Start by marking “Raven (Reckoning MC Seer #3)” as Want to Read:
Raven (Reckoning MC Seer #3)

Raven

(Reckoning MC Seer #3)

I wanted to be their woman but that came at a cost—one that I wasn’t sure I could pay. My control is what has kept me alive so far and giving it to them wasn’t my first choice, but I had to save Jag’s life. Spending one night between them was the only way to stop the horrifying vision I had of him laying on the side of the road. Giving Texas and Jag my body was something I ...more
Published March 30th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Raven, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Raven

Start your review of Raven (Reckoning MC Seer #3)
Mona williams
Mar 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
this was a really great book! she is a seer and to save a guys life she must sleep with them both. she wants them but her past keeps her away. read to find out what happens and why her past is a deal breaker.
Latifa Morrisette
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Raven, Texas and Jag's book was so good. What was supposed to be one night morphed into something more. The things Raven had to overcome to be able to find a HEA with Jag and Texas. I'm excited for Nena and Hawk's book.
Karen
Apr 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jag and Texas share women and the first time they saw Remi they knew that they wanted her, and not for just one night. After rescuing her and her sister they asked her to join them, but she turned them down.

Remi is a Seer and after being rescued by Jag and Texas she knew that she needed to stay away from them because they could destroy her walls if she hung around them too much. She wanted them as much as they wanted her, but she never spent the night with a man. She only did hook ups, that way
thehotmesslibrary
Mar 14, 2020 rated it liked it
Raven by BE Kelly is a different kind of book in the fact that it fits into both the Paranormal and Romantic suspense genre. The story focuses on Raven who is a seer who one night sees a vision of a man who is going to die if she doesn’t stop the course of event. That man is Jag, a man who raven knows as well as his best friend Texas. Both men belong to an MC and know Raven’s words are true. But even knowing that the only way that Jag is going to listen to Raven is if he can coerce her into his ...more
Lynn Stifle
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! Remi, a seer, has a vision of a man dying and she knows she must stop it. She knows this man, Jag, and his best friend, Texas, and seeks him out to change the course of events. They both know her and that what she says is true. Texas and Jag are both attracted to Remi and want her to be theirs and to prove that they won't hurt her. Remi has lost and been hurt before and is afraid of commitment. The three of them have an undeniable connection and intense chemistry. This story f ...more
Ronda Brimeyer
Mar 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
A very non traditional love story of people who all find what they need. When Remi has a vision being a seer she always tries to help. It my be from the past maybe something in the future. Remi needs to feel that it matters. So when a vision of Jag getting in trouble she will stop a nothing to save him. So Jag and Texas ask her for one night her one desire. One night will never be enough. This story is about their journey they each go thru to get there. Forgiving their past and letting go of the ...more
Ann L
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
I loved this story between Texas, Jag and Remi, she is scared of commitment because she had been hurt before, and not in the way you are thinking, she doesn't want to love anyone, can Tex and Jag wear down her defenses and show her that they are all in and don't want to hurt her, they do have a connection that they can all feel, but can they convince her, they also help when Remi and Nena have a vision about their young cousin being abducted.

Page turning read I couldn't put down.

I received a cop
KDL editing
Aug 14, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Appreciated

I enjoyed the storyline, even though I felt the characters could be explored more. However I truly loved the passage explaining the MMIW situation. Just the mention makes this author a heroine.
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
Wow! I couldn't put this down. Raven has to stop what her vision shows her and she thinks she can't have Jag and Texas for more than one night. It quickly turns explosive because I would not be able to let them go.
Nicole Collins
May 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Twice the love

Loving this series. Double the love double the drama and fun. I so love Ravens story. She has been through so much. I highly recommend this story to others
Kristi
Mar 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
I thoroughly enjoyed Raven’s story. A woman buried in blame afraid to believe in a future and happiness with the two men she feels a connection to. Remi’s a tortured soul haunted by the past until two dominate alphas crash into her life. This story was fast paced with heartbreaking moments, but it was also filled with with witty banter and conversations that will have you laughing out loud.
Marianne
Mar 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Two best friends will stop at nothing to make her theirs. Remi, is a seer who knows something bad will happen if she doesn't stop it. Jag and Tex will do anything to have her, even fight their green eyed monsters, just for a night. Remi, refuses to give in to any happiness for herself, because she feels she does not deserve it, but these men are willing to show her she deserves the world and them. A must read!!
Angie
added it
Diana
Kim
Apr 01, 2020

• Savage Heat (Royal Bastards MC: Huntsville, AL, #1)
  • Bash (Kings of Carnage MC, #2)
  • Chains Trust (Inferno's Clutch MC #1)
  • Blaze's Mark (Devil's Riot MC: Originals #3)
  • North (Kings of Carnage MC #4)
  • Rios (Perdition MC Shifter #2)
  • Daddy Wolf's Little Seer (Silver Wolf Shifters #1)
  • Die for Her (Steele Raiders MC)
  • Chaos (Kings of Carnage MC, #1)
  • Scotch: Unraveled (Brimstone Lords MC Book 4)
  • Liam (The Chaos Chasers MC #4)
  • RoadKill (Savage Hell MC, #1)
  • Betrayed by Beauty (Heaven's Guardians MC #4)
  • Reaper (Ruthless Kings MC, #1)
  • Inked in Lies (The Fallen Men, #5)
  • Primal Need (Primal Howlers MC, #2)
  • Ties That Bind (Ruthless Sinners MC, #1)
Paranormal MC Romance Writer
Supernatural, flirty, and a little bit dirty!

BE Kelly is a paranormal romance author who enjoys adding in her alter ego's love of MC! She loves all things witches, shifters and you'll maybe even find some vamps in her future! Check out other works by this author under the pen name K.L. Ramsey, for more MC, Menage, and even some contemporary romance.

Reckoning MC Seer (3 books)
  • Reaper (Reckoning MC Seer #1)
  • Tank (Reckoning MC Seer #2)

News & Interviews