Start by marking “Destined” as Want to Read:
Destined

Destined

Because when something's meant to be, it's Destined.

From USA Today Bestselling Author, Bella Emy, comes a story of heartbreak, healing, and finding love once again.

When a tragic accident steals my joy & my world on the magical holiday of Christmas, Im left alone & have a hard time moving on.

Four years later, all I want on the anniversary of my husbands death is to
Published March 25th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Destined, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Destined

Start your review of Destined
Jessica Morales-Lafaille
This is my first book by this author. I'm happy that I received this arc in exchange of an honest review. I did love the story but would have gave it 4.5 stars. It was rushed towards the end plus short like a novella.

Ana is a widow of 4 years her loving best friend gives her the best present. I loved her friendship with Gary he is hilarious. He reminded me that every woman needs a gay guy as their bestie.

When Ana met Grayson she had a feeling like she met him somewhere. Grayson is so hot and
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Grayson and Ana both experienced tragedy that ties them together in more ways than one. Four years later Ana still has not moved on. When her friend books her a London vacation, she accepts not knowing that it will change her life. When Grayson sees Ana he is captivated by her presence and knows that there is something about her that draws him to her. When the truth finally comes out Ana will have to make a decision but whether to stay or leave Grayson.

I received a free copy of this book via
Atlanta Whitlock
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love anything written by Bella Emy, so I was excited to read this story as I never know which direction shes going to take. This is such an emotional story and being honest if youre a crier, then youre going to want to make sure you have tissues on hand because Bella did an amazing job at capturing all the emotions for all the characters. Im not a crier myself, but I felt all the pain that Ana goes through and all the hurt, but being honest thats what makes the story so much more.
The one
Sally Mieske
Mar 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is my first time reading Bella Emy and Im sure it wont be the last. Destined is a short, emotional read so make sure you have tissue ready. Its also about second changes and learning that it is ok to love again after tragedy. Destined is told in first person from Anas POV.

Ana has lived through a tragedy that some of us cant even fathom. Four years later and she is still as heartbroken as the day it happened. Who could blame her? Anas best friend, Gary, sends her on a vacation to London.

Carrie Sponaugle
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What can I say? Bella never fails at writing. This lady writes with her heart and soul, to give her readers her all! This book had all the feels. I cried through a whole box of tissues with this one. I felt everything that Annabelle felt. My heart broke with her and helped with her. I was walking through life (book) with Grayson and Annabelle. Bella's story telling only gets better and better with each wonderful story she tells and shares with us! If you only read 1 book while in quarantine lol ...more
Wendy Livingstone
Mar 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
After a tragedy Ana finds the holiday season difficult, and when her best friend offers her a trip to London, she grabs it. No spoilers though: this is a must read, you will not be disappointed. This is a good story which is heart-breaking, heart-warming and with an unexpected twist which all had me intrigued throughout this short read, and I recommend for all.
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
I was on an emotional ride with this one. It's a short story but filled with so much heartbreak and emotion and passion, that I had a hard time putting it down. I'll admit that I cried and it's because you can feel everything for Ana coming off the pages. There are always second chances at love and the story is also sweet because out of tragedy, you can always find something good.
S.S. Richards
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ana and Grayson's chemistry is out of this world. Another amazing story by the talented Bella Emy. She's the best at describing emotions and it's hard not to connect to her characters. What an amazing emotional ride. This is a must read!
Kimberly
Mar 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
The book is a good romance read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry. The story is an enjoyable heartwarming, and emotional ride romance read.

QueenOfBooks88
Mar 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
I always enjoy reading books by Bella and this was no different a short novella that still packed so much with a twist i wasn't expecting. So glad i got the chance to read this 😊
Bella Emy
Mar 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelby
Living My Best Book Life
Rosie
Shellby
Mar 26, 2020

• Spirits, Pies, and Alibis (The Witches of Pinecroft Cove)
  • Magic, Lead, and Gingerbread
  • Covens, Cakes, and Big Mistakes
  • Amico
  • The Lumberjack Effect
  • Wake Up and Spell the Coffee (Enchanted Enclave Mystery #1)
  • Whole Latte Magic (Enchanted Enclave Mystery #2)
  • A Killer Tail (Country Cottage Mysteries #7)
  • Change in Strategy (Change of Hearts #2)
  • Love (4Clover Series #2)
  • Home Familiar Home (Accidental Familiar, #4)
  • Un-Familiar Magic (Accidental Familiar, #3)
  • A Very Opal Halloween (Gemstone Coven Holiday Shorts Book 1)
  • Catfish (Illusive Duet, #1)
  • Cold as a Witch's Toffee (Allegra Darling Cozy Mystery Book 1)
  • Deadly Spells and a Southern Belle (Southern Belles and Spells Matchmaker Mystery, #1)
  • Magical Dames and Dating Games (Southern Belles and Spells Matchmaker Mystery, #3)
  • Cursed Brides and Alibis (Southern Belles and Spells Matchmaker Mystery, #2)
Bella Emy is a USA Today Bestselling Author.
She loves all books, but her favorite genre to read, as well as write, is romance. Bella loves creating heartbreaking stories that will deeply touch her readers, but in the end, a good HEA is usually the turnout.

Whenever Bella is not typing away on her computer with a nice hot cup of coffee, she loves spending time with her family and friends. Her