Start by marking “The Blaze of the Dragon's Heart (Harem of Fire, #5)” as Want to Read:
The Blaze of the Dragon's Heart (Harem of Fire, #5)

The Blaze of the Dragon's Heart

(Harem of Fire #5)

Can’t a girl catch a break?

The evil mage the dragon world thought was long dead? Turns out…not so much. Vazha’s back with a vengeance, ready to destroy dragonkind and enslave the human population.

My boys and I may have rescued my best friend, but the devastating news Uncle Max has been captured means we can’t go home until Vazha is destroyed. And no one’s kidding themselve
Published October 10th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Blaze of the Dragon's Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Blaze of the Dragon's Heart

Start your review of The Blaze of the Dragon's Heart (Harem of Fire, #5)
Joselynnicholee
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was everything! Favor and her boys are total badasses and got the happy ending they deserved. This book ripped my heart out and pieced it back together. I’m really going to miss Favor, Danic, Ryen, Kellum, Ash and Hale. They will forever be ingrained in my memory and I will definitely read this series again in the future.
Rachel
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Note: I received this book from the author and I voluntarily give this review, it is my honest opinion.

This is it, The Blaze of the Dragon's Heart is the final book in the Harem of Fire series and Willa has done a really good job with her first series.

I knew the Blaze of the Dragon's Heart was the last book in the series (not including a novella coming soon) and while I devoured the previous books, pretty much finishing them as quickly as I am able, I wanted to savor this one, that being said I
Katyana
Sadly, while I did enjoy the series, I thought the finale was a little bit of a let-down. Favor had a bit of a personality shift, and she became this whining, shrill moron. Not all the time, but at a couple critical points. And she became really, really, really slow on the uptake.

There were also a couple wrap up things I really feel like we missed. (view spoiler)
Chelsey
Sep 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
The end

A sweet ending to a cute series. It wasn't anything earth shattering but it was enjoyable. I did feel like the series was massively dragged out. It probably could have all fit in 2/3 books but I enjoyed it regardless. I'll keep an eye out for more from this author in the future.
Andrea Gorrie
Jun 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved

I loved this series so much I read it more than once. Favor and her dragons had plenty of ups and downs but end up happily together. this series had plenty of heat, intrigue, excitement and love.
Lawanda Gail
Apr 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance

What a perfect ending. I totally enjoyed this series. It was full of magic and mystery. Oh and it was full of sexy dragons. I loved it.
Pam Morris
Jun 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: pn-romance
I really enjoyed this series

Very enjoyable read. I encourage anyone to give them a go. Happy reading about a girl and her hot guys!
Jamie  Leigh
Jun 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great read

I enjoyed this series so much. I loved this author's world that she created! Favor and her five gorgeous dragons' love saved the world! Lol
Jodi Kimball
Jun 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great series!!

I loved the series and this book was just as epic! Love, loss, hero’s, battles, it has it all. Happy reading!
Brenda
Oct 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely incredible!

This series is incredible. I flew thru the series and was very thankful that it was a completed series. Willa Hart you are a very, very talented author!
Tiffany
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Claire Skitt
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Truly amazing
Lexee Toste
Oct 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. This is the conclusion to the Harem of Fire series. It is the fifth book and picks up where the last one left off. Our group of characters are ready to go on the offensive and want to take out Vazha but there are 2 factions within the dragons. Ones that are ready to go to war now and ones that want to take a more cautious route and gather more information before attacking. Favor is stuck in the middle of it and has to guide both sides to come together and do what is b ...more
Missy Brown
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Blaze of the Dragon's Heart marks the fifth and final book in the series. And it did not disappoint. I knew going in that it was going to be awesome, because hello the previous ones were, I pretty much devoured this book in one setting. I just could not put my kindle down.

Favor, what can I say about her. She has grown so much from book one until now. She has found her place and she has found love with her men. She is starting to believe in herself, and its showing. Love this transformation.
Samantha
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well that was the perfect ending to a very emotional ride. We find out favors true destiny, and see the boys rally around her. Picking up where the last book left off we find favor and her guys still in Romania trying to figure out how to defeat Vazha as well as mourning their dead from the battle at the apartment blocks whilst they were trying to save Zoe. With everybody arguing and noting being sorted favor goes off to see ‘bunchia?’ To ask for her advise. I have to say I loved the round up of ...more
Pam Louis
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Poor Favor can not catch a break not since her family was killed. Seems the evil mage , all the Dragon's thought was dead and long since gone is not . Oh and he is not back for to either . Nope it's to destroy, enslave and lots of Mayhem! You know evil guy stuff. Sound like fun? Not so much. Just when Favor gets her BFF back she finds out her uncle is gone, the bad guys took him and she can't find a a trace of him anywhere. Her uncle and the Dragon leader are the same guy he is her uncle by marr ...more
Meagan
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great conclusion

I loved this series from the start, and Hart delivered an amazing conclusion to the series. Like each of the other installments, I devoured this one from start to finish. This one was full of the feels, chock full of steam, action, fighting, love, hurt, loss, hope, and victory. Despite bringing a tear to my eyes, I actually liked that there was some pain and heartbreak for the main characters, that everything & everyone didn’t magically come out unscathed despite the war they we
Hsu Lee
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!
This was a great book !
Favor is a badass in this book.
No doubt about it!
With her guys by her side, there is nothing that Favor can do.
I don't want to spoil anything, but there are a couple of surprised in this book.
I was not expecting those surprises, but they were awesome.
That is all I am going to say.
You will have to read the book to find out.
It has all the ingredients that you need for a great book!
This w
Cathy Pardue
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good series, enjoyed his final book.

I enjoyed this series and It's characters. Favor really grew a lot in this series and I liked the way the guys treated her. In this book they have multiple battles with the level mage. In the final battle a twist of fate helps them win, but not without significant loss to the good guys. People died I was shocked about. I love the powers that Favor has and how she helps her dragons. Some is pretty fantastic In this book as well. Great series, highly recommend.
Niki Trento
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love the overall storyline with these books. There was one inconsistency when the mc learns about mages. She was told about them in the first book then in the second book was confused and had no idea what they were. The character build up (especially if you read the prequel first) starts off great but it seemed a little sudden to go from point A to point C with very little B in between. I'm sure others have found slight issues with some of the story, but overall it was a great concept and wort ...more
Richelle Zirkle
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a wonderful conclusion to the epic journey of Favor and her men! It’s been a wild ride as they’ve battled seemingly insurmountable circumstances. Be prepared for more time behind closed doors with the entire gang as they look for solutions by connecting to Favor’s powers. Favor and her men are going to need a lot of luck on their side to fight the battle that lies ahead... Everything leads up to the epic showdown with the evil mage. Could you have thought anything less would happen?
Beverly
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Resolution!! Will the final battles be won or lost and at what cost?? Will Max be found safe? Answers to this and moreare all in this one. I liked that Favor continued to grow and was a strong character. This was a captivating series to follow with all it's twists and turns, and it kept me entranced until the end. If you're into RH, PNR, and hot alpha dragons that will do anything for their woman this is the book for you. Plus a hea ending. One click now.
Brenda Moser
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book to the series. This brings the final battle and conclusion to the story. The author once again brings strong and well developed characters and weaves an intriguing and action packed story with twists and turns and had me glued to the pages from beginning to end. I loved this book/series and would highly recommend reading.

Lory
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So sad that this is the conclusion to this series. I really enjoyed this book. I will say this much though it was a perfect ending for the emotional rollercoaster we were on. So many twist and turn and a shocking revelation that I didn't see coming. But I'm so glad that in the end everyone got the HEA they deserve. Overall a enjoyable and entertaining read. I voluntarily read and review this ARC no monetary compensation was received the opinions I have expressed are my own.
Rebecca Stigers
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great series! Party Favor fina!ly has a family. She got back her bestie and now they have to fight, her and the rest of the good guy's to put a end to not only the bad dragon's and a nasty mage. Can they do it...can she as a human he!p end his reign of terror? Or will they lose more dragon's ! Definitely recommend this but read them in order to understand the story.
Sydney Hopke
Oct 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
WOW, what an ending!! Though I'm sad this has come to the end (though maybe we'll get lucky and the author will write more) it was an ending well worth waiting for! There are surprises upon surprises, lots of emotion, humor, and love. Oh and lets not forget the showdown to end all showdowns! In the end it all comes down to love conquering all and it did.
Kim
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, Blaze of the Dragon kicks it! Flavor and her Dragons are awesome. I totally did not expect a number of things that happened. Zoey, Tamar and the rest are strong and wonderful characters that add to the battle and the family of Dragons. There is much action going on and the story dives headlong to the end. This is part of series that is best read in order and all at once if possible.
Booklover26
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great end

I just adored this series. Favor grew so much and has such fire. I love that she was reasonable when needed and didn’t purposely go looking for danger. She was a strong and loving female lead. Great ending to a wonderful series.
Linda Clarke
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic read

Thank you Willa for a truly amazing read, over two days I have read all five books in the series I just couldn't put it down 😍 my eyes 👀are hanging out of my head😁great story loveable characters look forward to reading more from Willa 5*+
Juanita E. Arp
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this book, it has a great storyline. There is lots of action, intrigue and the chemistry and interaction between the characters is great. I can't wait for more from this author. I received this book as a FREE ARC copy to read and I voluntarily leave this review.

• Emergence (Sever the Crown, #1)
  • Relentless (Sever the Crown #4)
  • Becoming (Mountain Magic, #1)
  • Ascension (Sever the Crown #5)
  • Dragon Taken (Draecus Clan, #1)
  • Obsession (Sever the Crown #3)
  • Defiance (Sever the Crown, #2)
  • Violet (Spell Library, #1)
  • Blood Moon (New Moon, #2)
  • Infuse (Infernal Council, #1)
  • Prison Princess (Paranormal Prison)
  • A Crown of Blood and Bone (The Shadow Walkers Saga, #1)
  • Broken Magic (Academy of the Elites, #2)
  • Fated Magic (Academy of the Elites, #3)
  • Untamed Magic (Academy of the Elites, #1)
  • Unbound Magic (Academy of the Elites #4)
  • Waking Darkness (Academy of the Underworld, #1)
  • Fever Fae (Dark Fae Kings #1)
Just like everyone else in the world (except politicians and the entire Kardashian family), Willa Hart hates talking about herself. Seriously, what's she supposed to say? That she's the most talented author in the world? That Liam Hemsworth, Zac Efron and Michael B. Jordan are knocking down her door for the honor of starring in the big-screen adaptation of her latest romance novel? That readers ge ...more

Harem of Fire (5 books)
  • The Spark of the Dragon's Heart (Harem of Fire, #1)
  • The Heat of the Dragon's Heart (Harem of Fire, #2)
  • The Flame of the Dragon's Heart (Harem of Fire, #3)
  • The Fire of the Dragon's Heart (Harem of Fire, #4)

News & Interviews