Start by marking “Hidden Knights (Knights of the Realm, #3)” as Want to Read:
Hidden Knights (Knights of the Realm, #3)

Hidden Knights

(Knights of the Realm #3)

With Prince Henrick dead, a foreign army in league with the king, and the palace taken, Reid must find a way to right the wrongs for the people of Marsden.

Reid never expected to find love, friendship, or her mother in the kingdom of Axian. She also never expected to become a leader for her people. With the king threatening to overthrow the dukes and take complete control o
Published March 10th 2020 by Reign Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Hidden Knights, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hidden Knights

Start your review of Hidden Knights (Knights of the Realm, #3)
exploraDora
Nov 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
***4 solid stars***

This whole Knights of the Realm series was a solid 4 star read. It surprised me from the beginning and I thoroughly enjoyed all three books. RTC.
NAT.orious reads ☾
3.5 STARS ★★★✬✩
This book is for you if… the series has gotten you this far. It’s not the powerful conclusion I’ve wanted but a decent one nonetheless.

Overall.
My expectations weren't fully met, that's for sure. I always want the peak of the last book in a series to be especially epic, especially if it's a fantasy series. Hidden Knights sadly didn't live up to that. It was a good book, but not more.

My favourite aspect of Hidden Knights definitely was the bonding of the duchesses in plac
Cindy ✩☽♔
Rating ~3.5

*Review to come*
Fazila
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Check out the full review on my blog : CLICK HERE

DISCLAIMER :
Thank you, Reign Publishing and Jennifer Anne Davis for providing me with an arc of this book in exchange for an honest review.

FBRC REVIEW :
I literally squealed when Reign Publishing contacted me and asked if I wanted the arc for Hidden Knights. I have wanted to read this final book for such a long time (though, it wasn't that long) to see what will happen and how the story will be concluded. I am very happy to say the book did not d
Dinda
Sep 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
going from the second book to the last was kinda downhill....downn downn hill

so first of all the last instalment of any series should be the one that answer all the question that's been put out through out the whole entire series. after finishing the last book, there was still questions for me that needed to be answered, and to make things more confusing there were more confusing plot that were added in this last book that adds to my long list of question.

the one thing that I found I didn't like
Dee/ bookworm
Apr 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sad to see the series end :(
Kristy Mills
What a a great conclusion to an awesome adventure.

There were so many twists and turns in this story. So many working parts. Looking back I can see how the author was setting the scene in the first book. I almost didn’t get the second book because I thought it was a fun story but I just don’t care for YA like I used to. I’m so glad I kept going with this series because every book was better than the last. Honestly I think the first book was the weakest of the three.

I fell in love with the charac
Shelby Hayes
Mar 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!

I'm sitting here with a smile on my face! Mrs Davis is AMAZING! This is definitely my second favorite series ever. Then, when I read Russek was involved it made me even happier she connected my all time favorite series to this one. It was only a small connection but now there is so many directions she can go with this. Do we connect them all together or leave them separate? So many options.
First I want to express my disappointment that Reid didn't end up with Ackley. I did like Dexter but th
Callie’s Court of Books
I absolutely loved this series! I can't wait to read more from this author because she is SO underrated! ...more
Amanda Deur
May 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Well, I was right about one thing. I am going to miss this series so much, I am so sad the adventure is over for now. I'm thrilled that the author announced a spinoff series with Ackley as the main character. However, I like Ackley but I much more prefer Dexter and Reid.

Plot:

Reid never expected to find love, friendship, or her mother in the k
Willow Anne
Feb 26, 2021 rated it really liked it
What a great series. I'm so glad that I found this hidden gem because I had so much fun reading all three of these books. My only regret is that I do wish I had buddy read these with someone, because I had so much commentary on like everything (especially in the second book lol), and I really wanted to share with someone who would understand. I put most of my commentary into the updates, but it would have been nice to have someone to chat with about it. Although, if I had done a buddy read then ...more
Jami Birney
Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Thank you Reign Publishing for giving me the opportunity to read an early copy of this amazing book! I am sad to see this series end but I am happy with how the final book played out. I love Reid and Dexter's story so much. I love Jennifer's writing style and the personalities of her characters. There was not one character I didn't like how they were portrayed throughout the book. The action and the suspense was great throughout the book. There were several times I thought something bad was goin ...more
Fareeha
Mary Ann
Oct 26, 2020 rated it liked it
#“I can’t believe you stepped in front of that blade for Dexter.”
“I didn’t do it for him.” Adamantly, he shook his head. “I did it for you, Reid.”
Her brows drew together in confusion. “What do you mean—for me?”
“I didn’t realize I loved you until you were kidnapped. By then, it was too late. You’d just married Dexter that day.” He sighed.#

Okay, so I i know this isn't really what the story is about. But oh Ackley my heart bleeds for you, how can she not love you ass well. I do.

I kept waiting for
Melissasfandomworld
First off: This was yet again a really entertaining read! The world is one I could continue losing myself in, so knowing there’s a spin-off coming our way has me really excited.

But while there’s a LOT to enjoy in this world, I also think it was a bit disappointing for a closing-book regarding this particular story-line. Some things were resolved so quickly and a lot just went too easily for my taste, whereas other things just weren’t always focused on enough. I can’t really put a finger to it,
hollie
Nov 21, 2020 rated it liked it
It’s so weird to me that this book is being rated a 3 star read! It’s not like I didn’t like it but the level was so different from the first two books and it could really be shown.

- I didn’t mind the ending, in fact it ended sort of how I expected and I was glad. I felt content and happy with it.
- The characters development was good. I felt like Ackley developed most of all and had a good rapport with everyone in the book.
- I kind of wanted more from Dexter in this book and felt like he was sec
Monalisa Sharma
May 04, 2020 rated it it was ok
The series began with an interesting plot and I loved where the story was going with the first two books. But I was disappointed by this third book.
We find out that Dexter's father was alive! Then what was all that drama in the last book??? Reid's mother turned out to be a villain! Dexter's character became very uninteresting and had no important role other than standing next to Reid or flirting with her! Ackley was behaving super weird and in the end he says he was in love with Reid! It was ha
Greta Eber
Decent love story

I'll be honest- I would have stopped at book 2 of not for the love story between Dexter & Reid. otherwise, this author needs to calm down. Too many twists & turns and far too many characters! There are about 4 conspiracy plots, 5 million people in love with one person but married to someone else, way too many royals, I lost count of the armies & who is in charge of whom. I get it. You want intrigue & don't want to be predictable. But the author kept throwing a new prince, a new
Vanessa
Feb 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is an epic conclusion to the series! I was already captivated in chapter 1 which picks right up from the cliffhanger at the end of book 2. I absolutely love this series. Great character development. Action and adventure. Love. Really... what more could I ask for! Jennifer Anne Davis has done it again! I highly recommend this book series! And if you haven’t read the True Reign series...... seriously go start it now!
Carol Edholm
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
The kingdom is at war. Who is on which side? Who is the rightful king? People who are supposed to be dead suddenly show up much alive? Is nothing as it is supposed to be? Exciting conclusion to the Knights of the Realm series.
Taylor
Oct 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Hollie
Mar 27, 2020 rated it liked it
I'm just going to rate this trilogy all together because simply put there was nothing impressive about any of the books. I have read other series by this author and enjoyed them but this one was not for me. It had a very immature feel to it in each of the 3 books. Our lead female acts like shes 12 years old. She continually blushes and gets embarrassed anytime sex is so much as mentioned. So here is my breakdown of the 3 books:

Book 1 was free at least when I got it, Id rate this one a 3 star.
Boo
Taylor
Mar 17, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book needed much less Dexter and much more Ackley.

Overall this book was a good, entertaining read but I feel like it was poorly paced and there was not enough description or elaboration for certain elements. Most of the time I feel books move too slowly, but this one moved too quickly at the expense of world building and emotional attachment to the characters.
Aziyah Salleh
3 stars.

Quite disappointed with this one. The romance was too cheesy. Bleggh~
Pat
Sep 04, 2020 rated it it was ok
Sandy
Hidden Knights has thus far been one of my most anticipated books of 2020. I wanted it in my hands as soon as I finished Shadow Knights. Thankfully I didn't have a terribly long wait. And you know what, it didn't disappoint.

Jennifer Anne Davis is a master plot weaver. She's written more than one series that I have devoured and finishing Hidden Knights has made me want to go back and finish a prior series of hers that I haven't completed. She has many pieces of the puzzle moving at one time. Whil
Mrsbooks
Feb 15, 2021 rated it liked it
Read: February 2021 Rated 3.5 Stars

This is normally the type of series that is right up my alley. This one fell short for me though. I think it's because I didn't feel any substance from the characters. Reid, our Heroine was raised as a boy and when the truth is out that she is a girl, gets treated differently. She hates it. She feels the lack of respect for her decisions and capabilities. Yet she doesn't voice her feelings. Or if she does it's extremely brief and then she ignores the issue.

All
Jaymie
Mar 23, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this, but I didn't love it like I did the previous two books. I know other readers didn't like how the romance played out, preferring another character for Reid, but I was happy with that portion of the story. I thought she picked the right fella for her, and for the big picture of the story.

There are a few little nuances to this that I LOVED but won't share because they are spoilers. And I was able to puzzle out some of the twists and reveals before they happened. I enjoyed the choic
Sandra
Jul 03, 2020 rated it liked it
It was a quick and enjoyable read. I'm glad to get to the conclusion of this trilogy. The twist at the end was well maintained, but this conclusion still left something to be desired.

Reid continues to be a bland and uninspiring protagonist. Alanna of Trebond, she is not. Frankly, the side characters show more growth and vulnerability than she does (tho I do think we spent too much time on Ackley and not other members of the royal family). Her continued frustrating reluctance to grow and feel and
« previous 1 3 next »
The men and Endgame 1 1 Feb 15, 2021 03:11PM

• Reaper's Blood (The Grimm Brotherhood, #1)
  • Dating the Quarterback (The Bet Duet, #2)
  • The Action Bible: God's Redemptive Story
  • The Remnant (Left Behind, #10)
  • The Phoenix (Spy Girl, #6)
  • Nicolae (Left Behind, #3)
  • Glorious Appearing: The End of Days (Left Behind, #12)
  • The Garden, the Curtain and the Cross
  • Perfect
  • Desecration (Left Behind, #9)
  • Tribulation Force (Left Behind, #2)
  • Assassins (Left Behind, #6)
  • The Indwelling (Left Behind, #7)
  • The Bad Guys: Episode 10: The Baddest Day Ever
  • The Mark (Left Behind, #8)
  • Apollyon (Left Behind, #5)
  • The Bad Guys: Episode 5: Intergalactic Gas
  • Love After Marriage (Forever After, #2)
Jennifer Anne Davis graduated from the University of San Diego with a degree in English and a teaching credential. She is currently a full-time writer. Jennifer is the recipient of the San Diego Book Awards Best Published Young Adult Novel (2013), winner of the Kindle Book Awards (2018), a finalist in the Next Generation Indie Book Awards (2014), and a finalist in the USA Best Book Awards (2014).

V

Knights of the Realm (3 books)
  • Realm of Knights (Knights of the Realm, #1)
  • Shadow Knights (Knights of the Realm, #2)