda
May 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is a wonderful read. Sienna was a new author to me, so I wasn’t sure what to expect but damn this book was good. I loved the chemistry between cocky Leo and strong and independent Riya, then add in the rest of the family and their dynamics and I couldn’t put it down. I will definitely be reading more of Sienna’s books. I received this book as an arc for my honest opinion.
Victoria Weston
Jun 05, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5
This is the first book that I have read by this author and I didn't know what to expect. This book is a fun and sexy read that is a great cocky hero book. This is a friends to enemies and back again and about how to souls can reconnect even after all these years.

Two families are brought together to do business and after living next door to each other they all become firm friends.
Riya and Leo were once childhood friends and they grew up together until she left town and now they are friends tur
Paula  Phillips
Jun 29, 2020 rated it liked it

Leopold aka Leo once against has gotten in trouble with the tabloids as they have labeled him as a playboy and their favorite a "reckless Romeo" who loves to charm the pants off a range of females. His latest escapade through turned out to be with the wife of one of their potential clients and now his family business has a few of their more conservative clients wanting to pull out which would cause the business to lose millions of contracts. His father has constantly threatened to have him repla
niteskycs
Jun 14, 2020 rated it it was ok
2.5 stars, honestly this book was not bad it was a typical na romance with arrogant billionaire and sassy love interest. what made this unique though was the addition of immigrant families (belarus for H and indian for h) and the bond between the two families which was great.

it could have been a 3.5 star read if we got more insight into leo and riya's childhood growing up and their relationship with their fathers growing up.
Siobhan
Jun 12, 2020 rated it it was ok
Reckless Romeo is a book that had me debating my final rating. Although I was hooked on this one and devoured it in no time, it wasn’t as deep as I would have liked. Things happened a bit too quickly for me, and I wanted more instead of the way everything seemed to happen instantly.

It was a fun read, one that was simple and easy to power through. It left me curious about the side characters, and I’m curious to see how the stories play out for the characters introduced throughout. I just hope the
Karin
Jun 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Leo and Riya have grown up together and always had lingering feelings that they shoved aside because they knew it wouldn’t be a good idea but now as adults he needs her help but there’s no more acting like there connection doesn’t exist. Super cute story
Madeleine
Jun 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Magnificent read with wonderful characters and amazing back and forth banter that week keep you glued to the pages.
Donna
May 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
As with any Sienna Snow story it is 5 Stars. She is always a 1-Click author.
I loved how Leo and Riya went through so many different stages during the lives together, friends to enemies to lovers. It was fun seeing ‘the fixer’ fix his Romeo reputation. They were both strong characters. Sienna has to be known for her steamy sex scenes because let me tell you that she delivers plenty of that in this story. I always love her writing! Pick up this book because you will love it!
Tilya Eloff
May 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was my first book by Sienna Snow and I loved it. Leo and Riya were raised together their whole lives, bestfriends and even though they viewed everyone else as family they never could see one another in the same light. Always hiding their feelings for each other until they cracked. It was such a sweet and sexy book. I loved every minute of it and highly recommend it.
Elizabeth
May 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a fun read, a friends to lovers, hate to love romance that almost goes off the rails because no good comes from eavesdropping. The sex is scorching hot and Mira and Neil are fun characters that add laughter to the mix as does Aunt Sandy and the sagesse of Soraya. The epilogue is lovely and this is certainly a feel good book if you need a pick me up.
Teresa Lara
May 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Definitely want more of Ri and Leo anad their family
Intense emotional broken heart stopping love story
Gripping
All the feels
Ready for more
Jessica Alcazar
MAN, this story was damn near perfect for me! It hit all kinds of right spots for me LOL I haven’t read a whole lot by this author before, actually, I think maybe just one other story and that was recently for another series. THAT story hit the spot just like this one!

There is one, not mayor but also not minor, point about the story that was lacking. In my opinion, if one of the tools or layers of a story is a couple’s past, especially one so deep rooted as Riya and Leo’s going back to their chi
LORRIE
May 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sweet, sexy, funny
Jillian_J
May 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sienna is phenomenal at delivering strong, beautiful, female characters and I truly love that!

Leo and Riya are childhood friends turned enemies. Leo is a playboy through and through, but one huge mistake brings Riya back home to her family to fix it.

Tame the Romeo and move on is her objective. But their is so much attraction and chemistry that isn’t the easiest job to do.

One thing leads to another and Riya is charmed by Leo, but can she keep him? Or is he up to his old antics of love them and
Cay Scheumack
May 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Riya and Leo grew up together. Their parents immigrated to New York, became friends, business partners, living next door to each other and raising their families together. Leo the oldest Vaughan child, played his way through college and earned his name "Restless Romeo". Riya, the oldest of the Guliana's, became known as the "fixer", after her father died. Papa Damir hired her to fix Leo's reputation. This is their story. You really don't want to miss one word. Family, secrets, and emotions run r ...more
Reading with 2 book lovers
May 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
These characters stuck with me right from the start. I enjoyed this story
Debbie Clark
May 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sienna I love your kick ass strong female characters, and the hot men aren’t bad either. I wish there was more to Reckless Romeo. I needed more of their story. Either more of a back story of how these two childhood friends grew to hate each other or more of how these two worked to go from hatred to lust and love. It’s a good story but I feel I needed more to it. I love the characters and the secondary characters. You do write some steamy scenes. I do recommend Reckless Romeo.
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jun 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
description

I enjoyed this addition to the Cocky Hero Club. This is not my first book by this author, but this had a different feel from what I have read from her before. This was a lighter, made me laugh out loud (everyone needs a Sandy in their life), and had a great sense of family.

Leo needs a fixer because of the trouble he finds himself in and while his heart is in the right place, the media is not so kind. When he is coined the Reckless Romeo, Riya has her work cut out for her. Leo and Riya's lives a
World Of Books 65
Jun 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
'Reckless Romeo' is a great addition to the Cocky Hero Club I really enjoyed this mix of friends/enemies love story. The background of two families coming from different countries over 30 years ago meeting at the docks and being firm friends ever since was a nice touch to this book. Even as their businesses grew and the Vaughn's and the Guliani became wealthy they still stayed true to the traditions of the countries they were from!

"No, boy, you have asshole tendencies, but you aren't a
Becky Burrier
Jun 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Leo and Riya have grown up together and at one point might have even be friends. Now as grownups Friends is the last thing you would call them. Leo is the stereo typical wealthy playboy. A big mistake flashed on the front page of the gossip rags has everything in his life in chaos. Riya is asked to come home and save Leo and “fix” his imagine. They have grown up together, lusted after one another and now it is going to take all of Riya skills to save Leo's reputation. Riya need to conquer the Ro ...more
Amber
Jun 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A great start to the cocky hero club!

But then again what do you expect for the magnificent Sienna Snow.
Reckless Romeo is about Leo Vaughn when he lands himself in hot water by leaving a bar with an A-lister and a married one at that, that just so happens to be married to one of Vaughn’s business associates that holds a lot of different accounts. Papa Dimer has to call in the big gung to clean up the mess aka Riya “the fixer” five foot two of take no for an answer kinda gal.

Riya flew in from h
April Symes
Jun 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Reckless Romeo by Sienna Snow is part of the Cocky Hero Club series but each book in the series can be read as a standalone. This is Riya and Leo's story. What an excellent childhood friends/enemies-to-lovers read. Riya and Leo were once childhood friends but due to a misunderstanding, Riya left and their friendship fractured. Now Riya has this great job where she is known as a " the fixer". Her PR firm is known worldwide. She handles Hollywood clients and clients who can't behave and need her s ...more
Ele Scofield
This was my first foray into the writing of Sienna Snow and I was not disappointed in the least. It was a fun, sexy and at times emotional read that I would certainly recommend for a lazy Sunday.

I loved the blend of different ethnicities and the way the main characters' background was set up, with both set of parents being immigrants and trying to better their lives and the lives of their families. I LOVED how both families have blended their lives together and build an empire but more important
Linda Dunn
Jun 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Taming of the Rogue...

Leo and Riya are a feisty couple together in the boardroom and especially in the bedroom. Leo has the reputation of being a hot headed devil-may-care kind of man and Riya comes to his rescue to clean up his act. That's her job, she is a fixer of reputations for celebrities and men and women who don't "behave" themselves. Trouble is Leo and Riya have a very long history. They have known each other since they were kids and their families are heavily connected to each other. N
Gwen Shafer
Jun 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Leo has a huge issue. He keeps getting into trouble and appearing in the newspapers. His father wants him to take over the company but he cant if he cant stay out of trouble. In comes Riya to fix the issues and make him look better. But will Riya be able to do that without falling for him? These two have history. They spent their teenage years together.
Leo is stubborn and doesn't want to listen to what Riya has to say. Riya is stubborn and doesn't want to fall for him. Mix these two together an
Kylee
Jun 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Reckless Romeo takes us into the world of The Stuck Up Suit and this one will have you captivated by the chemistry and passion that is Leo and Riya. A story that is full of witty banter, family values and overflowing with emotions. This is a love story between two people that had always been written in the stars, they just needed to wait for the perfect clear night to see what had always been there. The Reckless Romeo will have you on the sidelines cheering him on in the hope that he will finall ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Tell Me You're Mine
  • The What If Guy (The Guys Who Got Away, #2)
  • Make Me Hate You
  • Somethin' About That Boy
  • The Curve Ball (Indianapolis Lightning, #2)
  • British Black Sheep
  • Restrictions (The Sterlings, #2)
  • Reckless Kiss
  • The Perfect Pitch (Indianapolis Lightning, #1)
  • Cocky Protector (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Restrained (The Sterlings, #3)
  • Boss in the Bedsheets (Adventures In Dating, #2)
  • Silver Mayor (The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge)
  • Arrogant Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago, #4)
  • The Proposal (SWANK, #1)
  • Teacher (Voyeur, #6)
  • Fraud (Antihero Inferno, #2)
  • Unpredictable (Brighton Academy #2)
Author Sienna Snow loves to serve up stories woven around confident and successful women who know what they want and how to get it, both in – and out – of the bedroom.

Her heroines are fresh, well-educated, and often find love through atypical circumstances. Her novels have ample enticing slices of steaming hot romance, infused with empowerment and indulgence.

Sienna loves the life of travel and adv

Cocky Hero Club (1 - 10 of 131 books)
  • Hotshot Deceiver (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Dirty Player (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Cocky Duke (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Bloodthirsty Bastard (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Powerful Bastard (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Slow Drip ( Cocky Hero Club)
  • Mister Stand-In (A Cocky Hero Club Novel)
  • Untitled (A Cocky Hero Club Novel)
  • Cocky Suit (A Cocky Hero Club Novel)
  • Cocky Contender (Cocky Hero Club)