Start by marking “Playing House (Rough Play #2)” as Want to Read:
Playing House (Rough Play #2)

Playing House (Rough Play #2)

After six months deeply in love with each other, childhood best friends Logan and Christian are excited for their first summer away from home. With one year of college under their belts, they’re ready to grow up and see what the rest of their lives will be like together by strengthening their relationship over the next few months. But fate has never followed their neat pla ...more
ebook
Published March 23rd 2020 by NineStar Press

To ask other readers questions about Playing House, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Playing House

Start your review of Playing House (Rough Play #2)
True Loveislovereview
Apr 03, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2020, lgbtq, poly
Logan and Christian are into each other, deeply, first as friends and now as lovers and boyfriends.
Both going to college in Fulton, a hundred miles from home, and that’s the point, together and away. Now being lovers is a huge difference, here they can express their feelings, it’s safe. Being queer and POC, is safe here and even more at some special places. At home there is family, demanding, religious family, and church who wouldn’t accept them.
So away from home it is the best shot to be togeth
Joyfully Jay
Mar 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: michelle
A Joyfully Jay review.

4 stars

Playing House follows Playing Around and is best read in order, as the first book builds the foundation for Logan and Christian’s relationship. They have been dating for six months and are living together over the summer and are completely into each other. But being 19, they know there are a lot of changes ahead of them and while Christian knows Logan will always be his, Logan struggles with fear of being left behind.

The guys are also living with Noah, who revealed
Amy Dufera - Amy's MM Romance Reviews
Suzanne Clay's Playing House is absolutely mesmerizing! The second book of the Rough Play series, it can easily be enjoyed as a standalone, yet reading Playing Around first is recommended.

Words cannot express how deeply I fell into this story. To say it is all-consuming is an understatement. I felt every single moment of tension, insecurity, fears, and chemistry. I felt like I couldn't breathe...waiting...waiting to see what was gonna happen. I was fully consumed by the underlying sense of angs
Montgomery Pierce
May 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-reads, arc-reads
It's hard to summarize everything that I loved and appreciated in reading this book because there's so much that kept me invested in reading and wanting to see how everything panned out.

It *is* easy to say that this is the ideal romance involving an established relationship exploring the intricacies of not only new love but how that is contextualized by newly realized sexuality and polyamory. Suzanne Clay's strength in showcasing established relationships and all their facets shines brightly in
M.A. Hinkle
Apr 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was such a lovely read at such a stressful time. I loved the first book in this series, which was so sexy I had to put it down at several points and cool off, but this one is a different animal, with a stronger focus on deep character work outside the bedroom. The way the characters develop in this one was really wonderful.

Christian finally decides to pursue his dream of being an actor instead of clinging to what he thinks he should do, and Logan has to work out his insecurity to supp
Pam
Mar 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
This series just gets better and better. I am so glad I stumbled on it through the current NineStar sales and freebies. (And I am already on pins and needles waiting for Book 3!!!)

I love these two so much, and Noah is a fantastic addition. Book 2 finds Logan and Christian in love and moving in together and realizing they have some unhealthy communication issues to work on, among other things.

I was so relieved to see these issues addressed, and the author continues her commitment to realism as th
R
Mar 21, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m-m, reviewed, series
Logan and Christian became a couple when they were younger, long before they became lovers. Logan couldn’t imagine his life without Christian, very in love with him but so fearful Christian would leave him behind. “I hate just waiting for him to move past me.”

Christian had wanted to act since middle school. His parents took it away from him telling him his life just couldn’t go in that direction. “You’re wasting your time.” Being with Logan eased the longing but it was never far away. When he ge
Abigail
Mar 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbtqia, romance
Suzanne Clay does it AGAIN, playing with my emotions. The tension between the characters and the internal conflicts both faced really pulls you in and leaves you flipping to read the next chapter, and the next, and the next. Overall a good time.
Katherine Lee
Nicole
Apr 27, 2021
Beau
Jul 28, 2020

• Junk Shop Blues (Criminal Intentions: Season One #2)
  • Valor on the Move (Valor, #1)
  • Burn Zone (Hotshots, #1)
  • Fair Play (All's Fair, #2)
  • You Have Arrived at Your Destination
  • A Very Kinky Christmas
  • Go Tell It on the Mountain
  • Yours
  • Curse of the Healing Kiss
Suzanne is an asexual woman with a great love for writing erotica and enjoys spending her time confusing people with that fact. She believes there is a need for heightened diversity in erotic fiction and strives to write enough stories so that everyone can see themselves mirrored in a protagonist. She lives with her spouse and cat, and, when not writing, Suzanne enjoys reading, playing video games ...more

News & Interviews